Death Factory Mafia 2
This game follows the ban list.
If you are generally not a very active player, do not sign up as I won't let you play.
If you are new, I probably won't let you play either.
First game can be found here.
Kurumi is co-hosting this game.
The game is typically very active, so the thread will get big quickly. However, it is essential to read the thread to play the game. If you do not have the time or patience to read the whole thread, do not play. I will not compensate for ignorance.
Cheating includes (but is not limited to):
1. Posting after death. You may have one polite goodbye post, but it may not contain any potentially game-changing information.
2. Ruining the game by doing something like hand out your mafia's member list to the town.
3. Logging on to someone else's account / looking over someone's shoulder to get their role.
4. Comparing role PM times to determine roles.
5. Posting screenshots of your inbox.
6. Posting any PM you receive from a host.
7. Getting yourself modkilled to help your team. Your non-majority-decided death may not be used as a bargaining chip.
8. Signing up more than once using smurf accounts.
Cheating is not tolerated here. The punishment will be severe.
This is mod font. It is reserved for moderators. Please do not use it.
This is question font. Use it to ask the moderators questions about the rules.
You must post in this thread once per day/night cycle and Push/Pull every day. If you do not want to Push/Pull make it clear by posting ## Wait.
Spam is slightly tolerated in this game. In fact when people are being useless it is perfectly acceptable to say whatever you want to pass the time...except if you're Town. Then you might just get incinerated for talking too much while not watching the queue.
Editing is not allowed for any reason. Editing will result in a warning. After that, you will be modkilled. This is the one part of the site where it is okay to be double posting, even triple-posting. While I ask for everybody to post as concisely as possible, post again if you have to edit anything.
If you want to post something insulting or inappropriate and know the TL mods would have a problem with it elsewhere, don't post it here. If you do, a host will warn you or modkill you and request that you be banned from future games. The hosts have the final say on what is inappropriate.
Play to win.
You have been warned.
+ Show Spoiler +
Something burning-hot and life-ending this way comes.
1. Unlike normal Mafia games this game works on a Push and Pull system. If you type ## push: player then that player will be bumped up one spot (+1) in the queue. If you type ## pull: player then they will be bumped down (-1) in the queue. Any lethal spots in the queue will be highlighted in red. At the end of the Day any players in a red numbered queue will be incinerated. Realize that multiple mass lynches are possible. Be careful.
2. Please "vote" in the following format: ##Push Qatol or ## Pull Qatol. "Votes" from here on in refered to as Push or Pulls aka PoPs not done in the correct fashion will not be counted. I will update PoP counts whenever I get the chance or RebirthofLegend whines about it too much. The deadline is 12AM ET/ 13:00 KST for every other day phase.
3. At the start of every day phase, there will always be a total of 20 queue slots on the conveyor belt. There will also be a certain number of queues designated as lethal at the beginning of each day. On the first day this will be the three highest spots on the queue. Each subsequent day additional spots on the queue will be marked lethal starting from the previous lethal spots and going down. So if spots 20, 19, and 18 are the first lethal spots then 17 and 16 may be lethal the next day. In essence the flamethrower at the end of the conveyor belt consumes more queues as the game goes on. At the end of the day phase any toy in a lethal queue will be incinerated by it.
4. There is enough room for 2 toys to occupy the same spot on the conveyor belt. However if a 3rd toy is PoPed into their spot that toy is going to be PoPed into the next available spot in most cases. Clearly there are exceptions to this rule.
5. At the start of each day, every Toy will begin on the middle most queue of the non-lethal queues. However since only 2 toys can be in one spot I will randomly sprinkle you around the remaining queues to start off.
6. Toys can be PoPed to the edge of the conveyor belt (aka the highest or lowest slot on the queue). If they are pushed past that they will be thrown off the conveyor belt and fall to the floor. This will cause the Toy to break aka die.
7. No conditional PoPing.
8. You may not PoP yourself in most instances.
9. PoPing is not mandatory but if you want to win it is strongly encouraged .
10. All Toys have hidden abilities aka roles. Remember this is a TOY FACTORY - strange things can happen.
11. Toys have one Push and one Pull option per day. Use them wisely because once they are used you can not get them back on that day.
12. There are 5 Bad Toys in the game and they can kill 1 Toy per night.
13. This is a semi-closed setup - roles are hidden but will be revealed upon death.
14. At the beginning of each day along with updates this is what the queue will resemble:
+ Show Spoiler [da queue] +
In this situation Caller and Incognito would be safe at the deadline (12 AM ET). L, Qatol and flamewheel would all be incinerated. The queue is publicly available just like a vote count. Everyone will always know their position and other player's positions.
15. Dead player's roles and alignment are not revealed until the end of the day phase.
At the beginning of the day, one of the lethal positions on the queue will contain an Item Box. Any player that arrives in that position receives 1 of 6 pseudo-randomly generated items:
- A 1 shot medic kit - It can not be used on your self. It works for the following night and day cycle.
- A 1 shot gun - Can be used that same day or the following night.
- A magnifying glass = Reveals the alignment of 1 player to you.
- A Teleportation Device - Instantly swap positions with any player on the queue for that day only.
- A Refresher Orb that renews all PoPs for everyone and special abilities for the day phase.
- An Etch-A-Sketch that allows you target a player and draw them, thereby granting yourself a copy of their powers + your own. Mafia players can not copy powers from their allies.
Only the player that landed on that item position will know what item they recieved. All items are of optional use. The only item that does not follow these rules is the Refresher Orb as it is instant. Every hour, the item in the Item Box is changed to a new item that hasn't been generated yet until all 6 have been and the process starts again. If TWO players land on the position with the Item Box, then the first player (left most position) receives the item.
This game is open to active players and people that have played at least 1 game here
Signed Up ( 20 players max)
- Mr.Wiggles filter
- Bluelightz filter
- VisceraEyes filter
- risk.nuke filter
- Sbrubbles filter
- Dirkzor filter
- Mattchew filter
- Snarfs filter
- Cephiro filter
- Tobon filter
- wherebugsgo filter
- layabout filter
- syllogism filter
- Mr.Zentor filter
- prplhz filter
- Acrofales filter
- Bill Murray filter
- cascades filter
- Palmar filter
- Nemesis filter
+ Show Spoiler [Important Posts] +
+ Show Spoiler [Dead Players] +
VisceraEyes, Horsee Toy (Good Toy) incinerated Day 1
Palmar, Mirror Toy (Good Toy) cracked Night 1
Sbrubbles, Search or Rescue Toy (Good Toy) lost Night 1
layabout, Pow Pow Toy (Good Toy) incinerated Day 2
wherebugsgo, Vengeance Toy (Good Toy) rubbed out Night 2
Mattchew, Catapult Toy (Good Toy) incinerated Day 3
Bluelightz, Trap Door Toy (Good Toy) incinerated Day 3
prplhz, Professor X (Good Toy) incinerated Day 3
This game follows the TL Mafia Ban List. If you are modkilled, your punishment will go beyond being eliminated from this game. Please refer to it for questions about your punishment.
There are (no) clues.
PMs are (not) allowed in this game unless I explicitly tell you so.
This game will follow a 24 hour night/48 hour day cycle. In case I am not able to post around deadline or update the queue any PoPs after the 24 hour mark will not count and the game will be put on halt until the night post is up. Currently the deadline is 12:00 AM ET.
Thanks to anyone who has ever hosted a game. This list grows ever longer.
Thanks to everyone who helped balance this game (Qatol).
If you have not read all the rules, go back and do so. I will not compensate for ignorance!
1.) What happens if we PoP or carry out actions and you (Ace or Kurumi) aren't here?
No problem! I just update the queue with all of your actions based on the time things are sent in. So even if I'm not here all PoP actions are valid. If something drastic happens I'll put the pieces together