• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:06
CEST 08:06
KST 15:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9152 users

Pick Their Power Mafia 2 - Page 141

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 149 Next
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 20:57 GMT
#2801
And yet you didn't push a single one of those. You act like you were sure Jackal was scum but did nothing to try to get him lynched.

Somehow you and chaos were the only ones who were sure Foolishness was faking his restriction without me confirming it. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.

And now you're floundering cause you know if you get double blocked and die tonight you lose the game.

So why were you so sure I was Town before? But now when I can get your scummy scum butt killed, suddenly I'm the Mafia huh?

Die die die die die die
wat
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 06 2011 21:03 GMT
#2802
both of us are invulnerable

I am scum for defending myself
I am scum for lynching every mafia but not pushing it hard enough
I am scum because I believe you need to kill me if you need to win.

Drop - do the right thing and block Curu if there is no kill we know we have scum.

It is actually impossible for me to have blocked palmar
As is it actually impossible for me to have killed heist

You actually ignore both facts despite them being confirmed by the host + Drop

YOU EVEN HAVE BUM CONFIRMING HE HIT ME WASTING MY ROLE BLOCK ABILITY

Your scum and unless you kill me you can not win
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 21:04 GMT
#2803
Why can't I win? If I was scum I'm bulletproof and no one suspects me. I'd just leave you alive as the last person alive.

Floundering scum is floundering!
wat
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 06 2011 21:05 GMT
#2804
Except for the fact I would lynch you depending on bum's flip?
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-06 21:22:18
August 06 2011 21:06 GMT
#2805
Night 5

[image loading]

bumatlarge, Alanis Morisette has been lynched!

"You are Alanis Morissette.

You made the most successful album of the 90's, congratulations!
At night, you can visit one person, this will leave them Starstruck. They will be role-blocked, and unable to vote the next day.

They will receive the message; You were roleblocked and you cannot vote today.

At night, you can also choose to take a Jagged Little Pill. If you do this, then at night, you will turn into Crazed Drug Fueled Alanis Morissette. As Crazed Drug Fueled Alanis Morissette you will turn up as mafia to alignment checks, and gain the power to kill someone that night. After a night of being Crazed Drug Fueled Alanis Morissette, you will not be able to post for the first 12 hours of the next day as you will be Passed Out.

If, after one night of being Crazy Drug Fueled Alanis Morissette, you decide to take another Jagged Little Pill, you can kill another person that night. You are passed out for 24 hours of the next day though, instead of 12, and will leave a clue to your identity as a killer in the day post.

If you decide to continue being Crazy Drug Fueled Alanis Morissette, everything will stay the same as the above paragraph except you also have a 50% chance to kill yourself instead. That will continue the same as long as you continue being Crazy Drug Fueled Alanis Morissette.

If you choose not to take a Jagged Little Pill for a night, the chain of effects from being Crazed Drug Fueled Alanis Morissette is reset."
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 21:06 GMT
#2806
lol?

I wouldn't have said a thing to try to stop bum's lynch if I was scum. What purpose does it serve if he flips green? To buy Town cred? I was already the Towniest mofo in this town.
wat
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 06 2011 21:07 GMT
#2807
Role block Curu

Win the game

all on you drop
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 21:07 GMT
#2808
Time to kill us some cornered scum. Valiantly fought, Drazerk.
wat
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 06 2011 21:07 GMT
#2809
On August 07 2011 06:06 Curu wrote:
lol?

I wouldn't have said a thing to try to stop bum's lynch if I was scum. What purpose does it serve if he flips green? To buy Town cred? I was already the Towniest mofo in this town.


So was I but you just disregard it all to find your own reasons to lynch me when all you have going for you is my ROLE which has been confirmed time and time again yet you never listen.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 06 2011 21:08 GMT
#2810
On August 07 2011 06:07 Curu wrote:
Time to kill us some cornered scum. Valiantly fought, Curu.

Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 21:10 GMT
#2811
And it's not that you defend yourself. It's that you contributed crap all all game until it came time to defend yourself. Then you were super active.

So why weren't you calling for me to die when I was so sure bum would flip green before? Not until I figured out the plan to get you killed Mr. Scum.
wat
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 06 2011 21:11 GMT
#2812
I wonder who made Bum's role! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 21:13 GMT
#2813
But keep trying to push the case that I, as the Role Thief, stole my own Godfather's role so I could out him. lol.
wat
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 06 2011 21:13 GMT
#2814
Because I thought Bum was scum and this game would already be over
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 06 2011 21:13 GMT
#2815


Varpulis claims his voices tomorrow.
Shoot DropBear.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 06 2011 21:14 GMT
#2816
oh please - Foolishness would of died regardless. After WaW2 I don't put up with fake posting restrictions
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
August 06 2011 21:14 GMT
#2817
Good luck... lol
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 06 2011 21:14 GMT
#2818
On August 07 2011 06:13 Curu wrote:
But keep trying to push the case that I, as the Role Thief, stole my own Godfather's role so I could out him. lol.

oh, You were the guy? ah, let's kill dropbear then w/e
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 06 2011 21:14 GMT
#2819
kurumi no - drop is town

KILL CURU

we need drop to role block curu if we want to win
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
August 06 2011 21:14 GMT
#2820
:facepalm:
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 149 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1197
910 107
Snow 94
Hyun 81
NotJumperer 55
Bale 33
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto258
League of Legends
JimRising 614
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g6416
Coldzera 724
WinterStarcraft434
C9.Mang0278
PiGStarcraft169
NeuroSwarm134
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick559
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2239
League of Legends
• Rush1113
• Lourlo1064
• Stunt369
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 54m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 54m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 54m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.