• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:12
CEST 01:12
KST 08:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8756 users

Pick Your Power Insane! - Page 49

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 105 Next
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 19 2011 05:00 GMT
#961
On May 19 2011 13:56 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
And guys, I'd just like to let you all know I'm king today too. :p

What is this supposed to mean? If you were king yesterday, you would have been forced to publicly lynch someone, and that clearly didn't happen.
Translator:3
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
May 19 2011 05:00 GMT
#962
On May 19 2011 13:56 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
And guys, I'd just like to let you all know I'm king today too. :p


Ain't that something.

We still get the standard lynch in addition to yours, right?
whole lies with a half smile
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 19 2011 05:02 GMT
#963
On May 19 2011 14:00 infinitestory wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 13:56 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
And guys, I'd just like to let you all know I'm king today too. :p

What is this supposed to mean? If you were king yesterday, you would have been forced to publicly lynch someone, and that clearly didn't happen.


What? I wan't king yesterday, I'm king today.
you gotta dance
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
May 19 2011 05:02 GMT
#964
On May 19 2011 14:00 infinitestory wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 13:56 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
And guys, I'd just like to let you all know I'm king today too. :p

What is this supposed to mean? If you were king yesterday, you would have been forced to publicly lynch someone, and that clearly didn't happen.


The first king would be chosen Night 1. And there's a different king every day.


You are the Kingmaker, the power behind the throne. Every night you must send me a Private Message with a list of names to be made king. The highest person on the list not to be killed will be made king. The King will not be informed of who you are. You also can not choose any player you already made King unless you cannot fulfill your role otherwise (i,e only a few people are left whom you've all made king). You can't nominate yourself to be King either under any circumstances. The King is essentially a day vigilante who must type ##lynch player at some point during the day to kill someone. If the king's vote is bought by the politician, the politician also controls the king's lynch. Power behind the throne, neh?
whole lies with a half smile
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 19 2011 05:03 GMT
#965
On May 19 2011 14:00 Node wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 13:56 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
And guys, I'd just like to let you all know I'm king today too. :p


Ain't that something.

We still get the standard lynch in addition to yours, right?


Yes, I just have to type to kill someone in the thread.
you gotta dance
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 19 2011 05:05 GMT
#966
On May 19 2011 14:02 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 14:00 infinitestory wrote:
On May 19 2011 13:56 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
And guys, I'd just like to let you all know I'm king today too. :p

What is this supposed to mean? If you were king yesterday, you would have been forced to publicly lynch someone, and that clearly didn't happen.


What? I wan't king yesterday, I'm king today.

Ahh, that "too" registered in a funny way in my head.
Translator:3
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 19 2011 05:11 GMT
#967
On May 19 2011 13:57 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 13:55 Fishball wrote:
On May 19 2011 13:47 flamewheel wrote:
On May 19 2011 13:43 Foolishness wrote:
if copycat is in the mafia hands, as everyone expects, they aren't going to claim

Duh. I'm saying if the copycat is town he needs to claim. If not and inventions still flow, then it's just one more piece of the puzzle that becomes known.


Not necessarily. If the Copy Cat is Town and claims, unless we're going to devote our resources and protect him 24/7, he would likely die.
To be honest, I don't have a solid solution for this either, but just throwing it out there.

We're probably better off just waiting until tomorrow and seeing if another invention comes up. If the copycat is in the town's hands, he can just make a name that's really pro town (e.g. vote check kit) to let us know.


That doesn't mean anything though. They could be mafia, name something the vote check kit and actually it checks votes for blues or specific roles and such. Copycat should straight up claim if he's town since mafia killed Inventor, meaning they didn't get the Thief role so they can't steal it again from the CC. I say CC/Inventor claims, builds something we tell him to, and then we decide whether we want to protect them or not depending on who they are. Mafia is forced into a WIFOM situation and even if they do shoot inventor, it's fine since we shouldn't be relying on the inventor anyway. His invention names can always lead to ambiguous situations and we would end up discussing them too much and lose sight of scum hunting.

I'm also interested in Radfield's Non-Vote Rigger Pick.

@Mr. Wiggles....so if there's a politician they can just buy your lynch now?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 19 2011 05:16 GMT
#968
Also, [green]Can the journalist force Mr. Wiggles to ##lynch a certain target?[/green
Translator:3
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 19 2011 05:16 GMT
#969
whoops formatting
Also, Can the journalist force Mr. Wiggles to ##lynch a certain target?
Translator:3
dreamflower
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States312 Posts
May 19 2011 05:16 GMT
#970
Damn, I missed a lot. I'm sorry that I wasn't active at all today, as I had a long (but productive) day at work and at home. In addition, because of the death of a monitor in the family, we are now on one computer at home, which means I will have to fight for time online in the evenings.

That said, I would love to know:

On May 19 2011 13:52 flamewheel wrote:
Got my clue. Ver is evil.


Would you mind posting the clue that you got? It would be interesting to know, and I rather miss clue analysis, even though this sounds like it's a tricky one. Still, you never know what might be helpful to us in the end.
"When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers." -Oscar Wilde
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 19 2011 05:18 GMT
#971
On May 19 2011 14:11 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 13:57 Foolishness wrote:
On May 19 2011 13:55 Fishball wrote:
On May 19 2011 13:47 flamewheel wrote:
On May 19 2011 13:43 Foolishness wrote:
if copycat is in the mafia hands, as everyone expects, they aren't going to claim

Duh. I'm saying if the copycat is town he needs to claim. If not and inventions still flow, then it's just one more piece of the puzzle that becomes known.


Not necessarily. If the Copy Cat is Town and claims, unless we're going to devote our resources and protect him 24/7, he would likely die.
To be honest, I don't have a solid solution for this either, but just throwing it out there.

We're probably better off just waiting until tomorrow and seeing if another invention comes up. If the copycat is in the town's hands, he can just make a name that's really pro town (e.g. vote check kit) to let us know.


That doesn't mean anything though. They could be mafia, name something the vote check kit and actually it checks votes for blues or specific roles and such. Copycat should straight up claim if he's town since mafia killed Inventor, meaning they didn't get the Thief role so they can't steal it again from the CC. I say CC/Inventor claims, builds something we tell him to, and then we decide whether we want to protect them or not depending on who they are. Mafia is forced into a WIFOM situation and even if they do shoot inventor, it's fine since we shouldn't be relying on the inventor anyway. His invention names can always lead to ambiguous situations and we would end up discussing them too much and lose sight of scum hunting.

I'm also interested in Radfield's Non-Vote Rigger Pick.

@Mr. Wiggles....so if there's a politician they can just buy your lynch now?


That's my only issue with him announcing he got King'd. Scum Politician is pretty dangerous.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
dreamflower
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States312 Posts
May 19 2011 05:18 GMT
#972
Sorry for the double-post, I just saw that Mr. Wiggles already asked Flamewheel the same thing. I must have missed it earlier, while catching up.

Well, hopefully our combined requests will coax him to share it!
"When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers." -Oscar Wilde
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 19 2011 05:19 GMT
#973
On May 19 2011 14:11 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 13:57 Foolishness wrote:
On May 19 2011 13:55 Fishball wrote:
On May 19 2011 13:47 flamewheel wrote:
On May 19 2011 13:43 Foolishness wrote:
if copycat is in the mafia hands, as everyone expects, they aren't going to claim

Duh. I'm saying if the copycat is town he needs to claim. If not and inventions still flow, then it's just one more piece of the puzzle that becomes known.


Not necessarily. If the Copy Cat is Town and claims, unless we're going to devote our resources and protect him 24/7, he would likely die.
To be honest, I don't have a solid solution for this either, but just throwing it out there.

We're probably better off just waiting until tomorrow and seeing if another invention comes up. If the copycat is in the town's hands, he can just make a name that's really pro town (e.g. vote check kit) to let us know.


That doesn't mean anything though. They could be mafia, name something the vote check kit and actually it checks votes for blues or specific roles and such. Copycat should straight up claim if he's town since mafia killed Inventor, meaning they didn't get the Thief role so they can't steal it again from the CC. I say CC/Inventor claims, builds something we tell him to, and then we decide whether we want to protect them or not depending on who they are. Mafia is forced into a WIFOM situation and even if they do shoot inventor, it's fine since we shouldn't be relying on the inventor anyway. His invention names can always lead to ambiguous situations and we would end up discussing them too much and lose sight of scum hunting.

I'm also interested in Radfield's Non-Vote Rigger Pick.

@Mr. Wiggles....so if there's a politician they can just buy your lynch now?

We could make it even more obvious then "vote check kit for finding mafia only". Or something. You raise a valid point but I think the copycat should remain hidden if they are town. If mafia can't get KP to go through they probably won't be able to survive long. If inventor fell into mafia's hands they will be inventing things that would only help them (i.e. here's a gun you must shoot or something). Of course your argument still applies here as well. I don't know.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 19 2011 05:19 GMT
#974
FW said he'd avoid distracting the town by posting the clue immediately. I wholeheartedly agree. We're off track enough, and we need to shape up for today's lynch.
Translator:3
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 19 2011 05:22 GMT
#975
On May 19 2011 14:18 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 14:11 chaoser wrote:
On May 19 2011 13:57 Foolishness wrote:
On May 19 2011 13:55 Fishball wrote:
On May 19 2011 13:47 flamewheel wrote:
On May 19 2011 13:43 Foolishness wrote:
if copycat is in the mafia hands, as everyone expects, they aren't going to claim

Duh. I'm saying if the copycat is town he needs to claim. If not and inventions still flow, then it's just one more piece of the puzzle that becomes known.


Not necessarily. If the Copy Cat is Town and claims, unless we're going to devote our resources and protect him 24/7, he would likely die.
To be honest, I don't have a solid solution for this either, but just throwing it out there.

We're probably better off just waiting until tomorrow and seeing if another invention comes up. If the copycat is in the town's hands, he can just make a name that's really pro town (e.g. vote check kit) to let us know.


That doesn't mean anything though. They could be mafia, name something the vote check kit and actually it checks votes for blues or specific roles and such. Copycat should straight up claim if he's town since mafia killed Inventor, meaning they didn't get the Thief role so they can't steal it again from the CC. I say CC/Inventor claims, builds something we tell him to, and then we decide whether we want to protect them or not depending on who they are. Mafia is forced into a WIFOM situation and even if they do shoot inventor, it's fine since we shouldn't be relying on the inventor anyway. His invention names can always lead to ambiguous situations and we would end up discussing them too much and lose sight of scum hunting.

I'm also interested in Radfield's Non-Vote Rigger Pick.

@Mr. Wiggles....so if there's a politician they can just buy your lynch now?


That's my only issue with him announcing he got King'd. Scum Politician is pretty dangerous.


Or I could be lying to see if my vote changes later in the day and tells us there's a scum politician present. Or I could be telling the truth and I'm worried about kingmaker/politician mafia combo. For now we'll see how people act when offered the potential for a double lynch.
you gotta dance
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
May 19 2011 05:29 GMT
#976
On May 19 2011 13:46 infinitestory wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 13:43 Eiii wrote:
I think it's pretty likely the second KP came from mafia as well. The hits went to the #1 and #2 drafted players and I don't think flamewheel was a huge vig target or anything.

Because Scamp was the mafia hit for sure, right? (actually, if one of the hits was a vig, I think it would more likely be Scamp. I do agree that both hits were mafia, though.)


Can you explain what you're thinking here? Scamp was assigned the inventor role, he didn't make any sort of indication that he wouldn't take it, and then took it and played pretty normally. I don't see why anyone but mafia would off him :/
:3
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 19 2011 05:32 GMT
#977
On May 19 2011 14:29 Eiii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 13:46 infinitestory wrote:
On May 19 2011 13:43 Eiii wrote:
I think it's pretty likely the second KP came from mafia as well. The hits went to the #1 and #2 drafted players and I don't think flamewheel was a huge vig target or anything.

Because Scamp was the mafia hit for sure, right? (actually, if one of the hits was a vig, I think it would more likely be Scamp. I do agree that both hits were mafia, though.)


Can you explain what you're thinking here? Scamp was assigned the inventor role, he didn't make any sort of indication that he wouldn't take it, and then took it and played pretty normally. I don't see why anyone but mafia would off him :/

Scamp didn't claim his inventor role + somehow a bunch of people marked him as suspicious. Still, I'm not saying that Scamp was killed by a townie hit. At least, I hope no townie was dumb enough to.
Translator:3
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
May 19 2011 05:32 GMT
#978
On May 19 2011 14:19 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 14:11 chaoser wrote:
On May 19 2011 13:57 Foolishness wrote:
On May 19 2011 13:55 Fishball wrote:
On May 19 2011 13:47 flamewheel wrote:
On May 19 2011 13:43 Foolishness wrote:
if copycat is in the mafia hands, as everyone expects, they aren't going to claim

Duh. I'm saying if the copycat is town he needs to claim. If not and inventions still flow, then it's just one more piece of the puzzle that becomes known.


Not necessarily. If the Copy Cat is Town and claims, unless we're going to devote our resources and protect him 24/7, he would likely die.
To be honest, I don't have a solid solution for this either, but just throwing it out there.

We're probably better off just waiting until tomorrow and seeing if another invention comes up. If the copycat is in the town's hands, he can just make a name that's really pro town (e.g. vote check kit) to let us know.


That doesn't mean anything though. They could be mafia, name something the vote check kit and actually it checks votes for blues or specific roles and such. Copycat should straight up claim if he's town since mafia killed Inventor, meaning they didn't get the Thief role so they can't steal it again from the CC. I say CC/Inventor claims, builds something we tell him to, and then we decide whether we want to protect them or not depending on who they are. Mafia is forced into a WIFOM situation and even if they do shoot inventor, it's fine since we shouldn't be relying on the inventor anyway. His invention names can always lead to ambiguous situations and we would end up discussing them too much and lose sight of scum hunting.

I'm also interested in Radfield's Non-Vote Rigger Pick.

@Mr. Wiggles....so if there's a politician they can just buy your lynch now?

We could make it even more obvious then "vote check kit for finding mafia only". Or something. You raise a valid point but I think the copycat should remain hidden if they are town. If mafia can't get KP to go through they probably won't be able to survive long. If inventor fell into mafia's hands they will be inventing things that would only help them (i.e. here's a gun you must shoot or something). Of course your argument still applies here as well. I don't know.


Well, keep in mind that the receiver of the item gets the truthful description of how it works. Presumably if the inventor was smart enough to give an invention to a town player the recipient could post how it works so that we don't have to rely on an ambiguous title.

I think that we're getting off-track with this discussion, though, considering that we have no idea whether or not a) the copycat is in existence or b) whether they care if the town knows if they're red or not.
whole lies with a half smile
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
May 19 2011 05:36 GMT
#979
Why would you share that you are king? That's a dangerous thing to tell us.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 19 2011 05:38 GMT
#980
On May 19 2011 14:22 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2011 14:18 Ace wrote:
On May 19 2011 14:11 chaoser wrote:
On May 19 2011 13:57 Foolishness wrote:
On May 19 2011 13:55 Fishball wrote:
On May 19 2011 13:47 flamewheel wrote:
On May 19 2011 13:43 Foolishness wrote:
if copycat is in the mafia hands, as everyone expects, they aren't going to claim

Duh. I'm saying if the copycat is town he needs to claim. If not and inventions still flow, then it's just one more piece of the puzzle that becomes known.


Not necessarily. If the Copy Cat is Town and claims, unless we're going to devote our resources and protect him 24/7, he would likely die.
To be honest, I don't have a solid solution for this either, but just throwing it out there.

We're probably better off just waiting until tomorrow and seeing if another invention comes up. If the copycat is in the town's hands, he can just make a name that's really pro town (e.g. vote check kit) to let us know.


That doesn't mean anything though. They could be mafia, name something the vote check kit and actually it checks votes for blues or specific roles and such. Copycat should straight up claim if he's town since mafia killed Inventor, meaning they didn't get the Thief role so they can't steal it again from the CC. I say CC/Inventor claims, builds something we tell him to, and then we decide whether we want to protect them or not depending on who they are. Mafia is forced into a WIFOM situation and even if they do shoot inventor, it's fine since we shouldn't be relying on the inventor anyway. His invention names can always lead to ambiguous situations and we would end up discussing them too much and lose sight of scum hunting.

I'm also interested in Radfield's Non-Vote Rigger Pick.

@Mr. Wiggles....so if there's a politician they can just buy your lynch now?


That's my only issue with him announcing he got King'd. Scum Politician is pretty dangerous.


Or I could be lying to see if my vote changes later in the day and tells us there's a scum politician present. Or I could be telling the truth and I'm worried about kingmaker/politician mafia combo. For now we'll see how people act when offered the potential for a double lynch.


Which would be secondary to the fact that the Scum have an untraceable day kill.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O176
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 492
ZZZero.O 187
Hyun 145
Dota 2
monkeys_forever423
League of Legends
Doublelift3976
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4372
Liquid`Hasu443
Other Games
summit1g14220
FrodaN1598
JimRising 390
KnowMe261
Livibee194
ViBE117
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick866
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1190
Other Games
• imaqtpie1007
• Shiphtur564
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 48m
Patches Events
15h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 48m
OSC
23h 48m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.