• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:53
CEST 21:53
KST 04:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8971 users

Liar Game Mini Mafia - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 90 Next
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
May 02 2012 01:58 GMT
#541
EBWOP:

Welp forgot about the "starting" part
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 02 2012 02:04 GMT
#542
On May 02 2012 10:50 gonzaw wrote:
I don't get why no one of you would even try to cooperate.

At this rate the lynch could be on any of chaoser, VE or Sheth, and scum can choose whoever they like of them to save or kill, specially considering some players seem that they won't claim what they will exactly vote..

@Cephiro: Okay, so you are tunneling wbg now and being greatly aggressive against him too just for calling you out (effectively another OMGUS)
Noted.


The thing I don't get is why the hell Ace is playing like he's playing. I know people fear him and shit when he's scum because he's cunning, sways people, etc...but unless I'm missing something in PM land he's just completely useless this game. I even doubt he's scum because of that, but fuck he's being so uncooperative and useless it's hard to believe that.


Why would anyone fear ace? He is by far one of the easiest people to deal with in the game. If you think hes useless lynch / shoot him. If you think hes helpful, dont lynch or shoot him and instead med him. As for pm land, it is doubtful he is highly active there as he is renowned for saying how much he hates pm's.

As for general way thread is going at the moment. If VE honestly dropped a ton of votes on sandro he has to go. As much as I believe acting individually during phase A is ideal to avoid mafia manipulating the majority/minority system to always be safe, phase B is more important in regards to making sure the scummiest player or if we all agree, players are lynched. Anyone who blatantly refuses to go along with a decision that everyone was basically in agreement of (or at least if they weren't no solid defense was ever provided of sandro) then that person has to be dealt with somehow to avoid continued purposeful sabotage of the voting period.

Sandro has yet to come in and provide a reasonable defense of himself. I say this as he made his comment on what he had been up to, but had not at any point then followed it up with any form of solid town sandro play to assure us our worries were unfounded. Has anyone new information on this?

VE, why have you gone so suddenly appearing so damn crazy -_-.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 02 2012 02:05 GMT
#543
Tell me you're surprised so I can laugh mercilessly at you BC. I go a little crazy EVERY game. It's motherfucking endearing, damnit.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 02 2012 02:07 GMT
#544
Well, I'm going to do something like 2 votes ET, 2 votes Chaoser, 1 vote Radfield, or something like that. I don't want a bunch of people to be tied for lowest, because then scum will suicide vote VE for a 8 for 1 trade or something ridiculous.
you gotta dance
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 02 2012 02:08 GMT
#545
On May 02 2012 11:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
Tell me you're surprised so I can laugh mercilessly at you BC. I go a little crazy EVERY game. It's motherfucking endearing, damnit.



this level of crazy? You were more or less fully coherent in storm, and at least went into your decisive reasoning in most other games even if only at minor levels as to why you thought someone was scum. -_- this just seems like a frustrated player purposely being disruptive now.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 02 2012 02:10 GMT
#546
On May 02 2012 10:55 gonzaw wrote:
I said he started tunneling, because it's obvious that's where that is going.

Hey BC, could you come to the thread and contribute and shit? I know you are PMing with wbg because your votes were updated in the spreadsheet.


takes time to catch up on a thread / on all the goings on in pm land after sleeping then going to work. If you expect automatic activity upon return you must not expect me to ever think about anything.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
May 02 2012 02:15 GMT
#547
I'm back. I'm putting my last vote on chaoser since somehow he has 2nd lowest, and I don't want him randomly dying.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 02 2012 02:16 GMT
#548
I'll admit I've allowed Bugs to rattle me further than I'd hoped to be in this game, but I won't admit to being any more crazy this game than in any other. It's simply a matter of what you want to see at this point. If you want VE to be scum in this game, you're going to see it based on my posts. If you want me to be town, you'll see that too. Sadly, that's just the way it is this game so far. I vow that changes as of the end of this lynch if I live though.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 02 2012 02:21 GMT
#549
Sent in 1 vote Chaoser, 1 vote Radfield, 2 votes ET, 1 vote MZ
you gotta dance
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 02 2012 02:32 GMT
#550
smh at giving Scumfield votes. Dude says nothing all game and yet you want to save him.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2012 02:33 GMT
#551
still need vote claims from Radfield, prplhz, meapak, foolishness, katina.

I've talked with the last 3 recently in PMs so I assume those will come forth shortly. We don't have much time left in the day as it is.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
May 02 2012 02:35 GMT
#552
On May 02 2012 11:33 wherebugsgo wrote:
still need vote claims from Radfield, prplhz, meapak, foolishness, katina.

I've talked with the last 3 recently in PMs so I assume those will come forth shortly. We don't have much time left in the day as it is.


I like how you put my claimed votes as a red 5, when I haven't claimed to vote anything as of yet. I also see syllo with 5 claimed votes but none of his targets.... interesting. I also find it hilarious how you are not even trying to ask me for a vote claim.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
May 02 2012 02:38 GMT
#553
If we want to lynch sandroba we need 15 more votes (10 for the other guys to arrive at 6, and 5 for VE to arrive at 5).
That's basically total compliance from 3 out of those 5 you mentioned, and I doubt all of them will follow it.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 02 2012 02:44 GMT
#554
On May 02 2012 10:36 Ace wrote:
Chaoser needs a life raft bruh

Yeah I'm throwing two votes his way.
The rest will look like this: 1 to Sheth, 1 to cephiro, and 1 to EchelonTee.

I'm currently out and about, sorry for the delay.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2012 02:45 GMT
#555
On May 02 2012 11:38 gonzaw wrote:
If we want to lynch sandroba we need 15 more votes (10 for the other guys to arrive at 6, and 5 for VE to arrive at 5).
That's basically total compliance from 3 out of those 5 you mentioned, and I doubt all of them will follow it.


yeah, VE's votes basically fucked this one up pretty big.

I know I can get compliance with Foolishness and Katina. The problem is that if we put votes on VE to bring him to 5 then it's really easy for scum to just push sandro and VE to 7 votes and then a bunch of townies all die.

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2012 02:47 GMT
#556
also syllo hinted that he was voting Radfield and Wiggles and one other person (potentially prplhz if I understood his reads correctly)

He probably put two votes on each Radfield and wiggles, though it may not be safe to assume that.

gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
May 02 2012 02:48 GMT
#557
Then maybe start by telling Foolishness/Katina/the ones you trust most to put all players other than VE/sandroba at 7.
Then let the last guy, the one you trust less to put VE on 5 at the last moment (I mean, if he's scum or something, he will still have to put 5 votes on VE as planned, if he does something else VE dies).

We have enough votes to put everybody at 7 votes, and both sandroba and VE at 5 I think.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 02 2012 02:48 GMT
#558
Fear tactics.

Because you know, something like that wouldn't be INSTANTLY recognizable when peoples' votes aren't where they say.

Christ, Bugs just isn't even trying anymore.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 02 2012 02:50 GMT
#559
if everyone but sandro/VE have 7 votes, then putting sandro/VE at 8 will kill like six townies at once.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
May 02 2012 02:50 GMT
#560
^If that happens, then maybe we out 1 scum, but may lose up to 9 townies.
I don't care about "recognizing" 1 or 2 scum if it means it puts us in automatic D2 LYLO.
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 624
ProTech133
UpATreeSC 126
Nina 76
JuggernautJason51
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28860
Calm 2611
Mini 160
firebathero 117
Dewaltoss 101
soO 58
NaDa 29
HiyA 26
Bale 25
PianO 16
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6820
XaKoH 384
monkeys_forever77
canceldota28
League of Legends
Doublelift1657
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1554
fl0m1434
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu730
Other Games
FrodaN2057
Beastyqt605
B2W.Neo418
mouzStarbuck365
Livibee188
ToD157
C9.Mang0150
KnowMe142
Trikslyr123
RotterdaM108
Mew2King49
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1053
• Shiphtur739
• WagamamaTV245
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 22m
Replay Cast
3h 7m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.