• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:49
CEST 01:49
KST 08:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7962 users

TL Mafia XLIV - Page 96

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 121 Next
nard
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany124 Posts
August 28 2011 15:35 GMT
#1901

Mafia list: nard, BrownBear, Barundar, Pyo, RayzorFlash. If one of those flip green then Erandorr.

this list xtfftc?

I disagree with Barundar (and me obviously) being scummy. So far he didn't appear on my scum-o-meter at all. BrownBear and Pyo are my main candidates - i have to filter RayzorFlash again but all i can remember are accusations against him by supersoft... which i can't take too seriously.

BrownBear: caught my attention with his first throw-away vote on JeeJee. I kept re-reading his posts but couldn't put my finger on it what exactly made him stand out. Foolishness' case made it clearer for me, no need to repeat his analysis. his replacement threw me off a little though, i don't have a good read on him.

Pyo: this is how you lurk as scum. my safest guess.

other people who make me curious: Lucidity, Vain, Kurumi and xtfftc

i will be back online in ~2 hours. is it correct that Foolishness watching me visit Mig on the night of his death does mean there is godfather in the game? Or is there a third possibility (in your eyes, besides me being scum)?
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
August 28 2011 15:46 GMT
#1902
On August 29 2011 00:35 nard wrote:
Show nested quote +

Mafia list: nard, BrownBear, Barundar, Pyo, RayzorFlash. If one of those flip green then Erandorr.

this list xtfftc?

I disagree with Barundar (and me obviously) being scummy. So far he didn't appear on my scum-o-meter at all. BrownBear and Pyo are my main candidates - i have to filter RayzorFlash again but all i can remember are accusations against him by supersoft... which i can't take too seriously.

BrownBear: caught my attention with his first throw-away vote on JeeJee. I kept re-reading his posts but couldn't put my finger on it what exactly made him stand out. Foolishness' case made it clearer for me, no need to repeat his analysis. his replacement threw me off a little though, i don't have a good read on him.

Pyo: this is how you lurk as scum. my safest guess.

other people who make me curious: Lucidity, Vain, Kurumi and xtfftc

i will be back online in ~2 hours. is it correct that Foolishness watching me visit Mig on the night of his death does mean there is godfather in the game? Or is there a third possibility (in your eyes, besides me being scum)?

scum.

wishy washy and non accusatory when talking about fellow scum.
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
August 28 2011 15:48 GMT
#1903
##Vote: Nard
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
August 28 2011 16:08 GMT
#1904
they obviously decided to sacrifice him. His post is useless for us. He's 100% scum and they know exactly, that nobody can save him right now.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
August 28 2011 16:16 GMT
#1905
I AM ALIVE! The basement is flooded and the tree next to my room fell onto my building but didn't break in BUT I AM ALIVE! Now it's just windy and shit.

@chaos13 There's no such thing as "100%". Foolishness either didn't account for the godfather or didn't account for random visits when he said 100%. I should know, I've thrown out possibilities due to them being so unlikely and they've come back to bite me in the ass.

(See: http://i.imgur.com/5ROUu.png) BC never lets me live this down...

Just something to chew on in the future

If he had claimed blue, I would have been more hesitant but with a green claim,

Vote: #nard

bye bye. Tomorrow we lynch Vain and then hopefully we'll be down to lots'o town v 3 measly mafia
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
August 28 2011 16:28 GMT
#1906
On August 28 2011 11:11 chaoser wrote:
I fear soon for my life...

I am a DT


On August 29 2011 01:16 chaoser wrote:
I AM ALIVE! The basement is flooded and the tree next to my room fell onto my building but didn't break in BUT I AM ALIVE! Now it's just windy and shit.


It all makes sense now ^^
Lucidity
Profile Joined July 2010
South Africa603 Posts
August 28 2011 16:39 GMT
#1907
On August 28 2011 07:41 Lucidity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2011 06:38 Kurumi wrote:
Paladin - Welcome to tl mafia XLIV You are Apael the Smiting Light, You are a relatively young paladin, having only been fighting the dead and the deamons for a handful of years, still those years have made you very intolerant of injustice and evil and you have sworn to purge all traces of the evil cult from this town. You earned your title when facing the dread lich, Nericho the Scourge deep in the crypts of Agramar, you smote him down using the sacred light that only a true paladin can summon. You have been sent by the high inquisitor to keep the cult from securing the artifact, to help you he equipped you with the sacred throwing knife of Saint Cuberth. Any night starting after night 1 You may hurl the knife at any player, killing them (barring special protection). if Your hit overlaps with the mafia your hit will be refunded.
porkchop sandwiches


Why did you write that yourself Kurumi?

Everyone seems to have ignored this, but Kurumi basically dug his grave here. This flavour text wasn't written by GM. I have no idea why he wouldn't wait for GM to just write it for him, perhaps he was getting a little nervous, because he was taking too long. But that was written by Kurumi. He is the only person who writes "You" with a capital letter mid sentence. He hasn't responded to me yet either so....

Kurumi is scum.

nard is scum.

vain is scum.

BrownBear is scum.

supersoft is scum.

Got this.

also

FUCK ARSENE

FUCK YOU YOU COCK CRAVING PAEDOPHILE.
Valar Morghulis
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
August 28 2011 16:43 GMT
#1908
Everyone seems to have ignored this, but Kurumi basically dug his grave here. This flavour text wasn't written by GM. I have no idea why he wouldn't wait for GM to just write it for him, perhaps he was getting a little nervous, because he was taking too long. But that was written by Kurumi. He is the only person who writes "You" with a capital letter mid sentence. He hasn't responded to me yet either so....


LOLOLOL...if this is true HAHAHAHAHAHA
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 28 2011 16:49 GMT
#1909
I hate all of You lol
I didn't write this myself lol
also
i
a
m
v
i
g
i
l
a
n
t
e

this post has secret breadcrumb
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
August 28 2011 17:03 GMT
#1910
Kurumi backstabbed by his polish writing habits! I'm feeling pretty good about this game, even if people are still making me out to be scum. Nard and vain are certainly scum, and then we would only need one more to bring mafia KP to 1. Voting nard for majority purposes.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
August 28 2011 17:07 GMT
#1911
lol'd

##Vote Nard

Afk?
Bartundar
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
August 28 2011 17:26 GMT
#1912
On August 29 2011 02:03 bumatlarge wrote:
Kurumi backstabbed by his polish writing habits! I'm feeling pretty good about this game, even if people are still making me out to be scum. Nard and vain are certainly scum, and then we would only need one more to bring mafia KP to 1. Voting nard for majority purposes.


not because ... well.. hes scum?
I think i see a way to bring mafia kp to 1 too
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 28 2011 17:53 GMT
#1913
Okay, I'm willing to admit I'm wrong about nard. Clearly I was more concerned about supersoft than nard when I filtered them all down...but yeah, nard is lurking and with Foolish's assurance that it's a sure thing, I feel comfortable doing this.

##Vote: nard
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
August 28 2011 18:09 GMT
#1914
I am convinced, that I luckily accused/suspected the right guys, right from the beginning. Therefor the scumteam tried to damage my towncredibility.
Several people claimed it over and over again, that my accusations are lacking real arguments and because of that they won't answer me.
They even refused to talk about certain people just because i asked them to do so.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
August 28 2011 18:15 GMT
#1915
And btw. they try to set me and kurumi up as alternative lynchtargets lategame.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
August 28 2011 18:46 GMT
#1916
Bumatlarge is SCREAMING framer to me. Kill him tomorrow. Vain is likely to be innocent.

Today we kill nard.

After bum we consider pyo and Rayzor.

#5 I'm still working on...lol. Some analysis to come soon when I'm back on my computer.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
August 28 2011 18:49 GMT
#1917
On August 28 2011 23:44 xtfftc wrote:
Uh... Foolishness got blocked on Night 1, fake-claimed veteran, checked Nard Night 2, died Night 3.


this is false, foolish never once claimed veteran
Lucidity
Profile Joined July 2010
South Africa603 Posts
August 28 2011 18:50 GMT
#1918
The fact is that you're linked to scummy players supersoft.

Kurumi used you in his plan to prove his viginess. He backed out at the last minute, because you're his scum buddy? You've also soft defended Kurumi a few times.

You defended BB with no reasoning behind it. "He's 100% innocent". You even tried to use Foolishness' death now to prove BB's innocence. That's just desperate.

You were completely sure about Sevryn and hiro's alignment. When they were in fact the scummiest people on earth. I just read all your posts again and you went from "lol yeah Sevryn is scummy" to "ZOMG HE'S THE MOST TOWN OF TOWN" with no reasoning explaining why. You thought hiro was 100% town even after he said we should lynch him, then he claimed Vet, then he admitted that he fake claimed ... You then wanted _someone else_ to hammer him. You would rather NO LYNCH than lynch hiro. There was no reason for you to be so sure of yourself.

Even worse is that you're trying to paint people as scummy for voting for these 2 and yourself as a genius for knowing their true alignment. They were good candidates at the time. You haven't provided any reasons why they weren't. You are way too concerned with appearances (zomg I was right scum was wrong), even wanting to no lynch to maintain it. As Palmar said many times in this thread, you shouldn't be looking at what, but at how. Yes you got those first two lynches right, but how did you do it? Definitely not by analysis.

But you have also been accusing nard and vain all game long, who are now on the chopping block for scummy play AND blue roles catching them. You've also been pushing xtffc, who I personally find scummy as well. So you've basically been playing like scum, but with some good targets thrown in there. It's confusing me at the moment.

Therefore, I would like to see nard, Kurumi and scumatlarge flip before we consider you.
Valar Morghulis
Lucidity
Profile Joined July 2010
South Africa603 Posts
August 28 2011 19:05 GMT
#1919
On August 29 2011 03:46 wherebugsgo wrote:
Bumatlarge is SCREAMING framer to me. Kill him tomorrow. Vain is likely to be innocent.

Today we kill nard.

After bum we consider pyo and Rayzor.

#5 I'm still working on...lol. Some analysis to come soon when I'm back on my computer.

Hello there. Care to explain why?
Valar Morghulis
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
August 28 2011 19:14 GMT
#1920
On August 29 2011 04:05 Lucidity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2011 03:46 wherebugsgo wrote:
Bumatlarge is SCREAMING framer to me. Kill him tomorrow. Vain is likely to be innocent.

Today we kill nard.

After bum we consider pyo and Rayzor.

#5 I'm still working on...lol. Some analysis to come soon when I'm back on my computer.

Hello there. Care to explain why?


Because I believe BB/bumatlarge to be framer, and vain to be framed last night.

Look at Bum's posts over the past day. Or heck, just filter him all the way. He accuses vain as soon as he knows a DT checked him last night without even thinking twice, and continues to subtly push vain's name.

Yeah, I know that goes against our thoughts and my own analysis on vain, but bum is definitely mafia. Kill him tomorrow.

This is also why I am way more confident in lynching nard than vain. With vain, the likelihood of there being a red herring is much higher. The only possibility for nard to be innocent is to be a noisy neighbor, and that's only possible in a very unlikely manner. Plus, his defense post suggests that he is scum.
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 121 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 213
Nina 123
SpeCial 122
ViBE91
Nathanias 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11904
Artosis 632
Rain 620
GuemChi 413
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever346
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox797
Mew2King108
Other Games
summit1g6569
Liquid`RaSZi2378
Grubby2167
shahzam687
WinterStarcraft446
JimRising 355
C9.Mang0325
Trikslyr46
JuggernautJason10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick567
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• musti20045 24
• davetesta6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 11m
INu's Battles
11h 11m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 11m
OSC
22h 26m
Replay Cast
23h 11m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.