• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:12
CEST 01:12
KST 08:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8756 users

Pick Your Power Insane! - Page 47

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 105 Next
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
May 19 2011 03:29 GMT
#921
On May 19 2011 12:21 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 12:17 Incognito wrote:
On May 19 2011 12:05 Foolishness wrote:
At the end of the day yesterday, I just thought Incognito had a bad case of Pyrrhuloxitis and wasn't really mafia, since to me some of his arguments against Kav were lol. So I didn't change my vote off of him until the end, but I lost track of time because I was watching proleague. Shit happens. Now I'm not sure what to think anymore. At the very least, Incog's attitude does not help the town in the current situation so I will still be voting him unless new information surfaces.

And frankly, I doubt anything new will come up. If the vote checker checks some list (as planned) would you have them claim the results even if they aren't damning? We all know mafia spread out votes as much as possible, so they will probably get a 1/5 people are mafia in one of the lists. Well big freaking deal since we got a 1/5 chance of randomly killing a mafia with a lynch anyways. I fail to see how vote checking is going to get us anywhere tomorrow. This game has lots of good players, mafia aren't going to be stupid and lose because of a vote check.

If nobody else is going to try to do some normal, mafia analysis, we might as well just throw in the towel now. These vote checks which are going to return 1/5 are mafia aren't going to help anything until day 4 when we get a bunch more vote checks to properly nab the mafia. Game will probably be close to over by then.


So what you're trying to say, is that you will be voting me, even though mafia were uninvolved in the lynch and probably spread out their votes, which wouldn't happen unless I'm town. Congratz. I, on the other hand, think we will find out some good information tonight.

I also like how you haven't given any analysis. Congratz again. When will people stop being afraid of looking stupid and actually do something?

And you've got loads of analysis Mr "let's wait for blues to win us the game"?

Yes I do, but if nobody cares about this game, I won't bother. See, I can play this game too!
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
May 19 2011 03:41 GMT
#922
On May 19 2011 12:29 Incognito wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 12:21 Foolishness wrote:
On May 19 2011 12:17 Incognito wrote:
On May 19 2011 12:05 Foolishness wrote:
At the end of the day yesterday, I just thought Incognito had a bad case of Pyrrhuloxitis and wasn't really mafia, since to me some of his arguments against Kav were lol. So I didn't change my vote off of him until the end, but I lost track of time because I was watching proleague. Shit happens. Now I'm not sure what to think anymore. At the very least, Incog's attitude does not help the town in the current situation so I will still be voting him unless new information surfaces.

And frankly, I doubt anything new will come up. If the vote checker checks some list (as planned) would you have them claim the results even if they aren't damning? We all know mafia spread out votes as much as possible, so they will probably get a 1/5 people are mafia in one of the lists. Well big freaking deal since we got a 1/5 chance of randomly killing a mafia with a lynch anyways. I fail to see how vote checking is going to get us anywhere tomorrow. This game has lots of good players, mafia aren't going to be stupid and lose because of a vote check.

If nobody else is going to try to do some normal, mafia analysis, we might as well just throw in the towel now. These vote checks which are going to return 1/5 are mafia aren't going to help anything until day 4 when we get a bunch more vote checks to properly nab the mafia. Game will probably be close to over by then.


So what you're trying to say, is that you will be voting me, even though mafia were uninvolved in the lynch and probably spread out their votes, which wouldn't happen unless I'm town. Congratz. I, on the other hand, think we will find out some good information tonight.

I also like how you haven't given any analysis. Congratz again. When will people stop being afraid of looking stupid and actually do something?

And you've got loads of analysis Mr "let's wait for blues to win us the game"?

Yes I do, but if nobody cares about this game, I won't bother. See, I can play this game too!



Oh don't be a child. I care about the game. Post your analysis.

If you give up, mafia wins.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 19 2011 03:41 GMT
#923
On May 19 2011 12:29 Incognito wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 12:21 Foolishness wrote:
On May 19 2011 12:17 Incognito wrote:
On May 19 2011 12:05 Foolishness wrote:
At the end of the day yesterday, I just thought Incognito had a bad case of Pyrrhuloxitis and wasn't really mafia, since to me some of his arguments against Kav were lol. So I didn't change my vote off of him until the end, but I lost track of time because I was watching proleague. Shit happens. Now I'm not sure what to think anymore. At the very least, Incog's attitude does not help the town in the current situation so I will still be voting him unless new information surfaces.

And frankly, I doubt anything new will come up. If the vote checker checks some list (as planned) would you have them claim the results even if they aren't damning? We all know mafia spread out votes as much as possible, so they will probably get a 1/5 people are mafia in one of the lists. Well big freaking deal since we got a 1/5 chance of randomly killing a mafia with a lynch anyways. I fail to see how vote checking is going to get us anywhere tomorrow. This game has lots of good players, mafia aren't going to be stupid and lose because of a vote check.

If nobody else is going to try to do some normal, mafia analysis, we might as well just throw in the towel now. These vote checks which are going to return 1/5 are mafia aren't going to help anything until day 4 when we get a bunch more vote checks to properly nab the mafia. Game will probably be close to over by then.


So what you're trying to say, is that you will be voting me, even though mafia were uninvolved in the lynch and probably spread out their votes, which wouldn't happen unless I'm town. Congratz. I, on the other hand, think we will find out some good information tonight.

I also like how you haven't given any analysis. Congratz again. When will people stop being afraid of looking stupid and actually do something?

And you've got loads of analysis Mr "let's wait for blues to win us the game"?

Yes I do, but if nobody cares about this game, I won't bother. See, I can play this game too!

This is why I want you dead. If I came across like I didn't care about the game then my bad, but you're the one who hurt the town yesterday with your bandwagon on Kav. You're the one that needs to prove that you are useful to the town alive rather than dead (and before you say I'm useless this is about you, not me). Repeatedly telling everyone "don't worry guys...vote checks and blues gonna win this for us" is not proving yourself useful; I don't care what nice role you may have picked up in the draft.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 19 2011 03:42 GMT
#924
/ignored
Translator:3
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
May 19 2011 03:59 GMT
#925
On May 19 2011 12:41 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 12:29 Incognito wrote:
On May 19 2011 12:21 Foolishness wrote:
On May 19 2011 12:17 Incognito wrote:
On May 19 2011 12:05 Foolishness wrote:
At the end of the day yesterday, I just thought Incognito had a bad case of Pyrrhuloxitis and wasn't really mafia, since to me some of his arguments against Kav were lol. So I didn't change my vote off of him until the end, but I lost track of time because I was watching proleague. Shit happens. Now I'm not sure what to think anymore. At the very least, Incog's attitude does not help the town in the current situation so I will still be voting him unless new information surfaces.

And frankly, I doubt anything new will come up. If the vote checker checks some list (as planned) would you have them claim the results even if they aren't damning? We all know mafia spread out votes as much as possible, so they will probably get a 1/5 people are mafia in one of the lists. Well big freaking deal since we got a 1/5 chance of randomly killing a mafia with a lynch anyways. I fail to see how vote checking is going to get us anywhere tomorrow. This game has lots of good players, mafia aren't going to be stupid and lose because of a vote check.

If nobody else is going to try to do some normal, mafia analysis, we might as well just throw in the towel now. These vote checks which are going to return 1/5 are mafia aren't going to help anything until day 4 when we get a bunch more vote checks to properly nab the mafia. Game will probably be close to over by then.


So what you're trying to say, is that you will be voting me, even though mafia were uninvolved in the lynch and probably spread out their votes, which wouldn't happen unless I'm town. Congratz. I, on the other hand, think we will find out some good information tonight.

I also like how you haven't given any analysis. Congratz again. When will people stop being afraid of looking stupid and actually do something?

And you've got loads of analysis Mr "let's wait for blues to win us the game"?

Yes I do, but if nobody cares about this game, I won't bother. See, I can play this game too!

This is why I want you dead. If I came across like I didn't care about the game then my bad, but you're the one who hurt the town yesterday with your bandwagon on Kav. You're the one that needs to prove that you are useful to the town alive rather than dead (and before you say I'm useless this is about you, not me). Repeatedly telling everyone "don't worry guys...vote checks and blues gonna win this for us" is not proving yourself useful; I don't care what nice role you may have picked up in the draft.


so lynch him, problem solved.
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 19 2011 04:00 GMT
#926
On May 19 2011 12:59 OriginalName wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 12:41 Foolishness wrote:
On May 19 2011 12:29 Incognito wrote:
On May 19 2011 12:21 Foolishness wrote:
On May 19 2011 12:17 Incognito wrote:
On May 19 2011 12:05 Foolishness wrote:
At the end of the day yesterday, I just thought Incognito had a bad case of Pyrrhuloxitis and wasn't really mafia, since to me some of his arguments against Kav were lol. So I didn't change my vote off of him until the end, but I lost track of time because I was watching proleague. Shit happens. Now I'm not sure what to think anymore. At the very least, Incog's attitude does not help the town in the current situation so I will still be voting him unless new information surfaces.

And frankly, I doubt anything new will come up. If the vote checker checks some list (as planned) would you have them claim the results even if they aren't damning? We all know mafia spread out votes as much as possible, so they will probably get a 1/5 people are mafia in one of the lists. Well big freaking deal since we got a 1/5 chance of randomly killing a mafia with a lynch anyways. I fail to see how vote checking is going to get us anywhere tomorrow. This game has lots of good players, mafia aren't going to be stupid and lose because of a vote check.

If nobody else is going to try to do some normal, mafia analysis, we might as well just throw in the towel now. These vote checks which are going to return 1/5 are mafia aren't going to help anything until day 4 when we get a bunch more vote checks to properly nab the mafia. Game will probably be close to over by then.


So what you're trying to say, is that you will be voting me, even though mafia were uninvolved in the lynch and probably spread out their votes, which wouldn't happen unless I'm town. Congratz. I, on the other hand, think we will find out some good information tonight.

I also like how you haven't given any analysis. Congratz again. When will people stop being afraid of looking stupid and actually do something?

And you've got loads of analysis Mr "let's wait for blues to win us the game"?

Yes I do, but if nobody cares about this game, I won't bother. See, I can play this game too!

This is why I want you dead. If I came across like I didn't care about the game then my bad, but you're the one who hurt the town yesterday with your bandwagon on Kav. You're the one that needs to prove that you are useful to the town alive rather than dead (and before you say I'm useless this is about you, not me). Repeatedly telling everyone "don't worry guys...vote checks and blues gonna win this for us" is not proving yourself useful; I don't care what nice role you may have picked up in the draft.


so lynch him, problem solved.

did you bother to look at any of the votes yesterday
Translator:3
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
May 19 2011 04:04 GMT
#927
On May 19 2011 13:00 infinitestory wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 12:59 OriginalName wrote:
On May 19 2011 12:41 Foolishness wrote:
On May 19 2011 12:29 Incognito wrote:
On May 19 2011 12:21 Foolishness wrote:
On May 19 2011 12:17 Incognito wrote:
On May 19 2011 12:05 Foolishness wrote:
At the end of the day yesterday, I just thought Incognito had a bad case of Pyrrhuloxitis and wasn't really mafia, since to me some of his arguments against Kav were lol. So I didn't change my vote off of him until the end, but I lost track of time because I was watching proleague. Shit happens. Now I'm not sure what to think anymore. At the very least, Incog's attitude does not help the town in the current situation so I will still be voting him unless new information surfaces.

And frankly, I doubt anything new will come up. If the vote checker checks some list (as planned) would you have them claim the results even if they aren't damning? We all know mafia spread out votes as much as possible, so they will probably get a 1/5 people are mafia in one of the lists. Well big freaking deal since we got a 1/5 chance of randomly killing a mafia with a lynch anyways. I fail to see how vote checking is going to get us anywhere tomorrow. This game has lots of good players, mafia aren't going to be stupid and lose because of a vote check.

If nobody else is going to try to do some normal, mafia analysis, we might as well just throw in the towel now. These vote checks which are going to return 1/5 are mafia aren't going to help anything until day 4 when we get a bunch more vote checks to properly nab the mafia. Game will probably be close to over by then.


So what you're trying to say, is that you will be voting me, even though mafia were uninvolved in the lynch and probably spread out their votes, which wouldn't happen unless I'm town. Congratz. I, on the other hand, think we will find out some good information tonight.

I also like how you haven't given any analysis. Congratz again. When will people stop being afraid of looking stupid and actually do something?

And you've got loads of analysis Mr "let's wait for blues to win us the game"?

Yes I do, but if nobody cares about this game, I won't bother. See, I can play this game too!

This is why I want you dead. If I came across like I didn't care about the game then my bad, but you're the one who hurt the town yesterday with your bandwagon on Kav. You're the one that needs to prove that you are useful to the town alive rather than dead (and before you say I'm useless this is about you, not me). Repeatedly telling everyone "don't worry guys...vote checks and blues gonna win this for us" is not proving yourself useful; I don't care what nice role you may have picked up in the draft.


so lynch him, problem solved.

did you bother to look at any of the votes yesterday


Not my fault your letting obvious scumswitches get away unpunished.
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
May 19 2011 04:09 GMT
#928
Day 2

[image loading]


After a disgruntled day 1 the town woke up, hoping for some pleasant news that would stop the bitter squabbling between themselves. And what a surprise they had in store for them! Scamp was shot. Who would have guessed!? Pyrrhuloxia also walked into an ambush of rakes and was impaled. Meanwhile, Bloodyc0bbler's screams could be heard in the background.

Lastly, but certainly not least, news spread around town that our good old Inventor has created some Rose-Colored Glasses.




Scamp the Inventor has died.





The Day will end in a bit under 48 hours, or at 18:00 GMT (+00:00). Please post all your votes in both the voting thread and this thread.
Liquipedia
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
May 19 2011 04:11 GMT
#929
Only one death? apparently mafia didn't get any killing roles.

I guess that probably means they got all the alignment blocking roles, yes?
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
May 19 2011 04:11 GMT
#930
or they didn't get what they wanted.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 19 2011 04:12 GMT
#931
Or our medics are pretty damn good.
Translator:3
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
May 19 2011 04:13 GMT
#932
Blue Inventor down

Wonder what his invention does?
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 19 2011 04:15 GMT
#933
Or they have copycat and have inventor now

Night 1 is over at least, and we can start discussing more again. Foolishness, you gonna continue talking? :p Green or not, I enjoy when people talk more, gives us more to work with.
you gotta dance
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
May 19 2011 04:15 GMT
#934
I took a hit last night. Obviously, instead of shooting or checking somebody I used my veteran life.

I'm waiting on my clue now, though as Ver says "you'll have to wait on it; I'm busy".
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 19 2011 04:16 GMT
#935
On May 19 2011 13:13 KillerSOS wrote:
Blue Inventor down

Wonder what his invention does?

Good question. I thought we asked for something unambiguous >_____>

Looking at something through rose-colored glasses means perceiving it as better than it is. This seems to indicate some sort of checking item, perhaps it'll take a mafia read and verify/deny it?
Translator:3
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 19 2011 04:21 GMT
#936
##Vote: Incognito

Vote mirrored here as requested.
Translator:3
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 19 2011 04:23 GMT
#937
We've got a problem here.

Radfield according to your breakdown of "strategy" earlier in the game you were supposed to pick up Vote Rigger.

But I checked you out last night and you aren't the Vote Rigger. I won't announce the role you have, but it is concerning you didn't follow your own plan.

Explain.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
May 19 2011 04:28 GMT
#938
Not rocket science, but unless FW and Ace/Radfield are lying, Bullet Proof is among these three.

1. Caller
2. Barundar
3. GMarshal

If not, deconduo is lying.
靈魂交響曲
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 19 2011 04:30 GMT
#939
ooooooo my now things are getting interesting!


Incognito is still going to get lynched, but somebody screwed up. Flamewheel isn't the problem here though. Something is off between Radfield and deconduo.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
May 19 2011 04:34 GMT
#940
On May 19 2011 13:30 Ace wrote:
ooooooo my now things are getting interesting!


Incognito is still going to get lynched, but somebody screwed up. Flamewheel isn't the problem here though. Something is off between Radfield and deconduo.

I'm waiting on my clue

Though Ver assures me it won't be anything simple, it will be something that comes from a profile... if the user has profile information. And if not, it comes from the name. Beyond that, I'm going to wait until everybody has had a chance to post. The people on my suspicious list (plus others) need to start being useful today. I can't vet myself two nights in a row, so you can bet there's a shot waiting. I don't have enough patience to check anybody.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O176
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 492
ZZZero.O 187
Hyun 145
Dota 2
monkeys_forever423
League of Legends
Doublelift3976
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4372
Liquid`Hasu443
Other Games
summit1g14220
FrodaN1598
JimRising 390
KnowMe261
Livibee194
ViBE117
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick866
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1190
Other Games
• imaqtpie1007
• Shiphtur564
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 48m
Patches Events
15h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 48m
OSC
23h 48m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.