• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:34
CEST 20:34
KST 03:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8362 users

Kaller Game - Page 98

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 Next
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
March 13 2012 21:56 GMT
#1941
Thanks to Kurumi for giving me the BEST WINCON EVER!
:3
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
March 13 2012 21:57 GMT
#1942
I had an amazingly broken and awesome role for a game like this btw.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 13 2012 22:03 GMT
#1943
Pacific Ocean OP
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 13 2012 22:08 GMT
#1944
there is no justice
Enjoy your day.
evantrees
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada497 Posts
March 13 2012 22:08 GMT
#1945
ahahahahaha

interesting.
rejection and peace tiramisu. I think that went well.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 13 2012 22:09 GMT
#1946
yea i had to make an inspirational speech everyday, hope i entertained you guys
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 13 2012 22:11 GMT
#1947
why didn't you claim black to me? ):
Enjoy your day.
evantrees
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada497 Posts
March 13 2012 22:14 GMT
#1948
oh right scum QT http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/k6HUefX3qrf
rejection and peace tiramisu. I think that went well.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-13 22:27:04
March 13 2012 22:19 GMT
#1949
The important facts of how the endgame played out.

1. JayJay and I are the only 2 scum left starting on day 5.
2. JayJay used his DT ability on Bill Murry that night and found out that he was a cult recruiter and informed me of that.

*at that moment, I, having play'd with cults before, began to completely play with the mindset of winning as a cultist.

3. I sent a PM to BM saying that I wanted some punch basically, he recruits me right then.

At this point, the game is as follows:
Liquid`Sheth
Bill Murray

Ciryandor
Jayjay54
Nisani201
vaderseven
Bluelightz

4. With myself being recruited, the cult now knew the alignment of every single player left in the game.
5. I knew JayJay had potentionally 2 KP because of his role so I began a very long a elaborite set of lies to him. I claimed cult to him and said I was sorry for joining. I set him up so he would believe he had found a way to still win as scum. I told him dont worry I'll make the cult recruit you. You can still win etc etc!
6. The next day, I PMed him and informed him that if BM dies (remember he knows thats the recruiter), another cultist takes up the role and he therefor can not win as scum. I instructed him to change his vote to Bluelightz and to not roleblock BM on the next night.

Now when I PM'd BM asking to be cult I assumed there would be 4 total cultists including myself. The fact that his role specificly stated that recruiting mafia didn't kill them (not a killer cult) led me to believe that no matter what my chance of winning was highest on the cult side.

If BM had recruited JJ the game would have ended the next night and I would have been at the mercy of the cult. If BM didn't recruit me or JJ and we killed a townie instead of the mafia, we would be left with 4 cult and JJ and I left. At that point the cult controls the game and I lose control over the ability to win.

The lesson from all this is if you ever learn of a cult (especially a BP recruiter) and you are the scum, you should begin playing to win as cult that second no matter what. Yes its not fool proof, but your chance of winning is SIGNIFICANTLY higher if you do so.


@JayJay- Sorry to play you. I was playing to win 100%. I haven't had to lie like that in a mafia game in a very long time, I felt like a bad person. I 100% didn't really care about you winning... I was doing the set of actions that had the greatest chance to create the situation in which I was most likely to end the game on a winning team. FYI, if BM had died, there was no other recruiter. This wouldn't have really mattered if there was 4 players on the cult but kinda mattered because there was only 3 (including myself).
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-13 22:21:38
March 13 2012 22:20 GMT
#1950
About the play leading up to when JJ informed me that BM was a recruiter-

Me and JJ are a fucking sick scum team that was leading the game around on useless chases both in and out of the thread. Amazingly fun to be a dito that can copy unlyncable/BP role and then proceed to make the town waste a lynch to prove that Im town (when Im not).

The strongest scum play is that which hinges on so many true statements. This game allowed me to abuse that to the fullest!
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
March 13 2012 22:24 GMT
#1951
Also sheth is bad at everything including mafia.

<3 sheth hes my hero!
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 13 2012 22:24 GMT
#1952
I just read through the QT. Jayjay played very smart. I shouldn't have trusted him so easily.
Enjoy your day.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
March 13 2012 22:26 GMT
#1953
On March 14 2012 07:24 Nisani201 wrote:
I just read through the QT. Jayjay played very smart. I shouldn't have trusted him so easily.


Ya he played you really well. He basically made it so I could stay out of PM land for the most part.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 13 2012 22:47 GMT
#1954
Arguably i stopped caring after every time i mentioned to someone that jayjay is really scummy they defended him.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
March 13 2012 22:47 GMT
#1955
ROFL Sheth's role.

And KIDS? Who's the kids?
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
March 13 2012 22:53 GMT
#1956
o_O

I shall kill Jackal if I'm ever elected in any game ever :p
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 13 2012 22:57 GMT
#1957
On March 07 2012 03:48 blubbdavid wrote:
scumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscumscum

much love <3

Yes, basically...
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 13 2012 22:59 GMT
#1958

Our main priority? VanillaTownie (Kitaman27) and JayBrundage (hes been wrong for the most part too. No influence whatsoever.)


My fake smurf is totally a threat to the scum team. :D
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
March 13 2012 23:04 GMT
#1959
so no one even had the 1 ring for gollum?
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 13 2012 23:26 GMT
#1960
On March 14 2012 08:04 Mattchew wrote:
so no one even had the 1 ring for gollum?

kim il sung had it
Enjoy your day.
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 274
ProTech165
BRAT_OK 48
MindelVK 28
JuggernautJason1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25898
Shuttle 679
Hyuk 167
White-Ra 103
Dewaltoss 102
firebathero 74
Trap 50
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 19
Bale 18
[ Show more ]
Rock 17
Shine 17
Dota 2
Gorgc9391
qojqva1608
Counter-Strike
fl0m1704
Fnx 855
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King89
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1442
Khaldor1286
Grubby984
Liquid`Hasu453
Other Games
summit1g3836
FrodaN1499
Beastyqt549
Mlord295
XBOCT291
ArmadaUGS169
C9.Mang0161
QueenE84
CosmosSc2 20
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV236
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH322
• StrangeGG 67
• Hinosc 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie848
• Shiphtur279
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 26m
CranKy Ducklings
15h 26m
Online Event
16h 26m
FEL
21h 26m
AI Arena Tournament
22h 26m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.