• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:00
CEST 15:00
KST 22:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8087 users

Pick Their Power Mafia - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 185 Next
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 30 2011 21:10 GMT
#321
On May 31 2011 06:06 sandroba wrote:
@BC Isn't this only going to give us a vet/good player list for this game. Do you think mafia will purposefully remove their good players from their list?

Mine for example would be:

# GMarshal
# kitaman27
# bumatlarge
# Amber[LighT]
# BloodyC0bbler
# Meapak_Ziphh

That's pretty much a list of players we think would be good as mafia no?


not guarenteed. Every player has strengths and weakness'. Some far are better as town, others as mafia. Certain people have very specific and damning tells while others don't. The list is designed to put people somewhere where heat is on them. For instance, if I am on the dt check side of the list I have to make sure whatever contributions I make are very very townlike because if I appear too scummy, mafia can shove a frame on you (if they have the ability this game), town kp role shoots you, get lynched, etc...

People with more experience than others may appear on it, but everyone has to discuss it. Do people like x as a med prot over a dt check. Why was this person excluded after their behaviour etc...

It changes as the day progresses and forces discussion.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
May 30 2011 21:10 GMT
#322
I'm the new guy, I have the most advantage against any alignment because no one knows my methodology or forms of deception/writing ;D!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
May 30 2011 21:10 GMT
#323
On May 31 2011 06:06 sandroba wrote:
@BC Isn't this only going to give us a vet/good player list for this game. Do you think mafia will purposefully remove their good players from their list?

Mine for example would be:

# GMarshal
# kitaman27
# bumatlarge
# Amber[LighT]
# BloodyC0bbler
# Meapak_Ziphh

That's pretty much a list of players we think would be good as mafia no?


grrr....
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
May 30 2011 21:10 GMT
#324
On May 31 2011 06:07 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2011 06:03 Varpulis wrote:
BloodyC0bbler's plan is good for the first day, but we shouldn't play this game based off of who's on the "town list" and who's not. Protect the valuable, active players day 1, investigate the dudes with ulterior motives. I'd like to keep the kills to a minimum for the first few days. Save your bullets, guys.


I'm not loving your posting so far bro. General sweeping obvious statements. I think you'll be joining my scum list very soon, and in case I need to remind you in (order for me to beef up this post with content-less blabber) I play this game based off my scum list

Come at me bro. Would you rather I not post at all?
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
May 30 2011 21:11 GMT
#325
Fuck, we can't edit right? I am so tempted ):

Then again, denouncing me as someone suspiciously advantageous against x or y group isn't the best way to start the game, eh?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
May 30 2011 21:11 GMT
#326
@sandroba they can be just as good as town...

I approve of the list, Its a good start for now, and its not dogmatic. lets drop it if its no longer serving the interest of the town. the only person I would put on the list as pro town right now is BC. everyone else is just bandwaggoning until they prove otherwise.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
May 30 2011 21:11 GMT
#327
On May 31 2011 06:10 Varpulis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2011 06:07 bumatlarge wrote:
On May 31 2011 06:03 Varpulis wrote:
BloodyC0bbler's plan is good for the first day, but we shouldn't play this game based off of who's on the "town list" and who's not. Protect the valuable, active players day 1, investigate the dudes with ulterior motives. I'd like to keep the kills to a minimum for the first few days. Save your bullets, guys.


I'm not loving your posting so far bro. General sweeping obvious statements. I think you'll be joining my scum list very soon, and in case I need to remind you in (order for me to beef up this post with content-less blabber) I play this game based off my scum list

Come at me bro. Would you rather I not post at all?

That's a very pro-town response.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
May 30 2011 21:11 GMT
#328
On May 31 2011 06:10 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2011 06:06 sandroba wrote:
@BC Isn't this only going to give us a vet/good player list for this game. Do you think mafia will purposefully remove their good players from their list?

Mine for example would be:

# GMarshal
# kitaman27
# bumatlarge
# Amber[LighT]
# BloodyC0bbler
# Meapak_Ziphh

That's pretty much a list of players we think would be good as mafia no?


grrr....


Dear god, thats quite a post restriction you have going on there Amber. Unless I'm wrong and you are faking.

Are you able to talk normaly?
Moderator
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 30 2011 21:12 GMT
#329
I have to jet to work, be back tonight. Don't be stupid in that time please.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
May 30 2011 21:12 GMT
#330
On May 31 2011 06:10 Torte de Lini wrote:
I'm the new guy, I have the most advantage against any alignment because no one knows my methodology or forms of deception/writing ;D!

Lemme bring Chaoser,he did an analysis of my SC2 posts in my first game,so good.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
May 30 2011 21:12 GMT
#331
On May 31 2011 06:11 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2011 06:10 Amber[LighT] wrote:
On May 31 2011 06:06 sandroba wrote:
@BC Isn't this only going to give us a vet/good player list for this game. Do you think mafia will purposefully remove their good players from their list?

Mine for example would be:

# GMarshal
# kitaman27
# bumatlarge
# Amber[LighT]
# BloodyC0bbler
# Meapak_Ziphh

That's pretty much a list of players we think would be good as mafia no?


grrr....


Dear god, thats quite a post restriction you have going on there Amber. Unless I'm wrong and you are faking.

Are you able to talk normaly?


*whines sadly*
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
May 30 2011 21:13 GMT
#332
On May 31 2011 06:12 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2011 06:11 GMarshal wrote:
On May 31 2011 06:10 Amber[LighT] wrote:
On May 31 2011 06:06 sandroba wrote:
@BC Isn't this only going to give us a vet/good player list for this game. Do you think mafia will purposefully remove their good players from their list?

Mine for example would be:

# GMarshal
# kitaman27
# bumatlarge
# Amber[LighT]
# BloodyC0bbler
# Meapak_Ziphh

That's pretty much a list of players we think would be good as mafia no?


grrr....


Dear god, thats quite a post restriction you have going on there Amber. Unless I'm wrong and you are faking.

Are you able to talk normaly?


*whines sadly*


poor little doggy
whole lies with a half smile
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
May 30 2011 21:13 GMT
#333
Amber, do you actually have a post restriction, or are you just being cute?
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
May 30 2011 21:13 GMT
#334
Yeah AMber either post normally or someone gave you a role where you can only talk like a dog.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 30 2011 21:14 GMT
#335
He's a dog!

Also, if the list is meant for pressure, Varp and San might be nice to add, to see how they react.

I'd also throw MZ on there for pro-town meta, but I don't think I've seen him post yet, so maybe hold off on that.
you gotta dance
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
May 30 2011 21:14 GMT
#336
On May 31 2011 06:12 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2011 06:11 GMarshal wrote:
On May 31 2011 06:10 Amber[LighT] wrote:
On May 31 2011 06:06 sandroba wrote:
@BC Isn't this only going to give us a vet/good player list for this game. Do you think mafia will purposefully remove their good players from their list?

Mine for example would be:

# GMarshal
# kitaman27
# bumatlarge
# Amber[LighT]
# BloodyC0bbler
# Meapak_Ziphh

That's pretty much a list of players we think would be good as mafia no?


grrr....


Dear god, thats quite a post restriction you have going on there Amber. Unless I'm wrong and you are faking.

Are you able to talk normaly?


*whines sadly*

Is Your role like,"Sewed Abomination Which Can't Talk"
Speak up ._.
Also about the lists,I am not good into meta reads and such,I barely understand that word lol
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 30 2011 21:14 GMT
#337
lawl, have fun people lol
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
May 30 2011 21:15 GMT
#338
On May 31 2011 06:13 Varpulis wrote:
Amber, do you actually have a post restriction, or are you just being cute?


*whines sadly*


On May 31 2011 06:13 redFF wrote:
Yeah AMber either post normally or someone gave you a role where you can only talk like a dog.


*whines sadly*



On May 31 2011 06:14 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
He's a dog!
.


*wiggles his tail*
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
May 30 2011 21:15 GMT
#339
Amber is a guard dog!?!?!?!
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
May 30 2011 21:15 GMT
#340
On May 31 2011 06:13 Node wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2011 06:12 Amber[LighT] wrote:
On May 31 2011 06:11 GMarshal wrote:
On May 31 2011 06:10 Amber[LighT] wrote:
On May 31 2011 06:06 sandroba wrote:
@BC Isn't this only going to give us a vet/good player list for this game. Do you think mafia will purposefully remove their good players from their list?

Mine for example would be:

# GMarshal
# kitaman27
# bumatlarge
# Amber[LighT]
# BloodyC0bbler
# Meapak_Ziphh

That's pretty much a list of players we think would be good as mafia no?


grrr....


Dear god, thats quite a post restriction you have going on there Amber. Unless I'm wrong and you are faking.

Are you able to talk normaly?



*whines sadly*


poor little doggy

Ok, lets assume you are telling the truth and not pulling a BM (in penalty mafia he faked a pr for most of a day). Can you post which expressions, exactly, you are limited to?
Moderator
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 185 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1429
WardiTV760
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6728
Bisu 2185
Jaedong 1069
EffOrt 511
Horang2 443
actioN 303
Mini 256
ZerO 185
Larva 159
ggaemo 130
[ Show more ]
Pusan 120
Mind 110
Barracks 79
Shinee 68
Bale 65
Sharp 64
Hyun 56
Snow 55
Dewaltoss 50
Yoon 50
ToSsGirL 34
hero 29
NotJumperer 20
sorry 19
Sacsri 18
scan(afreeca) 17
zelot 17
Noble 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc3354
qojqva1283
Dendi1050
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1191
markeloff604
Other Games
hiko665
B2W.Neo484
Lowko452
crisheroes283
DeMusliM232
Pyrionflax188
Livibee122
QueenE78
Mew2King59
Liquid`VortiX21
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV922
League of Legends
• Jankos2003
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.