• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:59
CEST 00:59
KST 07:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7798 users

Pick Your Power Insane! - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 105 Next
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
May 15 2011 04:05 GMT
#341
Well, I'm going to have a shitty role then.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
May 15 2011 04:06 GMT
#342
[4][12] IIRC. What should those of us with later picks be aiming for?
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
May 15 2011 04:06 GMT
#343
Also, LOL at flamewheel getting #1. I call haxs. Or co-host.

On that note, I'd like to swear my undying loyalty to the co-host. Something tells me that someone that powerful isn't going to necessarily have a alignment. Is it possible that FW holds some role similar to that of the instructor in Dr.H's battle royal?
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
May 15 2011 04:10 GMT
#344
So, are we going to try for the voterigger + list checks or no? And if we are, do we want to assign who picks those roles so the Detective can be medic proted?
Moderator
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
May 15 2011 04:12 GMT
#345
I picked [9][1]. I guess I'm not the only one who likes lucky number 9.
whole lies with a half smile
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 15 2011 04:16 GMT
#346
god damnit! Instead of picking 2 numbers I actually picked THREE! - 911.

I figured it was symbolic.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
May 15 2011 04:21 GMT
#347
You should have chosen a more effective symbol, then.

Case in point: I picked 7-11 which I can see from my home.
Cheese is good for you!
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
May 15 2011 04:23 GMT
#348
I picked [4][6]

now lets get this on like did e kong
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
May 15 2011 04:29 GMT
#349
On May 15 2011 13:12 Node wrote:
I picked [9][1]. I guess I'm not the only one who likes lucky number 9.


Mission success. Node has been denied. I was [9][1] as well.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 15 2011 04:36 GMT
#350
[6][10]. ;-;
Translator:3
dreamflower
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States312 Posts
May 15 2011 04:37 GMT
#351
I picked [4][1], and now I can see why I ended up at #16. I'm sorry if you guys were hoping to be higher up on the draft order, though I must say I'm kind of glad that I ended up in the middle. I don't mind getting a slightly-less-controversial blue role, hopefully.
"When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers." -Oscar Wilde
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 15 2011 04:42 GMT
#352
[4][2]
you gotta dance
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
May 15 2011 04:43 GMT
#353
So far I have:


1. Flamewheel
2. Scamp [7][11]
3. Caller
4. Barundar
5. Radfield
6. GMarshal
7. Deconduo
8. Foolishness
9. bumatlarge
10. Kavdragon [2][1]
11. Chaoser [2][x]
12. Fishball
13. KillerSOS
14. Eiii [6][x]
15. Infinitestory [6][10]
16. Dreamflower [4][1]
17. Mr.Wiggles [4][x]
18. Original Name[4][6]
19. tnkted [4][12]
20. Chezinu
21. Ace [9][9]
22. Kurumi [9][x]
23. Incognito[9][x]
24. Node [9][1]
25. kitaman27 [9][1]

Just to note, this list isn't going to help all that much now, but hopefully later on after some mafia flip, we will be able to analyse the drafting behaviors.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
May 15 2011 04:43 GMT
#354
[1][18] sorry foolishness
Together but separate, like oatmeal
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
May 15 2011 04:44 GMT
#355
Kav, you missed me with [17][2]
Moderator
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 15 2011 04:46 GMT
#356
i like how the bottom half of that list is full of numbers
Translator:3
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
May 15 2011 04:48 GMT
#357
On May 15 2011 13:43 Kavdragon wrote:
So far I have:


1. Flamewheel
2. Scamp [7][11]
3. Caller
4. Barundar
5. Radfield
6. GMarshal
7. Deconduo
8. Foolishness
9. bumatlarge
10. Kavdragon [2][1]
11. Chaoser [2][x]
12. Fishball
13. KillerSOS
14. Eiii [6][x]
15. Infinitestory [6][10]
16. Dreamflower [4][1]
17. Mr.Wiggles [4][x]
18. Original Name[4][6]
19. tnkted [4][12]
20. Chezinu
21. Ace [9][9]
22. Kurumi [9][x]
23. Incognito[9][x]
24. Node [9][1]
25. kitaman27 [9][1]

Just to note, this list isn't going to help all that much now, but hopefully later on after some mafia flip, we will be able to analyse the drafting behaviors.


How do you figure that Ace picked [9][9]?
whole lies with a half smile
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
May 15 2011 04:48 GMT
#358
I'll probably leave it till everyone's numbers are in to avoid spamming the thread, but I've got a list that I'll update continually in my spreadsheet, so keeping track shouldn't be too hard. (Also, there may be some faulty assumptions in my guesses up there, so fair warning and all.)
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
May 15 2011 04:50 GMT
#359
On May 15 2011 13:48 Node wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2011 13:43 Kavdragon wrote:
So far I have:


1. Flamewheel
2. Scamp [7][11]
3. Caller
4. Barundar
5. Radfield
6. GMarshal
7. Deconduo
8. Foolishness
9. bumatlarge
10. Kavdragon [2][1]
11. Chaoser [2][x]
12. Fishball
13. KillerSOS
14. Eiii [6][x]
15. Infinitestory [6][10]
16. Dreamflower [4][1]
17. Mr.Wiggles [4][x]
18. Original Name[4][6]
19. tnkted [4][12]
20. Chezinu
21. Ace [9][9]
22. Kurumi [9][x]
23. Incognito[9][x]
24. Node [9][1]
25. kitaman27 [9][1]

Just to note, this list isn't going to help all that much now, but hopefully later on after some mafia flip, we will be able to analyse the drafting behaviors.


How do you figure that Ace picked [9][9]?


Lol. Apparently i fail at typing. It has been fixed to [9][11] on my list now.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
May 15 2011 04:53 GMT
#360
I went with [5] [11]
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O189
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 492
ZZZero.O 189
Hyun 109
Dota 2
monkeys_forever427
League of Legends
Doublelift4167
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4252
Liquid`Hasu471
Other Games
summit1g14235
FrodaN1670
JimRising 384
KnowMe239
Livibee187
ViBE95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick821
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 125
• Adnapsc2 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1085
Other Games
• imaqtpie1101
• Shiphtur445
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 1m
Patches Events
16h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 1m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.