• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:05
CEST 23:05
KST 06:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9555 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 105

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 212 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2012 10:35 GMT
#2081
I got hit last night.
Computer says mafia
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 11 2012 10:37 GMT
#2082
I say CW didnt hit last night. I am positively sure of that since I would be dead.
Someone lies.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 11 2012 10:38 GMT
#2083
You're a proven liar in this game, so why isn't it you?
RIP Aaliyah
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 11 2012 10:39 GMT
#2084
4 vigis shooting N1 is stupid as hell.
SOmeone is lying here.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 11 2012 10:39 GMT
#2085
I didn t lie about the hit.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 11 2012 10:40 GMT
#2086
On February 11 2012 19:34 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I claim hit
rG claims hit
BM claims hit
Rad claims hit (claimed by Palmar)
Kenpachi killed (claimed by toad)
Jackal hit (killed)
Slardar hit (killed)

rG claims Catwoman did not hit. IF Rad is Batman he used his DT power.

3 mafia KP
1 CW KP
1 BM KP

If, as you say, CW nor BM hit that means either 4 vig's shot last night or some people are lying.



This is why I asked Kurumi if he shot last night. He was the only one who really took interest in Slardar and I just cant justify that as a mafia hit... it just makes no sense on N1.

Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2012 10:40 GMT
#2087
On February 11 2012 19:37 rgTheSchworz wrote:
I say CW didnt hit last night. I am positively sure of that since I would be dead.
Someone lies.


Already told you dude, catwoman checked sheth last night.
Computer says mafia
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 11 2012 10:42 GMT
#2088
On February 11 2012 19:35 Palmar wrote:
I got hit last night.


Look, are you trying to troll us all this game?
If you re not dead tonight I suppose you re somewhere on my lynch list.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2012 10:42 GMT
#2089
On February 11 2012 19:42 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 19:35 Palmar wrote:
I got hit last night.


Look, are you trying to troll us all this game?
If you re not dead tonight I suppose you re somewhere on my lynch list.


I'm not trolling I'm not lying.

I got hit last night.
Computer says mafia
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 11 2012 10:43 GMT
#2090
On February 11 2012 19:40 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 19:34 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I claim hit
rG claims hit
BM claims hit
Rad claims hit (claimed by Palmar)
Kenpachi killed (claimed by toad)
Jackal hit (killed)
Slardar hit (killed)

rG claims Catwoman did not hit. IF Rad is Batman he used his DT power.

3 mafia KP
1 CW KP
1 BM KP

If, as you say, CW nor BM hit that means either 4 vig's shot last night or some people are lying.



This is why I asked Kurumi if he shot last night. He was the only one who really took interest in Slardar and I just cant justify that as a mafia hit... it just makes no sense on N1.



Makes sense. Shoot noobs so that our veteran scum doesn't get singled out for surviving.
RIP Aaliyah
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2012 10:44 GMT
#2091
Shooting me makes sense for scum on day one. After all, the only reason sheth was close to being lynched is me pushing his lynch. I was the one who tried to get him lynched on day one.
Computer says mafia
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 11 2012 10:49 GMT
#2092
Ok so people are starting to lie about hits as well. Nifty. Still, I don't think this discussion will get us anyway, do you?

rG mind if you asked my last post, where I explained your actions as scum. Could you give me an explaination of your actions from a town perspective? I can't find one. Please help me out.

Otherwise, you'll have my vote locked.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 11 2012 11:07 GMT
#2093
On February 11 2012 19:42 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 19:42 rgTheSchworz wrote:
On February 11 2012 19:35 Palmar wrote:
I got hit last night.


Look, are you trying to troll us all this game?
If you re not dead tonight I suppose you re somewhere on my lynch list.


I'm not trolling I'm not lying.

I got hit last night.

If you were hit last night, why are you not dead?
:3
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 11 2012 11:08 GMT
#2094
He's lying, don't even bother responding to him. He lied about being two-face, about masons,a bout being joker, why would he tell the truth about this?
RIP Aaliyah
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 11 2012 11:13 GMT
#2095
Tonight the vigi's have a chance to clean up the thread, let us hope.
You have so many good targets.

Sladadr's reaction to discovering the existence of the phonebooth "if that's real then i want out of the game" and subsequent comments that indicated he hadn't really read the OP made him look so green i would assume the mafia shot him because he was clearly town. Additionally most of the active players are making the atmosphere worse and the lurkers aren't threatening mafia so a player that is obviously town would have been a good shot over nearly anybody else.
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2012 11:19 GMT
#2096
no, penguin claimed the hit on slardar.

Which means we have a bad penguin, because of what layabout said above.
Computer says mafia
evantrees
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada497 Posts
February 11 2012 11:20 GMT
#2097
DoctorHelvetica You seem to be forgetting jackal's compulsive kp hitting someone from the QT

these four have claimed taking a hit
1 Bill Murray
3 Doctor Helvetica
8 Radfield (claimed by Palmar)
9 Palmar

other QT members
2 Hiro Protagonist
4 Risk.nuke
5 Opz
6 Kitaman27
7 forumite
10 Chaoser
11 Wherebugsgo
12 Tyran
13 evantrees

and why am I still up I don't know.
rejection and peace tiramisu. I think that went well.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 11 2012 11:21 GMT
#2098
On February 11 2012 20:19 Palmar wrote:
no, penguin claimed the hit on slardar.

Which means we have a bad penguin, because of what layabout said above.

I hope you are lying again
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2012 11:21 GMT
#2099
On February 11 2012 20:21 layabout wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 20:19 Palmar wrote:
no, penguin claimed the hit on slardar.

Which means we have a bad penguin, because of what layabout said above.

I hope you are lying again


It's in the phone QT
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2012 11:22 GMT
#2100
I never lie.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 545
ProTech159
RuFF_SC2 111
Nina 96
Liquid`TLO 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19676
Calm 2418
Mini 157
firebathero 91
soO 45
Bale 32
PianO 13
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7859
monkeys_forever166
canceldota31
League of Legends
Doublelift3335
Counter-Strike
fl0m1109
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu916
Other Games
summit1g5399
FrodaN1283
Beastyqt511
shahzam458
mouzStarbuck295
B2W.Neo294
ToD213
C9.Mang0135
RotterdaM85
UpATreeSC67
Mew2King43
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 51
• mYiSmile114
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1064
• Shiphtur578
• WagamamaTV197
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 10m
Replay Cast
1h 55m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.