• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:24
CEST 16:24
KST 23:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9130 users

Pick Their Power Mafia 2 - Page 143

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 149 Next
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 06 2011 21:30 GMT
#2841
that you are curu disregarding all logic / facts and still managing to look more townie than the person who has voted for mafia every single time and pushing for palmar yesterday while being confirmed by the HOST that I was not scum.
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 21:31 GMT
#2842
lalalalala

I don't acknowledge scum.

So who do you think is the last scum then bro?
wat
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 06 2011 21:33 GMT
#2843
You of course.

It would be pretty simply considering I would have medic protected someone tonight then you can't kill anyone on the following night. meaning that you eventually would of been caught out as scum.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
August 06 2011 21:34 GMT
#2844
The host did not confirm that you were not scum, Drazerk. How was that confirming you weren't scum?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 21:36 GMT
#2845
So I'm getting lynched tomorrow. Stop arguing and just die. Nobody honestly believes I'd stick my head out like this as scum and pretty much ensure I'd get lynched if wrong when I was pretty much confirmed Town.

I'd also just hit everyone you didn't protect if I was scum or the person on the night you protected them since it's delayed. lol, give me a break and stop looking for excuses that don't exist.
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 21:38 GMT
#2846
He doesn't actually think I'm scum by the way or he'd have no problem with me killing him and getting lynched.

He just knows if he dies tonight it's all over for him. So he has to come up with any reason he can not to let me shoot him.
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 21:40 GMT
#2847
Sorry, by shoot I mean BURNED. Cleansed with the Fires of Heaven. You shall find salvation in death, my dear scum friend.
wat
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 06 2011 21:44 GMT
#2848
On August 07 2011 06:34 Lanaia wrote:
The host did not confirm that you were not scum, Drazerk. How was that confirming you weren't scum?


On August 03 2011 08:02 Lanaia wrote:
My initial submission had said to kill bum, but that wasn't what i'd wanted (sister was yelling about bums and that made my fingers type bum instead of Palmar) so I corrected it (in another PM) but it appears that I was too late. I'd meant Palmar, of course.

Everyone, please vote Palmar. Bum will die tonight.

Sorry for the confusion.


On August 03 2011 08:12 deconduo wrote:
In order to account for the mistake, Drazerk's role has been buffed. I can't tell you how or why, but he can claim if he so pleases.


Bum survives despite this - You said so yourself as you was role blocked

Buff confirmed.


On August 05 2011 06:35 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2011 06:24 Drazerk wrote:
On August 05 2011 06:23 Curu wrote:
Well one of you, bum, or DropBear is the remaining red so bum dies first, if he's green then he wasn't lying about being roleblocked and next up is you since DropBear has someone verifying where his block went.


And I have mine.

It is impossible for me to role block on an odd night.


I can confirm that Drazerk can't teach people on even nights. This in no way confirms his role is as he claimed, or gives any indication of alignment. I will explain this postgame so don't read too much into this.


which he fixed with

On August 05 2011 06:40 deconduo wrote:
My mistake, it should read even nights -_- Blame Drazerk for getting it wrong in the first place.


I could not of blocked palmar from Bum's hit.

we also have drop confirming that I was role blocked and couldn't of hurt heist

On August 06 2011 14:18 DropBear wrote:
Ok I'm here Drazerk, jeez. Remember your daytime is my nighttime.

Yes I roleblocked Drazerk. heist still died so he's clear as far as I'm concerned.

Can we please get an updated list of who is alive and the important posts?


And we can confirm the role block actually happened because of Bum hitting me.

On August 06 2011 18:02 bumatlarge wrote:
A roleblocker stopped me from killing palmar, and from killing drazerk. I am town so I know mafia has a roleblocker, as a townie would have claimed to the block on the night I hit palmar. Once I die, this will be a fact. That's why smart people are voting drazerk, because deconduo said he buffed his role (?) which he never clarified as to what that was, and he obviously visited me (kung fu he claimed that himself)

Do the math or point out what part of it doesn't make sense.


I am not scum. Curu is.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 06 2011 21:45 GMT
#2849
On August 07 2011 06:40 Curu wrote:
Sorry, by shoot I mean BURNED. Cleansed with the Fires of Heaven. You shall find salvation in death, my dear scum friend.


Your lying about being a vigilante - I will die to a bullet if I am to die at all
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 21:47 GMT
#2850
So

I kill you

I get lynched tomorrow

Town wins either way. Fun game?
wat
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 06 2011 21:48 GMT
#2851
On August 07 2011 06:47 Curu wrote:
So

I kill you

I get lynched tomorrow

Town wins either way. Fun game?


Town wins but we should just kill you and have it done with.

I hate being killed by scum.
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 21:49 GMT
#2852
On August 07 2011 06:48 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2011 06:47 Curu wrote:
So

I kill you

I get lynched tomorrow

Town wins either way. Fun game?


Town wins but we should just kill you and have it done with.

I hate being killed as scum.


Fixed it for you!

Only person that can kill me is....me. Oh and you, cause you have your Mafia KP.

So too bad, we'll have to do it in this order. You die the night, I die the day. Woot woot.
wat
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 06 2011 21:51 GMT
#2853
Well hopefully drop bear will have common sense after proving that I could not of killed heist yesterday and role block you.

This won't end well for you.
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 21:53 GMT
#2854
lol I love how the only thing you can think of is "I don't want to die" to oppose the plan.

Die die die die die die
wat
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 06 2011 21:57 GMT
#2855
+ Show Spoiler +
Player A: Prove you aren't Mafia.

Player B: ....

Player A: He's defending himself! Lynch him! Defending yourself is a scumtell!

Jubjubs: My god! Why didn't we see this before! *smacks collective forehead*



Ace Would be so proud of you Curu
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 21:59 GMT
#2856
I know he would be. I found the last scum.
wat
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
August 06 2011 23:25 GMT
#2857
I'll claim all voices after the night when i receive the voices for whoever dies.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but the hit on heist was unclaimed?

If so, please kill drazerk. I'll explain in 24 hours.
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 23:45 GMT
#2858
I'm trying Varpulis. I'm trying my hardest.
wat
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 06 2011 23:45 GMT
#2859
I'm lazy to make a full case on how I came to the conclusion Drazerk is most definitely Mafia but if anyone needs convincing beyond just letting me shoot him I'll do it.

Eventually.
wat
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
August 07 2011 07:32 GMT
#2860
On August 07 2011 08:45 Curu wrote:
I'm lazy to make a full case on how I came to the conclusion Drazerk is most definitely Mafia but if anyone needs convincing beyond just letting me shoot him I'll do it.

Eventually.

At this stage in the game, if you have a case, make it!

Sorry about kita everyone.
Sucker for nostalgia
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 149 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5540
Bisu 2519
Soulkey 1382
Jaedong 1068
EffOrt 816
Horang2 623
Mini 491
actioN 377
ZerO 313
Larva 308
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 246
Yoon 119
Mind 101
Sharp 94
Pusan 82
Sea.KH 81
Dewaltoss 74
Shinee 71
hero 63
Snow 61
Hyun 56
Barracks 52
sorry 45
Bale 44
ToSsGirL 32
Sacsri 21
scan(afreeca) 18
NaDa 15
Trap 15
Rock 14
Terrorterran 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4617
qojqva2590
Dendi1120
Counter-Strike
Fnx 600
fl0m52
Other Games
hiko880
B2W.Neo777
Lowko342
crisheroes277
DeMusliM261
Pyrionflax212
XBOCT196
Livibee186
Hui .185
Liquid`VortiX168
Liquid`RaSZi163
QueenE82
Mew2King47
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV659
League of Legends
• Nemesis2754
• Jankos1858
Other Games
• Shiphtur160
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 36m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.