• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:06
CEST 01:06
KST 08:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War665.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13167 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 179 Next
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 12 2011 04:55 GMT
#1441
On April 12 2011 13:53 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 13:50 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Well it's pretty obvious at this point protact isn't getting anywhere. I think you should vote for me chaoser. It's too late at this point for a significant shift from Gmarshal -> protact to put me and him in the lead. If you don't trust him your best bet is to cut your losses and ensure he doesn't get mayor.


I will do no such thing. Prot is, in my opinion, the best choice and I intend to stick by it. He's making great arguments and people are drowning him out with hyperbola and inflammatory rhetoric. I'm calling the bullshit out. He's explained the situation and it makes logical sense. People come in throwing out hate and a mud slinging campaign against him saying "HE'S BLACK HE'S BLACK BLACKKKKKK" to scare all the newbies into not voting him when his positive far outweigh his negatives (Already said this multiple times)

And it's very doubtfully going to happen. Unless 2 switch off gmarshal onto me and all the random voters go to protact. I can respect that you are sticking to your convictions though.
RIP Aaliyah
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 12 2011 04:55 GMT
#1442
On April 12 2011 13:52 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 13:51 M0nsterChef wrote:
Why do people think I'm still scum? Is there anything other than my poor decision at the beginning at the game that suggests that I am? I think a lot of unnecessary pressure has been put on me because of that stupid beginner mistake.

Well it's because you don't really post anything else and now you only show up out of NOWHERE to defend yourself as soon as your name is brought up again. That doesn't look good for you, just sayin.

But kavdragon is the real problem here


I dare you to lynch me. You are so sure that I'm mafia, eh?

I know you won't. You know why? Because you're mafia. There's no need to lynch me and draw suspicion on yourself when you can just kill me tonight.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 12 2011 04:55 GMT
#1443
On April 12 2011 13:55 Kavdragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 13:52 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 13:51 M0nsterChef wrote:
Why do people think I'm still scum? Is there anything other than my poor decision at the beginning at the game that suggests that I am? I think a lot of unnecessary pressure has been put on me because of that stupid beginner mistake.

Well it's because you don't really post anything else and now you only show up out of NOWHERE to defend yourself as soon as your name is brought up again. That doesn't look good for you, just sayin.

But kavdragon is the real problem here


I dare you to lynch me. You are so sure that I'm mafia, eh?

I know you won't. You know why? Because you're mafia. There's no need to lynch me and draw suspicion on yourself when you can just kill me tonight.

I promise I will lynch you if I am elected mafia and if I go back I encourage the town to lynch me for it.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 12 2011 04:56 GMT
#1444
On April 12 2011 13:55 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 13:55 Kavdragon wrote:
On April 12 2011 13:52 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 13:51 M0nsterChef wrote:
Why do people think I'm still scum? Is there anything other than my poor decision at the beginning at the game that suggests that I am? I think a lot of unnecessary pressure has been put on me because of that stupid beginner mistake.

Well it's because you don't really post anything else and now you only show up out of NOWHERE to defend yourself as soon as your name is brought up again. That doesn't look good for you, just sayin.

But kavdragon is the real problem here


I dare you to lynch me. You are so sure that I'm mafia, eh?

I know you won't. You know why? Because you're mafia. There's no need to lynch me and draw suspicion on yourself when you can just kill me tonight.

I promise I will lynch you if I am elected mafia and if I go back I encourage the town to lynch me for it.

lol elected mayor not mafia

inb4 people try to read that as a "scum slip" because they are stupid
RIP Aaliyah
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 12 2011 04:56 GMT
#1445
Gmarshal: 13
DoctorHelvetica
Lanaia
Robellicose
Coagulation
OriginalName
Mig
AirbladeOrange
M0nsterChef
kevconsim
darmousseh
Kenpachi
Serejai
Barundar
Lemonwalrus
Kavdragon
GMarshal
tnkted


Also, you'd think he people he has been suggesting as lynch targets such as ON and Monsterchef (both of which are here) would unvote him to save themselves but in the end they'll be safe cause he's settling on AirbladeOrange.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 12 2011 04:57 GMT
#1446
gmarshal you admit you're bad at scumhunting so can you trust me and just lynch kavdragon or at least barundar
RIP Aaliyah
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 12 2011 04:58 GMT
#1447
On April 12 2011 13:55 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 13:55 Kavdragon wrote:
On April 12 2011 13:52 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 13:51 M0nsterChef wrote:
Why do people think I'm still scum? Is there anything other than my poor decision at the beginning at the game that suggests that I am? I think a lot of unnecessary pressure has been put on me because of that stupid beginner mistake.

Well it's because you don't really post anything else and now you only show up out of NOWHERE to defend yourself as soon as your name is brought up again. That doesn't look good for you, just sayin.

But kavdragon is the real problem here


I dare you to lynch me. You are so sure that I'm mafia, eh?

I know you won't. You know why? Because you're mafia. There's no need to lynch me and draw suspicion on yourself when you can just kill me tonight.

I promise I will lynch you if I am elected mafia and if I go back I encourage the town to lynch me for it.


Unvote: GMarshal
Vote: Dr.Helvetica


I do this because I know that I don't have the time or the skill to argue with Dr.H.

He's really good with words. Don't let him out of this one, town. Lynch him tomorrow.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
April 12 2011 04:58 GMT
#1448
On April 12 2011 13:54 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
Well the first thing to do would be to vote for someone else besides the most likely scum of the bunch. Ideally we'd get DH as mayor and me as pardoner. We just need 3 to switch off of gmarshal.


I trust that shit. Get on it people, 6 more minutes.


This is definitely doable. Gmarshal voters, think about it.

Someone soars to 11 votes while the other candidates have 4/4/3 and you don't blink and think that something is wrong? This same someone has been contradicting himself left and right and is so wishywashy he can't even decide on who to lynch so he doesn't look bad. Look even now, he is getting found out by multiple players with their own unique logic different from mine. Furthermore, he is absolutely terrified that I might get into office. DH has hardly supported me either this game and has attacked me quite often actually, but he is totally different. DH takes stances and pushes people hard directly without hesitation.

Everyone is yelling "BLACK AHHHH" at me but they are voting the most probable mafia into mayor. That is delicious irony.

If I can't get in office last minute vote switch to DH to make him mayor at least.
And so, we find the Sublime.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 12 2011 04:58 GMT
#1449
On April 12 2011 13:57 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
gmarshal you admit you're bad at scumhunting so can you trust me and just lynch kavdragon or at least barundar


Sticking to my guns, AO is scum and I will kill him, I thought you wanted an independent mayor, Dr.H?
Moderator
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 12 2011 04:59 GMT
#1450
On April 12 2011 13:58 Kavdragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 13:55 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 13:55 Kavdragon wrote:
On April 12 2011 13:52 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 13:51 M0nsterChef wrote:
Why do people think I'm still scum? Is there anything other than my poor decision at the beginning at the game that suggests that I am? I think a lot of unnecessary pressure has been put on me because of that stupid beginner mistake.

Well it's because you don't really post anything else and now you only show up out of NOWHERE to defend yourself as soon as your name is brought up again. That doesn't look good for you, just sayin.

But kavdragon is the real problem here


I dare you to lynch me. You are so sure that I'm mafia, eh?

I know you won't. You know why? Because you're mafia. There's no need to lynch me and draw suspicion on yourself when you can just kill me tonight.

I promise I will lynch you if I am elected mafia and if I go back I encourage the town to lynch me for it.


Unvote: GMarshal
Vote: Dr.Helvetica


I do this because I know that I don't have the time or the skill to argue with Dr.H.

He's really good with words. Don't let him out of this one, town. Lynch him tomorrow.

on what case

the terrible one you made? lol if you're trying to scare me out of this it isn't going to work.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 12 2011 04:59 GMT
#1451
On April 12 2011 13:58 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 13:57 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
gmarshal you admit you're bad at scumhunting so can you trust me and just lynch kavdragon or at least barundar


Sticking to my guns, AO is scum and I will kill him, I thought you wanted an independent mayor, Dr.H?

Can't argue with that.
RIP Aaliyah
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 12 2011 04:59 GMT
#1452
is it that minute now?
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 12 2011 05:00 GMT
#1453
ok fuck you guys
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
April 12 2011 05:00 GMT
#1454
I'm afraid to die. Marshal has not settled on me as far as I know, just putting some heat on me I guess. I'm not going to change my vote off of him because I still think he is the best option we have for mayor. Hopefully this will persuade him from supporting my lynching.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
April 12 2011 05:00 GMT
#1455
TIME!
SUNSFANNED
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 12 2011 05:00 GMT
#1456
On April 12 2011 13:59 kitaman27 wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Kenpachi




dude seriously

oh wait i forgot you're an assassin so you don't really care whats best for town huh
RIP Aaliyah
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
April 12 2011 05:00 GMT
#1457
Chaoser vote DH now!
And so, we find the Sublime.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 12 2011 05:00 GMT
#1458
Wow, that last minute switch was cute.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 12 2011 05:00 GMT
#1459
I will say it again, there is absolutely no way that someone of his caliber of player would make a mistake and lynch someone who is a veteran player, a known scum hunter, and an active (but not spammy) voice in this game.

Dr.Helvetica is Scum. Lynch him.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 12 2011 05:01 GMT
#1460
Don't worry, I did
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O124
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10435
Artosis 626
ZZZero.O 124
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
League of Legends
Doublelift5059
JimRising 181
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4250
Other Games
summit1g8779
FrodaN2348
Liquid`RaSZi2060
C9.Mang0298
Livibee194
ToD179
Pyrionflax109
Maynarde95
ArmadaUGS48
Mew2King39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1143
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings17
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• musti20045 47
• Sammyuel 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP10
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Scarra661
• Shiphtur615
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 54m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.