• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:06
CEST 08:06
KST 15:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9152 users

Pick Their Power Mafia 2 - Page 140

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 149 Next
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 20:04 GMT
#2781
On August 07 2011 04:48 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2011 04:42 Curu wrote:
I have read the thread Drazerk. I've seen where you did nothing to stop the BC mislynch even though you claim to have known he was lying, where you came in with some bullshit cred buying move AFTER Jackal was already dead but didn't try to influence the actual lynch in any way. How you posted nothing at all in the game until it came down to trying to keep you alive till the end of the game.

Look, one of Drazerk, bum, and DropBear is the last Mafia. Drazerk is UNACTIONABLE, which means he HAS to be lynched. Me and Lanaia can kill bum and DropBear at night.

Kurumi just tell me what you'll do if bum flips Town.


I never mentioned BC once this game ROFL.


Yes but if you were so sure that Jackal was scum like you claimed you would have done something to stop BC's mislynch. Instead you disappeared until after Jackal was already dead to show it to try to buy cred.

Here are the facts:

Palmar didn't die, only explanation is one of you/bum/DropBear is Mafia.

bum is going to die now unless some miracle happens. If he flips green that leaves you and DropBear.

I highly doubt it's DropBear because kita confirmed he was blocked last night, so it wasn't him that saved Palmar.

Your only post of content before trying to make sure you don't get lynched was this:

On July 29 2011 07:18 Drazerk wrote:

Foolishness actually comes across as a great lynch in my eyes he is doing the same thing as I did in WaW2 - Faking a posting restriction.

[/b]

When you couldn't possibly know Foolishness was faking. You didn't create his role and you have no role check and this was before I outed him. Yet you were somehow sure but didn't say anything about it on day one, didn't say anything about it until Foolishness was already coming under fire from syllo and sandroba. You tried to bus him for cred and slipped in the process.
wat
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
August 06 2011 20:25 GMT
#2782
kurumi if I claim voices again I lose them. Kita or bum is scum, I'll explain when I'm not posting from a friends phone.

voted bum
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 20:26 GMT
#2783
KITA IS DEAD YOU DICK
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 20:26 GMT
#2784
GAME IS OVER CLAIM YOUR STUPID VOICES PLEASE
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 20:26 GMT
#2785
AND YOUR STUPID VOICE EARLIER MEANT THAT AMBER MEDIC'D SANDROBA ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 20:27 GMT
#2786
ALSO LYNCH DRAZERK PLEASE
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 20:28 GMT
#2787
ALSO LANAIA PLEASE BE HERE IN 30 MINUTES OR LESS AND BLOCK DRAZERK TONIGHT
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 20:31 GMT
#2788
On August 06 2011 18:02 bumatlarge wrote:
A roleblocker stopped me from killing palmar, and from killing drazerk. I am town so I know mafia has a roleblocker, as a townie would have claimed to the block on the night I hit palmar. Once I die, this will be a fact. That's why smart people are voting drazerk, because deconduo said he buffed his role (?) which he never clarified as to what that was, and he obviously visited me (kung fu he claimed that himself)

Do the math or point out what part of it doesn't make sense.


bum did you do something retarded last night? No lies, just tell us what you did.
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 20:34 GMT
#2789
Actually I don't even care JUST KILL DRAZERK.

D razerk must die
R really kill him please
A all Mafia will be dead when Drazerk dies
Z zzzzzzzzzzz kill Drazerk
E nd of the game comes when Drazerk dies
R remaining Mafia member is Drazerk
K ill Drazerk!

There I put it in easy to understand terms.
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 20:34 GMT
#2790
wtf fail


D razerk must die
R eally kill him please
A ll Mafia will be dead when Drazerk dies
Z zzzzzzzzzzz kill Drazerk
E nd of the game comes when Drazerk dies
R emaining Mafia member is Drazerk
K ill Drazerk!

There
wat
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
August 06 2011 20:41 GMT
#2791
On August 07 2011 04:42 Curu wrote:
I have read the thread Drazerk. I've seen where you did nothing to stop the BC mislynch even though you claim to have known he was lying, where you came in with some bullshit cred buying move AFTER Jackal was already dead but didn't try to influence the actual lynch in any way. How you posted nothing at all in the game until it came down to trying to keep you alive till the end of the game.

Look, one of Drazerk, bum, and DropBear is the last Mafia. Drazerk is UNACTIONABLE, which means he HAS to be lynched. Me and Lanaia can kill bum and DropBear at night.

Kurumi just tell me what you'll do if bum flips Town.


One problem...

I don't have any kills left.
The deal was two of each ability.

I've already submitted my block on drazerk.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 20:44 GMT
#2792
On July 29 2011 07:18 Drazerk wrote:

Foolishness actually comes across as a great lynch in my eyes he is doing the same thing as I did in WaW2 - Faking a posting restriction.

[/b]

On July 28 2011 21:25 chaos13 wrote:
Yeah Foolish has been cluttering up the thread with his apparently worthless TLPD thing. So far I haven't seen him post anything of worth. Right now I will either put my vote on him or Palmar, I haven't decided which yet


DEM SCUM SLIPS

Only two people to know Foolishness's post restriction was worthless before I outed him.
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 20:44 GMT
#2793
Thank you Lanaia <333333333333333333333333333

DropBear you do the same tonight plzkthx
wat
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 06 2011 20:45 GMT
#2794
Curu

I AM THE KING OF FAKE ROLE CLAIMS

I know a fake one when i see one because it is in the fucking OP
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 20:46 GMT
#2795
Except BC's was real, and deconduo said some minor ones may be in there.

DEM SCUM SLIPS
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 20:47 GMT
#2796
Also there are 3 people in this thread who have claimed to not be able to be active due to "work":

Jackal58
chaos13
DRAZERK
wat
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 06 2011 20:48 GMT
#2797
Also considering curu is the only one with KP and he is 100% certain bum will flip green.

If bum DOESN'T flip red role block him he can't win as long as I am alive.
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 20:51 GMT
#2798
Here's how the Mafia QT went:

Jackal58: Hey guys let's all be lurkers and then claim work it'll be cool.
chaos: K
Drazerk: K

Foolishness: Hey guys I'm faking a post restriction, bus me later when I start to get pressured to buy yourselves town cred
chaos: K
Drazerk: K

LOL I knew you would try this sooner or later. If I was the scum I would not be pushing for you at all since I had confirmed Town status. I would just keep you alive till the end where I win. Or kill you with my ability I get soon.
wat
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-06 20:51:55
August 06 2011 20:51 GMT
#2799
Watch with the ALL CAPS and spam Curu
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 06 2011 20:54 GMT
#2800
On August 07 2011 05:51 Curu wrote:
Here's how the Mafia QT went:

Jackal58: Hey guys let's all be lurkers and then claim work it'll be cool.
chaos: K
Drazerk: K

Foolishness: Hey guys I'm faking a post restriction, bus me later when I start to get pressured to buy yourselves town cred
chaos: K
Drazerk: K

LOL I knew you would try this sooner or later. If I was the scum I would not be pushing for you at all since I had confirmed Town status. I would just keep you alive till the end where I win. Or kill you with my ability I get soon.


So let me get this straight... a game where three scum are purposely told to lurk and all three bus the godfather?

You forget my vote on jackal / palmar / chaos as well as they was there.

You have had a worse voting history than me...
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 149 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1197
910 107
Snow 94
Hyun 81
NotJumperer 55
Bale 33
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto258
League of Legends
JimRising 614
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g6416
Coldzera 724
WinterStarcraft434
C9.Mang0278
PiGStarcraft169
NeuroSwarm134
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick559
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2239
League of Legends
• Rush1113
• Lourlo1064
• Stunt369
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 54m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 54m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 54m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.