• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:55
CEST 08:55
KST 15:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8661 users

iGrok's Good Clean Old-fashioned Mafia - Page 49

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 52 Next
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
June 21 2012 02:13 GMT
#961
^ After Palmar was dead obviously.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
June 21 2012 02:13 GMT
#962
I believe the real saying is:
Radfield is always scum,
unless he gets shot night one.
as a townie its fact
Radfield's skill and tact
should always lead to a gun
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
June 21 2012 02:15 GMT
#963
Lol, what an ending. Wiggles had me fooled, I never really suspected him.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 21 2012 02:15 GMT
#964
LOL

lesson learned for everyone involved:

if Radfield isn't dead by n1, and rarely n2, he's scum.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
June 21 2012 02:15 GMT
#965
Excellent poem

I still had a chance if Brownbear hadn't gotten modkilled.

Scum shoots me. We lynch Wiggles, Mislynch on BB or Greymist.

Once BB got modkilled I was guaranteed a draw.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
June 21 2012 02:15 GMT
#966
On June 21 2012 11:15 HiroPro wrote:
Lol, what an ending. Wiggles had me fooled, I never really suspected him.

Wiggles is always scum. You should always suspect him.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
June 21 2012 02:16 GMT
#967
I thought I had this one. After my rough start I suppose a draw is ok though
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 21 2012 02:16 GMT
#968
Dude I gave up that policy...it seems I was hasty.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-21 02:18:07
June 21 2012 02:17 GMT
#969
On June 21 2012 11:15 Snarfs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2012 11:15 HiroPro wrote:
Lol, what an ending. Wiggles had me fooled, I never really suspected him.

Wiggles is always scum. You should always suspect him.


Lol, that's what I thought when I was observing Liar Game. But then he turned out to be town I don't think I've ever really identified him correctly when I've seen him play.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
June 21 2012 02:17 GMT
#970
Thanks Radfield.

Yeah, it was a good game, right up until the end.

iGrok: looool
iGrok: funny things happened today
iGrok: in mafia land
Foolishness: oh?
Foolishness: do tell
iGrok: so
iGrok: Ace was intentionally trolling super hard
iGrok: becuase he wanted to live N1
iGrok: and he got into a pissing contest with radfield and palmar
iGrok: he's trying to look like he doesn't give a shit this game
iGrok: ps can I spoil
iGrok: ?
Foolishness: yes you can spoil
Foolishness: lol
iGrok: lol
iGrok: ok
iGrok: so
iGrok: what he didn't know was that Palmar is scum
iGrok: and Radfield is SK
iGrok: xD
iGrok: so then
iGrok: Radfield shoots ace
iGrok: but Palmar ALSO shoots ace
iGrok: and remember radfield only has 1 shot
iGrok: so now he's used it
iGrok: so now
iGrok: Town and scum think SK has a shot but he doesn't
iGrok: and Radfield thinks Palmar and wiggles shot him
Foolishness: lulz
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 21 2012 02:21 GMT
#971
so kids.

Let's go over my impeccable reads this game. Palmar? Scum. Radfield? Scum. Why couldn't you geniuses capitalize on that?

ty for hosting iGrok.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
June 21 2012 02:22 GMT
#972
Scum QT
Obs QT
Ace had people nailed in the obs QT. Good read
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 21 2012 02:23 GMT
#973
MZ I feel you dude. I really did all I could to push a Rad lynch through but HE'S JUST SO SLIPPERY!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 21 2012 02:24 GMT
#974
Yes, Ace is incredibly BA.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 21 2012 02:28 GMT
#975
this game was actually painful to watch -_-
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 21 2012 02:30 GMT
#976
Anything I'm in is painful to watch...but it's like...trainwreck style. YOU JUST CAN'T LOOK AWAY LEST YOU MISS SOMETHING INCREDIBLY FACEPALM WORTHY!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 21 2012 02:40 GMT
#977
So iGrok, what you're saying, is in the end I drew with SK and also literally fucked over the last town? I can live with that. :p

On June 21 2012 11:07 Radfield wrote:
I had to shoot Night 1. First, there was a decent chance I was going to get shot by mafia, and if I didn't shoot then I'd be totally screwed.

Second, I needed to kill a mafia before they hit me, because otherwise they could out my identity once 1 of them was getting lynched.

Basically I had to kill a mafia before they shot me. So I shot Ace lol

Lol, you shot Ace too, hahaha.

Also, the funny thing is that I don't think my interaction with Palmar was odd at all. Me and him just don't really interact in our games. For example, in JubJub, Pandain masoned me on Day 1. Palmar replaced in for him. The extent of our mason communications were about 20 lines of absolutely nothing over the course of the game. Same thing happened in Liar Game. I talked a lot with WBG, and somewhat with Syllogism, but had almost no communications with Palmar, even though I mentally linked their trio together.
you gotta dance
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 21 2012 02:45 GMT
#978
Wiggles you and I never interact in games either :/

Why? I like you a lot! WHY?!?!?!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 21 2012 02:50 GMT
#979
I would interact with you, but then I'd have to lynch you.
+ Show Spoiler +
you gotta dance
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 21 2012 02:51 GMT
#980
On June 21 2012 11:15 wherebugsgo wrote:
LOL

lesson learned for everyone involved:

if Radfield isn't dead by n1, and rarely n2, he's scum.



But he wasn't scum........so scum didn't know who he was yet still didn't shoot him



Argh Wiggles....why do you have to play so similar as both town and scum >_>

Also I said this in Obs QT; but damn you Rad for your "I am a Cop you Idiot" game, it was basically the only thing that made me think you were town

Damn I was happy when Palmar flipped but then the 2 guys I pushed before dying were actually town, what a letdown


Basically I figured Rad wasn't scum because the Rad-Palmar thing just didn't seem right and all night kills+people pushing him seemed like they were incriminating Rad; but if he wasn't scum then it meant that him surviving until D3 was just a coincidence, and his behaviour seemed consistent with his "Cop" game one, and considering prplhz was just acting like he gave up and drawing attention to the SK and stuff I couldn't think of him as SK.


prplhz wtf did you do? >_>

Also BB bad luck that the guy you backed off had to be scum
I read your "case" against Palmar and found most items were just you bickering against him for "being disruptive" and shit, however you did mention some good points in passing (that were basically buried in the other stuff) that you wouldn't have said if you had bussed him.
Of course I figured that out after I died
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 716
BeSt 307
sorry 86
Mind 68
Soma 34
Bale 26
ZergMaN 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Other Games
summit1g9100
Coldzera 721
WinterStarcraft697
C9.Mang0313
Sick165
febbydoto18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV253
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2194
Other Games
• Shiphtur720
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 5m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 5m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 5m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.