• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:06
CEST 08:06
KST 15:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9224 users

Pick Their Power Mafia 2 - Page 142

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 149 Next
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 06 2011 21:15 GMT
#2821
On August 07 2011 06:14 Drazerk wrote:
kurumi no - drop is town

KILL CURU

we need drop to role block curu if we want to win

I just want to die
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 21:15 GMT
#2822
No, because you know role blocking me is the only way for you to not lose this game Mr. Mafia.

DropBear's not the scum, I'm not shooting him. Drazerk is. Lower his protection so I can win this game.
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 21:16 GMT
#2823
Actually do you one better. Drazerk is sure I am the scum now. So.

DropBear, let me kill Drazerk. If he isn't the last scum, you lynch me tomorrow. ezpz lemon squeezy.
wat
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 06 2011 21:17 GMT
#2824
Meh let's kill Drazerk, then kill Curu if Drazerk flips green?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 06 2011 21:17 GMT
#2825
exactly - you want me gone so you don't have to put up with me tomorrow

Drop confirmed that I could not be scum yesterday you fail to see cold hard facts and just want me gone after you know how scummy you would look after bum flipped green.

Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 21:18 GMT
#2826
Thank you Kurumi.

Hey Drazerk, you should have no problem with this. If I'm the scum I get lynched tomorrow.
wat
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 06 2011 21:19 GMT
#2827
No kurumi - because we can still win this with no deaths tonight if drop does the right thing.

He knows I can't be scum and that Curu has the only KP in the game - THAT WE DON'T KNOW EXISTS as he made the role himself.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 06 2011 21:20 GMT
#2828
On August 07 2011 06:18 Curu wrote:
Thank you Kurumi.

Hey Drazerk, you should have no problem with this. If I'm the scum I get lynched tomorrow.


Martyring is scummy
Defending yourself is scummy

Doesn't matter what I do but I will not die you your hands scum.
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 21:20 GMT
#2829
Trolololololol

Hey Drazerk I'm the last scum according to you. What's wrong with the plan? I'm getting lynched tomorrow.

Hahahahah

Floundering scum.
wat
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 06 2011 21:21 GMT
#2830
On August 07 2011 06:20 Curu wrote:
Trolololololol

Hey Drazerk I'm the last scum according to you. What's wrong with the plan? I'm getting lynched tomorrow.

Hahahahah

Floundering scum.

hey curu what was that power which would drive You insane and what it did
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 21:21 GMT
#2831
Just to be clear, he won't agree to anything except me getting RBed today because it's the only chance his Mafia ass has to win.
wat
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 06 2011 21:21 GMT
#2832
shouldn't you be doing the same thing then? - if you flip green hallelujah everyone will kill me tomorrow

So wish I could kill you right now...
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 21:22 GMT
#2833
On August 07 2011 06:21 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2011 06:20 Curu wrote:
Trolololololol

Hey Drazerk I'm the last scum according to you. What's wrong with the plan? I'm getting lynched tomorrow.

Hahahahah

Floundering scum.

hey curu what was that power which would drive You insane and what it did


(4) Balefire (Night)
You are able to summon forth destructive balefire, wiping your target from existence. Any actions that they have recently committed are null as they are cut from the Pattern. Target dies regardless of any protections or immunities that they have (will die no matter what), target is also roleblocked on the night they die.
[Insane]: Rand burns himself out of the Pattern. Self kill.
Adds 3 to insanity counter



I don't have it yet, sadly, or I would just kill Drazerk now with it.
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 21:22 GMT
#2834
Please note that the ability is completely theoretical and I'm only theorizing about what abilities I will get.

wat
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 06 2011 21:22 GMT
#2835
On August 07 2011 06:21 Curu wrote:
Just to be clear, he won't agree to anything except me getting RBed today because it's the only way I can't win.


Fixed it for you. ♥
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 21:24 GMT
#2836
lol, I'm fully fine with being lynched tomorrow just as long as you die.

I'm on a collision course brah, I'm taking you down. Derka derka.
wat
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 06 2011 21:26 GMT
#2837
On August 07 2011 06:24 Curu wrote:
lol, I'm fully fine with being lynched tomorrow just as long as you die.

I'm on a collision course brah, I'm taking you down. Derka derka.


I refuse to die to you.

I am fine being lynched the day after but that won't happen because the game will have ended.
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 21:27 GMT
#2838
Look at the cute little scum. Trying so hard.
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 21:29 GMT
#2839
If I get RBed we're still lynching you tomorrow. You might as well concede.
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 21:29 GMT
#2840
But DropBear won't RB me cause he's a smartiepants.
wat
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 149 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1197
910 107
Snow 94
Hyun 81
NotJumperer 55
Bale 33
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto258
League of Legends
JimRising 614
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g6416
Coldzera 724
WinterStarcraft434
C9.Mang0278
PiGStarcraft169
NeuroSwarm134
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick559
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2239
League of Legends
• Rush1113
• Lourlo1064
• Stunt369
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 54m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 54m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 54m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.