• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:56
CEST 12:56
KST 19:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20263Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/BreathiZen.USD/ ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7933 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 104

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 212 Next
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 11 2012 10:08 GMT
#2061
On February 11 2012 18:58 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Voting for me is a waste at this point in time JayJay.
Even if you think i m scum because I lied,then you should shoot Palmar because he lied too.
Can t say that I agree with chaoser defending me.
Trusting what you think on first impulse is bad.
On the other hand, how can you explain my actions, in a way that I end up scum?
Reasonably, I should ve been scumcoached by now.would they allow me to endanger their team?


I actually getting more and more warm with the idea that palmar might be a good lynch. However, he didn't false claim + false check. The check is way worse. Mantaining it for so long is horrible.

Why don't you agree that Chaoser supporting you in a strange way (check out his filter) is painting him red, if you flip scum?

Dude, I think you are a good lynch, since I first figured out toads role. It's far from first impulse.

I can explain them as scum:
You are actively fishing blue, forcing a mislynch and saving Sheth as well. So the lynches would have been (without Toad's support):

a) Sheth Doc
b) Sheth rG

Plus confusion, plus bluefishing.

Also, by the time you claimed, Rad's check on Sheth wasn't out yet. Without it, Sheth could maybe argue his way out of the accusations.

All in all, the move wasn't as bad from scum perspective. Then the Rad check and the Toad situation destroyed it.

Now, could you please make up a scenario which makes sense from town point of view where you fake a DT check on a town guy?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2012 10:09 GMT
#2062
For what would I be modkilled?
Computer says mafia
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 11 2012 10:09 GMT
#2063
Palmar lied about both roleclaims but I seriously doubt that he is scum or worth lynching. Don't be silly.
RIP Aaliyah
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2012 10:09 GMT
#2064
Not my problem you can't deal with playing a game of mafia DrH.
Computer says mafia
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 11 2012 10:11 GMT
#2065
On February 11 2012 19:09 Palmar wrote:
For what would I be modkilled?

Missing a vote by chance if I'm lucky. BC confirmed to me there is no role that forces players to lie or post a certain way so without a role that is making you make certain roleclaims or disallow you from acknowledging your own lies the only possible conclusion is that you love to be as obnoxious as possible. I read your game in the last mafia and it was equally annoying. Coagulation was bad enough to make me not want to play but you're a thousand times worse than that.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 11 2012 10:11 GMT
#2066
On February 11 2012 19:09 Palmar wrote:
Not my problem you can't deal with playing a game of mafia DrH.

You're right. I am temperamental and easily upset. That's my problem, not yours. You're free to play in any manner you wish whether I consider it annoying or not. I'm not leaving this game over it.
RIP Aaliyah
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2012 10:12 GMT
#2067
Cry me a river.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2012 10:13 GMT
#2068
On February 11 2012 19:11 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 19:09 Palmar wrote:
Not my problem you can't deal with playing a game of mafia DrH.

You're right. I am temperamental and easily upset. That's my problem, not yours. You're free to play in any manner you wish whether I consider it annoying or not. I'm not leaving this game over it.


Good. That's a mature and good answer. I am indeed free to do whatever the fuck I want within the rules. I do my best to call ideas, not people, dumb (although I fail a bit when I'm upset).
Computer says mafia
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 11 2012 10:13 GMT
#2069
On February 11 2012 19:12 Palmar wrote:
Cry me a river.

I'm not leaving this game so there's no reason to provoke me unless you want me to rage when I'm trying not to
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 11 2012 10:16 GMT
#2070
Regardless of this, Palmar is not two-face or the joker. Whether you're lying about your powers regarding Radfield or not I don't know because you lied about the mason powers and you lied about being in the phone network and you lied about lying, maybe you're just some Chezinu-level VT. Since I have absolutely zero reason to believe anything you say and no one else does either, it's best you just make a good case instead of spouting off stupid lies about your role.
RIP Aaliyah
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 11 2012 10:18 GMT
#2071
could you two honeys take your argument upstairs. It's just random tunneling.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2012 10:19 GMT
#2072
On February 11 2012 19:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Regardless of this, Palmar is not two-face or the joker. Whether you're lying about your powers regarding Radfield or not I don't know because you lied about the mason powers and you lied about being in the phone network and you lied about lying, maybe you're just some Chezinu-level VT. Since I have absolutely zero reason to believe anything you say and no one else does either, it's best you just make a good case instead of spouting off stupid lies about your role.


All of this is bullshit. I've not done any of the things you accuse me of. Stop it.
Computer says mafia
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 11 2012 10:21 GMT
#2073
i took a hit last night
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 11 2012 10:23 GMT
#2074
On February 11 2012 19:21 Bill Murray wrote:
i took a hit last night


a wild slowpoke appears!
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 11 2012 10:25 GMT
#2075
Kurumi didn t post much content, maybe we should ask him to post his scumreads.
But he voted sheth from Day1, he doesnt post utter trash, He claimed a vig.
Risk/Reward for lynching Kurumi is very low right now.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 11 2012 10:27 GMT
#2076
He voted for CC, then sheth for a brief period, then voted for Qualis.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 11 2012 10:27 GMT
#2077
You still can't explain why Kurumi is town or why Catwoman didn't hit. You said you could explain that totally, why don't you do that?
RIP Aaliyah
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 11 2012 10:28 GMT
#2078
Ok, This is starting to confuse me. Bill, I took a hit, you took a hit, + Toad claims having dished a hit on Kenpachi.
That means 4 hits unnacounted for.
Scum have 3 and I KNOW CW didnt shoot.
Rad is assumed to be BM, and he has DT ed.

Someone s lying here.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 11 2012 10:32 GMT
#2079
I dont say Kurumi is Town. I m saying he isnt scum for sure.
On February 11 2012 19:05 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 19:03 rgTheSchworz wrote:
DrH, Kurumi isn t scum.
I ll explain.

Catwoman didnt shoot N1 and I know it.


You mean the thing Kurumi is saying would be impossible in order to defend you????



Lynching Kurumi would be a waste right now. Heck, I ll be pushing my own lynch rather than lynch Kurumi.It s just too risky atm.


And he Voted Sheth when both wagons were equal in size.
That at least makes me look twice when someone accuses Kurumi.

I would like to hear more from this player however.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 11 2012 10:34 GMT
#2080
I claim hit
rG claims hit
BM claims hit
Rad claims hit (claimed by Palmar)
Kenpachi killed (claimed by toad)
Jackal hit (killed)
Slardar hit (killed)

rG claims Catwoman did not hit. IF Rad is Batman he used his DT power.

3 mafia KP
1 CW KP
1 BM KP

If, as you say, CW nor BM hit that means either 4 vig's shot last night or some people are lying.
RIP Aaliyah
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings33
CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko223
OGKoka 200
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36794
Calm 3347
Shuttle 1140
Bisu 882
Hyuk 391
Rush 338
Stork 302
actioN 274
Zeus 256
Soma 238
[ Show more ]
Mong 215
EffOrt 104
Last 86
Dewaltoss 75
Pusan 71
Soulkey 67
Light 67
ZerO 59
Mini 47
Shine 47
Bale 45
NotJumperer 43
ToSsGirL 42
Free 40
Shinee 39
Killer 35
Barracks 34
hero 25
Noble 24
Sacsri 22
Sharp 21
HiyA 19
sorry 18
yabsab 15
Aegong 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4848
League of Legends
JimRising 324
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1300
shoxiejesuss1088
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King120
Other Games
gofns45223
summit1g6675
singsing1574
ceh9583
crisheroes240
DeMusliM161
B2W.Neo41
Khaldor27
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick602
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• LUISG 22
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV276
• lizZardDota2111
League of Legends
• Stunt286
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
4m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 42
OSC
2h 4m
OSC
11h 19m
Replay Cast
12h 4m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.