• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:12
CEST 01:12
KST 08:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8756 users

Pick Your Power Insane! - Page 48

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 105 Next
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
May 19 2011 04:35 GMT
#941
On May 19 2011 13:30 Ace wrote:
ooooooo my now things are getting interesting!


Incognito is still going to get lynched, but somebody screwed up. Flamewheel isn't the problem here though. Something is off between Radfield and deconduo.


I was just about to follow up with my quote, that there is a possibility that the post Radfield made on page 45 was "a play".

I won't say it out loud on what I'm thinking right now, but Ace, if you're on the same page based on your check results, you should know what I'm talking about.
靈魂交響曲
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 19 2011 04:35 GMT
#942
Ohhhh, a clue. :p

Are you going to share it?
you gotta dance
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 19 2011 04:36 GMT
#943
*nods in agreement*

I had to put my gun on hold last night because I talked to myself and said "wait, the unRadfield/Incognito duo would try and pull some slick stuff!"

and they did.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADFIELD! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 19 2011 04:37 GMT
#944
On May 19 2011 13:35 Fishball wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 13:30 Ace wrote:
ooooooo my now things are getting interesting!


Incognito is still going to get lynched, but somebody screwed up. Flamewheel isn't the problem here though. Something is off between Radfield and deconduo.


I was just about to follow up with my quote, that there is a possibility that the post Radfield made on page 45 was "a play".

I won't say it out loud on what I'm thinking right now, but Ace, if you're on the same page based on your check results, you should know what I'm talking about.


you're 100% correct ^_^

talk about "telegraphing" huh? lol
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 19 2011 04:38 GMT
#945
Might come in handy later in the game to keep this updated. Too lazy to look through the thread to find the missing numbers at the moment

1. Flamewheel
2. Scamp [7][11] - Inventor
3. Caller [10][4]
4. Barundar [13][1]
5. Radfield
6. GMarshal [17][2]
7. Deconduo
8. Foolishness [1][1]
9. bumatlarge [1][18]
10. Kavdragon [2][1]
11. Chaoser [2][2]
12. Fishball [5][3]
13. KillerSOS [5][11]
14. Eiii [6][7]
15. Infinitestory [6][10]
16. Dreamflower [4][1]
17. Mr.Wiggles [4][2]
18. Original Name[4][6]
19. tnkted [4][12]
20. Chezinu
21. Ace [9][11]
22. Kurumi [9][x]
23. Incognito[9][x]
24. Node [9][1]
25. kitaman27 [9][1]
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
May 19 2011 04:38 GMT
#946
On May 19 2011 13:34 flamewheel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 13:30 Ace wrote:
ooooooo my now things are getting interesting!


Incognito is still going to get lynched, but somebody screwed up. Flamewheel isn't the problem here though. Something is off between Radfield and deconduo.

I'm waiting on my clue

Though Ver assures me it won't be anything simple, it will be something that comes from a profile... if the user has profile information. And if not, it comes from the name. Beyond that, I'm going to wait until everybody has had a chance to post. The people on my suspicious list (plus others) need to start being useful today. I can't vet myself two nights in a row, so you can bet there's a shot waiting. I don't have enough patience to check anybody.


Please refresh my memory, if you did announce your role. You're the Chuiu Jack, no?
So if you used your veteran ability last night, what is this "clue" thing you are referring to right now?
靈魂交響曲
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 19 2011 04:39 GMT
#947
On May 19 2011 13:38 Fishball wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 13:34 flamewheel wrote:
On May 19 2011 13:30 Ace wrote:
ooooooo my now things are getting interesting!


Incognito is still going to get lynched, but somebody screwed up. Flamewheel isn't the problem here though. Something is off between Radfield and deconduo.

I'm waiting on my clue

Though Ver assures me it won't be anything simple, it will be something that comes from a profile... if the user has profile information. And if not, it comes from the name. Beyond that, I'm going to wait until everybody has had a chance to post. The people on my suspicious list (plus others) need to start being useful today. I can't vet myself two nights in a row, so you can bet there's a shot waiting. I don't have enough patience to check anybody.


Please refresh my memory, if you did announce your role. You're the Chuiu Jack, no?
So if you used your veteran ability last night, what is this "clue" thing you are referring to right now?

His veteran ability is identical to Caller Veteran, which receives a clue about the attacker.
Translator:3
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
May 19 2011 04:41 GMT
#948
On May 19 2011 13:36 Ace wrote:
*nods in agreement*

I had to put my gun on hold last night because I talked to myself and said "wait, the unRadfield/Incognito duo would try and pull some slick stuff!"

and they did.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADFIELD! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Wait, you didn't shoot one of them because you thought they would try to pull something tricky? Well, it makes the game more fun I suppose.

Alright--let's figure out why there were only two shots. Obviously, Scamp was killed. I was shot. That's 2 KP for Mafia. First off: was anybody else shot? There are too many roles in this game, and I don't think that Mafia only have two bullets per night.

Next, if there is indeed a copycat, he needs to claim--considering he's the new Inventor. Considering the whole point of discussing inventions was to try to control the Inventor, if there is another one I want to know who it is, for obvious basic accountability reasons.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 19 2011 04:42 GMT
#949
Mafia has a flat 1 KP. Someone's got a shooting role, and they used it.
Translator:3
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 19 2011 04:43 GMT
#950
if copycat is in the mafia hands, as everyone expects, they aren't going to claim
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 19 2011 04:43 GMT
#951
On May 19 2011 13:41 flamewheel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 13:36 Ace wrote:
*nods in agreement*

I had to put my gun on hold last night because I talked to myself and said "wait, the unRadfield/Incognito duo would try and pull some slick stuff!"

and they did.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADFIELD! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Wait, you didn't shoot one of them because you thought they would try to pull something tricky? Well, it makes the game more fun I suppose.

Alright--let's figure out why there were only two shots. Obviously, Scamp was killed. I was shot. That's 2 KP for Mafia. First off: was anybody else shot? There are too many roles in this game, and I don't think that Mafia only have two bullets per night.

Next, if there is indeed a copycat, he needs to claim--considering he's the new Inventor. Considering the whole point of discussing inventions was to try to control the Inventor, if there is another one I want to know who it is, for obvious basic accountability reasons.


Yea. The way they behaved Day 1 they both played "risky" by their own words because imo they felt invincible. Waiting for Radfield to answer why he didn't pick up Vote Rigger.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
May 19 2011 04:43 GMT
#952
I think it's pretty likely the second KP came from mafia as well. The hits went to the #1 and #2 drafted players and I don't think flamewheel was a huge vig target or anything.
:3
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
May 19 2011 04:45 GMT
#953
On May 19 2011 13:43 Foolishness wrote:
if copycat is in the mafia hands, as everyone expects, they aren't going to claim


Seeing what happened to Scamp, I wouldn't blame them if they're town and don't claim.
whole lies with a half smile
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 19 2011 04:46 GMT
#954
On May 19 2011 13:43 Eiii wrote:
I think it's pretty likely the second KP came from mafia as well. The hits went to the #1 and #2 drafted players and I don't think flamewheel was a huge vig target or anything.

Because Scamp was the mafia hit for sure, right? (actually, if one of the hits was a vig, I think it would more likely be Scamp. I do agree that both hits were mafia, though.)
Translator:3
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
May 19 2011 04:47 GMT
#955
On May 19 2011 13:35 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Ohhhh, a clue. :p

Are you going to share it?

When I have had time to sufficiently mull over it. TL towns are terrible with clues and the last thing I want to do is derail the town with one more tangent. Fishball--yes, I get a clue, same as the Veteran in Caller's game.

"Something shrieked above your head and left holes in the curtains. But there was nothing else to be seen."

This example was pointing out blue_arrow.

On May 19 2011 13:43 Foolishness wrote:
if copycat is in the mafia hands, as everyone expects, they aren't going to claim

Duh. I'm saying if the copycat is town he needs to claim. If not and inventions still flow, then it's just one more piece of the puzzle that becomes known.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
May 19 2011 04:49 GMT
#956
On May 19 2011 13:39 infinitestory wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 13:38 Fishball wrote:
On May 19 2011 13:34 flamewheel wrote:
On May 19 2011 13:30 Ace wrote:
ooooooo my now things are getting interesting!


Incognito is still going to get lynched, but somebody screwed up. Flamewheel isn't the problem here though. Something is off between Radfield and deconduo.

I'm waiting on my clue

Though Ver assures me it won't be anything simple, it will be something that comes from a profile... if the user has profile information. And if not, it comes from the name. Beyond that, I'm going to wait until everybody has had a chance to post. The people on my suspicious list (plus others) need to start being useful today. I can't vet myself two nights in a row, so you can bet there's a shot waiting. I don't have enough patience to check anybody.


Please refresh my memory, if you did announce your role. You're the Chuiu Jack, no?
So if you used your veteran ability last night, what is this "clue" thing you are referring to right now?

His veteran ability is identical to Caller Veteran, which receives a clue about the attacker.


Ah, I see.
I have yet to digest all roles
靈魂交響曲
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
May 19 2011 04:52 GMT
#957
Got my clue. Ver is evil.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
May 19 2011 04:55 GMT
#958
On May 19 2011 13:47 flamewheel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 13:43 Foolishness wrote:
if copycat is in the mafia hands, as everyone expects, they aren't going to claim

Duh. I'm saying if the copycat is town he needs to claim. If not and inventions still flow, then it's just one more piece of the puzzle that becomes known.


Not necessarily. If the Copy Cat is Town and claims, unless we're going to devote our resources and protect him 24/7, he would likely die.
To be honest, I don't have a solid solution for this either, but just throwing it out there.
靈魂交響曲
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 19 2011 04:56 GMT
#959
And guys, I'd just like to let you all know I'm king today too. :p
you gotta dance
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 19 2011 04:57 GMT
#960
On May 19 2011 13:55 Fishball wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 13:47 flamewheel wrote:
On May 19 2011 13:43 Foolishness wrote:
if copycat is in the mafia hands, as everyone expects, they aren't going to claim

Duh. I'm saying if the copycat is town he needs to claim. If not and inventions still flow, then it's just one more piece of the puzzle that becomes known.


Not necessarily. If the Copy Cat is Town and claims, unless we're going to devote our resources and protect him 24/7, he would likely die.
To be honest, I don't have a solid solution for this either, but just throwing it out there.

We're probably better off just waiting until tomorrow and seeing if another invention comes up. If the copycat is in the town's hands, he can just make a name that's really pro town (e.g. vote check kit) to let us know.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O176
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 492
ZZZero.O 187
Hyun 145
Dota 2
monkeys_forever423
League of Legends
Doublelift3976
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4372
Liquid`Hasu443
Other Games
summit1g14220
FrodaN1598
JimRising 390
KnowMe261
Livibee194
ViBE117
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick866
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1190
Other Games
• imaqtpie1007
• Shiphtur564
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 48m
Patches Events
15h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 48m
OSC
23h 48m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.