• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:49
CEST 14:49
KST 21:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7750 users

TL Mafia LI - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 131 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 11 2012 18:04 GMT
#1341
Sucks to be you then. The thinkers are going to win this game. We're going to drag the rest of you with us kicking and screaming. But we're taking back this game as of right now.

I'd gladly trade myself for scum when I'm about to be lynched. I don't have a majority, but the fools are louder and more persistent than I care about being. I'm done defending myself.

Now I go on the offense.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 11 2012 18:05 GMT
#1342
EBWOP: That was directed at Zealos. Mementoss, you'll see you were right with your first instinct.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
April 11 2012 18:07 GMT
#1343
While I think VE claimed DT prematurely (assuming he is, in fact, a DT), he's given us a ton to go on. Assuming that his claim is true, and toads is scum, the discussions thus far have given us a ton to go on. People lurking, people sheeping, people defending Toads by attacking VE... We could probably spend the rest of the game just discussing Day 2.

@VE: If your claim is true, well done.

If not, you're next on the lynch list. But, I assume you would know that already.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 11 2012 18:07 GMT
#1344
On April 12 2012 03:07 ghost_403 wrote:
While I think VE claimed DT prematurely (assuming he is, in fact, a DT), he's given us a ton to go on. Assuming that his claim is true, and toads is scum, the discussions thus far have given us a ton to go on. People lurking, people sheeping, people defending Toads by attacking VE... We could probably spend the rest of the game just discussing Day 2.

@VE: If your claim is true, well done.

If not, you're next on the lynch list. But, I assume you would know that already.


What is this? Even if his claim is true, there is only a 1/3 chance that he is a sane cop
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 11 2012 18:08 GMT
#1345
On April 12 2012 03:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
Sucks to be you then. The thinkers are going to win this game. We're going to drag the rest of you with us kicking and screaming. But we're taking back this game as of right now.

I'd gladly trade myself for scum when I'm about to be lynched. I don't have a majority, but the fools are louder and more persistent than I care about being. I'm done defending myself.

Now I go on the offense.


I will translate:

I have no idea of my sanity but I claim DT so everyne knows.
I claimed although it has NOTHING to do with Toads alignment because I don't have a clue about my sanity.
I gladly trade myself, a DT because I checked someone n1, without knowing my sanity, which is the reason I felt so strongly about him being mafia and voted him although I had nothing else on him.

I don't have a majority, yet I claim because I am indeed RoL from Storm playing.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
April 11 2012 18:11 GMT
#1346
Brb, looking up definitions of the sane cop versus everything else on that list.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
April 11 2012 18:11 GMT
#1347
VE is scum. I claimed DT and was actually DT last game only at near a deadline. There's still so much time and VE has almost NO pressure on him. Check out his scumbuddy johnnywup immediately getting his vote off him. Gonzaw just made himself scummy as shit in my eyes too. Anyone jumping off VE like that so quickly isn't playing pro-town. How stupid. VE knows he's cooked, either today or tomorrow and this is his way of forcing the ACTUAL DT to claim so mafia can shoot him. I can't believe a town johnnywup or gonzaw would fall for something stupid like this (or ANY town player)
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
April 11 2012 18:12 GMT
#1348
EBWOP: LOL Oh cmon town. You're seriously buying this act? Lynch VE, please.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
April 11 2012 18:13 GMT
#1349
On April 12 2012 03:11 Risen wrote:
VE is scum. I claimed DT and was actually DT last game only at near a deadline. There's still so much time and VE has almost NO pressure on him. Check out his scumbuddy johnnywup immediately getting his vote off him. Gonzaw just made himself scummy as shit in my eyes too. Anyone jumping off VE like that so quickly isn't playing pro-town. How stupid. VE knows he's cooked, either today or tomorrow and this is his way of forcing the ACTUAL DT to claim so mafia can shoot him. I can't believe a town johnnywup or gonzaw would fall for something stupid like this (or ANY town player)

? I didn't say I believed him completely. it gives doubt in my mind of his guilt though. and i was unvoting him before i saw that
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 11 2012 18:14 GMT
#1350
On April 12 2012 03:11 Risen wrote:
VE is scum. I claimed DT and was actually DT last game only at near a deadline. There's still so much time and VE has almost NO pressure on him. Check out his scumbuddy johnnywup immediately getting his vote off him. Gonzaw just made himself scummy as shit in my eyes too. Anyone jumping off VE like that so quickly isn't playing pro-town. How stupid. VE knows he's cooked, either today or tomorrow and this is his way of forcing the ACTUAL DT to claim so mafia can shoot him. I can't believe a town johnnywup or gonzaw would fall for something stupid like this (or ANY town player)


Agree. That's why I called him RoL. This is essentially the worst claim I ever saw.
If he'd know his sanity fine but right now that's just desperate and he's claiming so early to bomb the thread.

He basicly claimed a null, which is the reason why he thinks I am mafia, lol.

And I am pretty certain this is a lie.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
April 11 2012 18:15 GMT
#1351
On April 12 2012 03:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 02:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
Actually guys, I've got this. I've thought it through, and this is pretty much the only way.

I'm Undercover Investigator Charles Williamson. I got a Guilty back on Toad last night, hence the instantaneous vote.

This is why I called for medic protection.

This is why I've been whining about dying N1.

This is why I said I'd be the "atmosphere police" this game.

My sanity is in question obviously, but I feel like Toad is acting scummy as shit and I'm probably Sane.

Thread thinkers, votes off me. Votes on the claimed scum plz. Scum and knaves who are sheeping Toad because you don't want to read the thread, feel free to continue voting for me and prepare for ultimate disappointment. We'll start killing you in order of scumminess as soon as Toad is done.

GG scum.


Why are you probably sane?

Because it suits him better for his case against Toad. Think about it, we're still early in the day, why would he claim already? There is NO reason for it.
Another thing, VE is a good player, he knows that this isn't the only way, in fact, the thread was going his way at the time of the claim, as it stood, more people were going over to his side. Then he suddenly makes a claim with no backup for what he says.

Just put yourself into the situation he claims to be in, and tell me you would claim as D.T, then you have your answer as to who to lynch today.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
April 11 2012 18:17 GMT
#1352
VE a couple of questions for you.

Why would you claim after we lost 3 blues last night?
Why would you claim when the votes were split evenly on both sides?
Why would you claim with over half the day to go?
Why would you try and push a Hassy train lynch, assuming he was scum potentially pulling attention to yourself in the night kill?
Why would you claim, before you could guarentee your sanity? (coulda tried for toad lynch then if you were right you were most likely sane, you weren't done yet, it wasn't even close)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 11 2012 18:17 GMT
#1353
I want an answer from VE himself on why he thought claiming DT and a guilty read that is statistically only 1/3 accurate (the 4th option is naive = always innocent so we can discount) was a good move.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
April 11 2012 18:17 GMT
#1354
On April 12 2012 03:11 Risen wrote:
VE is scum. I claimed DT and was actually DT last game only at near a deadline. There's still so much time and VE has almost NO pressure on him. Check out his scumbuddy johnnywup immediately getting his vote off him. Gonzaw just made himself scummy as shit in my eyes too. Anyone jumping off VE like that so quickly isn't playing pro-town. How stupid. VE knows he's cooked, either today or tomorrow and this is his way of forcing the ACTUAL DT to claim so mafia can shoot him. I can't believe a town johnnywup or gonzaw would fall for something stupid like this (or ANY town player)

Ahaha, I remember that quite fondly ;D <3

But he's right, though some people that moved their vote off of VE due to his claim may just be worried about voting for him in case he gets D.T after-all, to those people I say, grow some balls, he's clearly scum.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
April 11 2012 18:18 GMT
#1355
God that was the worst claim I have ever seen. I didn't think it could get worse than my claim in GoT but there you have it. How is this not an auto-lynch? At least my sanity in GoT was guaranteed. This claim does NOTHING for us if you flip town. Your claim is anti-town and I already think you're scum. How can ANYONE not think you're scum.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
April 11 2012 18:19 GMT
#1356
I know, it's almost irritating to think that he might not get killed. VE.Must.Die.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 11 2012 18:21 GMT
#1357
On April 12 2012 03:15 Zealos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 03:01 marvellosity wrote:
On April 12 2012 02:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
Actually guys, I've got this. I've thought it through, and this is pretty much the only way.

I'm Undercover Investigator Charles Williamson. I got a Guilty back on Toad last night, hence the instantaneous vote.

This is why I called for medic protection.

This is why I've been whining about dying N1.

This is why I said I'd be the "atmosphere police" this game.

My sanity is in question obviously, but I feel like Toad is acting scummy as shit and I'm probably Sane.

Thread thinkers, votes off me. Votes on the claimed scum plz. Scum and knaves who are sheeping Toad because you don't want to read the thread, feel free to continue voting for me and prepare for ultimate disappointment. We'll start killing you in order of scumminess as soon as Toad is done.

GG scum.


Why are you probably sane?

Because it suits him better for his case against Toad. Think about it, we're still early in the day, why would he claim already? There is NO reason for it.
Another thing, VE is a good player, he knows that this isn't the only way, in fact, the thread was going his way at the time of the claim, as it stood, more people were going over to his side. Then he suddenly makes a claim with no backup for what he says.

Just put yourself into the situation he claims to be in, and tell me you would claim as D.T, then you have your answer as to who to lynch today.

Give this guy a medal. That's what I am talking about. VE doesn't have a clue about the DT role. He fakeclaimed because he thought he had to without actually thinking what a DT would do.

He thinks he needs to come up with something, that's why he claimes without thinking this trough. There's no way a REAL DT would be that retarded. Not to begin with the legendary VE himself.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
April 11 2012 18:21 GMT
#1358
Hm. Any breadcrumbs, VE? The problem with such a claim, is that with things like millers, framers, sanity, a DT check shouldn't be enough for an autovote. The nature of your autovote makes it plausible that you are indeed a DT, but what if Toad is town and has just been framed/millered/whatever the fuck. Let's pretend we lynch you, you flip DT (is sanity revealed upon death?), so then we proceed to flip toad, or even vice versa. If toad is town, then we just lost. You're seriously willing to be the game on the idea that "I think I'm probably sane", without considering alternate possibilities?

I've been following the thread and will post my thoughts on it in a bit. Has BH really not posted at ALL this cycle?
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
April 11 2012 18:21 GMT
#1359
On April 12 2012 03:17 Mementoss wrote:
VE a couple of questions for you.

Why would you claim after we lost 3 blues last night?
Why would you claim when the votes were split evenly on both sides?
Why would you claim with over half the day to go?
Why would you try and push a Hassy train lynch, assuming he was scum potentially pulling attention to yourself in the night kill?
Why would you claim, before you could guarentee your sanity? (coulda tried for toad lynch then if you were right you were most likely sane, you weren't done yet, it wasn't even close)


Add to this. Why did you pick Toad over guys who were more like to die, so you could confirm your sanity quicker? Someone like S.T for example
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 11 2012 18:22 GMT
#1360
I'm on page 60 right now. Is it worth reading through the next pages or is it just pointless arguing between gonzaw/VE/toad?
Enjoy your day.
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 131 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 268
TKL 202
CranKy Ducklings81
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Reynor vs herOLIVE!
RotterdaM1062
IndyStarCraft 177
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1062
Lowko447
TKL 202
IndyStarCraft 177
Rex 94
MindelVK 14
ProTech10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 62647
Free 3087
Jaedong 2104
BeSt 725
Horang2 340
Soma 309
Zeus 203
firebathero 195
Last 160
Hyun 126
[ Show more ]
sorry 123
Mind 93
Pusan 76
ToSsGirL 30
soO 26
Aegong 23
Yoon 23
scan(afreeca) 19
Sacsri 11
zelot 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7058
Dendi716
XaKoH 421
canceldota60
Other Games
gofns33305
singsing2252
B2W.Neo438
byalli370
Pyrionflax293
ToD213
DeMusliM97
QueenE49
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
• Gemini_19 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1458
• WagamamaTV440
League of Legends
• Jankos3090
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
4h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 11m
Patches Events
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
OSC
1d 23h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.