• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:22
CEST 08:22
KST 15:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7439 users

Mafia Minecraft Faction

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-07 01:48:27
September 30 2011 18:16 GMT
#1
[image loading]

Nobody is helping me co host this game, im that baller.

This is the TL Minecraft planning threads eventually when i feel less tierd I will reupdate with full memberlists and stuff, probably friday night.

Scheme here.

General Tips:

/f join mafia if you get invite
/f Home to get back to base
/f spawn to get back to spawn

Close all doors/Trapdoors.

Sevryn
Profile Joined September 2010
698 Posts
September 30 2011 18:47 GMT
#2
yes.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-30 18:57:36
September 30 2011 18:51 GMT
#3
I don't own Minecraft so.. :E
The idea is REALLY cool and I'd participate in something like this, but ^
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
September 30 2011 22:09 GMT
#4
Can I do this with the free one, or do I have to buy it first?

I've been considering buying for a while, so maybe this will push me over the edge.

Also, knowing TL Mafia, we will have several factions within our faction, lynch one person every day, and tear ourselves apart in a blaze of neurotic and paranoid glory.

In other words, I'm probably in. :p
you gotta dance
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
September 30 2011 22:33 GMT
#5
I'm in the same boat as wiggles, if enough people from here want to do it I'll go ahead and buy it.
Moderator
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 30 2011 22:34 GMT
#6
I might be interested, how much does it cost?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
September 30 2011 22:39 GMT
#7
According to their website, it's 22 dollars. O.o
http://www.minecraft.net/store

For some reason, I remember it being a lot cheaper before. :p

I'm still interested in it, it will just mean I'll have to play more to get my money's worth, haha.

(I'm 95% sure you have to buy)
you gotta dance
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
September 30 2011 22:51 GMT
#8
Now I'm sad I did not buy the game during its release discount. Meh, I may actually be better off spending my free time playing mafia and tenhou instead of this anyway.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
September 30 2011 23:02 GMT
#9
Yes I would love to join a mafia faction. How many people do you think we need?
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
September 30 2011 23:02 GMT
#10
8 is the cap according to the thread, but we can make allied factions as needed.
Moderator
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
September 30 2011 23:57 GMT
#11
On October 01 2011 08:02 GMarshal wrote:
8 is the cap according to the thread, but we can make allied factions as needed.


the game is worth it in itself, trust me. Soo I am definitly /in. Now to the important stuff. Out off all factions, who is our natural enemy?
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
October 01 2011 00:05 GMT
#12
On October 01 2011 08:57 Erandorr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 08:02 GMarshal wrote:
8 is the cap according to the thread, but we can make allied factions as needed.


the game is worth it in itself, trust me. Soo I am definitly /in. Now to the important stuff. Out off all factions, who is our natural enemy?

Scum?
you gotta dance
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
October 01 2011 00:10 GMT
#13
how much playing a day would be required to make this work.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
October 01 2011 00:12 GMT
#14
lol is our natural enemy... or any other sports and games subforum....
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-01 00:14:10
October 01 2011 00:13 GMT
#15
On October 01 2011 09:05 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 08:57 Erandorr wrote:
On October 01 2011 08:02 GMarshal wrote:
8 is the cap according to the thread, but we can make allied factions as needed.


the game is worth it in itself, trust me. Soo I am definitly /in. Now to the important stuff. Out off all factions, who is our natural enemy?

Scum?


I doubt there will be a faction like that. I would say stupidity, so what faction will be the most retarded one. This requires a lot of thinking :D

Also radfield, lol will get destroyed by dota so quickly, it won't even be funny anymore
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
October 01 2011 00:21 GMT
#16
On October 01 2011 09:13 Erandorr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2011 09:05 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On October 01 2011 08:57 Erandorr wrote:
On October 01 2011 08:02 GMarshal wrote:
8 is the cap according to the thread, but we can make allied factions as needed.


the game is worth it in itself, trust me. Soo I am definitly /in. Now to the important stuff. Out off all factions, who is our natural enemy?

Scum?


I doubt there will be a faction like that. I would say stupidity, so what faction will be the most retarded one. This requires a lot of thinking :D

Also radfield, lol will get destroyed by dota so quickly, it won't even be funny anymore

I say that we act as an intermediary to Dota and LoL, subtly playing them against each other for our own benefit.

Maybe our natural enemy will be the IdrA fanclub? We can pretend they're a barbarian horde.
you gotta dance
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
October 01 2011 00:23 GMT
#17
if there was like a sc2 livereport faction this would be so easy Idra fanclub is a good one though :D
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
October 01 2011 00:24 GMT
#18
Is there a faction list anywhere?
you gotta dance
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
October 01 2011 00:25 GMT
#19
i wanna do this
Enjoy your day.
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
October 01 2011 00:44 GMT
#20
On October 01 2011 09:24 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Is there a faction list anywhere?


I dont think so actually.
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3335
Rain 1752
GuemChi 538
FanTaSy 438
sSak 47
Bale 33
Hm[arnc] 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm150
Fuzer 84
League of Legends
JimRising 615
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1142
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King178
Other Games
summit1g7814
WinterStarcraft681
KnowMe63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick680
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2192
League of Legends
• Lourlo1181
• Rush994
• Stunt463
Other Games
• Shiphtur779
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 39m
INu's Battles
4h 39m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
6h 39m
OSC
15h 54m
Replay Cast
16h 39m
OSC
1d 16h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.