• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:49
CEST 07:49
KST 14:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5552 users

Experiment Mafia II - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 22 Next All
purple2
Profile Joined April 2011
56 Posts
April 29 2011 20:48 GMT
#281
On April 30 2011 05:37 Orange2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2011 05:32 purple2 wrote:
I was rereading the thread, in particular blue's posts. He has occasionally given me a scummy feeling. But I came across this and remember not quite understanding the context of it the first time I read it.

On April 28 2011 03:55 green2 wrote:
On April 28 2011 01:26 Zerg1 wrote:
Red2 seems like a good candidate for now, protoss1 initially responded hastily and scum like to my pressure, but he reacted calmly afterwards. I'm still watching you protoss1.


I'm Sheriff.

From page 7. I don't know if anybody else saw this or not. It was posted during day 1. Either scum didn't see it or he is scum.


Or scum interpreted it as random spam, which is what I did. It didn't even occur to me that that was a claim,

@Terran, we are lynching green for claiming DT and lying about his result, so vote him for now, please read through the thread and get back to us on who you think is scum.

It didn't occur to me either. But now that I see it for what he meant it to be it screams noob at me. In that context his results post may be screaming noob as well. I just don't feel as good about this as I did a few hours ago.
Orange2
Profile Joined April 2011
103 Posts
April 29 2011 20:53 GMT
#282
On April 30 2011 05:48 purple2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2011 05:37 Orange2 wrote:
On April 30 2011 05:32 purple2 wrote:
I was rereading the thread, in particular blue's posts. He has occasionally given me a scummy feeling. But I came across this and remember not quite understanding the context of it the first time I read it.

On April 28 2011 03:55 green2 wrote:
On April 28 2011 01:26 Zerg1 wrote:
Red2 seems like a good candidate for now, protoss1 initially responded hastily and scum like to my pressure, but he reacted calmly afterwards. I'm still watching you protoss1.


I'm Sheriff.

From page 7. I don't know if anybody else saw this or not. It was posted during day 1. Either scum didn't see it or he is scum.


Or scum interpreted it as random spam, which is what I did. It didn't even occur to me that that was a claim,

@Terran, we are lynching green for claiming DT and lying about his result, so vote him for now, please read through the thread and get back to us on who you think is scum.

It didn't occur to me either. But now that I see it for what he meant it to be it screams noob at me. In that context his results post may be screaming noob as well. I just don't feel as good about this as I did a few hours ago.


He lied, we know he lied, theres no getting around that fact, what motivation does a townie have to lie like that? other than insanity I mean? I can't come up with any, so I have to assume he is scum.

Insanity is not a defense that is going to work in this situation I think. I mean worst comes to worst, we lynch him, find out he wasn't mafia when we activate the ability and assume he is a dt and lynch zerg.

The only thing that really worries me is if he is a townie fucking around, in which case he may very well cost us the game.
purple2
Profile Joined April 2011
56 Posts
April 29 2011 21:19 GMT
#283
Don't get me wrong. I'm not changing my vote I'm just not longer as hopeful of a victory tonight. And am anticipating a zerg lynch tomorrow.
green2
Profile Joined April 2011
21 Posts
April 29 2011 21:21 GMT
#284
reading this thread is the best entertainment around. Not one of you is even close to figuring out what is going on here.
Protoss1
Profile Joined April 2011
47 Posts
April 29 2011 21:39 GMT
#285
Well, care to tell us, Green, or just content to get lynched?
purple2
Profile Joined April 2011
56 Posts
April 29 2011 21:41 GMT
#286
On April 30 2011 06:21 green2 wrote:
reading this thread is the best entertainment around. Not one of you is even close to figuring out what is going on here.

We are lynching you. Seems to me you are the one that is out of touch with reality.

I hate smarmy.
green2
Profile Joined April 2011
21 Posts
April 29 2011 21:43 GMT
#287
On April 30 2011 06:39 Protoss1 wrote:
Well, care to tell us, Green, or just content to get lynched?


I'm more than content being lynched. Based on what I've read so far, it's going to guarantee a win for my side.
purple2
Profile Joined April 2011
56 Posts
April 29 2011 21:48 GMT
#288
On April 30 2011 06:43 green2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2011 06:39 Protoss1 wrote:
Well, care to tell us, Green, or just content to get lynched?


I'm more than content being lynched. Based on what I've read so far, it's going to guarantee a win for my side.

Ya that's pure unadulterated cow manure right there. If you were sitting on some bullshit win condition you would be drinking margaritas in Tahiti right now.
Not in here telling all of us how stupid we are.
Pink2
Profile Joined April 2011
23 Posts
April 29 2011 21:49 GMT
#289
Is it just me or did green just claim scum?

//Pink2
[image loading]
green2
Profile Joined April 2011
21 Posts
April 29 2011 21:59 GMT
#290
On April 30 2011 06:48 purple2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2011 06:43 green2 wrote:
On April 30 2011 06:39 Protoss1 wrote:
Well, care to tell us, Green, or just content to get lynched?


I'm more than content being lynched. Based on what I've read so far, it's going to guarantee a win for my side.

Ya that's pure unadulterated cow manure right there. If you were sitting on some bullshit win condition you would be drinking margaritas in Tahiti right now.
Not in here telling all of us how stupid we are.


So long for now, I'll explain how you all lost in the game analysis or whatever.
purple2
Profile Joined April 2011
56 Posts
April 29 2011 22:01 GMT
#291
On April 30 2011 06:49 Pink2 wrote:
Is it just me or did green just claim scum?

//Pink2
[image loading]

I don't know what he claimed. Looked like an insanity defense to me.

RoL, we have lost red2 and random4 correct? Why does the OP say there is 5/11 townies left? You're not going to make us all drink the kool aid are you?
purple2
Profile Joined April 2011
56 Posts
April 29 2011 22:02 GMT
#292
On April 30 2011 06:59 green2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2011 06:48 purple2 wrote:
On April 30 2011 06:43 green2 wrote:
On April 30 2011 06:39 Protoss1 wrote:
Well, care to tell us, Green, or just content to get lynched?


I'm more than content being lynched. Based on what I've read so far, it's going to guarantee a win for my side.

Ya that's pure unadulterated cow manure right there. If you were sitting on some bullshit win condition you would be drinking margaritas in Tahiti right now.
Not in here telling all of us how stupid we are.


So long for now, I'll explain how you all lost in the game analysis or whatever.

Can't wait.
Orange2
Profile Joined April 2011
103 Posts
April 29 2011 22:19 GMT
#293
On April 30 2011 07:02 purple2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2011 06:59 green2 wrote:
On April 30 2011 06:48 purple2 wrote:
On April 30 2011 06:43 green2 wrote:
On April 30 2011 06:39 Protoss1 wrote:
Well, care to tell us, Green, or just content to get lynched?


I'm more than content being lynched. Based on what I've read so far, it's going to guarantee a win for my side.

Ya that's pure unadulterated cow manure right there. If you were sitting on some bullshit win condition you would be drinking margaritas in Tahiti right now.
Not in here telling all of us how stupid we are.


So long for now, I'll explain how you all lost in the game analysis or whatever.

Can't wait.


He's scum or a traitor, thinks we are going to lynch Zerg when if dosn't flip red, we aren't going to necessarily lynch zerg, no need to worry about the wifom that green is trying to create, lets all focus on finding other scum now. As far as I am concerned green is an invisible poster, just disregard his posts and lets try to find the mafia.
Orange2
Profile Joined April 2011
103 Posts
April 29 2011 22:38 GMT
#294
Anyway focusing on the players that are left, my list of current reads

yellow1- he has a decent number of post, yet none of them are memorable, he needs more scrutiny and pressure to see how he reacts, no real read on him

pink2- I dont like pink, I get the feeling that he keeps trying to gain town cred without actually contributing, mild FoS

blue1- mild town read, but his first post today makes me worry about him, its worth keeping an eye on him

purple2- mild town read, none of his posts stand out as scummy to me, an important note to make is his association with pink, when he defends him from a lynch day 1, just something to keep in the back of your mind

orange2- Its me! Hi!

terran1- null read, waiting to see how he acts now that he has been replaced

zerg1- an aggressive start, then disappears off the map, proceeds to reappear the second he is accused, I'm suspicious of him, but I haven't fully analyzed him

protoss1 - smacks of being a newb, I think town, but there are some nice accusations against him out there, but I'm not 100% sure they hold up well. Need to look at him more
purple2
Profile Joined April 2011
56 Posts
April 29 2011 23:05 GMT
#295
Pink was inactive the entirety of day 1. I never defended him. I had my vote on him most of the day.
Orange2
Profile Joined April 2011
103 Posts
April 29 2011 23:08 GMT
#296
On April 30 2011 08:05 purple2 wrote:
Pink was inactive the entirety of day 1. I never defended him. I had my vote on him most of the day.


Just checked over your posts, you are right, I must be getting my colors confused again, sorry about that, didn't mean to slander.
Blue1
Profile Joined April 2011
71 Posts
April 30 2011 02:26 GMT
#297
##Vote: green1
Blue1
Profile Joined April 2011
71 Posts
April 30 2011 03:34 GMT
#298
wait, if green is traitor he's derailing protoss lynch. That's the only possible scenario it makes any kind of sense.
Blue1
Profile Joined April 2011
71 Posts
April 30 2011 03:35 GMT
#299
Is there anyone still around so we can switch back to protoss?
Blue1
Profile Joined April 2011
71 Posts
April 30 2011 03:38 GMT
#300
On April 30 2011 02:19 Protoss1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2011 20:10 Blue1 wrote:
Alright so let's make sense of all of this. From a newbie blue who wants to survive perspective he would have jumped at the opportunity of being protected by the medic. It makes no sense. From a newbie townie that wants to take a hit for the team perspective he would not have revealed his plan before the end of the night. It makes no sense.
Now from a mafia perspective, lets see:
1) Try to survive the day lynch at all costs. Check
2) Being extremely defensive and not posting any content whatsoever. Check
3) Not helping town gather info at all, even after I told him multiple times to do so. Check
4) Not willing to commit to any votes at all and being conserned about looking scummy. Check
5) Not having any reason to be concerned about survival at night time. Saying, I'm just a regular townie, who has no blue powers. Don't mind me if I don't get killed at night. Nothing to be suspicious about. Check
##Vote : Protoss


Going to respond to your points generally instead of responding to each one.

Points 1-4 I don't see how you're inferring from those "checks" that I'm scum. I have been saying from Post #1 that I am brand new to the game. Wanting to survive/play = scum? Huh? I am not an experienced scum hunter and you're mistaking my inexperience for deliberate deception.

As for #5, I never said I wasn't concerned about surviving. As you said, I feel I have made it pretty clear what my allignment/color is. I have never incinuated, "I'm just a regular townie, don't mind me." Please show me where. I didn't want to come out and say "I'M BLUE, PLEASE PROTECT ME LOL" so I tried to be as vague yet helpful as I could. Apparently, mission failed.

It seems Green has been caught in a lie, so:

##Vote: Green2


So you are claiming blue without telling us what role you are? How easy is that for mafia to do?
please people look at protoss carefully
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 117
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2234
GuemChi 637
Snow 170
Leta 130
Bale 30
Noble 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Icarus 8
Dota 2
febbydoto12
League of Legends
JimRising 620
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King186
Other Games
summit1g7116
WinterStarcraft357
C9.Mang0275
Sick153
ViBE81
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick492
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2164
League of Legends
• Lourlo1390
• Stunt435
Other Games
• Shiphtur500
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 12m
Patches Events
10h 12m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.