• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:30
CEST 21:30
KST 04:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10873 users

Mafia Minecraft Faction - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
October 12 2011 00:36 GMT
#161
Soooo I left the guild, but I didnt steal anything vab except what was in my inventory. I was going too but I decided against it because that would have been really really really bad for them and really bad karma for me.
I hope you guys will still take me in.
t(ツ)t
JACCUZISPLAT
Profile Joined October 2011
Uzbekistan76 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 01:34:19
October 12 2011 00:38 GMT
#162
I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY
ZZZ
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEE *Boom*
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 02:57:18
October 12 2011 01:30 GMT
#163
I'll pm you red
t(ツ)t
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 01:48:23
October 12 2011 01:46 GMT
#164
LOLOL
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
October 12 2011 13:15 GMT
#165
Well. I don't understand why you don't trust me. I'm not going to steal 64+ diamonds and 200+ iron bars because that's just really fucked up, video game or not. If I legitimately killed them and took it, that's a completely different story. But stealing from them while they protected me and gave me a home is just wrong.
I'm sorry that you expect me to stoop to that low.
I didn't know anyone from that faction so there was a bit of awkwardness and I would much rather play with familiar names that I've talked too outside of Minecraft.

Am I going to get invited or not.
t(ツ)t
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
October 12 2011 13:19 GMT
#166
dunno
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
October 12 2011 13:30 GMT
#167
It's your call red
t(ツ)t
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
October 12 2011 14:49 GMT
#168
On October 12 2011 22:15 PaqMan wrote:
Well. I don't understand why you don't trust me. I'm not going to steal 64+ diamonds and 200+ iron bars because that's just really fucked up, video game or not. If I legitimately killed them and took it, that's a completely different story. But stealing from them while they protected me and gave me a home is just wrong.
I'm sorry that you expect me to stoop to that low.
I didn't know anyone from that faction so there was a bit of awkwardness and I would much rather play with familiar names that I've talked too outside of Minecraft.

Am I going to get invited or not.

Obviously you should have murdered them in their sleep and THEN stolen everything from them. :p
you gotta dance
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
October 12 2011 15:51 GMT
#169
On October 12 2011 22:30 PaqMan wrote:
It's your call red

how?
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 12 2011 17:27 GMT
#170
sorry about my activity lately guys. i've been insanely busy with school
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
October 12 2011 21:06 GMT
#171
On October 12 2011 22:15 PaqMan wrote:
Well. I don't understand why you don't trust me. I'm not going to steal 64+ diamonds and 200+ iron bars because that's just really fucked up, video game or not. If I legitimately killed them and took it, that's a completely different story. But stealing from them while they protected me and gave me a home is just wrong.
I'm sorry that you expect me to stoop to that low.
I didn't know anyone from that faction so there was a bit of awkwardness and I would much rather play with familiar names that I've talked too outside of Minecraft.

Am I going to get invited or not.


lol I'm pretty sure they're joking with you.
wat
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
October 13 2011 03:23 GMT
#172
I won't be as active until sunday guys, Im on fall break. That being said good luck with the building and all that!
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
JACCUZISPLAT
Profile Joined October 2011
Uzbekistan76 Posts
October 13 2011 03:59 GMT
#173
On October 13 2011 06:06 Curu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2011 22:15 PaqMan wrote:
Well. I don't understand why you don't trust me. I'm not going to steal 64+ diamonds and 200+ iron bars because that's just really fucked up, video game or not. If I legitimately killed them and took it, that's a completely different story. But stealing from them while they protected me and gave me a home is just wrong.
I'm sorry that you expect me to stoop to that low.
I didn't know anyone from that faction so there was a bit of awkwardness and I would much rather play with familiar names that I've talked too outside of Minecraft.

Am I going to get invited or not.


lol I'm pretty sure they're joking with you.

???
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEE *Boom*
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
October 13 2011 04:01 GMT
#174
On October 12 2011 22:15 PaqMan wrote:
Well. I don't understand why you don't trust me. I'm not going to steal 64+ diamonds and 200+ iron bars because that's just really fucked up, video game or not. If I legitimately killed them and took it, that's a completely different story. But stealing from them while they protected me and gave me a home is just wrong.
I'm sorry that you expect me to stoop to that low.
I didn't know anyone from that faction so there was a bit of awkwardness and I would much rather play with familiar names that I've talked too outside of Minecraft.

Am I going to get invited or not.

No one actually expects you to be a thieving scumbag, don't worry about it, just msg redFF in game for an invite and he'll be happy to oblige.
Moderator
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
October 13 2011 04:24 GMT
#175
Just so everyone knows, Paqman will be invited to Mafia next server reset.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Sevryn
Profile Joined September 2010
698 Posts
October 13 2011 04:40 GMT
#176
LOL
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
October 14 2011 21:51 GMT
#177
Activity Check!

Please post if you are still playing. Activity has been very low lately.

The dome is complete, and the area is rapidly being hollowed out. I'll divide it into lots, and those will be given out on a first-come first-serve basis. If you are still playing, please be online more often! We're one of the larger factions but we never have many members online.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
JACCUZISPLAT
Profile Joined October 2011
Uzbekistan76 Posts
October 14 2011 23:23 GMT
#178
SUP
just been mad busy
(redff)
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEE *Boom*
Sevryn
Profile Joined September 2010
698 Posts
October 15 2011 01:59 GMT
#179
im still hear
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
October 15 2011 02:01 GMT
#180
I'm still around, I've been working on a tunnel that leads to land, and on the way I found the neatest chasm you will ever see. Like Moria shit up in here.

Head from our base down the diagonal path to [0,0] as the crow flies... underground.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 629
ProTech132
UpATreeSC 119
JuggernautJason65
Nina 45
MindelVK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29313
Calm 2834
Mini 146
firebathero 128
Dewaltoss 103
soO 45
HiyA 27
Hyun 26
Bale 23
NaDa 20
[ Show more ]
Aegong 19
PianO 19
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8497
XaKoH 298
canceldota2
League of Legends
Doublelift256
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1598
fl0m1480
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu671
Other Games
FrodaN2254
B2W.Neo583
Beastyqt581
mouzStarbuck312
Livibee183
ToD182
KnowMe146
C9.Mang0128
Trikslyr115
RotterdaM99
Mew2King47
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1130
• Shiphtur784
• WagamamaTV234
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 46m
Replay Cast
3h 31m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.