• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:56
CEST 17:56
KST 00:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8145 users

Kaller Game - Page 100

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 98 99 100
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
March 14 2012 18:12 GMT
#1981
On March 15 2012 02:39 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2012 02:27 vaderseven wrote:
BM the night you recruited me, who would you have recruites had I not PMd you indicating I knew you are cult?

rooooooooleblock


To be honest, I didn't trust that you would follow through as I didn't know your experience level with cults.

CULTS MAKE YOU NOT TRUST YOUR TEAM.

Don't get mad about that.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
March 14 2012 18:17 GMT
#1982
That's some funny analysis jayjay
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
March 14 2012 18:17 GMT
#1983
Not even well? Come on.

The game played out to the T exactly I intended it to from the second I PM BM. You really think that I deserved to be labeled as a cheater for this:



To: Bill Murray [ Profile | Buddy | Report ]
Subject: Bank
Date: 3/10/12 11:26
I heard that you are making punch.



I'm going to drop the conversation now as I haven't convinced you that you shouldn't be mad and you haven't convinced me that you should be mad. I take offense at you saying that I didn't read the OP and cheated or that I read the OP and cheated. I am deeply sorry that my actions have made you feel these things yet I fully stand by my actions as I feel they in fact did none of these things.

I can talk about bad play vs good play and own to when I have played sub par but I take offense when someone says I cheated because I put alot of time into this game from start to finish and I in no way was trying to cheat the system.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-14 18:43:25
March 14 2012 18:30 GMT
#1984
On March 15 2012 03:17 vaderseven wrote:
Not even well? Come on.

The game played out to the T exactly I intended it to from the second I PM BM. You really think that I deserved to be labeled as a cheater for this:



To: Bill Murray [ Profile | Buddy | Report ]
Subject: Bank
Date: 3/10/12 11:26
I heard that you are making punch.



I'm going to drop the conversation now as I haven't convinced you that you shouldn't be mad and you haven't convinced me that you should be mad. I take offense at you saying that I didn't read the OP and cheated or that I read the OP and cheated. I am deeply sorry that my actions have made you feel these things yet I fully stand by my actions as I feel they in fact did none of these things.

I can talk about bad play vs good play and own to when I have played sub par but I take offense when someone says I cheated because I put alot of time into this game from start to finish and I in no way was trying to cheat the system.


I didn't say you cheated, I said that you played for your own goods instead of your teams. I stand by that. You said you couldn't find an admin to figure out if you have to play for your own sake or your teams. I pointed out that it is in every freaking mafia OP.

Also,

a) I would never gave away the identity of the cult leader, if I was cult.

b) what was the worse that can happen? I don't rb and we recruit you anyway?

your logic was flawed and your action was a dick move, if you had given it some thought, you probably could have deducted that I am not cult and win with scum. You didn't even give it a try. Why did you want to join the cult anyways? I mean what were the benefits? They didn't have a single KP and the worst they could do to you was recruiting, which you begged for. Your argument was because you were scared of Nisani who turned out to be town. This move was a sucker move and not even a good one. Scum victory would have probably been easier or at an equal level.

@syllo: How so? [prob senseless stuff removed]
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
March 14 2012 19:04 GMT
#1985
On March 15 2012 03:11 vaderseven wrote:
They surviving means everybody wins. Check the spreadsheet out.

If forumite had ever gotten the kids then only the winning team would have won.

Nonsense! If kids are introduced to the wonders of Communism, then Mother Russia Everybody wins!
:3
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 14 2012 21:03 GMT
#1986
On March 14 2012 08:31 EchelonTee wrote:
LOL I THOUGHT JJ54 WAS TOWN THE WHOLE TIME

and i thought i was good at this game, getting 3 correct scum reads

gg BM

you'll never be right again.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
March 14 2012 22:44 GMT
#1987
On March 15 2012 06:03 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2012 08:31 EchelonTee wrote:
LOL I THOUGHT JJ54 WAS TOWN THE WHOLE TIME

and i thought i was good at this game, getting 3 correct scum reads

gg BM

you'll never be right again.

i thought i nuked you
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
March 17 2012 17:56 GMT
#1988
Aight, so who killed me?
evantrees
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada497 Posts
March 19 2012 20:34 GMT
#1989
scum
Nightkill on Erandorr
rejection and peace tiramisu. I think that went well.
Prev 1 98 99 100
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1283
ComeBackTV 1021
SteadfastSC778
TaKeTV 527
IndyStarCraft 184
Rex151
EnkiAlexander 85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 778
IndyStarCraft 184
Rex 151
ProTech127
BRAT_OK 41
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44859
Bisu 2388
EffOrt 983
Shuttle 591
Mini 486
BeSt 471
Soma 435
Light 434
Larva 367
ZerO 206
[ Show more ]
Rush 199
Hyuk 163
firebathero 79
Sea.KH 69
Mong 63
910 62
Pusan 57
Liquid`Ret 54
Snow 53
Sexy 42
ToSsGirL 35
Aegong 32
Trap 29
Bale 24
Terrorterran 23
JYJ 20
Shine 19
Rock 16
Sacsri 11
yabsab 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8760
qojqva1070
Counter-Strike
fl0m829
Fnx 822
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1613
Khaldor1154
Other Games
singsing1876
hiko1436
Beastyqt651
Livibee196
Hui .170
ArmadaUGS159
KnowMe123
XaKoH 118
QueenE87
Mew2King75
DeMusliM57
ZerO(Twitch)14
CosmosSc2 4
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 39
• mYiSmile130
• StrangeGG 30
• Gemini_19 12
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 43
• Michael_bg 11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3374
• TFBlade366
Other Games
• Shiphtur309
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 4m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 4m
Online Event
19h 4m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.