• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:50
CEST 18:50
KST 01:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9528 users

iGrok's Good Clean Old-fashioned Mafia - Page 48

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 52 Next
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
June 21 2012 00:21 GMT
#941
You fucking beat me Wiggles.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
June 21 2012 00:22 GMT
#942
Well this is awkward
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 21 2012 00:23 GMT
#943
Wait, so is everyone pretending to have my role now or what?

I should have lynched both of you for being so useless and not pushing any real lynches... Too late now, I guess. =/
you gotta dance
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
June 21 2012 00:27 GMT
#944
Ok assume I am the town player here. SK, You and me both win if you shoot the "not GreYMisT" player left and I don't die. This is a win/win scenario for you. Either you shoot the mafia and he doesnt trust me and shoots you, we are both alive and win. If he shoots me and you shoot him, You are the last left and GG you win.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
June 21 2012 00:32 GMT
#945
How bout you guys stop pretending and we just accelerate the cycle. Anyone up for Night ending in 30 minutes? I see no reason for us to carry on like this.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
June 21 2012 00:33 GMT
#946
On June 21 2012 09:27 GreYMisT wrote:
Ok assume I am the town player here. SK, You and me both win if you shoot the "not GreYMisT" player left and I don't die. This is a win/win scenario for you. Either you shoot the mafia and he doesnt trust me and shoots you, we are both alive and win. If he shoots me and you shoot him, You are the last left and GG you win.



What are you, Kurumi?
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 21 2012 00:34 GMT
#947
On June 21 2012 09:27 GreYMisT wrote:
Ok assume I am the town player here. SK, You and me both win if you shoot the "not GreYMisT" player left and I don't die. This is a win/win scenario for you. Either you shoot the mafia and he doesnt trust me and shoots you, we are both alive and win. If he shoots me and you shoot him, You are the last left and GG you win.

Except the same thing happens if you're mafia too, lol. You're just trying to play for a happily ever after ending with mafia and the SK joint winning.

Whichever of you two are SK needs to decide which of the other two players is mafia and shoot them. Hopefully you make the right choice (not me). I'd rather not let mafia joint win.
you gotta dance
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-21 00:36:05
June 21 2012 00:35 GMT
#948
Night ends in 1 hour
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
June 21 2012 00:39 GMT
#949
##Kill: Wiggles

##Kill: Greymist






VICTORY!!!
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
June 21 2012 02:00 GMT
#950
Day 5


[image loading][image loading]
Cinia Pacifica Mr.Wiggles and Iri Flina Radfield

[image loading][image loading]
Library Manager GreYMisT and Luthica Preventer Qatol



The night ended. And when Head Knight iGrok returned in the morning, fearing the worst, something amazing happened. And shocking.

Luthica Preventer Qatol had returned. And had apparently captured Iri Flina Radfield. But she had also captured Cinia Pacifica Mr.Wiggles and for some reason Library Manager GreYMisT was cuffed as well. Though hers were pink and fuzzy... what? First things first.

"Qatol! Thank god you're back! And you've already saved the day I see!" iGrok was still in shock.

"Well, funny story about that actually. I found Radfield in your office this morning when I arrived. She said she wanted to apologize to you and just be treated like any other student. She hasn't bitten anyone. She said she tried to the first night she got out, but failed, and then decided not to from then on.

Then, we both heard a commotion in the barracks above your office. When we got there, we found Mr.Wiggles and GreYMisT having sex on Vanguard Knight GMarshal's bed..." Qatol caught iGrok's eye, "...hence the special cuffs. And since that is ground for expulsion, I brought them here as well."

This was too much to take in at once, so iGrok acted on impulse. "Radfield you are welcome to stay as a student, but understand that you are on super strict probation. One slip up and we lock you away again. You will, however, have to sit detention for a month for attempting to turn someone into a vampire." Before Radfield could even respond, iGrok turned to the other two. "As for you two, you are both expelled. Goodbye." iGrok hated to do this, but at least this would solve her issue of Mr.Wiggles. If a little collateral damage was necessary, so be it. Qatol marched them all out of her office.

But less than an hour later, iGrok received a note that Mr.Wiggles had been readmitted to school with a month of detention. Fucking politics. Small victories.

Library Manager GreYMisT has been expelled!
[Listen, Serie. Someone put those weird books on the book request list, and it was either you or Lindt. I'm going to reject these, alright? That "Glass Library" publisher was weird to begin with. From now on, any cobalt blue books are going to be rejected. If anyone wants to read them, they should buy them with their own money.]
Cinia Pacifica Mr.Wiggles has been expelled!
[Checkmate. Is that all you had? Ah... This opponent disappoints me. Not interesting at all. Isn't there anyone who can give me a challenge like my sister?]
Iri Flina Radifeld has been given a month of detention!
[Red hair like the twilight... Those blue eyes behind her glasses... That gentle smile that no one else has ever seen... I've made up my mind. That girl will be mine.
Cinia Pacifica Mr.Wiggles has been readmitted and given a month of detention!

Game ends in a Scum/SK draw.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
June 21 2012 02:01 GMT
#951
I'm not happy at all with the way this game ended, but I hope you guys enjoyed the final post. Off to the ban thread I go!
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 21 2012 02:01 GMT
#952
HA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Maybe next time SCUMFIELD!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 21 2012 02:02 GMT
#953
ROFL this is so ridiculous
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
June 21 2012 02:04 GMT
#954
So fucking close. My gut told me wiggles, but my brain told me prplhz.

For what it's worth VE, I played fully town from Night 2 onward.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
June 21 2012 02:07 GMT
#955
[image loading]
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
June 21 2012 02:07 GMT
#956
I had to shoot Night 1. First, there was a decent chance I was going to get shot by mafia, and if I didn't shoot then I'd be totally screwed.

Second, I needed to kill a mafia before they hit me, because otherwise they could out my identity once 1 of them was getting lynched.

Basically I had to kill a mafia before they shot me. So I shot Ace lol
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 21 2012 02:08 GMT
#957
<3

How about that non-riot-ensuing-neon-green-play out of VE, huh? Huh? You like that?

Christ, I was starting to think I was incapable...it's good to know I can still look like an asshole idiot incredibly townie player when I want to.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 21 2012 02:09 GMT
#958
Obsing this game was really fun. The player calibre was high and there was some nice drama as well. I nailed Palmar and Wiggles but let Rad off after his terrible start. All in all, pretty happy.

Rad, I thought you might like this quote from Kita in the post game of LV
On June 19 2012 08:39 kitaman27 wrote:
Just remember its always the correct decision to lynch a Radfield who has not been shot by night two.

"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 21 2012 02:09 GMT
#959
Also I got shot before you.

LMAO
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
June 21 2012 02:11 GMT
#960
I can't believe we both shot Ace...

I played this whole game thinking that scum knew who I was. That's why I jumped on VE when he made his bunk case on Day 2.

Full Disclosure: I foolishly PMed Palmar during the game to laugh about him shooting me, to which he of course replied "We didn't shoot you, we shot Ace" Complete fuck-up by me to PM him, as I hadn't even considered it. I honestly thought he was trolling me though, and part of my reasoning for wanting to lynch prplhz was because he was pushing me as scum.

Really good game everyone, and great hosting iGrok.
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
Liquid`TLO 128
BRAT_OK 74
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22871
Leta 1145
Horang2 261
firebathero 173
Trap 152
Zeus 94
Hyun 73
soO 59
ToSsGirL 40
Bale 36
[ Show more ]
Rock 29
Aegong 25
scan(afreeca) 17
Bishop 13
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Dendi1332
qojqva559
420jenkins413
Counter-Strike
fl0m4889
Other Games
Beastyqt609
mouzStarbuck380
byalli256
KnowMe236
Hui .180
FrodaN152
Livibee80
QueenE77
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 58
• 3DClanTV 45
• Hinosc 15
• Adnapsc2 14
• Response 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach83
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 11
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1712
Other Games
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 10m
Patches Events
22h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.