• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:56
CEST 01:56
KST 08:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War695.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12267 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 74

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 179 Next
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 12 2011 05:01 GMT
#1461
On April 12 2011 14:00 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 13:59 kitaman27 wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Kenpachi




dude seriously

oh wait i forgot you're an assassin so you don't really care whats best for town huh

whats best for town is a fit leader.

KENPACHI FOR MAYOR..

too late
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 12 2011 05:01 GMT
#1462
LOL AT LATTROMI JUST SURVIVES
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 12 2011 05:01 GMT
#1463
On April 12 2011 14:00 Kavdragon wrote:
I will say it again, there is absolutely no way that someone of his caliber of player would make a mistake and lynch someone who is a veteran player, a known scum hunter, and an active (but not spammy) voice in this game.

Dr.Helvetica is Scum. Lynch him.

voice of absolutely zero contribution scum hunting

all you've done is defend yourself (badly) and you ignore obvious occurrences like the pandain fiasco and really only seem concerned about your image, not whats happening in the town

if you are green i hope you take some time to seriously reevaulate your town play
RIP Aaliyah
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 12 2011 05:02 GMT
#1464
Latrommi United States. April 12 2011 14:00. Posts 31 PM Profile Report Quote #
##Vote Gmarshal


WTF where did this come from, a last minute vote by someone who has barely posted on GM. Yeah, Ok
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 12 2011 05:02 GMT
#1465
On April 12 2011 14:01 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 14:00 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 13:59 kitaman27 wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Kenpachi




dude seriously

oh wait i forgot you're an assassin so you don't really care whats best for town huh

whats best for town is a fit leader.

KENPACHI FOR MAYOR..

too late


I tried my best Kenpachi.

lol am I your secret assassin suspect DrH? <3
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 12 2011 05:03 GMT
#1466
Latrommi is one of Kita's followers.. i get it now
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 12 2011 05:03 GMT
#1467
The fuck?

Dr.H won, right? At least I kept the assassin out of office and made sure the pardoner wasn't in the hands of scum. I'll consider that a victory.
Moderator
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 12 2011 05:03 GMT
#1468
On April 12 2011 14:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 14:00 Kavdragon wrote:
I will say it again, there is absolutely no way that someone of his caliber of player would make a mistake and lynch someone who is a veteran player, a known scum hunter, and an active (but not spammy) voice in this game.

Dr.Helvetica is Scum. Lynch him.

voice of absolutely zero contribution scum hunting

all you've done is defend yourself (badly) and you ignore obvious occurrences like the pandain fiasco and really only seem concerned about your image, not whats happening in the town

if you are green i hope you take some time to seriously reevaulate your town play

also this is a classic mafia technique meant to fool town into pussying out of a lynch

"well if he was mafia he would just shut up and die right?"

nah. if you're mafia you insist to the bitter end that the person who wagoned you is scum and that when you die and flip green/blue town better lynch them. because it sows seeds of doubt. it's a technique that a real townie wouldn't use, they know that just becuase someone got a wrong read it doesn't mean they are scum and very rarely use this kind of chainsaw/OMGUS defense at the last minute
RIP Aaliyah
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
April 12 2011 05:03 GMT
#1469
Ah shit. I wished I had read Marshal's post before time expired.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 12 2011 05:04 GMT
#1470
On April 12 2011 14:02 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 14:01 Kenpachi wrote:
On April 12 2011 14:00 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 13:59 kitaman27 wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Kenpachi




dude seriously

oh wait i forgot you're an assassin so you don't really care whats best for town huh

whats best for town is a fit leader.

KENPACHI FOR MAYOR..

too late


I tried my best Kenpachi.

lol am I your secret assassin suspect DrH? <3

i think it's

you/protactinium/coagulation
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 12 2011 05:04 GMT
#1471
On April 12 2011 14:03 GMarshal wrote:
The fuck?

Dr.H won, right? At least I kept the assassin out of office and made sure the pardoner wasn't in the hands of scum. I'll consider that a victory.

And you're 100% sure I'm not scum why? You speak so assuredly :3
RIP Aaliyah
M0nsterChef
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada67 Posts
April 12 2011 05:04 GMT
#1472
Agh crap, I was seriously considering changing votes, just because of all the stuff that has happened recently, until I realized time was up.
Latrommi
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States222 Posts
April 12 2011 05:04 GMT
#1473
On April 12 2011 14:03 Kenpachi wrote:
Latrommi is one of Kita's followers.. i get it now


Ok, there's suspicion. I get it. I had problems with getting the mafia forum's access, but got through with it enough to read a few pages before voting.
Possibly the best thread ever http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=232912&currentpage=All
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 12 2011 05:05 GMT
#1474
On April 12 2011 14:04 Latrommi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 14:03 Kenpachi wrote:
Latrommi is one of Kita's followers.. i get it now


Ok, there's suspicion. I get it. I had problems with getting the mafia forum's access, but got through with it enough to read a few pages before voting.

but you dont get it. ._.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 12 2011 05:05 GMT
#1475
On April 12 2011 14:04 Latrommi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 14:03 Kenpachi wrote:
Latrommi is one of Kita's followers.. i get it now


Ok, there's suspicion. I get it. I had problems with getting the mafia forum's access, but got through with it enough to read a few pages before voting.


That wasn't suspicion, it was a compliment.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 12 2011 05:05 GMT
#1476
##Lynch Kavdragon

execute kill whatever

lynch him and get the night started.
RIP Aaliyah
Latrommi
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States222 Posts
April 12 2011 05:05 GMT
#1477
On April 12 2011 14:05 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 14:04 Latrommi wrote:
On April 12 2011 14:03 Kenpachi wrote:
Latrommi is one of Kita's followers.. i get it now


Ok, there's suspicion. I get it. I had problems with getting the mafia forum's access, but got through with it enough to read a few pages before voting.

but you dont get it. ._.


I had to vote, though
Possibly the best thread ever http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=232912&currentpage=All
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
April 12 2011 05:05 GMT
#1478
DoctorHelvetica is indeed your mayor. GMarshal is your Pardoner.

DocH, please post who you want to lynch in thread in the next little bit.
SUNSFANNED
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 12 2011 05:05 GMT
#1479
On April 12 2011 14:03 AirbladeOrange wrote:
Ah shit. I wished I had read Marshal's post before time expired.


On April 12 2011 14:04 M0nsterChef wrote:
Agh crap, I was seriously considering changing votes, just because of all the stuff that has happened recently, until I realized time was up.



All of a fucking sudden people come out of the woodworks "just as time ends".
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 12 2011 05:05 GMT
#1480
On April 12 2011 14:03 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 14:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 14:00 Kavdragon wrote:
I will say it again, there is absolutely no way that someone of his caliber of player would make a mistake and lynch someone who is a veteran player, a known scum hunter, and an active (but not spammy) voice in this game.

Dr.Helvetica is Scum. Lynch him.

voice of absolutely zero contribution scum hunting

all you've done is defend yourself (badly) and you ignore obvious occurrences like the pandain fiasco and really only seem concerned about your image, not whats happening in the town

if you are green i hope you take some time to seriously reevaulate your town play

also this is a classic mafia technique meant to fool town into pussying out of a lynch

"well if he was mafia he would just shut up and die right?"

nah. if you're mafia you insist to the bitter end that the person who wagoned you is scum and that when you die and flip green/blue town better lynch them. because it sows seeds of doubt. it's a technique that a real townie wouldn't use, they know that just becuase someone got a wrong read it doesn't mean they are scum and very rarely use this kind of chainsaw/OMGUS defense at the last minute


Yo. You got elected. Are you going to lynch me? Go on. Confirm me as town.

You fail at reads if you still think I'm mafia. But you don't think I'm mafia, because I'm not on your team.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings75
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta20
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9231
GuemChi 960
Artosis 717
Rain 433
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm216
monkeys_forever181
League of Legends
Doublelift6011
Counter-Strike
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe93
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3397
Other Games
FrodaN2339
Liquid`RaSZi1779
JimRising 488
C9.Mang0393
Livibee363
Maynarde163
Mew2King42
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1228
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 130
• musti20045 50
• Sammyuel 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1457
• Scarra1208
• Shiphtur650
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 4m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.