• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:39
CEST 02:39
KST 09:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8532 users

Pick Your Power Insane! - Page 50

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 105 Next
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 19 2011 05:41 GMT
#981
On May 19 2011 14:36 KillerSOS wrote:
Why would you share that you are king? That's a dangerous thing to tell us.


Well I can get WHY he's telling us. It's so that there's no surprises and we can control his lynch. If he claims too late then we might get suspicious. But now politician and possibly journalist can control him. He could even be red, kill someone we didn't pick, pretend he got controlled by a politician that might not even exist and then we're stuck in WIFOM and a wild goose chase. For now I think we need to focus on the people we were focusing on yesterday, that being Incognito and Barundar. If it comes to it, we can ask for the double lynch and then deal with it when it comes.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 19 2011 05:42 GMT
#982
Well as King he has to lynch, so this is for sure a double lynch.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 19 2011 05:44 GMT
#983
Can I get some opinions on my Incognito analysis? >_____> I feel like it got buried by a bunch of posts asking for analysis.
Translator:3
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 19 2011 05:45 GMT
#984
I read it. You know I'm down with it homie.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
May 19 2011 05:46 GMT
#985
On May 19 2011 14:41 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 14:36 KillerSOS wrote:
Why would you share that you are king? That's a dangerous thing to tell us.


Well I can get WHY he's telling us. It's so that there's no surprises and we can control his lynch. If he claims too late then we might get suspicious. But now politician and possibly journalist can control him. He could even be red, kill someone we didn't pick, pretend he got controlled by a politician that might not even exist and then we're stuck in WIFOM and a wild goose chase. For now I think we need to focus on the people we were focusing on yesterday, that being Incognito and Barundar. If it comes to it, we can ask for the double lynch and then deal with it when it comes.


That makes sense, thanks.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 19 2011 05:52 GMT
#986
On May 19 2011 14:42 Ace wrote:
Well as King he has to lynch, so this is for sure a double lynch.


Damn, just reread it. So kingmaker is basically a compulsive day vigi that can make someone shoot for him. If Journalist can make people say ##lynch: Player then that's a crazy combo.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
May 19 2011 05:56 GMT
#987
On May 19 2011 14:52 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 14:42 Ace wrote:
Well as King he has to lynch, so this is for sure a double lynch.


Damn, just reread it. So kingmaker is basically a compulsive day vigi that can make someone shoot for him. If Journalist can make people say ##lynch: Player then that's a crazy combo.

The Politician can do the same thing as well, though we need details cleared up a bit as to how exactly a Politician buying a King's vote turns up. Best tread carefully.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
May 19 2011 06:00 GMT
#988
On May 19 2011 14:44 infinitestory wrote:
Can I get some opinions on my Incognito analysis? >_____> I feel like it got buried by a bunch of posts asking for analysis.

infinitestory the main problem with your analysis is that it seems a little bit too perfect. Almost as it if was a bus attempt. I'm not sure why, but I get that vibe for some reason. Probably will make a more rigorous analysis later today.

As for the day's events, well this is obviously to be expected. #1 and #2 get targeted, and one dies. Flamewheel has been giving out town vibes for me, and I've stated my opinion on that matter multiple times, and I don't think anyone has FOSd him just yet, so I think we can conclude that he was hit by a non-town role. Scamp had pretty much given away the fact that he was inventor, but I'm curious as to why nobody had provided medic protection to him. Either people are really that bad at this game, medics got wifomed, or some super special role did some shit. I don't think we can draw too many conclusions from this, but I would like to see how the accusations against Incognito and Baraundar end up. KillerSoS is still my FoS, especially with his typical risk adverse statements as

Why would you share that you are king? That's a dangerous thing to tell us.
.

In any case, because I'm having writer's block, I'm opening up myself to peoples' requests. Give me something fishy and I'll see how I can work with it.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 19 2011 06:03 GMT
#989
If you're calling IS's post a bus attempt then you're accusing him of being Scum. Is that the angle you're playing Caller?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 19 2011 06:05 GMT
#990
I still get to type my lynch in the thread regardless of if there is a politician or not. If who I type to kill is not dead at the end of the day and someone else is, that confirms that there is a scum politician present. A townie redirecting is stupid. The politician can't make me type things, he only changes where my votes land from the role description.

I'm also going to fully comply with the town on who to lynch. So if any surprises happen, it's scum involvement. There was also always the threat of kingmaker/politician, and kingmaker/journalist combo, and this way town knows what's going on.

This was the most transparent way to go about this, by claiming at the start of the day, and not waiting. This way we have the most time to discuss and decide what we want to do with it.
you gotta dance
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
May 19 2011 06:11 GMT
#991
On May 19 2011 15:03 Ace wrote:
If you're calling IS's post a bus attempt then you're accusing him of being Scum. Is that the angle you're playing Caller?

i said i have the feeling its a bus attempt, kind of like the feeling you gave me last night, only this time it wasn't a total fantasy

tldr im working on it
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
May 19 2011 06:22 GMT
#992
On May 19 2011 15:05 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
I still get to type my lynch in the thread regardless of if there is a politician or not. If who I type to kill is not dead at the end of the day and someone else is, that confirms that there is a scum politician present. A townie redirecting is stupid. The politician can't make me type things, he only changes where my votes land from the role description.

I'm also going to fully comply with the town on who to lynch. So if any surprises happen, it's scum involvement. There was also always the threat of kingmaker/politician, and kingmaker/journalist combo, and this way town knows what's going on.

This was the most transparent way to go about this, by claiming at the start of the day, and not waiting. This way we have the most time to discuss and decide what we want to do with it.


If you're scum and your team has the Politician, you can still "comply" with the town regarding the lynch and have the Politician redirect the kill. All that I'm saying is it doesn't necessarily proves your innocence.

靈魂交響曲
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 19 2011 06:31 GMT
#993
On May 19 2011 15:00 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 14:44 infinitestory wrote:
Can I get some opinions on my Incognito analysis? >_____> I feel like it got buried by a bunch of posts asking for analysis.

infinitestory the main problem with your analysis is that it seems a little bit too perfect. Almost as it if was a bus attempt. I'm not sure why, but I get that vibe for some reason. Probably will make a more rigorous analysis later today.

If this analysis is bulletproof enough that it looks like a bus attempt, that only makes me more confident.

It's definitely not perfect, nor is it a bus attempt, though. I can't explain him tunneling on the vote rigger / m2dt combo, as I stated in the analysis.

As for this being a bus, I've been questioning Incog's posts since he first said KillerSOS was mafia way back when, and I don't reckon the mafia would start orchestrating a bus before the pick order comes out. Incognito's not exactly a prime choice for a bus either.
Translator:3
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 19 2011 06:34 GMT
#994
H\e,y G[u[]y.s W/.e ne';eds t[o b{e e}xtr{e;m>e.l<y c9a)r(e%f#u$l a!b-o_u,t t^h*e e~x`p&l#o@s?i\o|n=s+.

0oes & (L)(0)(L) @ f;l.a*m;e',w-h=e)e-l f{o{r b#e%i!n@g t$o%o#w&n v8e5t3e6r0a1n a4s6 a8l2w4a5y7s-.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
May 19 2011 06:37 GMT
#995
On May 19 2011 15:34 Chezinu wrote:
H\e,y G[u[]y.s W/.e ne';eds t[o b{e e}xtr{e;m>e.l<y c9a)r(e%f#u$l a!b-o_u,t t^h*e e~x`p&l#o@s?i\o|n=s+.

0oes & (L)(0)(L) @ f;l.a*m;e',w-h=e)e-l f{o{r b#e%i!n@g t$o%o#w&n v8e5t3e6r0a1n a4s6 a8l2w4a5y7s-.


Y U STILL SO MAFIA
靈魂交響曲
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 19 2011 06:41 GMT
#996
On May 19 2011 15:37 Fishball wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 15:34 Chezinu wrote:
H\e,y G[u[]y.s W/.e ne';eds t[o b{e e}xtr{e;m>e.l<y c9a)r(e%f#u$l a!b-o_u,t t^h*e e~x`p&l#o@s?i\o|n=s+.

0oes & (L)(0)(L) @ f;l.a*m;e',w-h=e)e-l f{o{r b#e%i!n@g t$o%o#w&n v8e5t3e6r0a1n a4s6 a8l2w4a5y7s-.


Y U STILL SO MAFIA

B Kareful Tis coud be da koodward!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
May 19 2011 06:51 GMT
#997
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Shortest game I've ever played.

Good luck town.
Cheese is good for you!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 19 2011 06:55 GMT
#998
On May 19 2011 15:51 Scamp wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Shortest game I've ever played.

Good luck town.

It might not be o,v,e,r... There could be a P=r-i(es)t a[m[on-g u's
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
May 19 2011 07:00 GMT
#999
On May 19 2011 14:41 chaoser wrote:
For now I think we need to focus on the people we were focusing on yesterday, that being Incognito and Barundar. If it comes to it, we can ask for the double lynch and then deal with it when it comes.

I'd love to hear your suspects and why, not just general finger pointing.

Mafia will probably have the inventor by now. Even if they chose Thief over Copy Cat, they would most likely steal role from Scamp before killing him.
Bartundar
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
May 19 2011 07:06 GMT
#1000
On May 19 2011 16:00 Barundar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 14:41 chaoser wrote:
For now I think we need to focus on the people we were focusing on yesterday, that being Incognito and Barundar. If it comes to it, we can ask for the double lynch and then deal with it when it comes.

I'd love to hear your suspects and why, not just general finger pointing.

Mafia will probably have the inventor by now. Even if they chose Thief over Copy Cat, they would most likely steal role from Scamp before killing him.

Untrue for two reasons. Assume Mafia stole Inventor using the Thief. What happens then is Scamp would show up as vanilla in the flip. Furthermore, his invention could not have been made or given to anybody--the Thief prevents the usage of the role before it is stolen at the end of the night.

Does anybody else care who Scamp gave the invention to?
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 462
Bale 36
Dota 2
monkeys_forever469
League of Legends
Doublelift4360
Other Games
summit1g9688
JimRising 507
ViBE245
Livibee188
KnowMe170
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
BasetradeTV201
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• Adnapsc2 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1324
• Shiphtur569
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 21m
Patches Events
14h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 21m
OSC
22h 21m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.