• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:42
CEST 00:42
KST 07:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8506 users

TL Mafia XLVII - Page 134

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 132 133 134 135 136 266 Next
Hier
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
2391 Posts
November 28 2011 19:13 GMT
#2661
How about three (3) players who you won't vote for? Or are you going to surprise us an hour before the dealine? You cannot tell me you have no reads on anyone other than Palmar and WBG, people knew they are mafia long before you came along.
"But on a more serious note..." -everyone on this forum at some point.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
November 28 2011 19:15 GMT
#2662
Heir, I don't reveal all of my reads unless I have to. This isn't a situation where I need to. I could be wrong and some of my reads aren't strong enough at the moment. I don't want to influence other players' opinions with information I'm not sure on.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Hier
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
2391 Posts
November 28 2011 19:16 GMT
#2663
At least 10 people have misspelled my name this game. Guys... it's only 4 letters.
"But on a more serious note..." -everyone on this forum at some point.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
November 28 2011 19:22 GMT
#2664
my bade Hire
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
November 28 2011 19:22 GMT
#2665
On November 29 2011 04:16 Hier wrote:
At least 10 people have misspelled my name this game. Guys... it's only 4 letters.

They say everytime somebody misspells Quatol as Qautol he throws lighting bolts at the entire thread, never saw it though.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 28 2011 19:33 GMT
#2666
On November 28 2011 12:29 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Night 2 begins Tuesday, Nov 29 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00). Please remember to vote before then.
[/b][/blue]

Clarification on this, please? According to this post Day 2 will only last 24 hours whereas the thread op says we're on a 48 hour day cycle.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
November 28 2011 19:42 GMT
#2667
Oh we can activate double lynch with the mayor dead? Kitaman, you threw me off bro...


On November 27 2011 02:20 kitaman27 wrote:
To put how important reducing scum kp is from the start:

64vs16
Scum mayor elected, mislynch + deny town double lynches
63vs16
11 consecutive correct lynches ignoring blues
55vs15
48vs14
41vs13
35vs12
29vs11
24vs10
19vs9
15vs8
11vs7
8vs6
5vs5 GG Town loses


It's not a realistic scenario considering there will be vig hits (both good and bad) and medic saves, but its crucial to elect a town. I don't care if the mayor doesn't ever post in the thread again, assuming they are town and can provide us our double lynches. I'm really starting to think vig's should be shooting night 2-3 or we're going to be in trouble, unless there are 30+ medics hanging around.


If mayor dies, can we activate double lynch by vote?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 28 2011 19:44 GMT
#2668
@bum wtf is that out of place kita quote doing there?
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
November 28 2011 19:47 GMT
#2669
On November 29 2011 04:44 sandroba wrote:
@bum wtf is that out of place kita quote doing there?


Well, that's the post I read that broke down the "If mayor is scum, we're fucked" logic. Why does it seem out of place, it seems very relevant.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
November 28 2011 19:48 GMT
#2670
If the mayor dies, the sheriff can start the DL...right?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
November 28 2011 19:50 GMT
#2671
On November 29 2011 04:48 Hassybaby wrote:
If the mayor dies, the sheriff can start the DL...right?


Also in case the mayor gets killed (by lynch or otherwise), you gain control of the remaining double lynches, if any.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
November 28 2011 19:50 GMT
#2672
On November 29 2011 04:48 Hassybaby wrote:
If the mayor dies, the sheriff can start the DL...right?

thats what was quoted at me before
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 28 2011 20:06 GMT
#2673
On November 29 2011 04:05 Serejai wrote:
You will also note I'm practically the only player in this game has hasn't constantly switched reads on people. I have stuck with my mafia calls all game, which is more than can be said about you or your other mafia teammates, Kurumi.


That's actually not good...
Computer says mafia
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 28 2011 20:07 GMT
#2674
It's in the OP.

Based on what I have read in the past 20 pages I now think annul is town.

Decon is still scum to me, and between Palmar/Ace I find Ace to be far scummier.

I'll elaborate in a minute once I'm on a comp.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
November 28 2011 20:12 GMT
#2675
On November 29 2011 03:59 Serejai wrote:
Feel free to lynch me. It would help town immensely when I flip and people see what role I am. Perhaps then people would finally wise up and start taking out the obvious scum players like Palmar, supersoft, Kurumi, annul, Greymist, redFF, and wherebugsgo.

why do you use so much red text ? why aren't you providing thorough analysis to back all all of these accusations and why on earth are you asking to be lynched?
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 28 2011 20:15 GMT
#2676
One of the vigilantes should shoot serejai tonight.

I'll provide a list of 4-5 vig targets so that we don't waste vig shots. Serejai should be one of them.

Ofc vigilantes at this point can act on their own accord, but I bet several will want to shoot the fuck out of that troll.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 28 2011 20:17 GMT
#2677
On November 29 2011 05:15 wherebugsgo wrote:
One of the vigilantes should shoot serejai tonight.

I'll provide a list of 4-5 vig targets so that we don't waste vig shots. Serejai should be one of them.

Ofc vigilantes at this point can act on their own accord, but I bet several will want to shoot the fuck out of that troll.


Of course you want to lynch me. You're a mafia and I'm being very vocal about it. Will be fun to see you flip red.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 28 2011 20:17 GMT
#2678
Lynch, shoot... same thing.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
November 28 2011 20:21 GMT
#2679
On November 29 2011 03:50 Kurumi wrote:
Why are You arguing what's stat and what is not? In my opinion, every troll-campaigner should be dealt with as fast as possible; also:
Prplhz, are You really trying this game? So far You didn't get lynched Day 1, are You happy?


Yes, I am really trying to keep up with the thread. I am now up to date for the first time since yesterday.




On November 28 2011 10:08 Serejai wrote:
wherebugsgo is defending intrigue, who lied about being new to mafia when in fact intrigue is a top level player from my experiences with him at IPL3. Scum buddies much?


Uh, isn't intrigue female?




After going through a couple of pages of Ace and Palmar's mating ritual, I am going to support annul in not lynching any of them. I think they've both said stupid things in their conversation and I get the feeling that they're just clashing because they're no doubt the most self-assertive players in this game. I see no reason to lynch either of them right now, and maybe making this clear will make them cool down.

I think Serejai is acting weird. Does anybody know the answer to the above question?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
November 28 2011 20:23 GMT
#2680
@wbg why do you think ace is scum? You played with him on res mafia too. I personally think this game would be retardedly easy for ace to win as scum if he just sat back and go with the flow. He has no real reason to come in and cause all this ruckus when scum with 8 kp can just rape every single active player at night.
Prev 1 132 133 134 135 136 266 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 497
ZZZero.O 182
Hyun 97
Dota 2
monkeys_forever373
League of Legends
Doublelift3760
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4502
Liquid`Hasu493
Other Games
summit1g13808
FrodaN1512
JimRising 341
KnowMe239
Livibee195
ViBE82
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• Adnapsc2 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra938
Other Games
• imaqtpie1066
• Shiphtur570
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 18m
Patches Events
16h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 18m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.