• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:49
CEST 14:49
KST 21:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7750 users

TL Mafia LI - Page 71

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 131 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 11 2012 19:15 GMT
#1401
You're a fool Bugs. If you're scum, you've played a brilliant game. If you're town, as I suspect, then you've doomed yourself and this town.

This game will be remembered. Your part in it remembered...

I claimed D2 because I'm done defending myself when I should be killing the scum I've ALREADY found and continue to find the scum until we win. In case you didn't notice, scum fucking REAMED us N1, and we reamed ourselves more than likely. And your stubborn unwillingness to read the fucking thread is going to be LEGENDARY.

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 11 2012 19:16 GMT
#1402
On April 12 2012 04:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
I have no idea what my sanity is. I'm independently suspicious of Toad, the check only confirms it for me. Obviously when Toad flips we'll know what my sanity is, but I think he'll flip scum and therefor I predict my sanity will come back sane given the information I have now.

Everyone go back and READ TOAD'S POST. Then, please. I'm begging you. READ MY RESPONSE. Please do so.

I'll wait.


The check confirms nothing, jesus.

There are only two sanities where the read comes back different depending on the alignment of who you are checking.

If toad is guilty - as sane cop, he reads guilty. As insane cop, he reads innocent. Vice versa is true if toad is innocent.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Katina
Profile Joined February 2012
United States454 Posts
April 11 2012 19:17 GMT
#1403
On April 12 2012 03:53 gonzaw wrote:
So, FourFace nor BH have posted at all this D2, let that be noted.
Wherebugsgo is awefully silent since the beginning of D2, nor commented on what people think about him at all.
I'd like Adam to weight his opinion more, he hasn't spoken too much since D2 started.
Of course Katina has just barely posted and hasn't posted any reasonings at all, same with Kenpachi.
Grack has not posted any thoughts regarding Toad nor VE, the ONLY thing he posted since the beginning of D2 was that mafia could have a vig and speculated about the night kills, nothing else.

Let this be noted for the future when we try to analyse this day. So far, these 7 players are all flying under the radar and not being active or participating in the discussion at all, or just plain inactive.


ET, I'd like your thoughts on this whole issue. Not just what you think about VE or Toad, about the town atmosphere, what's going on in the thread, about how many lurkers are doing nothing this day (for instance the ones I just mentioned), etc.

Mods, could you add Nisani's, prpr's and mavellosity's filters to the OP?


I have stated my reasons for wanting to kill Toad day1 take a look at my filter. Everyone has basically been saying everything for me today. If there's something you want me to give then please feel free to ask.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 11 2012 19:17 GMT
#1404
EBWOP: the point I'm making is, toad has NO MORE CHANCE of returning a guilty check just because he is guilty. Think about it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 11 2012 19:17 GMT
#1405
Also, I didn't shoot S.T. last night, if that question is still floating around.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 11 2012 19:17 GMT
#1406
On April 12 2012 04:14 Jitsu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 04:09 Toadesstern wrote:
On April 12 2012 04:06 Toadesstern wrote:
On April 12 2012 04:04 Jitsu wrote:
So, Toad, do you think that VE isn't sane then?

No, I think he made that shit up lol.

Also I like how you ask if he is a NOT-Sane cop when you know I said he's mafia. Why are you trying to imply that VE being not-sane is more reasonable than him being mafia?
Why are you asking ME of ALL THE PEOPLE, if I think he's a cop who just got a wrong check?


Because of the way you worded your response to me.

Show nested quote +
The chance of that happening is 2/3 + X. That is best case in 66% of the times his check (if he were to be a DT, which is not true) and worst case a little more depending on how likely you consider it for mafia to frame me or if I am a miller.
The important part here is that VE's check is wrong / doesn't say a thing about me in 66% of the times because of sanities ALREADY.
If this game would have sane cops only I'd agree, lynch the red check no matter what, if he's a green lynch the DT. However this game does not have sane only therefore it's wrong


The middle part begged for me to ask, since I read it as you implying that you think he's actually a DT, but are unsure of his sanity.

I made a little change to my orignial posts. Only [b] and [big] tags. nothing else. Read it again and tell me again how could you think so
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 11 2012 19:17 GMT
#1407
This isn't over. There are still thinkers in the thread. People willing to read the thread and see the truth.

I have faith.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
April 11 2012 19:18 GMT
#1408
On April 12 2012 04:11 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2012 23:40 Tunkeg wrote:
Here is the scumteam and how they play the game now:

Viscera "Oh I am fucked anyways time to make some accusations on my scummate BH" Eyes
Adam "I will stab VE in the back and accuse BH for town cred" 4167
Ka " I love VE so much, don't kill him" tina
Blazing "I don't give a fuck about what you geezers are doing" Hand.

I am totally in Toads corner on this one. I am as certain as I have ever been i na mafia game --> VE is scum. Toad is bad at finding scum, I am bad at finding scum, but when we team up we are a beast. In Arkham City we hit scum everyday together. You can say we are T and T = TNT.

+ Show Spoiler +




My post on why VE is scum comming up!


HAHAHAH I was thinking the exact same things as you :D

Kill VE; no DT would claim D2 with a red check and claim he's "probably" sane because there's no way for any DT to know his own sanity before he gets 2-3 checks on FLIPPED players back. In other words if he were actually a DT the likelihood of him having an incorrect check on Toad is astronomical. If toad is actually green it could mean paranoia, framer, insanity, miller; four things a town DT would consider before claiming he is "probably" sane.

I just finished reading the entire block of 10 or so pages but honestly VE's reactions to everything have made this really easy.


Hells YEAH. Probably the best player in this game agrees with me. Come on bitches (Mementoss, and marvellosity) nitpick on him as well, I dare you, you no good bastards! Thank god there is a sane voice in this crowd, because playing with the likes of those two make me want to tear my eyes out. Instead of focusing all you do is nitpick and post fluff. Telling people what not to do, instead of actually contributing. Thats it /end rant.

WBG made my day!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 11 2012 19:18 GMT
#1409
On April 12 2012 04:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
This isn't over. There are still thinkers in the thread. People willing to read the thread and see the truth.

I have faith.


On April 12 2012 04:17 marvellosity wrote:
EBWOP: the point I'm making is, toad has NO MORE CHANCE of returning a guilty check just because he is guilty. Think about it.


Your claim on toad here is destroyed by the above fact. Respond please.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 11 2012 19:20 GMT
#1410
IMO, we should give this battle another day. Theres a chance Toad and VE are both town. VE shitted on us completely with that claim. We cant prove anything and all it does is create INTUITIVE INSTINCTUAL DECISION MAKING. Which is only what i should be doing. I think its easy to find scum with all the posts revolving around the feud.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 11 2012 19:21 GMT
#1411
Can i also get the one who accused Sputnik Theory first? id like to call him out
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 11 2012 19:22 GMT
#1412
On April 12 2012 04:16 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 04:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
I have no idea what my sanity is. I'm independently suspicious of Toad, the check only confirms it for me. Obviously when Toad flips we'll know what my sanity is, but I think he'll flip scum and therefor I predict my sanity will come back sane given the information I have now.

Everyone go back and READ TOAD'S POST. Then, please. I'm begging you. READ MY RESPONSE. Please do so.

I'll wait.


The check confirms nothing, jesus.

There are only two sanities where the read comes back different depending on the alignment of who you are checking.

If toad is guilty - as sane cop, he reads guilty. As insane cop, he reads innocent. Vice versa is true if toad is innocent.


medal #3,5 going out right now. You got ninjaed by me as I said the same thing
+ Show Spoiler [clicky] +
On April 12 2012 04:13 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 04:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
I have no idea what my sanity is. I'm independently suspicious of Toad, the check only confirms it for me. Obviously when Toad flips we'll know what my sanity is, but I think he'll flip scum and therefor I predict my sanity will come back sane given the information I have now.

Everyone go back and READ TOAD'S POST. Then, please. I'm begging you. READ MY RESPONSE. Please do so.

I'll wait.

COME ON.

You're telling me I'm unreasonable assuming Jackal got single-shot but you're saying that?
You're telling me I am suspicious for saying I am confirmed and there's nothing confrimed in here when you're calling a 33% to have a right check "confirmed"?

get ouf of here


but I still like people repeating (no idea if you saw that) good stuff in a thread with gonzaw and VE going crazy.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 11 2012 19:23 GMT
#1413
Now, I hate to keep on beating a dead horse, but 4F still hasn't contributed anything useful. The only post of any reasonable length he made since our last interaction is this one about a day ago which largely consists of whining and claiming he has poor analysis skills. I'm disappointed this guy didn't get vigied. Given that VE has basically claimed scum, I consider VE top priority for the D2 lynch, but 4F would be "acceptable" in my book.

On April 12 2012 04:18 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 04:11 wherebugsgo wrote:
On April 11 2012 23:40 Tunkeg wrote:
Here is the scumteam and how they play the game now:

Viscera "Oh I am fucked anyways time to make some accusations on my scummate BH" Eyes
Adam "I will stab VE in the back and accuse BH for town cred" 4167
Ka " I love VE so much, don't kill him" tina
Blazing "I don't give a fuck about what you geezers are doing" Hand.

I am totally in Toads corner on this one. I am as certain as I have ever been i na mafia game --> VE is scum. Toad is bad at finding scum, I am bad at finding scum, but when we team up we are a beast. In Arkham City we hit scum everyday together. You can say we are T and T = TNT.

+ Show Spoiler +

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX8znqlbVt0


My post on why VE is scum comming up!


HAHAHAH I was thinking the exact same things as you :D

Kill VE; no DT would claim D2 with a red check and claim he's "probably" sane because there's no way for any DT to know his own sanity before he gets 2-3 checks on FLIPPED players back. In other words if he were actually a DT the likelihood of him having an incorrect check on Toad is astronomical. If toad is actually green it could mean paranoia, framer, insanity, miller; four things a town DT would consider before claiming he is "probably" sane.

I just finished reading the entire block of 10 or so pages but honestly VE's reactions to everything have made this really easy.


Hells YEAH. Probably the best player in this game agrees with me. Come on bitches (Mementoss, and marvellosity) nitpick on him as well, I dare you, you no good bastards! Thank god there is a sane voice in this crowd, because playing with the likes of those two make me want to tear my eyes out. Instead of focusing all you do is nitpick and post fluff. Telling people what not to do, instead of actually contributing. Thats it /end rant.

WBG made my day!


I must say I was not a huge WBG fan until that post. I'm still not a huge WBG fan. But now I am also not a fan of VE, or Jitsu. So fun times all around.


When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 11 2012 19:24 GMT
#1414
On April 12 2012 04:21 Kenpachi wrote:
Can i also get the one who accused Sputnik Theory first? id like to call him out


That's me!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 11 2012 19:25 GMT
#1415
you fool
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 11 2012 19:25 GMT
#1416
On April 12 2012 04:24 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 04:21 Kenpachi wrote:
Can i also get the one who accused Sputnik Theory first? id like to call him out


That's me!


I get started right around here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=325046&currentpage=18#348

enjoy
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 11 2012 19:25 GMT
#1417
Oh, forgot to mention:

I never actually agreed with Toad's case or his reasoning. I thought VE was scum for independent reasons and simply told Toad that I thought he was correct. No doubt Toad's case is bad; the reason it's bad is because Toad wasn't thinking when he wrote it. It's the same reason his gonzaw "case" is bad. And, in fact, I would venture to say that Toad is completely and utterly wrong about gonzaw.

On day 1 I was curious as to why VE was buddying me, but decided that, since I couldn't read him well at the time, I'd assume he was town and try to get a case on a scummy person going and see if he would follow. I knew that wouldn't help unless the guy actually flipped scum, but it was something. Even into the night I really didn't see any reason for VE to be scum, which is why I defended him against what midnightgladius was saying. When I went back and reread after those five players flipped (but not Jackal) I realized somewhere along the line I made an egregious error that probably made scum comfortable with leaving me alive. At the same time VE was alive too, which was somewhat perplexing.

When I went back on VE's posts I noticed he never actually had reasons for calling people scum. So, I chose to test it out and ask him why he was suspicious of Toad. His response had no reason in it , and was a post no townie VE would ever make. Since then he's been overreacting to a purportedly weak case, which if I were presented I would simply ignore.

As town if there's a weak case represented against you usually you just refute it simply and move on to actual scumhunting. VE has destroyed the thread in the meantime with his walls of text, making discussion nearly impossible. This is like the battle of the self-centered guys in VE and Toad; VE because he's rolled scum and wants desperately to live, and Toad because he's Toad.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 11 2012 19:25 GMT
#1418
On April 12 2012 04:25 Kenpachi wrote:
you fool


ah yes how could I possibly call out a paragon of towniness like S.T. Oh how useful he was. it should have been clear he was town d1

oh no wait that's all wrong, just like you are
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
April 11 2012 19:26 GMT
#1419
On April 12 2012 04:21 Kenpachi wrote:
Can i also get the one who accused Sputnik Theory first? id like to call him out


That would be me.. I'm open for questioning and will answer to the best of my ability without emotional interference.
I don't know, lynch me!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 11 2012 19:27 GMT
#1420
My check doesn't confirm anything until Toad flips. But MY suspicion on his is strengthened, and I can't help that. But I know it's true. Toad is scum and he and his ilk about to pull one of the biggest upsets in Team Liquid history.

johnnywup,Katina, Zealos, Blazinghand, Toadesstern, Jitsu

Fuck yeah, let's do this.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 131 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 268
TKL 202
CranKy Ducklings81
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Reynor vs herOLIVE!
RotterdaM1062
IndyStarCraft 177
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1062
Lowko447
TKL 202
IndyStarCraft 177
Rex 94
MindelVK 14
ProTech10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 62647
Free 3087
Jaedong 2104
BeSt 725
Horang2 340
Soma 309
Zeus 203
firebathero 195
Last 160
Hyun 126
[ Show more ]
sorry 123
Mind 93
Pusan 76
ToSsGirL 30
soO 26
Aegong 23
Yoon 23
scan(afreeca) 19
Sacsri 11
zelot 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7058
Dendi716
XaKoH 421
canceldota60
Other Games
gofns33305
singsing2252
B2W.Neo438
byalli370
Pyrionflax293
ToD213
DeMusliM97
QueenE49
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
• Gemini_19 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1458
• WagamamaTV440
League of Legends
• Jankos3090
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
4h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 11m
Patches Events
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
OSC
1d 23h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.