• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:19
CEST 09:19
KST 16:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8831 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 119

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 212 Next
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 12 2012 11:16 GMT
#2361
Schworz, You're puzzling me. The worst thing is that You're town lol
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 12 2012 11:18 GMT
#2362
On February 12 2012 20:15 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 20:11 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 12 2012 19:47 rgTheSchworz wrote:
I claimed my real role.
Remember, scum not believing and not wasting shots on me is good.
Dt-ed last night- Chaoser.


so what's the result honey.

WBG was not bussing Schworz Day 1, are You crazy? He tried to set up a town lynch.


that's what I was saying, he bussed him and that might be a towntell, but I believe bugs is a scum player who calls teammates out for towncred.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 12 2012 11:21 GMT
#2363
On February 12 2012 20:11 rgTheSchworz wrote:
I am Two-Face.


you claimed so yesterday, you also said that CW dted you. So why the fuck are you still here? Bullshit, Bullshit, Bullshit.

what's the result on chaoser? "guilty as expected"?

@kurumi: where is you foundation for rG being town? maybe you can defend him, if he can't himself with other words than "I am two-face, I say so all the time. Duh."
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 12 2012 11:22 GMT
#2364
On February 12 2012 20:18 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 20:15 Kurumi wrote:
On February 12 2012 20:11 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 12 2012 19:47 rgTheSchworz wrote:
I claimed my real role.
Remember, scum not believing and not wasting shots on me is good.
Dt-ed last night- Chaoser.


so what's the result honey.

WBG was not bussing Schworz Day 1, are You crazy? He tried to set up a town lynch.


that's what I was saying, he bussed him and that might be a towntell, but I believe bugs is a scum player who calls teammates out for towncred.

There's no freaking reason to try push Your teammate day 1. Seriously, how retarded is that? Not only You might put a weak player in the spotlight(is Schworz new? Check), but people might actually lynch him. And then what? You try to hold it? Scummy as fuck.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 12 2012 11:25 GMT
#2365
On February 12 2012 20:21 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 20:11 rgTheSchworz wrote:
I am Two-Face.


you claimed so yesterday, you also said that CW dted you. So why the fuck are you still here? Bullshit, Bullshit, Bullshit.

what's the result on chaoser? "guilty as expected"?

@kurumi: where is you foundation for rG being town? maybe you can defend him, if he can't himself with other words than "I am two-face, I say so all the time. Duh."

He was obvious CW target N1 with claiming Two-Face. I am sure she did shoot him. He's not dead. That means he's town or Batman.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 12 2012 11:26 GMT
#2366
On February 12 2012 20:22 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 20:18 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 12 2012 20:15 Kurumi wrote:
On February 12 2012 20:11 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 12 2012 19:47 rgTheSchworz wrote:
I claimed my real role.
Remember, scum not believing and not wasting shots on me is good.
Dt-ed last night- Chaoser.


so what's the result honey.

WBG was not bussing Schworz Day 1, are You crazy? He tried to set up a town lynch.


that's what I was saying, he bussed him and that might be a towntell, but I believe bugs is a scum player who calls teammates out for towncred.

There's no freaking reason to try push Your teammate day 1. Seriously, how retarded is that? Not only You might put a weak player in the spotlight(is Schworz new? Check), but people might actually lynch him. And then what? You try to hold it? Scummy as fuck.


By the time, this gets serious he immediately makes other cases and switches his votes.

I just can't justify rGs play as town right now. Can you?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 12 2012 11:27 GMT
#2367
I'm just going to vote for whoever Kurumi votes for. He's pretty baller.
Computer says mafia
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 12 2012 11:32 GMT
#2368
On February 12 2012 20:25 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 20:21 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 12 2012 20:11 rgTheSchworz wrote:
I am Two-Face.


you claimed so yesterday, you also said that CW dted you. So why the fuck are you still here? Bullshit, Bullshit, Bullshit.

what's the result on chaoser? "guilty as expected"?

@kurumi: where is you foundation for rG being town? maybe you can defend him, if he can't himself with other words than "I am two-face, I say so all the time. Duh."

He was obvious CW target N1 with claiming Two-Face. I am sure she did shoot him. He's not dead. That means he's town or Batman.


I don't understand that logic. If he is scum, cw wouldn't kill him, would she?

So the logic jump from

He's not dead => He's town / batman.

is flawed...

CW checks him, he's goon, so why bother and kill him.

He is also NOT batman. Batman would not claim DT IMO, because of the RB danger-
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 12 2012 11:38 GMT
#2369
On February 12 2012 20:32 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 20:25 Kurumi wrote:
On February 12 2012 20:21 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 12 2012 20:11 rgTheSchworz wrote:
I am Two-Face.


you claimed so yesterday, you also said that CW dted you. So why the fuck are you still here? Bullshit, Bullshit, Bullshit.

what's the result on chaoser? "guilty as expected"?

@kurumi: where is you foundation for rG being town? maybe you can defend him, if he can't himself with other words than "I am two-face, I say so all the time. Duh."

He was obvious CW target N1 with claiming Two-Face. I am sure she did shoot him. He's not dead. That means he's town or Batman.


I don't understand that logic. If he is scum, cw wouldn't kill him, would she?

So the logic jump from

He's not dead => He's town / batman.

is flawed...

CW checks him, he's goon, so why bother and kill him.

He is also NOT batman. Batman would not claim DT IMO, because of the RB danger-

She did not check him, she hit him.
Also WBG is dead.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 12 2012 11:42 GMT
#2370
On February 12 2012 20:38 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 20:32 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 12 2012 20:25 Kurumi wrote:
On February 12 2012 20:21 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 12 2012 20:11 rgTheSchworz wrote:
I am Two-Face.


you claimed so yesterday, you also said that CW dted you. So why the fuck are you still here? Bullshit, Bullshit, Bullshit.

what's the result on chaoser? "guilty as expected"?

@kurumi: where is you foundation for rG being town? maybe you can defend him, if he can't himself with other words than "I am two-face, I say so all the time. Duh."

He was obvious CW target N1 with claiming Two-Face. I am sure she did shoot him. He's not dead. That means he's town or Batman.


I don't understand that logic. If he is scum, cw wouldn't kill him, would she?

So the logic jump from

He's not dead => He's town / batman.

is flawed...

CW checks him, he's goon, so why bother and kill him.

He is also NOT batman. Batman would not claim DT IMO, because of the RB danger-

She did not check him, she hit him.
Also WBG is dead.


alright, kurumi :D

you assume bugs not bussing d1 plus cw hit instead of dt.

I'll go with bugs might even bus d1, cw dts. Because his play his too bad to be town.

My vote stays on him. If you believe, like I do, the latter, your vote should join mine. His defense is more than subpar.

Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 12 2012 11:43 GMT
#2371
On February 12 2012 20:42 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 20:38 Kurumi wrote:
On February 12 2012 20:32 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 12 2012 20:25 Kurumi wrote:
On February 12 2012 20:21 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 12 2012 20:11 rgTheSchworz wrote:
I am Two-Face.


you claimed so yesterday, you also said that CW dted you. So why the fuck are you still here? Bullshit, Bullshit, Bullshit.

what's the result on chaoser? "guilty as expected"?

@kurumi: where is you foundation for rG being town? maybe you can defend him, if he can't himself with other words than "I am two-face, I say so all the time. Duh."

He was obvious CW target N1 with claiming Two-Face. I am sure she did shoot him. He's not dead. That means he's town or Batman.


I don't understand that logic. If he is scum, cw wouldn't kill him, would she?

So the logic jump from

He's not dead => He's town / batman.

is flawed...

CW checks him, he's goon, so why bother and kill him.

He is also NOT batman. Batman would not claim DT IMO, because of the RB danger-

She did not check him, she hit him.
Also WBG is dead.


alright, kurumi :D

you assume bugs not bussing d1 plus cw hit instead of dt.

I'll go with bugs might even bus d1, cw dts. Because his play his too bad to be town.

My vote stays on him. If you believe, like I do, the latter, your vote should join mine. His defense is more than subpar.


Bussing scumbuddy D1 is terrible play.
About CW. Oh well. You'll see.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 12 2012 11:45 GMT
#2372
oh crap. Worst vigi ever

n1 "ah ok I'm going to hit either sheth or Kenpachi... Kenpachi it is"
n2 "mkay, probably someone is going to hit chaoser... so let's hit opz instead".

sry guys but I'm at least making analyses easier now that all those scummy people are dead. I'm like a maid, cleaning the filth around. I am totally like a lurker bane this game!
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 12 2012 11:51 GMT
#2373
Btw I doubt Batman would have shot clayface. I don't know exactly what those vets are like but I read "batman can't kill you" as "even he needs two hits and not just one". Yes he knew I am immortal but he should have also know that mafia NEEDS to see clayface and me dead, because again, 2 confirmed townies is not good for them. Neither is leaving a fucking imba role alive although that guy seems to be an idiot

Sooooo. I'd say batman used his DT tonight and tried to find hugo or he shot me to test if I really am immortal and not bluffing. I don't get a notification if I'm shot so I can't tell you guys. That at least means we got another DT check to work with.

Rad mind tell us what you found? Of course only if it's not a blue.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 12 2012 11:52 GMT
#2374
On February 12 2012 20:43 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 20:42 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 12 2012 20:38 Kurumi wrote:
On February 12 2012 20:32 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 12 2012 20:25 Kurumi wrote:
On February 12 2012 20:21 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 12 2012 20:11 rgTheSchworz wrote:
I am Two-Face.


you claimed so yesterday, you also said that CW dted you. So why the fuck are you still here? Bullshit, Bullshit, Bullshit.

what's the result on chaoser? "guilty as expected"?

@kurumi: where is you foundation for rG being town? maybe you can defend him, if he can't himself with other words than "I am two-face, I say so all the time. Duh."

He was obvious CW target N1 with claiming Two-Face. I am sure she did shoot him. He's not dead. That means he's town or Batman.


I don't understand that logic. If he is scum, cw wouldn't kill him, would she?

So the logic jump from

He's not dead => He's town / batman.

is flawed...

CW checks him, he's goon, so why bother and kill him.

He is also NOT batman. Batman would not claim DT IMO, because of the RB danger-

She did not check him, she hit him.
Also WBG is dead.


alright, kurumi :D

you assume bugs not bussing d1 plus cw hit instead of dt.

I'll go with bugs might even bus d1, cw dts. Because his play his too bad to be town.

My vote stays on him. If you believe, like I do, the latter, your vote should join mine. His defense is more than subpar.


Bussing scumbuddy D1 is terrible play.
About CW. Oh well. You'll see.


It's not really bussing it's one (strong) case under several at the very beginning of the day. I can see that being valid as scum.

he also has a case on BM who you believe is scum, right?

Toad this shot wasn't really as good.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 12 2012 11:52 GMT
#2375
On February 12 2012 14:52 RayzorFlash wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 14:35 chaoser wrote:
If I'm mafia then I must be world-class


Oh that you are <3

I do agree with your last opinion on Palmar though, his insanely reckless/trolly play makes me think he's almost certainly black, and can just wreak havoc on the town while he goes about his own agenda. If he's scum, he's got balls of steel, lol...

also:

Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 12:21 Kurumi wrote:
My train of thought
WBG is scummy. No way of swinging lynch on him.
He defends Sheth, high probability of being scumbuddies.
Proceed to vote Sheth.
Then I get caught in my stupidity. My faith in my read on WBG crumbles.
CC is the guy I never investigated because I tunneled people I've seen on my scum list.
Layabout is on me now, was on CC. No way to get him up for lynch either. Forfeit him in favor of WBG.
Then I get caught on being narrowminded and that most of my reads are for shreds. Although, Qualis still rubs me wrong way. Low activity, scummy behaviour, like, I can't be that wrong.


I wonder if Kuru can bat 3 for 3 on this post... lol

If you are town you shouldn't be suggesting we lynch a player in this fashion.

he also calls 4 players scum not 3
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 12 2012 11:57 GMT
#2376
On February 12 2012 20:52 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 20:43 Kurumi wrote:
On February 12 2012 20:42 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 12 2012 20:38 Kurumi wrote:
On February 12 2012 20:32 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 12 2012 20:25 Kurumi wrote:
On February 12 2012 20:21 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 12 2012 20:11 rgTheSchworz wrote:
I am Two-Face.


you claimed so yesterday, you also said that CW dted you. So why the fuck are you still here? Bullshit, Bullshit, Bullshit.

what's the result on chaoser? "guilty as expected"?

@kurumi: where is you foundation for rG being town? maybe you can defend him, if he can't himself with other words than "I am two-face, I say so all the time. Duh."

He was obvious CW target N1 with claiming Two-Face. I am sure she did shoot him. He's not dead. That means he's town or Batman.


I don't understand that logic. If he is scum, cw wouldn't kill him, would she?

So the logic jump from

He's not dead => He's town / batman.

is flawed...

CW checks him, he's goon, so why bother and kill him.

He is also NOT batman. Batman would not claim DT IMO, because of the RB danger-

She did not check him, she hit him.
Also WBG is dead.


alright, kurumi :D

you assume bugs not bussing d1 plus cw hit instead of dt.

I'll go with bugs might even bus d1, cw dts. Because his play his too bad to be town.

My vote stays on him. If you believe, like I do, the latter, your vote should join mine. His defense is more than subpar.


Bussing scumbuddy D1 is terrible play.
About CW. Oh well. You'll see.


It's not really bussing it's one (strong) case under several at the very beginning of the day. I can see that being valid as scum.

he also has a case on BM who you believe is scum, right?

Toad this shot wasn't really as good.


yeah sry. They got a medic and with all the talk about Chaoser I figured he's probably going to be mediced. I am imba but my shots don't penetrate medic protection. Therefore it was either hiro or opz for me. The coinflip told me it has to be opz!
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 12 2012 12:00 GMT
#2377
On February 12 2012 11:52 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 11:41 Toadesstern wrote:
I'm just afraid schworz might flip worst DT I ever saw and I got good reason to believe so.
I'm willing to lynch him later on but for now we'Ve got bigger fish in the pool and that fish is chaoser. We can still go after schworz later on.

What he did does not make sense from a mafia perspectiv neither does is make sense from a town perspective. A mafia however get's coaching from his allies. So it's not mafia imo. That leaves me with either BM-townish or with third party.
Just answer me this one wbg. Why should he claim DT who got a red check on docH and push for docH's lynch if he knew it to be wrong?


why would he do that as town? are you thick?

as scum that takes loads of pressure off his scumbuddies. If he was scum with Sheth that makes PERFECT sense.

In fact, even the retraction makes sense from a scum perspective when it was obvious Sheth would not lynch. People like you are unwilling to believe he's scum now just because he's a new player and you legitimately think he could be that bad to do that as town.

It makes no sense from a GOOD mafia perspective, but it certainly does from a bad one. It makes no sense at all from any kind of town perspective because it just serves to shit on town objectives.


btw I take it schworz is confirmed townie for now. Noone lynch or shoot him.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 12 2012 12:08 GMT
#2378
On February 12 2012 21:00 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 11:52 wherebugsgo wrote:
On February 12 2012 11:41 Toadesstern wrote:
I'm just afraid schworz might flip worst DT I ever saw and I got good reason to believe so.
I'm willing to lynch him later on but for now we'Ve got bigger fish in the pool and that fish is chaoser. We can still go after schworz later on.

What he did does not make sense from a mafia perspectiv neither does is make sense from a town perspective. A mafia however get's coaching from his allies. So it's not mafia imo. That leaves me with either BM-townish or with third party.
Just answer me this one wbg. Why should he claim DT who got a red check on docH and push for docH's lynch if he knew it to be wrong?


why would he do that as town? are you thick?

as scum that takes loads of pressure off his scumbuddies. If he was scum with Sheth that makes PERFECT sense.

In fact, even the retraction makes sense from a scum perspective when it was obvious Sheth would not lynch. People like you are unwilling to believe he's scum now just because he's a new player and you legitimately think he could be that bad to do that as town.

It makes no sense from a GOOD mafia perspective, but it certainly does from a bad one. It makes no sense at all from any kind of town perspective because it just serves to shit on town objectives.


btw I take it schworz is confirmed townie for now. Noone lynch or shoot him.


wow it's really easy to become confirmed town these days.

1. Every scum accuse strongly each other.
2. One scum dies.
3. ????
4. Profit.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 12 2012 12:09 GMT
#2379
On February 12 2012 21:00 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 11:52 wherebugsgo wrote:
On February 12 2012 11:41 Toadesstern wrote:
I'm just afraid schworz might flip worst DT I ever saw and I got good reason to believe so.
I'm willing to lynch him later on but for now we'Ve got bigger fish in the pool and that fish is chaoser. We can still go after schworz later on.

What he did does not make sense from a mafia perspectiv neither does is make sense from a town perspective. A mafia however get's coaching from his allies. So it's not mafia imo. That leaves me with either BM-townish or with third party.
Just answer me this one wbg. Why should he claim DT who got a red check on docH and push for docH's lynch if he knew it to be wrong?


why would he do that as town? are you thick?

as scum that takes loads of pressure off his scumbuddies. If he was scum with Sheth that makes PERFECT sense.

In fact, even the retraction makes sense from a scum perspective when it was obvious Sheth would not lynch. People like you are unwilling to believe he's scum now just because he's a new player and you legitimately think he could be that bad to do that as town.

It makes no sense from a GOOD mafia perspective, but it certainly does from a bad one. It makes no sense at all from any kind of town perspective because it just serves to shit on town objectives.


btw I take it schworz is confirmed townie for now. Noone lynch or shoot him.

Meh, I guess you are right.

I can still not figure out what Palmar is up to, but most of the spammy part of the players, toades, rg, kurumi, look town, and they vouch for Palmar.
:3
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 12 2012 12:13 GMT
#2380
man you guess are killing me. You really think that WBG would not make a case against a scumbuddy?

who do you lynch now?

I assume chaoser's "check" came back "green" or "blue".

Who is your next in line?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EnDerr 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2783
Rain 1799
FanTaSy 503
GuemChi 304
sSak 86
Mong 75
Bale 38
Hm[arnc] 35
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
League of Legends
JimRising 563
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King214
Other Games
summit1g7852
olofmeister320
Happy157
KnowMe133
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick727
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2218
League of Legends
• Rush1216
• Lourlo1145
• Stunt415
Other Games
• Shiphtur926
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 41m
INu's Battles
3h 41m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
5h 41m
OSC
14h 56m
Replay Cast
15h 41m
OSC
1d 15h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.