• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:59
CEST 02:59
KST 09:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8835 users

TL Mafia XLVII - Page 94

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 266 Next
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
November 27 2011 06:56 GMT
#1861
On November 27 2011 15:27 Mattchew wrote:
I honestly do not know what to say in this thread. I have no feelings as to who is scum and who is town, I don't want to point fingers and end up being wrong because I don't truly understand what I am reading.

Indeed, WBG has created an anti-town atmosphere that discourages posting/contributions by being aggressive towards everyone.

imo we should lynch him D2.
Enjoy your day.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 27 2011 07:09 GMT
#1862
I'm drunk right now, but that was a boneheaded move lynching YM and not voting for me palmar. If you don't vote for double lynch tonight I'll consider you auto scum. The double lynches purpose is to actually provide information really fast for blues to act upon, and the lack of information we have right now is the exact reason you should use it as early as possible, not the contrary. I'm pretty sure BC is scum. Other people I think are scum are anul, decon, wbg and serejai. Kitaman after sugesting the double lynch thing I'm removing him from my suspect list even though he is known for sugesting pro-town moves as scum in the past I just have a feeling this was an genuine honest thought.
I'll post more coherently agter I wake up.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 27 2011 07:10 GMT
#1863
also protect syllo he is townie as fuck.
Pigsquirrel
Profile Joined August 2009
United States615 Posts
November 27 2011 07:18 GMT
#1864
Ugh. I originally thought Palmer to be a little scummy, what with his massive (worthless) flavor post and n00b appeal, but kinda lost that when he accepted a logic-based "plan" rather than just "trust me I am good".
After that mislynch...
I don't know where I stand. I can see the reasoning behind it: he was being disruptive. Might as well lynch him. But, compared to some solid scum reads and/or good targets for information, I'm not sure it was worth it.
I'm nowhere near the "OMG MISLYNCH THEREFORE SCUM" camp. But, if at any point he goes against any plans or promises, there will be more than a little red flag.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
November 27 2011 07:22 GMT
#1865
On November 27 2011 14:56 bumatlarge wrote:
I don't know, YM over kenpachi or supersoft? What's up with that palmar.

Poor Heir going against the grain. Rock on little man. Before I give my scum reads, I'd like to see the modkills first. 8KP sounds brutal by the by.


what the fuck. Since when am I considered as a suspect? If you base this on the shit this sinanidouble posted earlier, I am going to ignore you aswell.

I fully agree with sandroba. Syllogism and him are 100% town. As I predicted, there was a huge voteshift from everywhere to BC. Based on the votepatterns, I think he's scum. I am going to sleep now, and reevaluate everything when I wake up.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
November 27 2011 07:24 GMT
#1866
mislynches themselves do not mean a mayor is red. a town mayor still has slightly better than 20% to get a red using random chance alone. it takes a lot to turn that % higher.

palmar is red because of the way he played once i subbed in and started to call him out. especially his OMGUS early day 1 (AND how he actually followed through on it!!!) remember YM did nothing but call palmar out and palmar put his sights on him since then...
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
November 27 2011 07:40 GMT
#1867
gmarshal btw ur qt
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 27 2011 08:07 GMT
#1868
On November 27 2011 15:56 Nisani201 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2011 15:27 Mattchew wrote:
I honestly do not know what to say in this thread. I have no feelings as to who is scum and who is town, I don't want to point fingers and end up being wrong because I don't truly understand what I am reading.

Indeed, WBG has created an anti-town atmosphere that discourages posting/contributions by being aggressive towards everyone.

imo we should lynch him D2.


On November 27 2011 15:56 Nisani201 wrote:[/B]
imo we should lynch him D2.

[image loading]

On topic though, what do people think of the 10 player list I posted earlier?

No one really commented on it. Who should be there, and who should not?

Palmar said he'll post his own "tomorrow" (real life tomorrow I guess?) but nothing so far.
hyshes
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium428 Posts
November 27 2011 09:02 GMT
#1869
On November 27 2011 12:17 Serejai wrote:
I told you Palmar was a bad idea. So many sheep this game...


because of 1 mislynch? wtf for reasoning is that?
How does liquid slide? Liquid horns Hero after the synonym. How can Hero return beside the driver? The moving feat expenses the mortal. Will Hero pause?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 27 2011 09:22 GMT
#1870
On November 27 2011 16:09 sandroba wrote:
I'm drunk right now, but that was a boneheaded move lynching YM and not voting for me palmar. If you don't vote for double lynch tonight I'll consider you auto scum. The double lynches purpose is to actually provide information really fast for blues to act upon, and the lack of information we have right now is the exact reason you should use it as early as possible, not the contrary. I'm pretty sure BC is scum. Other people I think are scum are anul, decon, wbg and serejai. Kitaman after sugesting the double lynch thing I'm removing him from my suspect list even though he is known for sugesting pro-town moves as scum in the past I just have a feeling this was an genuine honest thought.
I'll post more coherently agter I wake up.


Yes, I hope you really are drunk sandroba.

I lynched YM with plenty of reasoning. Turns out he was just an asshole and not scum. Well I can't really do much about that.

I did vote for you, and publicly claim my support for you as sheriff..

as I said, the earliest a DT can have any information about his sanity is day 3. I do agree that using the double lynches early is good, but I think they should be used day 3 and onwards. Unless you can provide excellent reasoning for doing so. I thought you were against flipping a lot of people early?
Computer says mafia
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
November 27 2011 09:38 GMT
#1871
On November 27 2011 18:22 Palmar wrote:
I lynched YM with plenty of reasoning. Turns out he was just an asshole and not scum. Well I can't really do much about that.


apparently criticizing your campaign makes someone an asshole, go figure
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
November 27 2011 10:02 GMT
#1872
In case it's not immediately obvious to our newer players; even if WBG happens to be town, he isn't capable of producing a useful list of scummy/good targets and as such you shouldn't be paying any attention to his suggestions, unless of course you filter the players in question and also find them scummy. The list remains an awful idea; if everyone follows it, scum will not shoot into it then it will likely take all our KP and probably several days to even flip the list, thus nullifying the main point. Palmar why aren't you producing a list? What do you think about WBG? Why are you not cooperating with me and sandroba

I'm not good at reading WBG as even his town play is scummy due to always being slightly off with his reasoning, however he certainly hasn't given me a reason to think he is town in this game.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
November 27 2011 10:09 GMT
#1873
It would be easy to recommend lynching palmar tomorrow if that didn't waste our double lynches, so maybe on day 5 then
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
November 27 2011 10:13 GMT
#1874
double lynch annul and serajai tomorrow
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 27 2011 10:26 GMT
#1875
On November 27 2011 19:02 syllogism wrote:
In case it's not immediately obvious to our newer players; even if WBG happens to be town, he isn't capable of producing a useful list of scummy/good targets and as such you shouldn't be paying any attention to his suggestions, unless of course you filter the players in question and also find them scummy. The list remains an awful idea; if everyone follows it, scum will not shoot into it then it will likely take all our KP and probably several days to even flip the list, thus nullifying the main point. Palmar why aren't you producing a list? What do you think about WBG? Why are you not cooperating with me and sandroba

I'm not good at reading WBG as even his town play is scummy due to always being slightly off with his reasoning, however he certainly hasn't given me a reason to think he is town in this game.


simply because I haven't had the time yet, I went to sleep 3am last night, and I'm just waking up.

Expect it in the next few hours.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 27 2011 10:28 GMT
#1876
On November 27 2011 18:38 annul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2011 18:22 Palmar wrote:
I lynched YM with plenty of reasoning. Turns out he was just an asshole and not scum. Well I can't really do much about that.


apparently criticizing your campaign makes someone an asshole, go figure


Only when it's done with no thought whatsoever. Remember, there are a ton of people who opposed my campaign. I ignored them or responded for the most part.
Computer says mafia
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
November 27 2011 10:28 GMT
#1877
So you guys voted for two players we have no reason to give any town cred to.. Great. And Palmar went for YM, the easiest possible lynch, even though there was no proper case against him. At least BC seems more town than mafia to me - but his last minute election is troubling*.

The last minute switch to Hier Palmar considered is interesting though. A mafia Palmar would have wanted to avoid lynching YM, considering the poor reasoning for the lynch, and Heir gave him the chance to do that - but at least he stuck to his initial target, even though it was a bad one. It can mean anything though: a townie Palmar who spent too much time on the pointless campaigns and not enough to catch a real mafia; a mafia Palmar who didn't want to lynch an experienced (albeit rubbish) player that didn't act like mafia at all; or a townie/mafia Palmar who saw and opportunity to intimidate a newbie.



* A point to consider: the last minute assault to make BC sheriff:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=288593&currentpage=6#119
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=288593&currentpage=6#120
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=288593&currentpage=7#121
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=288593&currentpage=7#123
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=288593&currentpage=7#124
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=288593&currentpage=7#129



On November 27 2011 15:27 Mattchew wrote:
I honestly do not know what to say in this thread. I have no feelings as to who is scum and who is town, I don't want to point fingers and end up being wrong because I don't truly understand what I am reading.

It's your first day of your first game... Not having any proper reads is only natural - but you will get better.

annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
November 27 2011 10:32 GMT
#1878
On November 27 2011 19:09 syllogism wrote:
It would be easy to recommend lynching palmar tomorrow if that didn't waste our double lynches, so maybe on day 5 then


palmar already said he isnt using double lynch tonight.

this is absolutely atrocious on a common sense and logic standard... if he was town.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
November 27 2011 10:34 GMT
#1879
On November 27 2011 19:28 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2011 18:38 annul wrote:
On November 27 2011 18:22 Palmar wrote:
I lynched YM with plenty of reasoning. Turns out he was just an asshole and not scum. Well I can't really do much about that.


apparently criticizing your campaign makes someone an asshole, go figure


Only when it's done with no thought whatsoever. Remember, there are a ton of people who opposed my campaign. I ignored them or responded for the most part.

It makes no sense a lone scum to criticize your campaign in a game with 16 scum and you should know this. There was little effort by anyone else to keep you from office. Again, he could have just been careless scum, but his fearless criticism made him more likely to be town.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
November 27 2011 10:34 GMT
#1880
If Palmar doesn't use double lynch tonight we'll lynch him
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 266 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings79
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1843
GuemChi 1607
Artosis 645
910 56
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
Doublelift3443
Counter-Strike
taco 57
minikerr4
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox218
Other Games
summit1g8874
shahzam611
JimRising 517
C9.Mang0350
PiGStarcraft280
Maynarde145
CosmosSc2 42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick905
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 113
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP74
• davetesta20
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 1m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 1m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 1m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.