• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:20
CEST 09:20
KST 16:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8866 users

Mafia Minecraft Faction - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
October 03 2011 14:26 GMT
#41
Guys, If I will be able to play without premium account I can help You in everything You need. I think You should claim some desert lands with a bit of forest, mainly because people won't fight for that (it's a damn desert!) that means You can dig safely.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
October 03 2011 14:37 GMT
#42
Buuut... its a damn desert! But that would be fitting since this is a subforum, away from the rest of TL, growing our beards and hunting scum :D

Does anyone know how the claiming will work exactly ?
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
October 03 2011 15:02 GMT
#43
On October 03 2011 23:37 Erandorr wrote:
Buuut... its a damn desert! But that would be fitting since this is a subforum, away from the rest of TL, growing our beards and hunting scum :D

Does anyone know how the claiming will work exactly ?

One claim = one chunk as far I remember. Desert has no wood or animals, but it has plenty of resources UNDERGROUND.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Trotske
Profile Joined August 2010
410 Posts
October 03 2011 15:10 GMT
#44
Make an undergroudn tree farm right away. and we will be fine.
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
October 03 2011 16:50 GMT
#45
On October 04 2011 00:02 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2011 23:37 Erandorr wrote:
Buuut... its a damn desert! But that would be fitting since this is a subforum, away from the rest of TL, growing our beards and hunting scum :D

Does anyone know how the claiming will work exactly ?

One claim = one chunk as far I remember. Desert has no wood or animals, but it has plenty of resources UNDERGROUND.


nono how do we actually claim? I have never played on servers like this before. If we say this part of the desert is ours! how do we claim it for real :D
Sevryn
Profile Joined September 2010
698 Posts
October 03 2011 16:53 GMT
#46
[image loading]
There is a forest and small desert to the eastern side I think that would be a good place for us to claim
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
October 03 2011 17:02 GMT
#47
Agree Sevryn, hope they'll let me in without bought Minecraft.. I will borrow friend's account then.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
October 03 2011 18:21 GMT
#48
BTW We should name ourselves Fremen.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
October 03 2011 18:46 GMT
#49
If you guys ever set up a secret forum somewhere, contact me since I'd like to follow what Mafia faction is up to.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
October 03 2011 18:49 GMT
#50
On October 03 2011 23:37 Erandorr wrote:
Buuut... its a damn desert! But that would be fitting since this is a subforum, away from the rest of TL, growing our beards and hunting scum :D

Does anyone know how the claiming will work exactly ?


Desert fortresses are the best anyway
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
October 03 2011 18:50 GMT
#51
I'm willing to join in if you guys tell me how to get involved in this lol
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Trotske
Profile Joined August 2010
410 Posts
October 03 2011 19:04 GMT
#52
Who is making the faction?
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
October 03 2011 19:08 GMT
#53
tl.servercraft.co:1891
need premium, I'm out then.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
October 03 2011 20:00 GMT
#54
Put me on the list, Minecraft username is Sinani201

206 doesn't play minecraft so there wont be any confusion.
Enjoy your day.
Vain
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands1115 Posts
October 03 2011 20:21 GMT
#55
minecraft all day:p

ID is V1R4L
Battle.net 2.0 is a waiter and he's a dick
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
October 03 2011 20:44 GMT
#56
wait has anyone started the faction yet?
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
October 03 2011 21:06 GMT
#57
Okay I just created TLMafia
I can claim if I have the time too
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
October 03 2011 21:15 GMT
#58
what version of the game is this?
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
October 03 2011 21:50 GMT
#59
okay i just claimed really beatiful land which means we are fucked. feel free to join. also if someone is really good i wianna give the admin rights away :D
Trotske
Profile Joined August 2010
410 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-03 22:03:42
October 03 2011 22:02 GMT
#60
nvm they are updating.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EnDerr 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2783
Rain 1799
FanTaSy 503
GuemChi 304
sSak 86
Mong 75
Bale 38
Hm[arnc] 35
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
League of Legends
JimRising 563
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King214
Other Games
summit1g7852
olofmeister320
Happy157
KnowMe133
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick727
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2218
League of Legends
• Rush1216
• Lourlo1145
• Stunt415
Other Games
• Shiphtur926
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 40m
INu's Battles
3h 40m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
5h 40m
OSC
14h 55m
Replay Cast
15h 40m
OSC
1d 15h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.