• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:54
CEST 21:54
KST 04:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8740 users

TL Mafia LI - Page 52

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 131 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 10 2012 21:40 GMT
#1021
Is it any less risky than acting like that as town marvel? It's risky no matter what your alignment because you alienate yourself from the rest of town, making you a more likely lynch target by default. As town, people don't want to interact with you, let alone listen to you, with a worst case scenario of people thinking your scum and lynching you...and as scum you draw attention to yourself and run the risk of people lynching you on principal, whether they think you're scum or not. It's just bad play.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
April 10 2012 21:40 GMT
#1022
On April 11 2012 06:35 slOosh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2012 05:14 ghost_403 wrote:
Sorry I haven't been posting in thread. RL is kicking my ass at the moment. I'm going to chime in here real quick, then disappear until later tonight. (Unless you guys want to help me code figures into LaTeX )

@Sloosh: Your entire problem with me is the tone of my posts? Not impressed. Come back when you've got a case.

Also, why do you want to lynch Hassybaby? The post where you say

On April 10 2012 06:44 slOosh wrote:
I wanna lynch Hassybaby.


is only the second time you mentioned him, and the first doesn't tell me why you think he's scum.

Feigning some confidence now? Trying to undermine my case without actually commenting on it?
Trying to divert the attention onto me, even though you could / should have pursued reads on those on the Hassybaby lynch you found oh so fishy, but chose to do it only when something has been brought up against you?

What's that quote ... something like if you can't defend the case, just attack the accuser?
Yeah. That's it.


So....your answer to the question is?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
April 10 2012 21:43 GMT
#1023
I just realized that ST did a ninja vote on Hassybaby. Was this brought up yet?
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
April 10 2012 21:44 GMT
#1024
On April 11 2012 06:40 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2012 06:35 slOosh wrote:
On April 11 2012 05:14 ghost_403 wrote:
Sorry I haven't been posting in thread. RL is kicking my ass at the moment. I'm going to chime in here real quick, then disappear until later tonight. (Unless you guys want to help me code figures into LaTeX )

@Sloosh: Your entire problem with me is the tone of my posts? Not impressed. Come back when you've got a case.

Also, why do you want to lynch Hassybaby? The post where you say

On April 10 2012 06:44 slOosh wrote:
I wanna lynch Hassybaby.


is only the second time you mentioned him, and the first doesn't tell me why you think he's scum.

Feigning some confidence now? Trying to undermine my case without actually commenting on it?
Trying to divert the attention onto me, even though you could / should have pursued reads on those on the Hassybaby lynch you found oh so fishy, but chose to do it only when something has been brought up against you?

What's that quote ... something like if you can't defend the case, just attack the accuser?
Yeah. That's it.


So....your answer to the question is?

I had slight suspicions based upon your response to my probing question about Tunkeg. When other people also saw you as suspicious on different grounds, you became a good candidate.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 10 2012 21:45 GMT
#1025
So Hassy, since Janaan flipped town you still think I am scum?

Had nothing to say on that front, I see.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
April 10 2012 21:48 GMT
#1026
On April 11 2012 06:45 wherebugsgo wrote:
So Hassy, since Janaan flipped town you still think I am scum?

Had nothing to say on that front, I see.


On April 10 2012 18:39 Hassybaby wrote:
Wow, I'm surprised that I'm alive. That bandwagon was pretty powerful.

FF, I'm actually with them. Yeah the timings were shit, but the switch on Janaan to make sure there was a lynch was pretty town move imo. That's a WIFOM argument since scum could easily do that considering the circumstances, but its my gut feeling.

Gonna re-read filters. I have a 90-min exam I gotta do at my PC, so I'll be here all day. Still very sure about sputnik, especially with his posts in the last 24 hours, but the rest of my calls I'm not sure about anymore.


Really wbg? At least try to read everything I say. The FIRST THING I SAID during Night 1 was that I started to doubt my earlier claims. I maintain that your timings were shit, and the push on me was scummy as hell, but your case was good. You just should have done it quicker
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 10 2012 21:52 GMT
#1027
On April 11 2012 06:48 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2012 06:45 wherebugsgo wrote:
So Hassy, since Janaan flipped town you still think I am scum?

Had nothing to say on that front, I see.


Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 18:39 Hassybaby wrote:
Wow, I'm surprised that I'm alive. That bandwagon was pretty powerful.

FF, I'm actually with them. Yeah the timings were shit, but the switch on Janaan to make sure there was a lynch was pretty town move imo. That's a WIFOM argument since scum could easily do that considering the circumstances, but its my gut feeling.

Gonna re-read filters. I have a 90-min exam I gotta do at my PC, so I'll be here all day. Still very sure about sputnik, especially with his posts in the last 24 hours, but the rest of my calls I'm not sure about anymore.


Really wbg? At least try to read everything I say. The FIRST THING I SAID during Night 1 was that I started to doubt my earlier claims. I maintain that your timings were shit, and the push on me was scummy as hell, but your case was good. You just should have done it quicker


You doubted your earlier claims AS SOON AS Janaan flipped scum? How awfully forward thinking.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 10 2012 21:52 GMT
#1028
EBWOP: Janaan flipped town, obviously
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
April 10 2012 22:01 GMT
#1029
Check timestamps boyo. It was hours after the flips occurred. There were 5 whole pages between it and my comment, while the entire voting pattern discussion happened
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 10 2012 22:13 GMT
#1030
On April 11 2012 06:45 wherebugsgo wrote:
So Hassy, since Janaan flipped town you still think I am scum?

Had nothing to say on that front, I see.

You fell off my scumdar. I was greatly disappointed.
Life can only kill you once.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 10 2012 22:13 GMT
#1031
My point was - you fingered wbg before the flip, and then you backtracked after the flip. You had no other choice.

I suppose the point you're making is that you're not suspicious of wbg now?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
April 10 2012 22:18 GMT
#1032
Will post my reads prior to deadline.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
April 10 2012 22:20 GMT
#1033
I don't give a shit what he thinks.

The way I played Day 1, and the way I was targeted, meant that I would be on the top of the vig shot list, as well as lynch target number 1 if I somehow live through the night. Before i die, I wanted to get the record straight.

Also, I know I'm English, but my spelling seems to be off. Is marvellosity another way to spell wbg?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 10 2012 22:24 GMT
#1034
On April 11 2012 07:20 Hassybaby wrote:
I don't give a shit what he thinks.

The way I played Day 1, and the way I was targeted, meant that I would be on the top of the vig shot list, as well as lynch target number 1 if I somehow live through the night. Before i die, I wanted to get the record straight.

Also, I know I'm English, but my spelling seems to be off. Is marvellosity another way to spell wbg?


I am confused.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 10 2012 22:30 GMT
#1035
He was commenting on the fact that you commented on a comment about bugs.

comment.


commenting.


commented.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 10 2012 22:31 GMT
#1036
Tonight we bowl.
C ya later guys.
Life can only kill you once.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 10 2012 22:33 GMT
#1037
I feel like I've been mafia-ceptioned.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 10 2012 22:44 GMT
#1038
I like Hassy, but he's no Leo guy. He's no Leo.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
April 10 2012 22:50 GMT
#1039
VE, are you describing my play through astrology?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 10 2012 22:54 GMT
#1040
On April 11 2012 06:48 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2012 06:45 wherebugsgo wrote:
So Hassy, since Janaan flipped town you still think I am scum?

Had nothing to say on that front, I see.


Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 18:39 Hassybaby wrote:
Wow, I'm surprised that I'm alive. That bandwagon was pretty powerful.

FF, I'm actually with them. Yeah the timings were shit, but the switch on Janaan to make sure there was a lynch was pretty town move imo. That's a WIFOM argument since scum could easily do that considering the circumstances, but its my gut feeling.

Gonna re-read filters. I have a 90-min exam I gotta do at my PC, so I'll be here all day. Still very sure about sputnik, especially with his posts in the last 24 hours, but the rest of my calls I'm not sure about anymore.


Really wbg? At least try to read everything I say. The FIRST THING I SAID during Night 1 was that I started to doubt my earlier claims. I maintain that your timings were shit, and the push on me was scummy as hell, but your case was good. You just should have done it quicker


in what world does a townie say this?
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 131 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 624
ProTech133
UpATreeSC 126
Nina 76
JuggernautJason51
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28860
Calm 2611
Mini 160
firebathero 117
Dewaltoss 101
soO 58
NaDa 29
HiyA 26
Bale 25
PianO 16
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6820
XaKoH 384
monkeys_forever77
canceldota28
League of Legends
Doublelift1657
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1554
fl0m1434
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu730
Other Games
FrodaN2057
Beastyqt605
B2W.Neo418
mouzStarbuck365
Livibee188
ToD157
C9.Mang0150
KnowMe142
Trikslyr123
RotterdaM108
Mew2King49
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1053
• Shiphtur739
• WagamamaTV245
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 21m
Replay Cast
3h 6m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.