• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:06
CEST 08:06
KST 15:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9303 users

Pick Their Power Mafia 2 - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 149 Next
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
July 25 2011 00:23 GMT
#161
Day 1

[image loading]

Headmaster Albus Decondore stood on the roof, facing Seveiii Snape and the Death Eaters acompanying him. Decondore knew what was coming next

'Avada Kedavra'

The body toppled off the tower.

Dark clouds are gathering at Hogwarts. Voldemort is loose and the final battle is almost upon us. Who will find the Deathly Hallows first?

Good Luck everyone.

The day ends in just over 45 hours at 10pm GMT tuesday. Voting can be done in this thread.

Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
July 25 2011 00:24 GMT
#162
WOW SPOILERS WTF
wat
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
July 25 2011 00:26 GMT
#163
On July 25 2011 09:24 Curu wrote:
WOW SPOILERS WTF

Decondore is gay.
Life can only kill you once.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 25 2011 00:27 GMT
#164
So what is the policy on role claims this game? Are we allowed to post our role day one or identify who we picked for if need be?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
July 25 2011 00:27 GMT
#165
well somebody failed at not making me overpowered...

+ Show Spoiler +

I AM CAPTAIN PLANET

By killing scum they no longer pollute the world so I can locate the missing planeteers to gain back my powers.

1 scum dead - Medic protection

3 scum dead - Night time KP

5 scum dead - Detective checks

I can use all powers every night and if I die the sun mourns my death and prevents the next three night phases.

deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
July 25 2011 00:28 GMT
#166
On July 25 2011 09:27 kitaman27 wrote:
So what is the policy on role claims this game? Are we allowed to post our role day one or identify who we picked for if need be?


You can role claim your own role at any time. If you claim who you picked for or what role it was it will activate your penalty.

Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
July 25 2011 00:31 GMT
#167
On July 25 2011 09:27 Drazerk wrote:
well somebody failed at not making me overpowered...

+ Show Spoiler +

I AM CAPTAIN PLANET

By killing scum they no longer pollute the world so I can locate the missing planeteers to gain back my powers.

1 scum dead - Medic protection

3 scum dead - Night time KP

5 scum dead - Detective checks

I can use all powers every night and if I die the sun mourns my death and prevents the next three night phases.



LOL @ COMPLETE FAKERY

Also det checks > night kills??? Not likely..
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
July 25 2011 00:32 GMT
#168
On July 25 2011 09:31 Tackster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2011 09:27 Drazerk wrote:
well somebody failed at not making me overpowered...

+ Show Spoiler +

I AM CAPTAIN PLANET

By killing scum they no longer pollute the world so I can locate the missing planeteers to gain back my powers.

1 scum dead - Medic protection

3 scum dead - Night time KP

5 scum dead - Detective checks

I can use all powers every night and if I die the sun mourns my death and prevents the next three night phases.



LOL @ COMPLETE FAKERY

Also det checks > night kills??? Not likely..


Clearly you have not played with Drazerk yet.

He has a new fake claim at the start of every cycle.
wat
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 25 2011 00:33 GMT
#169
You mean Lord Drazemort?
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
July 25 2011 00:33 GMT
#170
On July 25 2011 09:32 Curu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2011 09:31 Tackster wrote:
On July 25 2011 09:27 Drazerk wrote:
well somebody failed at not making me overpowered...

+ Show Spoiler +

I AM CAPTAIN PLANET

By killing scum they no longer pollute the world so I can locate the missing planeteers to gain back my powers.

1 scum dead - Medic protection

3 scum dead - Night time KP

5 scum dead - Detective checks

I can use all powers every night and if I die the sun mourns my death and prevents the next three night phases.



LOL @ COMPLETE FAKERY

Also det checks > night kills??? Not likely..


Clearly you have not played with Drazerk yet.

He has a new fake claim at the start of every cycle.


Yea it's my first time with him.. I stand by that tactic ()
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 25 2011 00:36 GMT
#171
Sup people, I'd like to propose a new policy this game.
Instead of lynching lurkers and liars, which produce no info whatsoever, we leave them to be shot at night by our vigs, if they exist. We can adjust acordingly if they fail to do their job.
The policy is to lynch all non-sense. People are getting away too easily by throwing random acusations that make no sense to pretend to be scum hunting. This is to pressure mafia into skilfully captalizing into people's mistakes if they want to suceed and survive. They can't lurk, because they will be getting shot, and can't pretend to be dumb, cuz they will get lynched. Of course pressuring people is okay, but if you are pushing hard a lynch for a lynch based on shoody evidence I'll tunnel you into oblivion.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 25 2011 00:39 GMT
#172
On July 25 2011 09:28 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2011 09:27 kitaman27 wrote:
So what is the policy on role claims this game? Are we allowed to post our role day one or identify who we picked for if need be?


You can role claim your own role at any time. If you claim who you picked for or what role it was it will activate your penalty.



Sup haters =P My plan day 1 last game was so good that something had to be done to stop it this game =)
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 25 2011 00:40 GMT
#173
On July 18 2011 20:26 deconduo wrote:
There may be another secret alignment.


Not sure if anyone has noticed, but this was an addition from the previous game to the OP.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 25 2011 00:41 GMT
#174
Please let's not discuss this and fuck up the day.
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
July 25 2011 00:44 GMT
#175
So uh

Blue hunting isn't really a scumtell this game IMO. Because everyone is blue. Beware though, seemingly Town roles can be given to Mafia/3rd and vice versa.

Secret alignment is probably Cult.

sandroba, how effective was your plan last game? And what are its merits?

I ask because we can still do it if it's OP. Everyone will suffer the penalties ergo Mafia/3rds hurt just as much as Town does. Only complication is if Mafia picked roles for some of their own buddies they can fake who they picked for.
wat
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 25 2011 00:47 GMT
#176
On July 25 2011 09:36 sandroba wrote:
Sup people, I'd like to propose a new policy this game.
Instead of lynching lurkers and liars, which produce no info whatsoever, we leave them to be shot at night by our vigs, if they exist. We can adjust acordingly if they fail to do their job.
The policy is to lynch all non-sense. People are getting away too easily by throwing random acusations that make no sense to pretend to be scum hunting. This is to pressure mafia into skilfully captalizing into people's mistakes if they want to suceed and survive. They can't lurk, because they will be getting shot, and can't pretend to be dumb, cuz they will get lynched. Of course pressuring people is okay, but if you are pushing hard a lynch for a lynch based on shoody evidence I'll tunnel you into oblivion.


So the content of your post is:

a) let's actually not lynch liars

b) I'll tunnel anyone who dares scumhunt, unless I agree with their methods/arguments.
Computer says mafia
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 25 2011 00:48 GMT
#177
@Curu It was shut down by town pretty hard day 1, but I guess it would have nailed scum day 2 if I remember correctly. It wasn't OP by any means, it was basically just claiming who you picked the role for, so people could be held accountable by their decisions regarding the player who had his role and make fake claiming much more risky for mafia.
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
July 25 2011 00:48 GMT
#178
On July 25 2011 09:47 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2011 09:36 sandroba wrote:
Sup people, I'd like to propose a new policy this game.
Instead of lynching lurkers and liars, which produce no info whatsoever, we leave them to be shot at night by our vigs, if they exist. We can adjust acordingly if they fail to do their job.
The policy is to lynch all non-sense. People are getting away too easily by throwing random acusations that make no sense to pretend to be scum hunting. This is to pressure mafia into skilfully captalizing into people's mistakes if they want to suceed and survive. They can't lurk, because they will be getting shot, and can't pretend to be dumb, cuz they will get lynched. Of course pressuring people is okay, but if you are pushing hard a lynch for a lynch based on shoody evidence I'll tunnel you into oblivion.


So the content of your post is:

a) let's actually not lynch liars

b) I'll tunnel anyone who dares scumhunt, unless I agree with their methods/arguments.


I haz been ninja'd
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 25 2011 00:49 GMT
#179
On July 25 2011 09:47 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2011 09:36 sandroba wrote:
Sup people, I'd like to propose a new policy this game.
Instead of lynching lurkers and liars, which produce no info whatsoever, we leave them to be shot at night by our vigs, if they exist. We can adjust acordingly if they fail to do their job.
The policy is to lynch all non-sense. People are getting away too easily by throwing random acusations that make no sense to pretend to be scum hunting. This is to pressure mafia into skilfully captalizing into people's mistakes if they want to suceed and survive. They can't lurk, because they will be getting shot, and can't pretend to be dumb, cuz they will get lynched. Of course pressuring people is okay, but if you are pushing hard a lynch for a lynch based on shoody evidence I'll tunnel you into oblivion.


So the content of your post is:

a) let's actually not lynch liars

b) I'll tunnel anyone who dares scumhunt, unless I agree with their methods/arguments.


a) yes, unless vigs fail to shoot them.
b) no, read it better and you will see.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
July 25 2011 00:49 GMT
#180
On July 25 2011 09:33 Tackster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2011 09:32 Curu wrote:
On July 25 2011 09:31 Tackster wrote:
On July 25 2011 09:27 Drazerk wrote:
well somebody failed at not making me overpowered...

+ Show Spoiler +

I AM CAPTAIN PLANET

By killing scum they no longer pollute the world so I can locate the missing planeteers to gain back my powers.

1 scum dead - Medic protection

3 scum dead - Night time KP

5 scum dead - Detective checks

I can use all powers every night and if I die the sun mourns my death and prevents the next three night phases.



LOL @ COMPLETE FAKERY

Also det checks > night kills??? Not likely..


Clearly you have not played with Drazerk yet.

He has a new fake claim at the start of every cycle.


Yea it's my first time with him.. I stand by that tactic ()


Damn you guys caught me.

I am in fact

+ Show Spoiler +
The Pacific ocean

Your a body of water you have no lynching powers but may kill two people who lynched a town player each night. Also your the pacific ocean... Nothing can stop you


Basically don't trust any role claims you get no matter how pro town it appears to be. Also don't lynch just because of a bad role claim unless you have a decent analysis to go with it.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 149 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1197
910 107
Snow 94
Hyun 81
NotJumperer 55
Bale 33
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto258
League of Legends
JimRising 614
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g6416
Coldzera 724
WinterStarcraft434
C9.Mang0278
PiGStarcraft169
NeuroSwarm134
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick559
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2239
League of Legends
• Rush1113
• Lourlo1064
• Stunt369
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 54m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 54m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 54m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.