• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:49
CEST 14:49
KST 21:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7743 users

TL Mafia LI - Page 69

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 131 Next
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 11 2012 18:22 GMT
#1361
On April 12 2012 03:22 Nisani201 wrote:
I'm on page 60 right now. Is it worth reading through the next pages or is it just pointless arguing between gonzaw/VE/toad?

we've got a DT claim.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 11 2012 18:22 GMT
#1362
On April 12 2012 03:17 marvellosity wrote:
I want an answer from VE himself on why he thought claiming DT and a guilty read that is statistically only 1/3 accurate (the 4th option is naive = always innocent so we can discount) was a good move.


Quoting again so it doesn't get lost and it gets answered.

To the above posters: from my perspective it looks a retarded move whether he is mafia or scum. You would also think as mafia he would be clever enough not to do this. This is why I'd like him to answer my question to start.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 11 2012 18:23 GMT
#1363
EBWOP: *whether he is mafia or town
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
April 11 2012 18:23 GMT
#1364
EBWOP: You're seriously willing to bet the game
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
April 11 2012 18:24 GMT
#1365
Yeah makes no sense as DT to claim here. didn't think of that.

##vote: VisceraEyes
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 11 2012 18:26 GMT
#1366
On April 12 2012 03:11 Risen wrote:
VE is scum. I claimed DT and was actually DT last game only at near a deadline. There's still so much time and VE has almost NO pressure on him. Check out his scumbuddy johnnywup immediately getting his vote off him. Gonzaw just made himself scummy as shit in my eyes too. Anyone jumping off VE like that so quickly isn't playing pro-town. How stupid. VE knows he's cooked, either today or tomorrow and this is his way of forcing the ACTUAL DT to claim so mafia can shoot him. I can't believe a town johnnywup or gonzaw would fall for something stupid like this (or ANY town player)


Calm down, I'm trying to weight in all options here.
I think both Toad and VE are scummy as fuck, but I don't really know who to lynch first, in the OFF CHANCE the other one is town, or even if both are scum.

If VE was DT, there's still the chance Toad was framed or Miller (I could see Toad getting framed, specially when some people said he would be a good DT check, now I see why I shouldn't have said that :/ ).


The point is, even if VE is DT, yes he could be Insane/Paranoid or Toad could be Framed/Miller, but if he was DT and got a scum check he would go guns blazing against Toad and ignore Hassy and everybody else.
His insta-vote confirms this, and his bad case on Toad confirms this too (makes me think of Prob's "bad" case on Sheth in Newbie 2), and so does his tunneling of Toad this past day and him ignoring everything else.
It's a possibility and the situations help that idea be true, but again on the other hand his claim comes at a sketchy time, in a sketchy manner when the votes are almost equal and there's plenty of time for him to continue the pressure on Toad, and point people to his "new" case on him and see if he convinces anybody.

I don't really know what to think of this at the moment.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 11 2012 18:27 GMT
#1367
On April 12 2012 03:21 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 03:17 Mementoss wrote:
VE a couple of questions for you.

Why would you claim after we lost 3 blues last night?
Why would you claim when the votes were split evenly on both sides?
Why would you claim with over half the day to go?
Why would you try and push a Hassy train lynch, assuming he was scum potentially pulling attention to yourself in the night kill?
Why would you claim, before you could guarentee your sanity? (coulda tried for toad lynch then if you were right you were most likely sane, you weren't done yet, it wasn't even close)


Add to this. Why did you pick Toad over guys who were more like to die, so you could confirm your sanity quicker? Someone like S.T for example


Ok Hassy here's the thing: I am really sorry for what I said about you d1
I need to get into jeweling (is that a word? jewelcrafting probably?) because we should be handing out medals LIKE CANDY right now.

The guy said he is most certain on Hassy d1 and votes him for a lynch. Yet he targets me over people like hassy, ST or someone like wbg/Jackal (high priority mafia hits to confirm sanity).

VE has NO IDEA how to play a DT. He fakeclaimed, that's why he has no idea on how to play a DT because that shit is improvised.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 11 2012 18:29 GMT
#1368
EBWOP:

It also reminds me of Zentor's Doctor claim in Soaf, and how everybody thought no sane townie would claim that.

*sigh* How I wish there was a double-lynch today
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 11 2012 18:30 GMT
#1369
Toad, please tell me why you think I'm scum.
I told you to reread the thread, you said you would. Now post your thoughts and your case against me, don't ignore that.
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
April 11 2012 18:30 GMT
#1370
On April 12 2012 03:27 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 03:21 Hassybaby wrote:
On April 12 2012 03:17 Mementoss wrote:
VE a couple of questions for you.

Why would you claim after we lost 3 blues last night?
Why would you claim when the votes were split evenly on both sides?
Why would you claim with over half the day to go?
Why would you try and push a Hassy train lynch, assuming he was scum potentially pulling attention to yourself in the night kill?
Why would you claim, before you could guarentee your sanity? (coulda tried for toad lynch then if you were right you were most likely sane, you weren't done yet, it wasn't even close)


Add to this. Why did you pick Toad over guys who were more like to die, so you could confirm your sanity quicker? Someone like S.T for example


Ok Hassy here's the thing: I am really sorry for what I said about you d1
I need to get into jeweling (is that a word? jewelcrafting probably?) because we should be handing out medals LIKE CANDY right now.

The guy said he is most certain on Hassy d1 and votes him for a lynch. Yet he targets me over people like hassy, ST or someone like wbg/Jackal (high priority mafia hits to confirm sanity).

VE has NO IDEA how to play a DT. He fakeclaimed, that's why he has no idea on how to play a DT because that shit is improvised.

Nono, you're wrong. VE knows very well how to play DT, which is why this is so clearly a fakeclaim.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
April 11 2012 18:32 GMT
#1371
I might be completely wrong in saying this, but IF sanity flips on death. Would it be beneficial for the town to look for another lynch target? Cause either mafia will nightkill VE showing us if he was actually right then we lynch toad, or if he doesn't die then he can use a intelligent check to try and guarentee his sanity. <--- But I guess that relies on us trusting him.

Tough situation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
April 11 2012 18:32 GMT
#1372
On April 12 2012 03:30 Zealos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 03:27 Toadesstern wrote:
On April 12 2012 03:21 Hassybaby wrote:
On April 12 2012 03:17 Mementoss wrote:
VE a couple of questions for you.

Why would you claim after we lost 3 blues last night?
Why would you claim when the votes were split evenly on both sides?
Why would you claim with over half the day to go?
Why would you try and push a Hassy train lynch, assuming he was scum potentially pulling attention to yourself in the night kill?
Why would you claim, before you could guarentee your sanity? (coulda tried for toad lynch then if you were right you were most likely sane, you weren't done yet, it wasn't even close)


Add to this. Why did you pick Toad over guys who were more like to die, so you could confirm your sanity quicker? Someone like S.T for example


Ok Hassy here's the thing: I am really sorry for what I said about you d1
I need to get into jeweling (is that a word? jewelcrafting probably?) because we should be handing out medals LIKE CANDY right now.

The guy said he is most certain on Hassy d1 and votes him for a lynch. Yet he targets me over people like hassy, ST or someone like wbg/Jackal (high priority mafia hits to confirm sanity).

VE has NO IDEA how to play a DT. He fakeclaimed, that's why he has no idea on how to play a DT because that shit is improvised.

Nono, you're wrong. VE knows very well how to play DT, which is why this is so clearly a fakeclaim.


How do you know this? Link?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 11 2012 18:35 GMT
#1373
On April 12 2012 03:32 Mementoss wrote:
I might be completely wrong in saying this, but IF sanity flips on death. Would it be beneficial for the town to look for another lynch target? Cause either mafia will nightkill VE showing us if he was actually right then we lynch toad, or if he doesn't die then he can use a intelligent check to try and guarentee his sanity. <--- But I guess that relies on us trusting him.

Tough situation.


If scum have a RBer he's useless. If scum have a Framer/GF and are smart enough, they can manipulate his checks.
No, if VE is town, scum won't kill him (unless they don't have either a RBer or a Framer/GF, which is unlikely).

I find it interesting that nobody claimed RBed today.
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
April 11 2012 18:38 GMT
#1374
I find it interesting since after VE claimed he left. Maybe didn't prepare for these questions and has to work on making things up? Not sure. If he was actually DT the answers would be automatic to my questions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
April 11 2012 18:38 GMT
#1375
On April 12 2012 03:32 Mementoss wrote:
I might be completely wrong in saying this, but IF sanity flips on death. Would it be beneficial for the town to look for another lynch target? Cause either mafia will nightkill VE showing us if he was actually right then we lynch toad, or if he doesn't die then he can use a intelligent check to try and guarentee his sanity. <--- But I guess that relies on us trusting him.

Tough situation.


I doubt the mafia would kill VE at night regardless of his roleclaim unless we lynch Toads. Why do that when they could waste the towns time by having us argue whether or not he's actually a DT? No one's going to believe that he's town on Day 3 if he doesn't die tonight.

It makes more sense to lynch Toads. If he flips scum, it's a safe assumption that VE is a cop (but says nothing of sanity). At that point, the scum would kill VE. At best, he is a sane cop. At worst, he's a confirmed townie.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
April 11 2012 18:38 GMT
#1376
On April 12 2012 03:27 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 03:21 Hassybaby wrote:
On April 12 2012 03:17 Mementoss wrote:
VE a couple of questions for you.

Why would you claim after we lost 3 blues last night?
Why would you claim when the votes were split evenly on both sides?
Why would you claim with over half the day to go?
Why would you try and push a Hassy train lynch, assuming he was scum potentially pulling attention to yourself in the night kill?
Why would you claim, before you could guarentee your sanity? (coulda tried for toad lynch then if you were right you were most likely sane, you weren't done yet, it wasn't even close)


Add to this. Why did you pick Toad over guys who were more like to die, so you could confirm your sanity quicker? Someone like S.T for example


Ok Hassy here's the thing: I am really sorry for what I said about you d1
I need to get into jeweling (is that a word? jewelcrafting probably?) because we should be handing out medals LIKE CANDY right now.

The guy said he is most certain on Hassy d1 and votes him for a lynch. Yet he targets me over people like hassy, ST or someone like wbg/Jackal (high priority mafia hits to confirm sanity).

VE has NO IDEA how to play a DT. He fakeclaimed, that's why he has no idea on how to play a DT because that shit is improvised.


I dunno if it was the sorry, or the amazing game of Dota I'm playing, but I slightly shed a tear there (Enigma with a 7-kill streak. Fuck yeah)

You've said what I was thinking. if I was a DT, I would be targeting people who I was pretty sure were going to die n1. People like ST or...well me (convoluted I know). The fact that he chose you feels weird. I don't think Mafia would have shot you either would shoot you either because if I died then town would be looking at you and wbg hard. And there was no way town was firing at you.

I think its a lie as well.

##Vote: VisceraEyes
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
April 11 2012 18:39 GMT
#1377
EBWOP: Forgot to consider the RB. I'll have to think about that.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 11 2012 18:47 GMT
#1378
On April 12 2012 03:30 gonzaw wrote:
Toad, please tell me why you think I'm scum.
I told you to reread the thread, you said you would. Now post your thoughts and your case against me, don't ignore that.

Sorry I tried but I was kinda buisy defending myself from people trying to lynch me over nothing when I am actually looking really good imo. So sorry I have to tell you that I haven't reread the thread yet, that shit is long and it takes forver especially with people like VE and myself. I can finally see why erandorr hates me so much.

What thoughts are you referring to? I am not going to post about everything if you want to hear about something specific ask more specific I am not going to shit up the thread even more. I think the basic stuff is covered though (VE fakeclaiming, me being awesome, you tunneling me).

About the "case" on you. In a nutshell it's something like that:
I don't think someone like you (read: kind of new) would be so confident about his read when basicly everyone and their dog are telling you that your case is a null.
I read that as a tunneling townie early on because that sounds like a little me from L or risk.nuke or whatever.
However this is getting malicious and I think you're doing that on purpose. Sure you can argue that I am shitting up the thread but you AND VE are attacking me right now. What am I supposed to do? Let the two most vocal players in this game (besides me) keep on bombing the thread telling everyone how I am mafia when I am not? I can't do that, so I have to answer this.

I am pretty sure you know that I have to answer those things. You've got VE saying I am shitting up the thread because I am posting so much and you are saying I am ignoring you're questions and not answering at all.
A classic lose-lose situation for me and I am pretty confident you are doing that on purpose because a townie would give me a little rest for a day to observe what I am like if I actually got time to do shit myself.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Jitsu
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States929 Posts
April 11 2012 18:50 GMT
#1379
People are bringing up the fact that it could be a miller/framer mechanic. I think the smart option, regardless if the miller/framer mechanic is in the game, is to lynch the red flip. I would tell you that regardless if I was the person being checked. It leaves too many questions un-answered. The odds of Toad being miller is fairly low, and the possibility of him being framed is moderate at best. But beyond that, if we don't lynch him, it leaves too many questions in the open.

Guarantee leaving him alive at this point will come back to bite us down the road. We let him live today, and then he doesn't get night killed, we start questioning the fact as to why he is still alive, and Day3, we come up with "Should we lynch Toad now? VE had a red check and he's still alive," blah blah blah.

The thing to do now is decide whether VE is telling the truth. Evidence lends it to the fact that it is true. Day1, he claims Toad as a decent scum read for him, and then during the night, he checks him to see if he actually is scum. It comes back Guilty, he forms a case out of whatever he can and pushes it hard. Hard.

I'm going to believe this claim now, especially with overall actions and his previous breadcrumb.

##Vote: Toad
Zerg Player in CheckMate Gaming - http://checkmategaming.webs.com/
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 11 2012 18:53 GMT
#1380
So, FourFace nor BH have posted at all this D2, let that be noted.
Wherebugsgo is awefully silent since the beginning of D2, nor commented on what people think about him at all.
I'd like Adam to weight his opinion more, he hasn't spoken too much since D2 started.
Of course Katina has just barely posted and hasn't posted any reasonings at all, same with Kenpachi.
Grack has not posted any thoughts regarding Toad nor VE, the ONLY thing he posted since the beginning of D2 was that mafia could have a vig and speculated about the night kills, nothing else.

Let this be noted for the future when we try to analyse this day. So far, these 7 players are all flying under the radar and not being active or participating in the discussion at all, or just plain inactive.


ET, I'd like your thoughts on this whole issue. Not just what you think about VE or Toad, about the town atmosphere, what's going on in the thread, about how many lurkers are doing nothing this day (for instance the ones I just mentioned), etc.

Mods, could you add Nisani's, prpr's and mavellosity's filters to the OP?
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 131 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 268
TKL 202
CranKy Ducklings81
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Reynor vs herOLIVE!
RotterdaM1062
IndyStarCraft 177
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1062
Lowko447
TKL 202
IndyStarCraft 177
Rex 94
MindelVK 14
ProTech10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 62647
Free 3087
Jaedong 2104
BeSt 725
Horang2 340
Soma 309
Zeus 203
firebathero 195
Last 160
Hyun 126
[ Show more ]
sorry 123
Mind 93
Pusan 76
ToSsGirL 30
soO 26
Aegong 23
Yoon 23
scan(afreeca) 19
Sacsri 11
zelot 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7058
Dendi716
XaKoH 421
canceldota60
Other Games
gofns33305
singsing2252
B2W.Neo438
byalli370
Pyrionflax293
ToD213
DeMusliM97
QueenE49
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
• Gemini_19 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1458
• WagamamaTV440
League of Legends
• Jankos3090
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
4h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 11m
Patches Events
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
OSC
1d 23h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.