I'm noob. But maybe I can help with setting up base defense and whatnot (maybe do the circuits for traps and locks and stuff?) and basic gathering ofc.
I see you guys on the server but I have no idea how to find you all.
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
wherebugsgo
Japan10647 Posts
I'm noob. But maybe I can help with setting up base defense and whatnot (maybe do the circuits for traps and locks and stuff?) and basic gathering ofc. I see you guys on the server but I have no idea how to find you all. | ||
|
Meapak_Ziphh
United States6789 Posts
| ||
|
redFF
United States3910 Posts
we will be fine in this system because we are a) large b) an actual, functioning, tl sanctioned community c) have a "theme" just thought i'd update you guys in case you thought (like me) we would have all this stuff we built for a while. | ||
|
wherebugsgo
Japan10647 Posts
| ||
|
Mig
United States4714 Posts
| ||
|
GreYMisT
United States6736 Posts
| ||
|
jcarlsoniv
United States27922 Posts
| ||
|
Hesmyrr
Canada5776 Posts
| ||
|
PaqMan
United States1475 Posts
| ||
|
wherebugsgo
Japan10647 Posts
Basically my laptop just spontaneously shut itself off twice in a half hour period and I'm trying to figure out what's going on. | ||
|
Erandorr
2283 Posts
| ||
|
Kurumi
Poland6130 Posts
On October 10 2011 06:02 PaqMan wrote: I haven't played Mafia here in about 4 months, but do I still qualify to join the guild? Stupid question Ctsz, You're still welcome, just talk to these guys ![]() | ||
|
redFF
United States3910 Posts
yeah i can vouch for you then. if you join and then take our stuff and leave or tell someone where we are. you will be forever banned from tl mafia. | ||
|
Erandorr
2283 Posts
| ||
|
Radfield
Canada2720 Posts
| ||
|
PaqMan
United States1475 Posts
On October 11 2011 04:55 redFF wrote: oh thats cthzshasa? or w/e his name was spelt? yeah i can vouch for you then. if you join and then take our stuff and leave or tell someone where we are. you will be forever banned from tl mafia. Noooo I wouldn't do that to yall. But I'm in the Reapers guild right now. Who is the leader of Mafia? I'm pretty sure I'm going to leave them soon if you guys agree to accept me. I would much rather play with familiar names right now. | ||
|
redFF
United States3910 Posts
| ||
|
Mig
United States4714 Posts
| ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
Can I be of help even as a complete newbie? | ||
|
redFF
United States3910 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Mini firebathero Dewaltoss soO HiyA Hyun Bale NaDa [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN2254 B2W.Neo583 Beastyqt581 mouzStarbuck312 Livibee183 ToD182 KnowMe146 C9.Mang0128 Trikslyr115 RotterdaM99 Mew2King47
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Other Games |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|