• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:16
CEST 04:16
KST 11:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10013 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 91

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 212 Next
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 10 2012 10:58 GMT
#1801
On February 10 2012 19:51 wherebugsgo wrote:
I think my only hope is that chaoser and kitaman are town this game.

Otherwise I think this is a town loss.


pretty sure if that's how it is we already auto-lossed
Don't know about kita yet but I'd say chaoser is mafia tbh.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 10 2012 11:07 GMT
#1802
I mean I'd love to see schworz dead first as well because I'd be trusting myself instead of trusting someone else but the only possible way for rad to be red is that they found a miller but that makes no sense.
We almost lynched sheth d1, they've got to know that we're probably going to lynch sheth even without a DT check, why should mafia want to know what role sheth is when he's going to flip d2 anyways, if he get's lucky it's maybe d3 instead because something weird happend ( :p ).

I am just not scared at all that Radfield could be mafia right now. What scares you the most would be the most lucky and at the same time most weirdest shit I've ever seen from a mafia. And I've seen annul dayvigging townies as a mafia to prove that he's not a mafia (that one still cracks me up everything I think about it :D ), so I've seen quite a bit of weird mafia moves.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
February 10 2012 12:33 GMT
#1803
I'm on the move today, and working tonight. I should be back just before the lynch though.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 10 2012 12:47 GMT
#1804
I am trying to find a game where I am town and I don't troll.
It's fucking hard.
Oh! I remember that game pushing Radfield the Town Day 1 as Town
Merc Mini 2
Filter
Probably the best town game I played
TL Mafia XL
Filter
The worst jubjub town(me being the most stupid) I've ever played.
Closed Casket Filter
So yeah. It's true I troll massively in most of my games as Town.
Damn, that game with gtrsrs was so good. Jackal T_T
Palmar's logic regarding Radfield is flawless.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 10 2012 13:25 GMT
#1805
Btw, Bugs, why are you justifying your reads based on someone not playing the game so hard? Sure, sandroba is a pretty good townie, but what makes you not simply try to convince us on your own?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 10 2012 13:27 GMT
#1806
On February 10 2012 19:51 wherebugsgo wrote:
I think my only hope is that chaoser and kitaman are town this game.

Otherwise I think this is a town loss.


Rofl. of all the people you mentioned, those are the two I think are most likely to flip scum.

Radfield is third party.
Computer says mafia
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 10 2012 13:34 GMT
#1807
On February 10 2012 22:27 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 19:51 wherebugsgo wrote:
I think my only hope is that chaoser and kitaman are town this game.

Otherwise I think this is a town loss.


Rofl. of all the people you mentioned, those are the two I think are most likely to flip scum.

Radfield is third party.


lulz
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 10 2012 13:41 GMT
#1808
On February 10 2012 22:34 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 22:27 Palmar wrote:
On February 10 2012 19:51 wherebugsgo wrote:
I think my only hope is that chaoser and kitaman are town this game.

Otherwise I think this is a town loss.


Rofl. of all the people you mentioned, those are the two I think are most likely to flip scum.

Radfield is third party.


lulz


You've been such a delight this game. Mind taking a bullet tonight? I'll see if I can spare one. Remember, unblockable.
Computer says mafia
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 10 2012 13:42 GMT
#1809
Sure, i don't mind lol, hit me
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 10 2012 13:43 GMT
#1810
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 10 2012 14:00 GMT
#1811
On February 10 2012 07:36 chaoser wrote:
so I'm caught up...this game basically turned into claim: the game. Due to all the confusion from all the claims, fakeclaims, fake-whatevers, shit's all fucked up. That being said, at least we're gettign somewhere. Even if that somewhere is balanced on a very specific understanding of what happened last night.


On February 10 2012 18:29 Palmar wrote:
In addition bugs. As I've explained, there is a reason to believe Radfield did DT check Sheth and there is no reason to believe he's not telling the truth about the result.

Radfield lying about the result makes no sense no matter his alignment. And seeing as Radfield is confirmed as 3rd party (through my shot), it would indeed be counter-productive for him to lie, and likely get hanged.

I don't think you're reading the thread. I think you're raging for no reason at all. Why are you doing it?


He's not "confirmed" 3rd party, this itself is flawed logic since your shot can not be "confirmed" (as he did not die). Unless you wanna claim your blue-name, there's really no point in believing you even shot the guy lol.

Basically, like I said before, everything rests on a very specific understanding of what actually happened last night. If Sheth doesn't flip mafia then the scenario you've been pushing as the real narrative all falls down.

I'mma just chill anyway till the Sheth flip. WBG is freakin out for no big reason. Either Sheth flips mafia or he doesn't and then we kill radfield/you/rg. No big problem lol.

And you act like you're the only one in control of bullets lol.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2012 14:09 GMT
#1812
WBG trying to push easy lynch Kurumi and nonsense lynch Rad.

Yeah, I'm starting to see the merit in a WBG lynch. I think we can safely put him on the docket tomorrow. Christ, I would have missed him too if he didn't start freaking out. Thanks Bugs.

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 10 2012 14:15 GMT
#1813
Rofl, you're not even reading the thread chaoser.

I already claimed my blue name. It's the goddamn Joker. You don't have to shoot me, we have an asshole in a batsuit for that.

Why are you trying to Link Sheth's flip to anything else? Can you explain how it's related? We have a DT Check on Sheth that says he's red. Even without my bullet it makes no Sense for Radfield to lie about his result. My bullet simply confirms his as not scum, Which leaves catwoman.

No matter his alignment, if he'S lying about Sheth's DT Check result, he gets lynched tomorrow. As Batman/Catwoman, that's extremely terrible play. So, I don't think we even need to consider the possibility that Sheth flips anything but Scum or Miller.

If he flips Miller, we carry on by lynching scummy fuckers, especially those that have pre-emptively tried to Link his flip to someone else getting lynched. You see, if he flips miller we gain no information other than that there are a ton of millers in the game.

If he flips Scum, we carry on by lynching scummy fuckers.

I'm the Only ONE in control of bullets with nothing to lose. I'm a dead, reckless man walking.

Die scum.
Computer says mafia
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-10 14:20:05
February 10 2012 14:19 GMT
#1814
BTW, I made an observer QT, if you are following this game and want it, PM me ^_^
Moderator
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2012 14:21 GMT
#1815
So Batman, Catwoman, and now Joker ALL have unblockable hits? Should we extrapolate that at least 1 of the scum KP is unblockable too? Ho shit, suddenly the Deadshot KP makes a whole lot more sense...if it's unblockable too, I certainly hope there are like twelve DTs in this game for all the good medics/Vets are going to end up being.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 10 2012 14:22 GMT
#1816
On February 10 2012 23:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
So Batman, Catwoman, and now Joker ALL have unblockable hits? Should we extrapolate that at least 1 of the scum KP is unblockable too? Ho shit, suddenly the Deadshot KP makes a whole lot more sense...if it's unblockable too, I certainly hope there are like twelve DTs in this game for all the good medics/Vets are going to end up being.

No. They wouldn't roleblock BM.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2012 14:24 GMT
#1817
On February 10 2012 23:22 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 23:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
So Batman, Catwoman, and now Joker ALL have unblockable hits? Should we extrapolate that at least 1 of the scum KP is unblockable too? Ho shit, suddenly the Deadshot KP makes a whole lot more sense...if it's unblockable too, I certainly hope there are like twelve DTs in this game for all the good medics/Vets are going to end up being.

No. They wouldn't roleblock BM.


Even if only one of their KP is unblockable?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 10 2012 14:30 GMT
#1818
On February 10 2012 23:15 Palmar wrote:
Rofl, you're not even reading the thread chaoser.

I already claimed my blue name. It's the goddamn Joker. You don't have to shoot me, we have an asshole in a batsuit for that.

Why are you trying to Link Sheth's flip to anything else? Can you explain how it's related? We have a DT Check on Sheth that says he's red. Even without my bullet it makes no Sense for Radfield to lie about his result. My bullet simply confirms his as not scum, Which leaves catwoman.

No matter his alignment, if he'S lying about Sheth's DT Check result, he gets lynched tomorrow. As Batman/Catwoman, that's extremely terrible play. So, I don't think we even need to consider the possibility that Sheth flips anything but Scum or Miller.

If he flips Miller, we carry on by lynching scummy fuckers, especially those that have pre-emptively tried to Link his flip to someone else getting lynched. You see, if he flips miller we gain no information other than that there are a ton of millers in the game.

If he flips Scum, we carry on by lynching scummy fuckers.

I'm the Only ONE in control of bullets with nothing to lose. I'm a dead, reckless man walking.

Die scum.


Oh right, I forget you claimed Joker. Like you claimed Two-Face at night time. We also had a Catwoman for that if you remember. But then you unclaimed =[.

DT checks tell nothing about alignment in this game given how every single faction has them. The flip of the person does though, which is why I'm waiting for it. Chill yo. Like I said, if Sheth flips mafia then it's all cool lol.

If Sheth flips miller, which he might, as you said lol, then we get some info out of that as well. And that info is that the foundation on which you have built your narrative is shaky lol. How can you say Sheth flipping miller gives no information when in the previous sentence you insinuate that him flipping miller incriminates " those that have pre-emptively tried to Link his flip to someone else getting lynched". Is that not "information" lol?

Aside from your Batman theory for Rad though, another one comes into mind. Let's say for a second that you ARE the Joker. And you DID shoot Radfield. Who else has vet powers as well as DT powers? Someone Red I think? Either way, nothing matters till the flip anyway so I'mma sit back and wait for it. This is all telescoping my arguments for when the flip occurs lol.

Oh, and I really don't care if I die or not. Yawnn.



Why so serious, Mr. Joker?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2012 14:35 GMT
#1819
He's claiming his Joker shot is unblockable, and that Radfield survived. What do you think about that chaoser?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 10 2012 14:45 GMT
#1820
On February 10 2012 23:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
He's claiming his Joker shot is unblockable, and that Radfield survived. What do you think about that chaoser?


It's a claim. It's not confirmed. I doubt BC would give a town-side vigi an unblockable shot though. I'd treat it with disinterest. Like I said, the current narrative we're all buying into supposes a very specific set of actions to occur over the next Day and Night phase. If they don't occur then we can move under the assumption that that narrative is flawed. Whether it's flawed because people are playing suboptimally or because it's a fake narrative that is being used to trick everyone, we can make the decision then. You can guess which of those two I'm leaning towards though lol.

But like I said, nothing matters till the flips.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta34
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
RuFF_SC2 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1254
Artosis 609
Rain 409
Dewaltoss 55
NaDa 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
League of Legends
Doublelift3797
Counter-Strike
taco 506
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox587
Other Games
summit1g8096
C9.Mang0296
WinterStarcraft285
Maynarde137
ViBE119
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV164
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 44m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.