• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:06
CEST 21:06
KST 04:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9434 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 120

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 212 Next
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 12 2012 12:17 GMT
#2381
On February 12 2012 21:08 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 21:00 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 12 2012 11:52 wherebugsgo wrote:
On February 12 2012 11:41 Toadesstern wrote:
I'm just afraid schworz might flip worst DT I ever saw and I got good reason to believe so.
I'm willing to lynch him later on but for now we'Ve got bigger fish in the pool and that fish is chaoser. We can still go after schworz later on.

What he did does not make sense from a mafia perspectiv neither does is make sense from a town perspective. A mafia however get's coaching from his allies. So it's not mafia imo. That leaves me with either BM-townish or with third party.
Just answer me this one wbg. Why should he claim DT who got a red check on docH and push for docH's lynch if he knew it to be wrong?


why would he do that as town? are you thick?

as scum that takes loads of pressure off his scumbuddies. If he was scum with Sheth that makes PERFECT sense.

In fact, even the retraction makes sense from a scum perspective when it was obvious Sheth would not lynch. People like you are unwilling to believe he's scum now just because he's a new player and you legitimately think he could be that bad to do that as town.

It makes no sense from a GOOD mafia perspective, but it certainly does from a bad one. It makes no sense at all from any kind of town perspective because it just serves to shit on town objectives.


btw I take it schworz is confirmed townie for now. Noone lynch or shoot him.


wow it's really easy to become confirmed town these days.

1. Every scum accuse strongly each other.
2. One scum dies.
3. ????
4. Profit.

it's wbg + Schworz man. No way he would have pushed his own teammate so hard to get towncred, especially given under how much fire he was. Maybe he wanted to bus him but than again, why should he keep doing that after I gave him a reason to stop it?
Also, mafia tripplestacked Clayface (wtf?) if noone else claims a hit. I told people to medic him and I'm just going to assume people are at least from time to time listening what I'm saying, especially when I'm a confirmed blue role so I'd say he got more hits than protections. Also I shot opz, which only leaves clayface and wbg and I hardly doubt they shot wbg themselves. Of course again, only if there's no other hit claimed but it hardly matters.
It's probably improving our situation. Everyone knows I am confirmed Joker. Batman knows my immortality never was a fake to begin with, he also knows I am now mortal. Mafia still has to kill me and they will. Batman sure as hell won't waste a hit on me, he can simply let mafia deal with me now that I'm mortal again and search for Hugo. Mafia hits are np to some degree because medics can save me after all. EZPZ. I'm still up for lynching people like hiro or chaoser.

So far my night action record tells me to just lynch the guy who ended up being 2nd mosts legit target for my nighthit and not the guy I actually shot. Sounds like a plan to me.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2012 12:25 GMT
#2382
On February 12 2012 21:17 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 21:08 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 12 2012 21:00 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 12 2012 11:52 wherebugsgo wrote:
On February 12 2012 11:41 Toadesstern wrote:
I'm just afraid schworz might flip worst DT I ever saw and I got good reason to believe so.
I'm willing to lynch him later on but for now we'Ve got bigger fish in the pool and that fish is chaoser. We can still go after schworz later on.

What he did does not make sense from a mafia perspectiv neither does is make sense from a town perspective. A mafia however get's coaching from his allies. So it's not mafia imo. That leaves me with either BM-townish or with third party.
Just answer me this one wbg. Why should he claim DT who got a red check on docH and push for docH's lynch if he knew it to be wrong?


why would he do that as town? are you thick?

as scum that takes loads of pressure off his scumbuddies. If he was scum with Sheth that makes PERFECT sense.

In fact, even the retraction makes sense from a scum perspective when it was obvious Sheth would not lynch. People like you are unwilling to believe he's scum now just because he's a new player and you legitimately think he could be that bad to do that as town.

It makes no sense from a GOOD mafia perspective, but it certainly does from a bad one. It makes no sense at all from any kind of town perspective because it just serves to shit on town objectives.


btw I take it schworz is confirmed townie for now. Noone lynch or shoot him.


wow it's really easy to become confirmed town these days.

1. Every scum accuse strongly each other.
2. One scum dies.
3. ????
4. Profit.

it's wbg + Schworz man. No way he would have pushed his own teammate so hard to get towncred, especially given under how much fire he was. Maybe he wanted to bus him but than again, why should he keep doing that after I gave him a reason to stop it?
Also, mafia tripplestacked Clayface (wtf?) if noone else claims a hit. I told people to medic him and I'm just going to assume people are at least from time to time listening what I'm saying, especially when I'm a confirmed blue role so I'd say he got more hits than protections. Also I shot opz, which only leaves clayface and wbg and I hardly doubt they shot wbg themselves. Of course again, only if there's no other hit claimed but it hardly matters.
It's probably improving our situation. Everyone knows I am confirmed Joker. Batman knows my immortality never was a fake to begin with, he also knows I am now mortal. Mafia still has to kill me and they will. Batman sure as hell won't waste a hit on me, he can simply let mafia deal with me now that I'm mortal again and search for Hugo. Mafia hits are np to some degree because medics can save me after all. EZPZ. I'm still up for lynching people like hiro or chaoser.

So far my night action record tells me to just lynch the guy who ended up being 2nd mosts legit target for my nighthit and not the guy I actually shot. Sounds like a plan to me.


You're not the joker, you're scum. You roleblocked me last night because I said I was going to shoot you. Why would I ever be roleblocked if you weren't scum? It was pretty clear I was going to shoot you.
Computer says mafia
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 12 2012 12:27 GMT
#2383
On February 12 2012 21:17 Toadesstern wrote:
it's wbg + Schworz man. No way he would have pushed his own teammate so hard to get towncred, especially given under how much fire he was. Maybe he wanted to bus him but than again, why should he keep doing that after I gave him a reason to stop it?


WIFOM. I just don't see this as a big enough town tell to justify all of falseclaims...sorry. My vote will stay there.

On February 12 2012 21:17 Toadesstern wrote:
Also, mafia tripplestacked Clayface (wtf?) if noone else claims a hit. I told people to medic him and I'm just going to assume people are at least from time to time listening what I'm saying, especially when I'm a confirmed blue role so I'd say he got more hits than protections. Also I shot opz, which only leaves clayface and wbg and I hardly doubt they shot wbg themselves. Of course again, only if there's no other hit claimed but it hardly matters.


You don't know if / how he was protected. If mafia tripplestacked there could be number from 0-2 protecting him. You also forget the possibility of scum shooting third.

On February 12 2012 21:17 Toadesstern wrote:
It's probably improving our situation. Everyone knows I am confirmed Joker. Batman knows my immortality never was a fake to begin with, he also knows I am now mortal. Mafia still has to kill me and they will. Batman sure as hell won't waste a hit on me, he can simply let mafia deal with me now that I'm mortal again and search for Hugo. Mafia hits are np to some degree because medics can save me after all. EZPZ. I'm still up for lynching people like hiro or chaoser.


Chaoser was "checked" by our beloved falseclaimer. Since he didn't say otherwise, I'd say it came back blue / green.

Hiro is still a good choice (since no one questions rG).

Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 12 2012 12:28 GMT
#2384
On February 12 2012 21:25 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 21:17 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 12 2012 21:08 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 12 2012 21:00 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 12 2012 11:52 wherebugsgo wrote:
On February 12 2012 11:41 Toadesstern wrote:
I'm just afraid schworz might flip worst DT I ever saw and I got good reason to believe so.
I'm willing to lynch him later on but for now we'Ve got bigger fish in the pool and that fish is chaoser. We can still go after schworz later on.

What he did does not make sense from a mafia perspectiv neither does is make sense from a town perspective. A mafia however get's coaching from his allies. So it's not mafia imo. That leaves me with either BM-townish or with third party.
Just answer me this one wbg. Why should he claim DT who got a red check on docH and push for docH's lynch if he knew it to be wrong?


why would he do that as town? are you thick?

as scum that takes loads of pressure off his scumbuddies. If he was scum with Sheth that makes PERFECT sense.

In fact, even the retraction makes sense from a scum perspective when it was obvious Sheth would not lynch. People like you are unwilling to believe he's scum now just because he's a new player and you legitimately think he could be that bad to do that as town.

It makes no sense from a GOOD mafia perspective, but it certainly does from a bad one. It makes no sense at all from any kind of town perspective because it just serves to shit on town objectives.


btw I take it schworz is confirmed townie for now. Noone lynch or shoot him.


wow it's really easy to become confirmed town these days.

1. Every scum accuse strongly each other.
2. One scum dies.
3. ????
4. Profit.

it's wbg + Schworz man. No way he would have pushed his own teammate so hard to get towncred, especially given under how much fire he was. Maybe he wanted to bus him but than again, why should he keep doing that after I gave him a reason to stop it?
Also, mafia tripplestacked Clayface (wtf?) if noone else claims a hit. I told people to medic him and I'm just going to assume people are at least from time to time listening what I'm saying, especially when I'm a confirmed blue role so I'd say he got more hits than protections. Also I shot opz, which only leaves clayface and wbg and I hardly doubt they shot wbg themselves. Of course again, only if there's no other hit claimed but it hardly matters.
It's probably improving our situation. Everyone knows I am confirmed Joker. Batman knows my immortality never was a fake to begin with, he also knows I am now mortal. Mafia still has to kill me and they will. Batman sure as hell won't waste a hit on me, he can simply let mafia deal with me now that I'm mortal again and search for Hugo. Mafia hits are np to some degree because medics can save me after all. EZPZ. I'm still up for lynching people like hiro or chaoser.

So far my night action record tells me to just lynch the guy who ended up being 2nd mosts legit target for my nighthit and not the guy I actually shot. Sounds like a plan to me.


You're not the joker, you're scum. You roleblocked me last night because I said I was going to shoot you. Why would I ever be roleblocked if you weren't scum? It was pretty clear I was going to shoot you.


oh hai there batman, how are things?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 12 2012 12:35 GMT
#2385
On February 12 2012 21:27 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 21:17 Toadesstern wrote:
it's wbg + Schworz man. No way he would have pushed his own teammate so hard to get towncred, especially given under how much fire he was. Maybe he wanted to bus him but than again, why should he keep doing that after I gave him a reason to stop it?


WIFOM. I just don't see this as a big enough town tell to justify all of falseclaims...sorry. My vote will stay there.

Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 21:17 Toadesstern wrote:
Also, mafia tripplestacked Clayface (wtf?) if noone else claims a hit. I told people to medic him and I'm just going to assume people are at least from time to time listening what I'm saying, especially when I'm a confirmed blue role so I'd say he got more hits than protections. Also I shot opz, which only leaves clayface and wbg and I hardly doubt they shot wbg themselves. Of course again, only if there's no other hit claimed but it hardly matters.


You don't know if / how he was protected. If mafia tripplestacked there could be number from 0-2 protecting him. You also forget the possibility of scum shooting third.

Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 21:17 Toadesstern wrote:
It's probably improving our situation. Everyone knows I am confirmed Joker. Batman knows my immortality never was a fake to begin with, he also knows I am now mortal. Mafia still has to kill me and they will. Batman sure as hell won't waste a hit on me, he can simply let mafia deal with me now that I'm mortal again and search for Hugo. Mafia hits are np to some degree because medics can save me after all. EZPZ. I'm still up for lynching people like hiro or chaoser.


Chaoser was "checked" by our beloved falseclaimer. Since he didn't say otherwise, I'd say it came back blue / green.

Hiro is still a good choice (since no one questions rG).


the fuck? I missed the post where he said he checked chaoser.
Of course falseclaim is bullshit as town, it is bullshit as no matter what. I just think if he'd mafia people would have told him not to do that. But that check on chaoser is something new. Why did he check chaoser out of all people? The only reason I believe him to be town was because I thought he checked either me or docH, found Joker and didn't believe his check, therefore jumped to the conclusion that the guy has to be godfather / third party. Which is obviously bad play.
But check chaoser? If he is SO CERTAIN that clayface is red so that he makes up a fakeclaim to "prove" he's red, why did he check chaoser instead? It's not like he found something weird in chaoser and instantly goes "OMFG I found X in chaoser, therefore Toad has to be mafia which leads to the conclusion that DocH is mafia as well! I'ma goinf to make up a fake check".
That makes no sense at all. I am seriously considering him again. But than again... wbg attacked him, he got coaching from good players if he ends up being red and I doubt BC would give a third party role to someone like him (no hard feeling^^).
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 12 2012 12:36 GMT
#2386
On February 12 2012 21:27 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 21:17 Toadesstern wrote:
It's probably improving our situation. Everyone knows I am confirmed Joker. Batman knows my immortality never was a fake to begin with, he also knows I am now mortal. Mafia still has to kill me and they will. Batman sure as hell won't waste a hit on me, he can simply let mafia deal with me now that I'm mortal again and search for Hugo. Mafia hits are np to some degree because medics can save me after all. EZPZ. I'm still up for lynching people like hiro or chaoser.


Chaoser was "checked" by our beloved falseclaimer. Since he didn't say otherwise, I'd say it came back blue / green.

What? When? Didn't rg only fakeclaim checking DocH?
:3
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 12 2012 12:40 GMT
#2387
Link

Right here.

Only happened 2 pages ago, but alas, it got spammed away.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 12 2012 12:41 GMT
#2388
On February 12 2012 21:35 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 21:27 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 12 2012 21:17 Toadesstern wrote:
it's wbg + Schworz man. No way he would have pushed his own teammate so hard to get towncred, especially given under how much fire he was. Maybe he wanted to bus him but than again, why should he keep doing that after I gave him a reason to stop it?


WIFOM. I just don't see this as a big enough town tell to justify all of falseclaims...sorry. My vote will stay there.

On February 12 2012 21:17 Toadesstern wrote:
Also, mafia tripplestacked Clayface (wtf?) if noone else claims a hit. I told people to medic him and I'm just going to assume people are at least from time to time listening what I'm saying, especially when I'm a confirmed blue role so I'd say he got more hits than protections. Also I shot opz, which only leaves clayface and wbg and I hardly doubt they shot wbg themselves. Of course again, only if there's no other hit claimed but it hardly matters.


You don't know if / how he was protected. If mafia tripplestacked there could be number from 0-2 protecting him. You also forget the possibility of scum shooting third.

On February 12 2012 21:17 Toadesstern wrote:
It's probably improving our situation. Everyone knows I am confirmed Joker. Batman knows my immortality never was a fake to begin with, he also knows I am now mortal. Mafia still has to kill me and they will. Batman sure as hell won't waste a hit on me, he can simply let mafia deal with me now that I'm mortal again and search for Hugo. Mafia hits are np to some degree because medics can save me after all. EZPZ. I'm still up for lynching people like hiro or chaoser.


Chaoser was "checked" by our beloved falseclaimer. Since he didn't say otherwise, I'd say it came back blue / green.

Hiro is still a good choice (since no one questions rG).


the fuck? I missed the post where he said he checked chaoser.
Of course falseclaim is bullshit as town, it is bullshit as no matter what. I just think if he'd mafia people would have told him not to do that. But that check on chaoser is something new. Why did he check chaoser out of all people? The only reason I believe him to be town was because I thought he checked either me or docH, found Joker and didn't believe his check, therefore jumped to the conclusion that the guy has to be godfather / third party. Which is obviously bad play.
But check chaoser? If he is SO CERTAIN that clayface is red so that he makes up a fakeclaim to "prove" he's red, why did he check chaoser instead? It's not like he found something weird in chaoser and instantly goes "OMFG I found X in chaoser, therefore Toad has to be mafia which leads to the conclusion that DocH is mafia as well! I'ma goinf to make up a fake check".
That makes no sense at all. I am seriously considering him again. But than again... wbg attacked him, he got coaching from good players if he ends up being red and I doubt BC would give a third party role to someone like him (no hard feeling^^).


He is no third party, third party doesn't claim DT.

I love how the only defense this guy has is that he was accused by a scum (who accused like a 10 people throughout the game, the chances they are all town are pretty thin) and that his play would be better if he got coaches.

His first DT check makes perfect sense as scum. This play might actually be coached.

If he checked you, why didn't he confirm you as the joker? It makes zero sense.

rG if you are DT, who did you check night one? Please?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 12 2012 12:47 GMT
#2389
On February 12 2012 21:40 Adam4167 wrote:
Link

Right here.

Only happened 2 pages ago, but alas, it got spammed away.


ok so it's either both are town or both a mafia isn't it?
If he's mafia he could say something like that and people would say "well if he's not telling us the result it got to be a blue or green check", therefore defending his buddy after people like me said we should probably reconsider his case.

HOWEVER, if he really is town the check should be true and it's really two townies...

Screw, now that Clayface flipped I may present you a few posts that made me think we should reconsider schworz. Give me a second.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 12 2012 12:52 GMT
#2390
I didnt announce the result and won t till i gain credibility.
Right now scum like JayJay can Very easily talk about it.
It won t be believed.
Im keeping it for when there is a night action that can demonstrate my role.
Since scum decided not to focus on me, so be it.
They want to lynch me, wasting a day.
They re getting uncovered atm.
Stop listening to scum.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 12 2012 12:53 GMT
#2391
Btw , it s a N2 check. N2 I did check Chaoser.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 12 2012 12:56 GMT
#2392
On February 12 2012 21:52 rgTheSchworz wrote:
I didnt announce the result and won t till i gain credibility.
Right now scum like JayJay can Very easily talk about it.
It won t be believed.
Im keeping it for when there is a night action that can demonstrate my role.
Since scum decided not to focus on me, so be it.
They want to lynch me, wasting a day.
They re getting uncovered atm.
Stop listening to scum.

I think i hate you
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 12 2012 12:58 GMT
#2393
you are kidding right?

If you are REALLY town and I doubt it, this is the worst play I have ever seen.

Claiming DT, Falseclaiming Check (to save Sheth), retracting check after something pops up which makes your claim unlikely. Then Claiming another check, but refusing to say so (maybe hoping for chaoser to get lynched, so you can claim "I knew that" . Wow. That's quite an idea.

so you are a dt, I assume you checked somebody night 1, too? I am not talking about your n2 check.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 12 2012 13:01 GMT
#2394
Wait, if I announce the result, what does town gain?
Tell me and I will do it.
Right now, no one will believe me.
Either I die, which seems not to be the case atm, or you will have them.
Its preetty obvious if I strongly oppose a lynch. And there are certain night-flips that can confirm my role.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 12 2012 13:06 GMT
#2395
Now that I am no longer intent on spreading confusion, someone comes in the shape of JayJay and starts putting me up for lynches.It´s no OMGUS, IMO I lived as long as I have because scum wont risk wasting a hit, for fear I might be a vanilla or something and try to take me out through the thread.
I am not going to make someone life easier, especially when that someone hasnt been extremely active so far and starts shitposting after confusion has been dispersed.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 12 2012 13:07 GMT
#2396
I have a question:
Was there someone protected by a medic through entire game?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 12 2012 13:10 GMT
#2397
On February 12 2012 22:01 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Wait, if I announce the result, what does town gain?
Tell me and I will do it.
Right now, no one will believe me.
Either I die, which seems not to be the case atm, or you will have them.
Its preetty obvious if I strongly oppose a lynch. And there are certain night-flips that can confirm my role.

If you claim the check then you might gain credibility, especially if Chaoser confirms it. You will have to be either VERY lucky, or both you and Chaoser have to be scum, for you to be able to fake a rolecheck.

By the way, who was your Night 1 rolecheck target?
:3
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 12 2012 13:12 GMT
#2398
I would like somebody to consolidate the case against ico/razerflash and present it

I would like people to comment on Kitaman27, jaybrundage tyrran and Kurumi.
+ Show Spoiler +
and by "i would like" i mean "do it motherf*****s
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 12 2012 13:13 GMT
#2399
On February 12 2012 22:06 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Now that I am no longer intent on spreading confusion, someone comes in the shape of JayJay and starts putting me up for lynches.It´s no OMGUS, IMO I lived as long as I have because scum wont risk wasting a hit, for fear I might be a vanilla or something and try to take me out through the thread.
I am not going to make someone life easier, especially when that someone hasnt been extremely active so far and starts shitposting after confusion has been dispersed.

You have no idea why scum hasn´t killed you yet.

Why won´t you say what you got on the rolecheck? If he was an anti-town role then there´s no reason not to claim it.
:3
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 12 2012 13:13 GMT
#2400
On February 12 2012 22:10 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 22:01 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Wait, if I announce the result, what does town gain?
Tell me and I will do it.
Right now, no one will believe me.
Either I die, which seems not to be the case atm, or you will have them.
Its preetty obvious if I strongly oppose a lynch. And there are certain night-flips that can confirm my role.

If you claim the check then you might gain credibility, especially if Chaoser confirms it. You will have to be either VERY lucky, or both you and Chaoser have to be scum, for you to be able to fake a rolecheck.

By the way, who was your Night 1 rolecheck target?

Hey Forumite, I am going to trust You because wbg put You on the kill list.
What do You think about Bill Murray?
Do You think we'll get some fresh news from Radfield?
Who's good lynch today?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 607
ProTech152
UpATreeSC 121
JuggernautJason47
MindelVK 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30138
Calm 2962
Shuttle 766
firebathero 158
Mini 151
Dewaltoss 121
soO 32
HiyA 30
Hyun 29
NaDa 21
[ Show more ]
Aegong 20
Bale 20
PianO 18
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8289
XaKoH 341
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1599
fl0m1555
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu564
Other Games
FrodaN3149
Beastyqt666
B2W.Neo604
ceh9576
mouzStarbuck423
Livibee184
ToD144
C9.Mang0126
KnowMe119
RotterdaM98
Trikslyr93
Mew2King42
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie951
• Shiphtur651
• WagamamaTV238
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 9m
Replay Cast
3h 54m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.