• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:30
CEST 00:30
KST 07:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9211 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 34

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 273 Next
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
March 24 2011 21:39 GMT
#661
bum
I'll be taking note of all those who chime in on what it is going to be.


Seems like thats exactly what hes doing, tackster
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 24 2011 21:40 GMT
#662
Actually if you read back, his OK to RoL's post was very obviously a joke. I did not even take that post as anything relevant to the campaign.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 24 2011 21:40 GMT
#663
On March 25 2011 06:37 Tackster wrote:
@Bum now you're saying that instead of giving RoL the lynch you're giving us the lynch??

The whole point of you being elected was a clear role that wouldn't by swayed by mafia. When you decide to lynch take your own scumhunting abilities into account and try not to let mafia influence you too much when you read the posts on who to lynch.

DONT leave the lynch up to a town vote.... Then we're trading any point of you being clear with the mafia's ability to influence town.

Just say you're gonna take our votes into account but make your own decision and reserve the right to shoot who you want. It's the pro-town thing to do!


I agree, that whether or not the lynch is decided by town vote, the mayor should make it appear that way. What I'm saying, is that mayor should make everyone in the town vote, and then decide if he wants to use that result or not. This way, maybe scum sways the vote, but mayor can still veto it, and we still get a lot of information based on people actually having to vote and contribute.
you gotta dance
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 24 2011 21:40 GMT
#664
EBWOP

read back in context of the whole thing.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 24 2011 21:41 GMT
#665
Yeah, I saw that as a joke, if he was seriously just going to let someone else decide the lynch for him, he probably wouldn't be getting my vote.
you gotta dance
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 24 2011 21:47 GMT
#666
Well as a first timer I get scared easily...

my poor little heart
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 24 2011 21:48 GMT
#667
On March 25 2011 06:37 Tackster wrote:
@Bum now you're saying that instead of giving RoL the lynch you're giving us the lynch??

The whole point of you being elected was a clear role that wouldn't by swayed by mafia. When you decide to lynch take your own scumhunting abilities into account and try not to let mafia influence you too much when you read the posts on who to lynch.

DONT leave the lynch up to a town vote.... Then we're trading any point of you being clear with the mafia's ability to influence town.

Just say you're gonna take our votes into account but make your own decision and reserve the right to shoot who you want. It's the pro-town thing to do!


I'm not putting it up to vote, if that's what your thinking. I'm going to put forward a candidate, and I'd like RoL and Kav to put forward people as well before I do, and then I'll take what everyone says into account. I'm not going to let a townie be killed if I can help it. And mafia isn't going to sway this vote unless RoL or Kav are on the same non-town aligned scum team.

Anyone who has a strong case against someone should put it forward, not just RoL and Kav. I think that should be clear. Then I will discuss the case with my circle and put forward our decision. Town can then agree or disagree with what we come up with. Mafia would have to be EXTREMELY outspoken to get any say this way, which is precisely what I want them to do. This makes my job easier, and it makes scumhunters' job easier.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
March 24 2011 21:49 GMT
#668
There's still nothing that proves that bum is actually a blue as he claims to be. He could just as easily have a roleswitching/godfather role that is practically impossible to prove in a game such as this that has no reveal on death. I don't understand why you guys are blindly trusting his claim. We've been burned by the reds before...

And I love how bum immediately puts me under his suspicion list because I'm not blindly sheeping like the rest of the town.

Anyway. If push comes to shove, I'd rather support Kavdragon than you.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
March 24 2011 21:51 GMT
#669
On March 25 2011 06:49 orgolove wrote:
There's still nothing that proves that bum is actually a blue as he claims to be. He could just as easily have a roleswitching/godfather role that is practically impossible to prove in a game such as this that has no reveal on death. I don't understand why you guys are blindly trusting his claim. We've been burned by the reds before...

And I love how bum immediately puts me under his suspicion list because I'm not blindly sheeping like the rest of the town.

Anyway. If push comes to shove, I'd rather support Kavdragon than you.


He doesn't know his role yet, right?
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 24 2011 21:52 GMT
#670
On March 25 2011 06:49 orgolove wrote:
There's still nothing that proves that bum is actually a blue as he claims to be. He could just as easily have a roleswitching/godfather role that is practically impossible to prove in a game such as this that has no reveal on death. I don't understand why you guys are blindly trusting his claim. We've been burned by the reds before...

And I love how bum immediately puts me under his suspicion list because I'm not blindly sheeping like the rest of the town.

Anyway. If push comes to shove, I'd rather support Kavdragon than you.


Wait where did you get this from? I don't see it anywhere in the OP.
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 24 2011 21:54 GMT
#671
On March 25 2011 06:49 orgolove wrote:
There's still nothing that proves that bum is actually a blue as he claims to be. He could just as easily have a roleswitching/godfather role that is practically impossible to prove in a game such as this that has no reveal on death. I don't understand why you guys are blindly trusting his claim. We've been burned by the reds before...

And I love how bum immediately puts me under his suspicion list because I'm not blindly sheeping like the rest of the town.

Anyway. If push comes to shove, I'd rather support Kavdragon than you.



I don't see how if Bum claims blue and blue are not afk he can be anything but without a CC. Roles arent out yet - he has no powers.. No one does
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 24 2011 21:56 GMT
#672
There will be reveal on death...
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 24 2011 21:56 GMT
#673
Which is why I'm waiting for roles to be out before deciding on anything since it WILL change many things.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 24 2011 21:57 GMT
#674
yes, this is semi-revealed, so you will be revealed on death, only if you get modkilled you won't be revealed and subsequently replaced by a bot to continue playing.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 24 2011 21:58 GMT
#675
On March 25 2011 06:56 LSB wrote:
There will be reveal on death...


Yeah, thank god for that. If there was no reveal then bum's plan would be sunk
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 24 2011 21:59 GMT
#676
On March 25 2011 06:49 orgolove wrote:
There's still nothing that proves that bum is actually a blue as he claims to be. He could just as easily have a roleswitching/godfather role that is practically impossible to prove in a game such as this that has no reveal on death. I don't understand why you guys are blindly trusting his claim. We've been burned by the reds before...

And I love how bum immediately puts me under his suspicion list because I'm not blindly sheeping like the rest of the town.

Anyway. If push comes to shove, I'd rather support Kavdragon than you.


Well I wanted you to post more on your alternatives. A green town with no role should be evenly focused on how I could not be a blue and what would be a better option. I think it's fairly obvious based on what I've read on your posts that you concentrate very hard on what could be wrong with my claim and not what we can do instead. I don't have a read on annul, he could be an townie playing devil's advocate, which is something I could use. You basically being a quieter version of annul doesn't help me think you are town.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 24 2011 22:00 GMT
#677
@ orgolove:
1. There will be reveal on death
2. Mafia doesn't get to chose GF 'till night 1 (that's how it usually goes, it might differ in this game but I don't see anything regarding this in OP)
3. We are not blindly trusting his claim. We are basing our trust on the blues, hoping they have enough decency to counter-claim if he's lying. What's so freaking hard to understand?
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 24 2011 22:05 GMT
#678
mafia chooses GF night 0..............

On March 23 2011 15:10 LSB wrote:
No kills will take place night 0
Godfatheresque selections will take place night 0

Day 1 will be a mayoral election with the mayor deciding the lynch the first day.

Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 24 2011 22:09 GMT
#679
On March 25 2011 04:55 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 04:52 annul wrote:
lanaia

where do you normally play mafia?


I've played a couple on mafiascum.net

Otherwise I play with a bot on irc.



where on IRC? have you ever played on efnet?
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
March 24 2011 22:10 GMT
#680
Damn, I'm confusing this with the other game that had no role reveal upon death with this game's dice roll bots upon modkill/

Bum, you're immediately resorting to accusing me just because I'm focusing on the more questionable aspects of your candidacy. I'd think it's logical to extensively question such an early roleclaim...

Do blues know who each other are? Is this a mason group?
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason105
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1054
ZZZero.O 156
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm115
League of Legends
Doublelift5042
JimRising 641
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5847
Other Games
summit1g8761
FrodaN3188
KnowMe221
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie991
• Shiphtur181
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
30m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 30m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 30m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 30m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.