• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:03
CEST 01:03
KST 08:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9498 users

TL Mafia LI - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 131 Next
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
April 10 2012 20:52 GMT
#1001
On April 11 2012 05:05 MidnightGladius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2012 04:51 johnnywup wrote:
I've been sheeping VE because, well, he's been a supporter of me in every game we've played. I know that's probably not good since I don't really know his alignment in this game but he earned my "trust". It's probably a bad idea to mindlessly sheep, even if he's been very good in every other game I've played. So that's my excuse why.


You just shot way up on the threat radar. At the very least, I want to see independent reads from now. Besides Hassy, who else would you vote for tomorrow, and why?

Yeah, I know. I figured from now on I'll give full disclosure

Sputnik. Not taking the game very seriously, very very little scumhunting, he's not scumhunting because "it's more likely that we'll hit town" (not actually looking atcontent, only statistics), constantly insults people with casesagainst him, very very scummy imo. His tone as well is very anti-town.
Jitsu
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States929 Posts
April 10 2012 20:55 GMT
#1002
On April 11 2012 05:52 johnnywup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2012 05:05 MidnightGladius wrote:
On April 11 2012 04:51 johnnywup wrote:
I've been sheeping VE because, well, he's been a supporter of me in every game we've played. I know that's probably not good since I don't really know his alignment in this game but he earned my "trust". It's probably a bad idea to mindlessly sheep, even if he's been very good in every other game I've played. So that's my excuse why.


You just shot way up on the threat radar. At the very least, I want to see independent reads from now. Besides Hassy, who else would you vote for tomorrow, and why?

Yeah, I know. I figured from now on I'll give full disclosure

Sputnik. Not taking the game very seriously, very very little scumhunting, he's not scumhunting because "it's more likely that we'll hit town" (not actually looking atcontent, only statistics), constantly insults people with casesagainst him, very very scummy imo. His tone as well is very anti-town.


Scum Logic 101: Dont wanna rock the boat? Take reads from everyone else focused on a highly debated and targeted player, mix me together, put on the oven for 20 minutes in 350 heat, serve warm.

Also, prove you are actively lurking. Coolio.

Zerg Player in CheckMate Gaming - http://checkmategaming.webs.com/
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 10 2012 20:56 GMT
#1003
On April 11 2012 05:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
Toad continued herpin and derpin all the way to his coinflip Vig shot on chaoser in Arkham bugs...you really think he's going to be "figurable" later?

I don't. I think he looks bad enough now.


sure, that's fine if you disagree. Toad is one of those players who is generally so unreadable for me I just ignore him and let the other mafia die first. So far we haven't been in a situation where Toad would become readable; we need to see whether he will be willing to kill mafia or not. As no mafia have flipped, how do we know he is?


On April 11 2012 05:49 MidnightGladius wrote:
Johnny is on neither of your lists, but he looks pretty bad to me. He admitted to pointlessly sheeping VE, has provided no substantial scumreads on his own, and is not particularly active. What's your reasoning for not mentioning him anywhere?


If a player admits to something that is normally really bad to admit, chances are they are not actually scum because scum usually would not purposely admit something like that. New scum, at any rate. Johnnywup is a relatively new player, and while he has said some (somewhat suspicious) things, I don't find him as scummy as other players because he actually has been relatively active and transparent. Those are luxuries not normally afforded by scum.

He has certainly been more active than most of the targets I proposed. He has as many posts as you do, for one. New players sheeping well-known players isn't necessarily a scummy trait, IMO. Johnnywup's town team in C9++ won almost solely because they sheeped sandroba and VE, for one. I actually thought him saying that he was sheeping VE was simply indicative of him tending toward a strategy that previously proved effective.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 10 2012 21:00 GMT
#1004
Yeah, if Jdub doesn't like one of my targets that ends up flipping scum or something, then I'll be suspicious MG. In the meantime, he hasn't really done anything that's indicative of pushing an agenda. He's allowing me to push mine, and as far as I'm concerned it's going to win town the game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 10 2012 21:04 GMT
#1005
On April 11 2012 05:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
Toad continued herpin and derpin all the way to his coinflip Vig shot on chaoser in Arkham bugs...you really think he's going to be "figurable" later?

I don't. I think he looks bad enough now.


Kita figured me out in storm pretty easily. He even fakeclaimed a green DT check on me to stop you guys lynching me that game. That being said I don't think I'm unreadable at all and frankly I don't have a clue why I'm not on wbg's protection list
I think people are scared because my mafia play is usually pretty townish according to Rad and day1 is really easy to look townish without flips and stuff?

Of course you know that too, you were the SK who kindly stopped lynching me to win the game himself with a little help from town. Maybe YOU are not able to figure me out but I doubt you'd say something like that.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 10 2012 21:10 GMT
#1006
I wouldn't recommend vigs shooting ANYONE except Sputnik. DO NOT shoot any outspoken players, like 4F.
Enjoy your day.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 10 2012 21:15 GMT
#1007
Why specifically do you mention 4F? There are several outspoken players Nisani, a lot of whom are active right now. Why 4F in particular?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 10 2012 21:20 GMT
#1008
He's trying to save his scumbuddy
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 10 2012 21:23 GMT
#1009
On April 11 2012 06:20 Blazinghand wrote:
He's trying to save his scumbuddy

I literally just lost half my food ontop of my laptop Keyboard while eating it so hard did I have to laugh. Luckily I put the fork only half a second before that in my mouth making the food still look okayish and not gross like you just throw up.

I like that guy.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 10 2012 21:24 GMT
#1010
4F was on WBG's shoot list "if you have balls of steel." I was going to add Jackal but I decided not to because I don't know why anyone would shoot him.
Enjoy your day.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 10 2012 21:24 GMT
#1011
LET THE BOY ANSWER FOR HIMSELF
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 10 2012 21:24 GMT
#1012
Good answer Nisani.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 10 2012 21:25 GMT
#1013
You may ask Nisana about the Fourface. But he's spot on about sputnik. I am finding it hard to believe that even a dumb mafia would have played as dumb a game as sputnik has; I just can't quite get myself to believe it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 10 2012 21:25 GMT
#1014
EBWOP: ninjad by Nisani
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 10 2012 21:28 GMT
#1015
Yeah I'm not sure about sputnik. The reason I'm not finding him so suspicious is because of how certain I was that risk.nuke was scum in Election Mafia when either Rad or Bugs pointed out how unlikely it is for scum to be so blatantly abrasive...draws too much attention. The thing is, he's pouring it on so thick that it actually LOOKS like an act.

I don't know about that guy so much. Jury is still out.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 10 2012 21:29 GMT
#1016
Don't worry S.T will get shot tonight and you won't have to think about him any more
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 10 2012 21:31 GMT
#1017
On April 11 2012 06:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah I'm not sure about sputnik. The reason I'm not finding him so suspicious is because of how certain I was that risk.nuke was scum in Election Mafia when either Rad or Bugs pointed out how unlikely it is for scum to be so blatantly abrasive...draws too much attention. The thing is, he's pouring it on so thick that it actually LOOKS like an act.

I don't know about that guy so much. Jury is still out.


wasn't me, I wasn't in election
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 10 2012 21:32 GMT
#1018
Ya must have been Rad...he's good like that.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 10 2012 21:33 GMT
#1019
On April 11 2012 06:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah I'm not sure about sputnik. The reason I'm not finding him so suspicious is because of how certain I was that risk.nuke was scum in Election Mafia when either Rad or Bugs pointed out how unlikely it is for scum to be so blatantly abrasive...draws too much attention. The thing is, he's pouring it on so thick that it actually LOOKS like an act.

I don't know about that guy so much. Jury is still out.


Generally agreed, but is that really a plan a sensible person can entertain? "Let's be so scummy I can't be scum". Seems... risky to say the least.

It's still a good vig hit though because it's still fairly hard to believe a town would act like that too!
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
April 10 2012 21:35 GMT
#1020
On April 11 2012 05:14 ghost_403 wrote:
Sorry I haven't been posting in thread. RL is kicking my ass at the moment. I'm going to chime in here real quick, then disappear until later tonight. (Unless you guys want to help me code figures into LaTeX )

@Sloosh: Your entire problem with me is the tone of my posts? Not impressed. Come back when you've got a case.

Also, why do you want to lynch Hassybaby? The post where you say

Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 06:44 slOosh wrote:
I wanna lynch Hassybaby.


is only the second time you mentioned him, and the first doesn't tell me why you think he's scum.

Feigning some confidence now? Trying to undermine my case without actually commenting on it?
Trying to divert the attention onto me, even though you could / should have pursued reads on those on the Hassybaby lynch you found oh so fishy, but chose to do it only when something has been brought up against you?

What's that quote ... something like if you can't defend the case, just attack the accuser?
Yeah. That's it.
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 131 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings5
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech163
Nina 143
ViBE112
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14621
Artosis 563
PianO 22
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever539
canceldota132
NeuroSwarm123
League of Legends
Doublelift3927
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe48
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g5795
FrodaN976
shahzam527
C9.Mang0310
Mew2King23
Day[9].tv0
Maynarde0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• RyuSc2 34
• Response 1
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur488
• Day9tv0
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 57m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.