• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:45
CEST 07:45
KST 14:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7859 users

Kaller Game - Page 57

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 100 Next
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 02 2012 14:47 GMT
#1121
On March 02 2012 23:32 vaderseven wrote:
???

Have you read the current page?

Other than Sheth (who via his play has made himself a much easier specimen to exaime) and killer cupa (who got modkilled), I dont have any strong scum/antitown reads atm.

I am very bothered by GGQs lurking (easy for me to notice since he posted an accusation at me the went mia and...) but he lurks every game. I think he lurks harder as scum but he also tends to make 0 cases at all as scum (see sleeper cell II). Hes one of those players that will eternally bother me in every game because his play style in general is anti town.

VanillaTownie needs to pop back in I didnt like his posts on day 1 (but who wasnt trolling day 1 so thats a null tell imo) and he has basically gone mia since then.

Beyond that I haven't come to any strong conclusions.


well, as you may have noticed, I already ackknowledged that sheth is prolly scum and voted. You're right that's kind of a case. But that wasn't my point, my point was that there doesn't need to be a case on someone to see that he's scum...sometimes it's guts, sometimes it's a single post. However, since I believe that you and Sheth aren't both scum, I will wait for sheth's flip before I look into you again...


VT would have been my first choice if the DT check didn't happen. His filter looks aweful.

and I agree GGQ needs to step up.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
March 02 2012 15:34 GMT
#1122
Ok :

I've been the pacific ocean for forever, however it got removed or switched last night with nisani.
I'm not "the man" or w/e. The reason I claimed DT was to remove someone I thought the scummiest in Zephirr, and even if he wasn't scum I figured well then town will lynch me. This wasn't a problem at all, as that would prove I was town and mafia coudln't do anything about it. (pacific ocean is unlynchable / killable). And now Nisani has this roll. Anyway thats the truth of things and I realize I lied a ton day 1 through now, but eh I was untouchable, unkillable and powerful.

Some things to point out --

Whoever is switching our rolls has to be townie (otherwise just give the unkillable roll to 1 mafia and the game is over, would be a bit too broken).

Bluelightz is a wrongful DT, or I've been framed (however I'm a compulsive framer and didn't frame myself so not sure how many framers in the game.) Alternatively Bluelightz could be scum and hes not afraid to put himself out there.

VT why aren't you posting much lately? Wheres the VT attitude!? Also greymist can somewhat corroberate my story. And Nisani you should know I'm town, as why would mafia get an unkillable roll? The fact that you wan't me dead because I was unkillable is kinda funny.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
March 02 2012 15:35 GMT
#1123
I'm now the "the man" or w/e *
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
March 02 2012 16:00 GMT
#1124
Can anyone else counter claim being the ocean before nisani gained the role last night?

TBH I really don't believe you Sheth. Your story stinks of grasping for straws that justify awful moves that have proven to be anti town.

I can see one that is BP claiming cop. Makes sense. Why would you risk that move by then claiming a scum read day 2? Your play doesn't add up as a whole. If what you are claiming now wasn't a lie then you wouldn't have out right claimed but instead would have dropped some type breadcrumb hint of cop for the mafai to find in hopes of drawing a night shot. What you did instead was claim cop, led a misslynch, and are now scrambling all ver the place and slowly admitting to some of your lies when your cover crumbles in order to make an effort at creating a new cover that hasnt been deflated through logic yet.

##vote Liquid`Sheth

Also, don't base alignment assumptions (or tell others to) based on roles / claimed roles.

Nice job claiming compulsive framer and not saying who you framed. Total town move.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
March 02 2012 16:13 GMT
#1125
On March 03 2012 00:34 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Ok :

I've been the pacific ocean for forever, however it got removed or switched last night with nisani.
I'm not "the man" or w/e. The reason I claimed DT was to remove someone I thought the scummiest in Zephirr, and even if he wasn't scum I figured well then town will lynch me. This wasn't a problem at all, as that would prove I was town and mafia coudln't do anything about it. (pacific ocean is unlynchable / killable). And now Nisani has this roll. Anyway thats the truth of things and I realize I lied a ton day 1 through now, but eh I was untouchable, unkillable and powerful.

Some things to point out --

Whoever is switching our rolls has to be townie (otherwise just give the unkillable roll to 1 mafia and the game is over, would be a bit too broken).

Bluelightz is a wrongful DT, or I've been framed (however I'm a compulsive framer and didn't frame myself so not sure how many framers in the game.) Alternatively Bluelightz could be scum and hes not afraid to put himself out there.

VT why aren't you posting much lately? Wheres the VT attitude!? Also greymist can somewhat corroberate my story. And Nisani you should know I'm town, as why would mafia get an unkillable roll? The fact that you wan't me dead because I was unkillable is kinda funny.


HOLY SHIT IS THERE REALLY STILL PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW WHO IS SWITCHING ROLES
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
March 02 2012 16:14 GMT
#1126
On March 03 2012 01:00 vaderseven wrote:
Can anyone else counter claim being the ocean before nisani gained the role last night?

TBH I really don't believe you Sheth. Your story stinks of grasping for straws that justify awful moves that have proven to be anti town.

I can see one that is BP claiming cop. Makes sense. Why would you risk that move by then claiming a scum read day 2? Your play doesn't add up as a whole. If what you are claiming now wasn't a lie then you wouldn't have out right claimed but instead would have dropped some type breadcrumb hint of cop for the mafai to find in hopes of drawing a night shot. What you did instead was claim cop, led a misslynch, and are now scrambling all ver the place and slowly admitting to some of your lies when your cover crumbles in order to make an effort at creating a new cover that hasnt been deflated through logic yet.

##vote Liquid`Sheth

Also, don't base alignment assumptions (or tell others to) based on roles / claimed roles.

Nice job claiming compulsive framer and not saying who you framed. Total town move.


what don't you believe now. cause all of his alignment stories are true.
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
March 02 2012 16:20 GMT
#1127
You are claiming to have switched in a waythat lines up with his story?
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
March 02 2012 16:22 GMT
#1128
On March 03 2012 01:20 vaderseven wrote:
You are claiming to have switched in a waythat lines up with his story?

There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
March 02 2012 16:24 GMT
#1129
Jesus i get it now LOL. I thought those were troll vids.

*fells not smart*

##unvote
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
March 02 2012 16:27 GMT
#1130
Nce vote on me without letting the thread know mattchew -_- (i hate when people do that.).
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
March 02 2012 16:30 GMT
#1131
oh.. i voted vaderseven, because he is scum
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
March 02 2012 16:32 GMT
#1132
Amazing case based on solid reads, logic, and/or role based information. I applaud the hard work and cunning thinking that led to your vote!
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
March 02 2012 16:35 GMT
#1133
Yea I can't actually see the vids as I was on an ipad thingie incapable of watching those flash things. Now that I'm home on a normal computer I might go back and watch them. oO Pretty hillarious if you were using videos to switch tho! XD
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 02 2012 16:36 GMT
#1134
I can confirm that Sheth Claimed the pacific Ocean to me before Nisani claimed having it.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
March 02 2012 16:37 GMT
#1135
Its frustrating and aggravating to play when people make entirely to vague cases on and don't respound to the basic question of whats the case on me?

I mean either people are sheep or I have done something that is coming off as scummy. Which is it?
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
March 02 2012 16:38 GMT
#1136
On March 03 2012 01:00 vaderseven wrote:
Can anyone else counter claim being the ocean before nisani gained the role last night?

TBH I really don't believe you Sheth. Your story stinks of grasping for straws that justify awful moves that have proven to be anti town.

I can see one that is BP claiming cop. Makes sense. Why would you risk that move by then claiming a scum read day 2? Your play doesn't add up as a whole. If what you are claiming now wasn't a lie then you wouldn't have out right claimed but instead would have dropped some type breadcrumb hint of cop for the mafai to find in hopes of drawing a night shot. What you did instead was claim cop, led a misslynch, and are now scrambling all ver the place and slowly admitting to some of your lies when your cover crumbles in order to make an effort at creating a new cover that hasnt been deflated through logic yet.

##vote Liquid`Sheth

Also, don't base alignment assumptions (or tell others to) based on roles / claimed roles.

Nice job claiming compulsive framer and not saying who you framed. Total town move.


I'm not grasping for straws or justifying anything. I didn't really play pro-town this game, I played like an ocean. Slowly moving, deceptively and unendingly. However apparently even oceans die Woulda been ironic if I got burned, or like oil spilled or something.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
March 02 2012 16:38 GMT
#1137
Thabks grey.

@sheth - the vids song titles have shuffle, change and switch in them. They dont crumb his targets though.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 02 2012 16:45 GMT
#1138
Bluelightz, i think you can see why we are hesitant to lynch someone when you say " i got a red check on sheth, but i forgot to check someone night 1." At the moment I do not personally get the mafia vibe from sheth i have gotten when watching/playing with him in other games. I'll need a much better case before I change my mind other than "hey guys lynch sheth!"

I think that GGQ or VT are both very optimal lynches at this point. I will look into them and decide on which one i feel is better right now.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
March 02 2012 16:46 GMT
#1139
Sheth I really am bothered by the combo of being bp abd claiming cop AND THEN leading a lynch on someone you had no clue of the align on (clue in this case being evidence beyond a read). You basically made your bp role worthless by doing that.

maybe italics will help you to read this: YOU STILL HAVENT CLAIMED WHO YOU FRAMED.

note caps and italics trully just to get sheths attention as the multitude of claims around him at this point suggest he is town more than his play suggests he is scum.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
March 02 2012 16:48 GMT
#1140
On March 03 2012 01:46 vaderseven wrote:
Sheth I really am bothered by the combo of being bp abd claiming cop AND THEN leading a lynch on someone you had no clue of the align on (clue in this case being evidence beyond a read). You basically made your bp role worthless by doing that.

maybe italics will help you to read this: YOU STILL HAVENT CLAIMED WHO YOU FRAMED.

note caps and italics trully just to get sheths attention as the multitude of claims around him at this point suggest he is town more than his play suggests he is scum.


who be grasping for straws now scum?
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 100 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 194
ProTech130
Nina 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20764
Dewaltoss 113
Mong 104
Bale 40
ZergMaN 25
Noble 9
Icarus 8
League of Legends
JimRising 745
Other Games
summit1g11417
Sick199
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick913
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 44
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2162
League of Legends
• Lourlo1191
• Rush1063
• Stunt111
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 15m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 15m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 15m
Replay Cast
17h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.