• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:44
CEST 00:44
KST 07:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8515 users

TL Mafia XLVII - Page 133

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 266 Next
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
November 28 2011 18:52 GMT
#2641
On November 29 2011 03:52 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 03:50 Kurumi wrote:
Why are You arguing what's stat and what is not? In my opinion, every troll-campaigner should be dealt with as fast as possible; also:
Prplhz, are You really trying this game? So far You didn't get lynched Day 1, are You happy?


Personally I would prefer the troll campaigners *Cough* sinani *Cough* to be vigi shot

annul, Serajai *cough cough*
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
November 28 2011 18:54 GMT
#2642
Agree with Serajai not to sure about annul yet
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
November 28 2011 18:54 GMT
#2643
okay.

70 players left.

lets assume there are 8 DTs just for ease of calculation (since mafia has 8 KP right now)

the odds of mafia getting all of them (with 54 targets (70-16 reds)) = 1,040,465,790 to 1


but if 3 lurker banes claim...

odds of mafia getting all of them (with 51 targets) = 636,763,050 to 1


that is to say that the job of the mafia gets almost half less difficult, in the extreme example, by only THREE lurker banes claiming.


we can extrapolate similarly with smaller numbers.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
November 28 2011 18:55 GMT
#2644
On November 29 2011 03:52 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 03:51 sandroba wrote:
Hmm ace has a point. I looked at zeks previous games and he does post very little and is not very confident in his opinion even as town. That clue does seem to be pointing at him, but it is kinda weird that they would send him out to perform a kill after I called him out at night.

Wait, Mafia does choose people equal to KP for every kill they send?



no.

its RNGed.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
November 28 2011 18:56 GMT
#2645
On November 29 2011 03:55 annul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 03:52 Kurumi wrote:
On November 29 2011 03:51 sandroba wrote:
Hmm ace has a point. I looked at zeks previous games and he does post very little and is not very confident in his opinion even as town. That clue does seem to be pointing at him, but it is kinda weird that they would send him out to perform a kill after I called him out at night.

Wait, Mafia does choose people equal to KP for every kill they send?



no.

its RNGed.


On November 24 2011 00:46 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2011 00:43 Toadesstern wrote:
Since this game is with clue mafia will have to pick one guy who actually deals the killingblow right?

correct. If the team does not pick we will just rng it.

sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 28 2011 18:57 GMT
#2646
On November 29 2011 03:40 Ace wrote:
can you show me those statisitics that it will help mafia at night and not the Town?

Ace how about all lurker banes shoot and claim right before the next day post? Normally hosts don't allow actions to be changed after the deadline, and the day post is normally delayed by a few minutes, so if they do it really close to the daybreak most problems with your plan can be avoided.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
November 28 2011 18:57 GMT
#2647
But, 1 person for every kill, right?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 28 2011 18:59 GMT
#2648
Feel free to lynch me. It would help town immensely when I flip and people see what role I am. Perhaps then people would finally wise up and start taking out the obvious scum players like Palmar, supersoft, Kurumi, annul, Greymist, redFF, and wherebugsgo.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 28 2011 19:01 GMT
#2649
On November 29 2011 03:16 xtfftc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 02:08 Serejai wrote:
##Vote: supersoft
##Vote: Palmar


Down with the scum mayor and his brethren!

What happened with intrigue and do you intend to post an analysis on Supersoft like I asked you?


intrigue is still mafia. I just don't feel he's as big of a threat as Palmar and supersoft are, as he's lurking whereas they've been pushing their scum agenda all game.

Also, I already posted why supersoft is scum.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
November 28 2011 19:02 GMT
#2650
On November 29 2011 03:59 Serejai wrote:
Feel free to lynch me. It would help town immensely when I flip and people see what role I am. Perhaps then people would finally wise up and start taking out the obvious scum players like Palmar, supersoft, Kurumi, annul, Greymist, redFF, and wherebugsgo.

Go on. I want to hear Your story about these players, also, what happened to intigue, Mr. Wish-a-wash?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
November 28 2011 19:03 GMT
#2651
On November 29 2011 03:57 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 03:40 Ace wrote:
can you show me those statisitics that it will help mafia at night and not the Town?

Ace how about all lurker banes shoot and claim right before the next day post? Normally hosts don't allow actions to be changed after the deadline, and the day post is normally delayed by a few minutes, so if they do it really close to the daybreak most problems with your plan can be avoided.


Well I wanted to option of Detectives investigating lurker bane claims on the same night. I guess I can't have everything working out in one night. So this will do.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 28 2011 19:03 GMT
#2652
On November 29 2011 04:02 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 03:59 Serejai wrote:
Feel free to lynch me. It would help town immensely when I flip and people see what role I am. Perhaps then people would finally wise up and start taking out the obvious scum players like Palmar, supersoft, Kurumi, annul, Greymist, redFF, and wherebugsgo.

Go on. I want to hear Your story about these players, also, what happened to intigue, Mr. Wish-a-wash?


Apparently your role in the mafia this game is Kurumi, the illiterate troll. I spoke of intrigue right above your post.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 28 2011 19:05 GMT
#2653
You will also note I'm practically the only player in this game has hasn't constantly switched reads on people. I have stuck with my mafia calls all game, which is more than can be said about you or your other mafia teammates, Kurumi.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
minus_human
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
4784 Posts
November 28 2011 19:05 GMT
#2654
On November 28 2011 12:29 Mr. Wiggles wrote:


Radfield only wanted answers
[...]
"Who are you? Why are you doing this?"

The other man stopped walking. He was carrying a butcher knife from Radfield's own kitchen.

"You know, I'd really love to tell you, but it's a lot more fun for me when you don't know."

Smiling wickedly, he lifted the knife, and let the point rest on Radfield's chest. Radfield only stared up at his killer, for that is what he assumed he was there for, and did not give him the satisfaction of a reaction. The other man turned his lips into a pout and then grinned again as he slowly pushed the knife into Radfield's heart.




This post is tremendously intriguing.

Thoughts?
Hier
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
2391 Posts
November 28 2011 19:06 GMT
#2655
On November 29 2011 03:50 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 03:47 Hier wrote:
Ace, you voted Palmar and WBG rather quickly. You still have 32 hours to play the piano. Why do I have the feeling that once your musical melody is complete you will switch your votes right before sunset?


Of course I voted them quickly, they were the two players I talked about when I got in the game. I WILL possibily switch my vote eventually. I don't see what you are getting at here.

Ok, can you name me up to three (3) players you may switch to? No explanations necessary. If you end up switching to someone other than those three (3), would you comfortably say that, with your prowess at the game, you simply could not read their mafia signals from day one? (Unless their post count goes from like 2 per day to like 30 per day, we are assuming it remains about equal).
"But on a more serious note..." -everyone on this forum at some point.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 28 2011 19:07 GMT
#2656
I actually think that's a decent idea, since I'd want lurker banes shooting early anyway. DTs could check into lurkers to both help town since those are the most problematic reds and have a higher chance of checking someone soon to be flipped.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
November 28 2011 19:08 GMT
#2657
On November 29 2011 04:05 Serejai wrote:
You will also note I'm practically the only player in this game has hasn't constantly switched reads on people. I have stuck with my mafia calls all game, which is more than can be said about you or your other mafia teammates, Kurumi.

Just because You're colouring some names in red and calling people scum over and over again without a minute of thinking does not mean You're right.
Also, You could have easy time lynching me Day 1, since I failed, but You didn't commit. Did not want to get into innocent's blood?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
November 28 2011 19:09 GMT
#2658
I can't tell you who I'd switch to yet as I've still got a few things I'm indecisive on.

Also just because I'm a boss at this game, it doesn't mean I'll always have great reads at every minute of the game. There are some disturbing issues that will need to be addressed but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
November 28 2011 19:11 GMT
#2659
On November 29 2011 04:09 Ace wrote:
I can't tell you who I'd switch to yet as I've still got a few things I'm indecisive on.

Also just because I'm a boss at this game, it doesn't mean I'll always have great reads at every minute of the game. There are some disturbing issues that will need to be addressed but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Hey Ace, if Palmar flips Mafia Power Role, are we going to worry about two or three more?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 28 2011 19:12 GMT
#2660
On November 29 2011 04:11 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 04:09 Ace wrote:
I can't tell you who I'd switch to yet as I've still got a few things I'm indecisive on.

Also just because I'm a boss at this game, it doesn't mean I'll always have great reads at every minute of the game. There are some disturbing issues that will need to be addressed but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Hey Ace, if Palmar flips Mafia Power Role, are we going to worry about two or three more?


Why don't you save us the trouble of waiting for a lynch and instead simply tell us what role Palmar is?
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 266 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 497
ZZZero.O 182
Hyun 97
Dota 2
monkeys_forever373
League of Legends
Doublelift3760
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4502
Liquid`Hasu493
Other Games
summit1g13808
FrodaN1542
JimRising 341
KnowMe239
Livibee195
ViBE82
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick744
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 138
• Adnapsc2 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra938
Other Games
• imaqtpie1081
• Shiphtur570
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 16m
Patches Events
16h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 16m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.