• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:40
CEST 15:40
KST 22:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War485.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8143 users

TL Mafia LI - Page 66

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 131 Next
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
April 11 2012 16:55 GMT
#1301
Holy shit toad -.-
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 11 2012 16:59 GMT
#1302
On April 12 2012 01:25 marvellosity wrote:
I'm right and you're wrong isn't a defence. Two main cruxes of my post

1) you fingered VE as certain scum without making any sort of case until much later (see filter and my post)
2) you abandoned Hassy/VE to OMGUS gonzaw, twice saying "I will certainly get you lynched tomorrow".

Please answer these 2 at the very least.


Toad, I want an answer
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 11 2012 16:59 GMT
#1303
On April 12 2012 01:25 marvellosity wrote:
I'm right and you're wrong isn't a defence. Two main cruxes of my post

1) you fingered VE as certain scum without making any sort of case until much later (see filter and my post)
2) you abandoned Hassy/VE to OMGUS gonzaw, twice saying "I will certainly get you lynched tomorrow".

Please answer these 2 at the very least.


I still haven't made a case on VE yet. That's because I'm still buisy answering everything. The reason VE is mafia is meta. Look at his town games and tell me you honestly think he is town. There is no way you'd come to that conclusion.

I think I am really good at reading VE. I figured him out in AC on day2. I figured him out in Storm on day1 and I "pretty much" figured him out in L on day2 just came to the wrong conclusion in that game (I said he is fakeclaiming, he knows he is fakeclaiming and does that on purpose therefore I thought he is mafia. He said he was fakeclaiming later on, he knew he was and he was doing that on purpose, just that the reason he did that was bullshit and ended up being town)

That's because VE and Gonzaw are both mafia. I don't care who dies first, gonzaw is the one shitting up the thread more (at least on d1 that was) so I got really frustrated and wanted him dead first. I am not so sure about Hassy anymore because as already mentioned the guy lookes better ever since d1.8 or something like that.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 11 2012 16:59 GMT
#1304
On April 12 2012 01:39 Zealos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 01:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
Mementoss, no bullshit here - what I'm about to say transcends whatever read you have on me. Please believe me when I tell you that I truly appreciate your attempt at formatting your post in an easy to read format that I'm able to follow easily and understand exactly what you're thinking.


That was a useful post clearly designed to steer us to victory.


[image blocked]
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
April 11 2012 16:59 GMT
#1305
Tunkeg, I honestly don't care, you have no influence on what the town does.

Oh I understand now, red is your comments. I thought you were making things red to make them look scummy. Usually you comment about the post under the post not edit the quote. Re-reading now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 11 2012 17:01 GMT
#1306
On April 12 2012 01:54 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 01:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
I SWEAR TO CHRIST IF YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES MAKE ME CLAIM



Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 01:15 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ugh, nothing...Tunkeg's penchant for being obtuse cause a short bout of despair.

Town is going to see through this. I can make you see.


Are you fucking kidding me? Either make your claim now or never. At all comming out and saying this is just as good as claiming. So either you claim or you fuck off. I think this is another of your magic tricks. But you aren't going to make the lynch on you dissapear this easy.


Another of my "magic tricks"? What are you even talking about?

Can someone other than Tunkeg plz tell me if they understand why Tunkeg is suspicious of me? I can't figure it out.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
April 11 2012 17:05 GMT
#1307
On April 12 2012 02:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 01:54 Tunkeg wrote:
On April 12 2012 01:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
I SWEAR TO CHRIST IF YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES MAKE ME CLAIM



On April 12 2012 01:15 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ugh, nothing...Tunkeg's penchant for being obtuse cause a short bout of despair.

Town is going to see through this. I can make you see.


Are you fucking kidding me? Either make your claim now or never. At all comming out and saying this is just as good as claiming. So either you claim or you fuck off. I think this is another of your magic tricks. But you aren't going to make the lynch on you dissapear this easy.


Another of my "magic tricks"? What are you even talking about?

Can someone other than Tunkeg plz tell me if they understand why Tunkeg is suspicious of me? I can't figure it out.


You don't need to figure it out, neither does anyone else. I won't be the one that gets you lynched today anyway. I will be the in on your lynch though, and will take full responsibility for it.

Your magic tricks thus far: Fake rage, spamming and now threatening. Keep them comming though, you just might pull it off. But between me and you *wink wink* I have won, I have figured you out.
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
April 11 2012 17:06 GMT
#1308
Toad - "Yes that's an educated guess but I am pretty sure we don't have mafia tripplestacking ST and 4 townies shooting each other and frankly that's what VE says I am not considering. Sure it's possible but how in the world would someone think about such a scenario?
Because he needs to think of such a stupid scenario for a vote on me to make sense at all."

Toad just a heads up I don't think this ever happened. The WIFOM was desperate, and making stuff up/exhagherating to defend yourself is also desperate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
April 11 2012 17:06 GMT
#1309
On April 12 2012 01:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 01:39 Zealos wrote:
On April 12 2012 01:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
Mementoss, no bullshit here - what I'm about to say transcends whatever read you have on me. Please believe me when I tell you that I truly appreciate your attempt at formatting your post in an easy to read format that I'm able to follow easily and understand exactly what you're thinking.


That was a useful post clearly designed to steer us to victory.


[image blocked]

[image blocked]
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 11 2012 17:07 GMT
#1310
On April 12 2012 01:59 Mementoss wrote:
Tunkeg, I honestly don't care, you have no influence on what the town does.

Oh I understand now, red is your comments. I thought you were making things red to make them look scummy. Usually you comment about the post under the post not edit the quote. Re-reading now.

talking about me doing the red text I did?

Yeah once it gets bigger and bigger and it's quote withing quote I think it's way better to read that way than breaking a big post into 1000 little pieces and comment on everything out of context.

Everyone sees what I am referring to and that way you don't have to scroll down and up for pages after each paragraph to see what I am talking about or what I am actually answering.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
April 11 2012 17:07 GMT
#1311
On April 12 2012 01:38 Katina wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2012 23:40 Tunkeg wrote:
Here is the scumteam and how they play the game now:

Viscera "Oh I am fucked anyways time to make some accusations on my scummate BH" Eyes
Adam "I will stab VE in the back and accuse BH for town cred" 4167
Ka " I love VE so much, don't kill him" tina
Blazing "I don't give a fuck about what you geezers are doing" Hand.

I am totally in Toads corner on this one. I am as certain as I have ever been i na mafia game --> VE is scum. Toad is bad at finding scum, I am bad at finding scum, but when we team up we are a beast. In Arkham City we hit scum everyday together. You can say we are T and T = TNT.

My post on why VE is scum comming up!


Hi, I was saw this and thought it was interesting.
If you have been reading the thread you would see that I think VE is scum and I would be more than happy with a VE or Toad lynch today.


Hmm, my bad. You don't love him afterall, must be my jealous heart.

I still think you are scum though...
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
April 11 2012 17:11 GMT
#1312
On April 12 2012 02:07 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 01:38 Katina wrote:
On April 11 2012 23:40 Tunkeg wrote:
Here is the scumteam and how they play the game now:

Viscera "Oh I am fucked anyways time to make some accusations on my scummate BH" Eyes
Adam "I will stab VE in the back and accuse BH for town cred" 4167
Ka " I love VE so much, don't kill him" tina
Blazing "I don't give a fuck about what you geezers are doing" Hand.

I am totally in Toads corner on this one. I am as certain as I have ever been i na mafia game --> VE is scum. Toad is bad at finding scum, I am bad at finding scum, but when we team up we are a beast. In Arkham City we hit scum everyday together. You can say we are T and T = TNT.

My post on why VE is scum comming up!


Hi, I was saw this and thought it was interesting.
If you have been reading the thread you would see that I think VE is scum and I would be more than happy with a VE or Toad lynch today.


Hmm, my bad. You don't love him afterall, must be my jealous heart.

I still think you are scum though...


Ladies and Gentleman, logic at its finest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 11 2012 17:12 GMT
#1313
On April 12 2012 02:06 Mementoss wrote:
Toad - "Yes that's an educated guess but I am pretty sure we don't have mafia tripplestacking ST and 4 townies shooting each other and frankly that's what VE says I am not considering. Sure it's possible but how in the world would someone think about such a scenario?
Because he needs to think of such a stupid scenario for a vote on me to make sense at all."

Toad just a heads up I don't think this ever happened. The WIFOM was desperate, and making stuff up/exhagherating to defend yourself is also desperate.


No it's not. If you don't think it ever happend you've got to admit that I am the guy who asked people to protect Jackal after all.
Just answer me this question: Do you honestly think I'd do that as mafia if I was about to one-shoot Jackal?
Do you really think I'd take that risk considering Jackal is a vet and people are probably already going to medic either him or wbg this game?

This is not wifom. This is about what makes sense and what does not. This is about occam's razor.

VE is the guy who told people NOT TO protect Jackal at any cost.
I am the guy who told people to protect Jackal as well and not only wbg / VE.

Jackal flipped, pretty likely to be shot with a single bullet.

You really think that lynching me is the right move?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
April 11 2012 17:14 GMT
#1314
On April 12 2012 02:11 Mementoss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 02:07 Tunkeg wrote:
On April 12 2012 01:38 Katina wrote:
On April 11 2012 23:40 Tunkeg wrote:
Here is the scumteam and how they play the game now:

Viscera "Oh I am fucked anyways time to make some accusations on my scummate BH" Eyes
Adam "I will stab VE in the back and accuse BH for town cred" 4167
Ka " I love VE so much, don't kill him" tina
Blazing "I don't give a fuck about what you geezers are doing" Hand.

I am totally in Toads corner on this one. I am as certain as I have ever been i na mafia game --> VE is scum. Toad is bad at finding scum, I am bad at finding scum, but when we team up we are a beast. In Arkham City we hit scum everyday together. You can say we are T and T = TNT.

My post on why VE is scum comming up!


Hi, I was saw this and thought it was interesting.
If you have been reading the thread you would see that I think VE is scum and I would be more than happy with a VE or Toad lynch today.


Hmm, my bad. You don't love him afterall, must be my jealous heart.

I still think you are scum though...


Ladies and Gentleman, logic at its finest


Retardation at it's worst. Where did I say that I think Katina is scum because she loves VE? I said I think she is scum. Now I am back to ignoring you. If you are being stupid and try to twist anything I say I will respond you though. I will also stop ignoring you if I find you scummy, and not just completely useless...
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 11 2012 17:15 GMT
#1315
On April 12 2012 02:14 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 02:11 Mementoss wrote:
On April 12 2012 02:07 Tunkeg wrote:
On April 12 2012 01:38 Katina wrote:
On April 11 2012 23:40 Tunkeg wrote:
Here is the scumteam and how they play the game now:

Viscera "Oh I am fucked anyways time to make some accusations on my scummate BH" Eyes
Adam "I will stab VE in the back and accuse BH for town cred" 4167
Ka " I love VE so much, don't kill him" tina
Blazing "I don't give a fuck about what you geezers are doing" Hand.

I am totally in Toads corner on this one. I am as certain as I have ever been i na mafia game --> VE is scum. Toad is bad at finding scum, I am bad at finding scum, but when we team up we are a beast. In Arkham City we hit scum everyday together. You can say we are T and T = TNT.

My post on why VE is scum comming up!


Hi, I was saw this and thought it was interesting.
If you have been reading the thread you would see that I think VE is scum and I would be more than happy with a VE or Toad lynch today.


Hmm, my bad. You don't love him afterall, must be my jealous heart.

I still think you are scum though...


Ladies and Gentleman, logic at its finest


Retardation at it's worst. Where did I say that I think Katina is scum because she loves VE? I said I think she is scum. Now I am back to ignoring you. If you are being stupid and try to twist anything I say I will respond you though. I will also stop ignoring you if I find you scummy, and not just completely useless...



So instead of a stupid reason for thinking kita is scum, you in fact have no reason at all? Excellent.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
April 11 2012 17:16 GMT
#1316
Toad why do you bother arguing with him? He is just causing a distraction...
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
April 11 2012 17:18 GMT
#1317
On April 12 2012 02:15 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 02:14 Tunkeg wrote:
On April 12 2012 02:11 Mementoss wrote:
On April 12 2012 02:07 Tunkeg wrote:
On April 12 2012 01:38 Katina wrote:
On April 11 2012 23:40 Tunkeg wrote:
Here is the scumteam and how they play the game now:

Viscera "Oh I am fucked anyways time to make some accusations on my scummate BH" Eyes
Adam "I will stab VE in the back and accuse BH for town cred" 4167
Ka " I love VE so much, don't kill him" tina
Blazing "I don't give a fuck about what you geezers are doing" Hand.

I am totally in Toads corner on this one. I am as certain as I have ever been i na mafia game --> VE is scum. Toad is bad at finding scum, I am bad at finding scum, but when we team up we are a beast. In Arkham City we hit scum everyday together. You can say we are T and T = TNT.

My post on why VE is scum comming up!


Hi, I was saw this and thought it was interesting.
If you have been reading the thread you would see that I think VE is scum and I would be more than happy with a VE or Toad lynch today.


Hmm, my bad. You don't love him afterall, must be my jealous heart.

I still think you are scum though...


Ladies and Gentleman, logic at its finest


Retardation at it's worst. Where did I say that I think Katina is scum because she loves VE? I said I think she is scum. Now I am back to ignoring you. If you are being stupid and try to twist anything I say I will respond you though. I will also stop ignoring you if I find you scummy, and not just completely useless...



So instead of a stupid reason for thinking kita is scum, you in fact have no reason at all? Excellent.


So you think my reason for BH being scum is that he gives a fuck about the rest of the scumccrew, and my reason for thinking adam is scum is because he is backstapping VE? Are you serious. You god damn nitpicking bastards, are you stupid or just enjoy arguing about nonsense?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 11 2012 17:18 GMT
#1318
On April 12 2012 02:18 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 02:15 marvellosity wrote:
On April 12 2012 02:14 Tunkeg wrote:
On April 12 2012 02:11 Mementoss wrote:
On April 12 2012 02:07 Tunkeg wrote:
On April 12 2012 01:38 Katina wrote:
On April 11 2012 23:40 Tunkeg wrote:
Here is the scumteam and how they play the game now:

Viscera "Oh I am fucked anyways time to make some accusations on my scummate BH" Eyes
Adam "I will stab VE in the back and accuse BH for town cred" 4167
Ka " I love VE so much, don't kill him" tina
Blazing "I don't give a fuck about what you geezers are doing" Hand.

I am totally in Toads corner on this one. I am as certain as I have ever been i na mafia game --> VE is scum. Toad is bad at finding scum, I am bad at finding scum, but when we team up we are a beast. In Arkham City we hit scum everyday together. You can say we are T and T = TNT.

My post on why VE is scum comming up!


Hi, I was saw this and thought it was interesting.
If you have been reading the thread you would see that I think VE is scum and I would be more than happy with a VE or Toad lynch today.


Hmm, my bad. You don't love him afterall, must be my jealous heart.

I still think you are scum though...


Ladies and Gentleman, logic at its finest


Retardation at it's worst. Where did I say that I think Katina is scum because she loves VE? I said I think she is scum. Now I am back to ignoring you. If you are being stupid and try to twist anything I say I will respond you though. I will also stop ignoring you if I find you scummy, and not just completely useless...



So instead of a stupid reason for thinking kita is scum, you in fact have no reason at all? Excellent.


So you think my reason for BH being scum is that he gives a fuck about the rest of the scumccrew, and my reason for thinking adam is scum is because he is backstapping VE? Are you serious. You god damn nitpicking bastards, are you stupid or just enjoy arguing about nonsense?


If you're not going to say why you think someone is scum, then don't bother saying it. It doesn't contribute ANYTHING, it serves as a pointless distraction. Understand?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
April 11 2012 17:19 GMT
#1319
On April 12 2012 02:12 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 02:06 Mementoss wrote:
Toad - "Yes that's an educated guess but I am pretty sure we don't have mafia tripplestacking ST and 4 townies shooting each other and frankly that's what VE says I am not considering. Sure it's possible but how in the world would someone think about such a scenario?
Because he needs to think of such a stupid scenario for a vote on me to make sense at all."

Toad just a heads up I don't think this ever happened. The WIFOM was desperate, and making stuff up/exhagherating to defend yourself is also desperate.


No it's not. If you don't think it ever happend you've got to admit that I am the guy who asked people to protect Jackal after all.
Just answer me this question: Do you honestly think I'd do that as mafia if I was about to one-shoot Jackal?
Do you really think I'd take that risk considering Jackal is a vet and people are probably already going to medic either him or wbg this game?

This is not wifom. This is about what makes sense and what does not. This is about occam's razor.

VE is the guy who told people NOT TO protect Jackal at any cost.
I am the guy who told people to protect Jackal as well and not only wbg / VE.

Jackal flipped, pretty likely to be shot with a single bullet.

You really think that lynching me is the right move?


Pretty sure michael and sputnik were vigged.

What you say is all WIFOM though, honestly think of this, you could be mafia, who said that, and then killed him so you could use this medic thing to defend yourself. Then killed Midnight who put a case against VE, so that you could make yoru case about VE and use all this WIFOM to your advantage. It easily could be the exact opposite, and be what you said. That is the problem with WIFOM, that is why it is useless in most cases.

Really, why would the medic protect Jackal? It made no sense, he was lurking hard, and there were plenty of other good candidates he could chose. Also with a 1/30 chance, it's doubtful medic would come into play day 1. It looks like Mafia picked people who they knew were decent but were pretty under the radar to kill to avoid running into a medic block.

Just my opinion, and why I don't take WIFOM all that serious. Too many possibilities.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
April 11 2012 17:20 GMT
#1320
What isn't WIFOM except for actual deaths + flip?
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 131 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 278
TKL 231
CranKy Ducklings120
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1170
Lowko496
TKL 231
ProTech120
Rex 103
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 60117
Free 2334
Horang2 311
firebathero 224
Zeus 176
Last 103
Hyun 90
Pusan 80
ToSsGirL 75
910 42
[ Show more ]
soO 28
Aegong 22
Trap 22
Rock 17
Yoon 15
scan(afreeca) 15
Noble 14
Sacsri 10
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6453
Dendi903
XaKoH 469
canceldota64
Counter-Strike
fl0m86
Other Games
gofns34431
singsing2319
B2W.Neo464
byalli419
Pyrionflax316
Mlord241
Beastyqt205
ToD180
DeMusliM115
Liquid`VortiX77
QueenE64
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 26
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1623
League of Legends
• Jankos2845
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3h 20m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 20m
Patches Events
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
OSC
1d 9h
OSC
1d 22h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.