• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:45
CEST 16:45
KST 23:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7736 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 54

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 273 Next
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
March 25 2011 20:05 GMT
#1061
On March 26 2011 03:47 BrownBear wrote:
This thread fucking exploded. Ugh. I'm trying to catch up.

As far as I can tell, nobody has counterclaimed bum, so I'm gonna throw my vote his direction unless either something drastic comes up or a better candidate comes forth.


BrownBear, you're in this game?

who do you think is the most pro-town player in the game?
if Bum died right now, who would you like to make mayor? what if he died and flipped red, would that change your opinion?

Sorry, but you have all of 3 posts and I'd like to get a better gauge than that on you.




Moderator
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 25 2011 20:06 GMT
#1062
On March 26 2011 05:04 Lanaia wrote:
Are we able to unvote and whatnot?


Yep, as long as its before the deadline.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 25 2011 20:07 GMT
#1063
On March 26 2011 05:05 annul wrote:
see and the funny thing is bum is the only one who is saying i am not the lynch target today


Sorry, I must have overlooked that bit. My bad.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 25 2011 20:14 GMT
#1064
I want to point something out:

The OP was updated with this:

Current Mafia KP is 2
Current Third Party KP is 1
Current Police Force KP is 0
Current Town KP is 1


The operative word being current. That means maybe the blues can get KP later? And somehow we have 1 KP? Does that mean the lynch?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 25 2011 20:18 GMT
#1065
PEOPLE LOVE LIST'S
1. RebirthOfLeGenD
2. Jackal58
3. OriginalName
4. Kenpachi
5. deconduo
6. Kavdragon
7. darmousseh
8. bumatlarge
9. GMarshal
10. Coagulation
11. orgolove
12. chaoser
13. Meapak_Ziphh
14. annul
15. kevconsim
16. Mr. Wiggles
17. CubEdIn
18. GGQ
19. ilovejonn
20. Amber[LighT]
21. BrownBear
22. Lemonwalrus
23. Rean
24. tnkted
25. Tackster
26. Lanaia
27. iGrok
28. Beneather
29. Insanious
30. Eiii

Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
March 25 2011 20:19 GMT
#1066
Just got back from sleeping and then class related stuff and skimmed the thread, saw there is a big post about me by tnkted, will go back now and read more thoroughly and respond. Every time I go to sleep or class it seems like someone calls me out.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 25 2011 20:22 GMT
#1067
yeah it was debunked as bullshit pretty fast
also worth mentioning to you guys Lemonwalrus has been very active with me in PM and have100% green read on him
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 25 2011 20:24 GMT
#1068
On March 26 2011 05:22 Coagulation wrote:
yeah it was debunked as bullshit pretty fast
also worth mentioning to you guys Lemonwalrus has been very active with me in PM and have100% green read on him


Why are you PMing with him again? Did I miss something?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
March 25 2011 20:26 GMT
#1069
On March 26 2011 05:22 Coagulation wrote:
yeah it was debunked as bullshit pretty fast
also worth mentioning to you guys Lemonwalrus has been very active with me in PM and have100% green read on him

I'm assuming these are item game PMs? If he is active enough there then I fail to see why he can't post in the thread more...
Moderator
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 25 2011 20:27 GMT
#1070
Sorry guys, I'm an idiot and forgot about the fact that itemgame pms together.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 25 2011 20:27 GMT
#1071
Hes new
hes posting more than most new people so relax.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 25 2011 20:28 GMT
#1072
yeah item game players have PM Circle
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 25 2011 20:29 GMT
#1073
On March 26 2011 05:24 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 05:22 Coagulation wrote:
yeah it was debunked as bullshit pretty fast
also worth mentioning to you guys Lemonwalrus has been very active with me in PM and have100% green read on him


Why are you PMing with him again? Did I miss something?

Item game.
I also have a multitude of PMs with the other item game players.
Life can only kill you once.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 25 2011 20:29 GMT
#1074
As someone wanted a record of votes in here...
##Vote: Bumatlarge
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 25 2011 20:30 GMT
#1075
On March 26 2011 05:05 annul wrote:
see and the funny thing is bum is the only one who is saying i am not the lynch target today


Actually, I said that as well.
But not because I don't think you're scummy (or let's say... anti-town-ish), but because we should have everyone who signed up play this game, not surf around the lurker wave.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
March 25 2011 20:32 GMT
#1076
Just gimme a bit to catch up and I promise to post some stuff.

However to those of you that have a problem with me sneaking one-liners/references to kittens into my posts...I'm sorry, that is just how I do things.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 25 2011 20:32 GMT
#1077
On March 26 2011 05:30 CubEdIn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 05:05 annul wrote:
see and the funny thing is bum is the only one who is saying i am not the lynch target today


Actually, I said that as well.
But not because I don't think you're scummy (or let's say... anti-town-ish), but because we should have everyone who signed up play this game, not surf around the lurker wave.

There are 6 of us in the item game. One of us is going to die today. So annul is definitely a target.
If town pushes a lynch for somebody not in the item game town is as insane as the name of the game.
Life can only kill you once.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
March 25 2011 20:34 GMT
#1078
Anyway I'm not that worried about lemonwalrus right now. There are two players I want to call out

Amber[Light] wherefore art thou? you have one post on page 42 or so and that is it. I want to see you post more or I might have to become suspicious, and if I become too suspicious I have to ensure your death, which would sadden me greatly. Alas some sacrifices must me made for the greater good of the town. So post damnit, your only post is one of the agree with the bum vote posts, I want some opinions from you!

kevconsim why do you hide? You showed that you had enough balls to be an aggressive poster in XXXVII yet here you seem to lurk in the shadows, this ill becomes you. If you do not post more then the noose awaits you, and that would sadden me greatly. Post damnit, POST!
Moderator
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 25 2011 20:35 GMT
#1079
you do realize town doesnt get to pick the lynch today right
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 25 2011 20:36 GMT
#1080
ive been trying to get dialogue going with every IG player but so far coag hasnt even replied to me and lemon JUST now replied saying he was afk for 16 hours
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1092
RotterdaM631
SteadfastSC308
TKL 235
Rex126
CosmosSc2 39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 631
SteadfastSC 308
TKL 235
Rex 126
ProTech106
CosmosSc2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44392
Calm 3459
Shuttle 2751
Jaedong 1839
Horang2 756
Mini 567
Rush 425
EffOrt 387
Soma 349
Soulkey 346
[ Show more ]
Stork 319
ZerO 248
Larva 239
BeSt 206
Snow 204
firebathero 121
Mong 119
Zeus 98
910 78
hero 74
Mind 72
sorry 68
Free 62
Sharp 49
Hyun 49
Shine 39
Shinee 37
PianO 34
ToSsGirL 29
Pusan 28
Terrorterran 23
JYJ 22
Sexy 20
Aegong 19
Bale 19
HiyA 18
Killer 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 11
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5357
Dendi1150
420jenkins87
Counter-Strike
fl0m2935
Fnx 624
x6flipin114
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
ChuDatz26
Other Games
singsing2185
hiko810
Liquid`RaSZi651
B2W.Neo393
crisheroes360
dupreeh286
ceh9252
DeMusliM212
Khaldor203
Livibee193
Pyrionflax176
Liquid`VortiX147
Hui .122
Trikslyr92
QueenE71
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 323
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH241
• mYiSmile116
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV62
League of Legends
• Nemesis2132
• Jankos1661
• TFBlade624
Other Games
• Shiphtur551
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 15m
The PondCast
19h 15m
INu's Battles
20h 15m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.