• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:41
CEST 20:41
KST 03:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11113 users

Mafia Minecraft Faction - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 06 2011 19:44 GMT
#101
Fuck, they overran you when I logged off?
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
October 06 2011 19:47 GMT
#102
Update: We have a new base. Ask in game for details.

We have a lot of riches now.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
October 06 2011 21:00 GMT
#103
I just bought the game. My name is mig_com. I have no idea where to go or what to do once I enter the world.
Moderator
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 06 2011 21:01 GMT
#104
On October 07 2011 06:00 Mig wrote:
I just bought the game. My name is mig_com. I have no idea where to go or what to do once I enter the world.


Yay, another newbie! We can be useless together!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
October 06 2011 21:12 GMT
#105
I found the old mafia place . How do I find out new area. Also how do I message people in game?
Moderator
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
October 06 2011 21:24 GMT
#106
hey guys, i'm mainly just testing to see if my internet can handle this. I probably can't do any PvP because of lag, but I can mine stuff and do grunt work!
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
October 06 2011 21:24 GMT
#107
I also know nothing
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
October 06 2011 21:31 GMT
#108
Pro tip guys:
Get lava or dig a huge hole.
When someone raids You and things look grim, go have a swim.
Nothing more irratiating than losing stuff and gaining nothing.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
October 06 2011 21:38 GMT
#109
oooh self-destruct switch.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
October 06 2011 22:42 GMT
#110
Actually, yeah, magma would be really useful. Especially since we'll want to be claiming most of our land in the middle of the ocean; water + magma does interesting stuff we'll be able to play with.

Lets move to that island and start our farms or whatever. I'll be on tonight and we can get to work on our underwater base! :D
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 06 2011 22:53 GMT
#111
Also, if we put the back of our fortress to the edge of the world, that's one less front that we can be attacked from.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
October 06 2011 23:08 GMT
#112
We have a lot of good things going on with the rebuilding!
Things to do imo:
- Coordinate with iGrok about the farm
-Organize the hell out of the mines
-Get some more shafts going

"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 06 2011 23:30 GMT
#113
I can do mine/tunnel organization. I can get pretty anal about it. Also, as long as I have enough sticks, I can mine forever. During the first assault from Exodites, I was mining the whole time. I came back with full iron armor, diamond chest piece, and a diamond sword and shat on the people that were there attacking.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
October 06 2011 23:39 GMT
#114
Farm is up and running. Wheat takes FOREVER to grow, which is why we'll do it in bulk. Need to buy some more seeds somehow.

I'm currently organizing our storage.

MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
October 07 2011 00:08 GMT
#115
how do i hook up with you guys in game?

I tried '/f home' but it told me I wasn't part of any faction(I thought BB added me in)

I'd be happy to root for seeds in the tall grass if you need someone to do it.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
October 07 2011 01:03 GMT
#116
Who has the ability to add a player to the faction?
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 07 2011 01:30 GMT
#117
I do. Server is full =X
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
October 07 2011 02:11 GMT
#118
I'm on, just ask me
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
October 07 2011 05:07 GMT
#119
Can you make Dwarf Fortress-esque traps in Minecraft?

(Are there limits besides your imagination?)
you gotta dance
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
October 07 2011 05:42 GMT
#120
There are some limitations, but not many. Pistons make all kinds of stuff possible. The one danger of traps is that someone's going to set them off sooner or later, and Murphy's Law states it will be the guy who's coming back from a mining trip with 30 diamonds.

Honestly, I think we just have an iron door that only opens from the inside. We can always /f home into bases easily, so having only a 1-way door seems the best course for us right now.

For now tho, we're at peace with everyone, and starting to broker alliances with factions like Loners, etc. I think we establish ourselves as a powerful faction who it's good to ally with now. Also, we need to get our farming economy up fast, we're all starving lol.
SUNSFANNED
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 623
ProTech131
UpATreeSC 125
JuggernautJason48
MindelVK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31332
Calm 3035
Shuttle 825
firebathero 161
Mini 120
Dewaltoss 115
HiyA 28
Hyun 28
Bale 27
NaDa 25
[ Show more ]
soO 23
Aegong 19
PianO 19
Free 17
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7779
XaKoH 279
Fuzer 147
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1609
fl0m1463
x6flipin258
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu568
Other Games
FrodaN1260
Beastyqt774
ceh9551
B2W.Neo546
mouzStarbuck410
Livibee191
byalli153
C9.Mang0127
RotterdaM104
KnowMe99
ToD95
Trikslyr79
Mew2King56
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur847
• imaqtpie801
• WagamamaTV262
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 34m
Replay Cast
4h 19m
OSC
1d 4h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 15h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.