• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:32
CEST 03:32
KST 10:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9452 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 242

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 240 241 242 243 244 273 Next
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 14:53 GMT
#4821
Yes, I'm SK that got confirmed by blues, and basically outed by MOD in the Black Market thread as being "Part of the police force" because I didn't register with him first.

That makes many senses, yes?
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 06 2011 15:04 GMT
#4822
Hey all, Back to mostly good health. Reading up now, but having skipped ahead to read the day post...

Anybody get roleblocked last night?

+ Show Spoiler +
Come on, you know you want to claim.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 15:06 GMT
#4823
They were, but probably also died.

It says that someone was role-blocked but it didn't matter.

I'm guessing they RBed Jackal or Tnked, since Coag got his shot off.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 15:39 GMT
#4824
Oh wait, no, it says that the RBed person didn't get to leave his house. Jackal was outside. And also I survived a hit last night, which was 90% sure jackal's protection.

So they must've blocked Eiii or Lanaia? Or even one of the mafias, who knows.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 15:43 GMT
#4825
*blacks, since RB was red.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 06 2011 15:48 GMT
#4826
I would assume they RBd ILJ yeah. Nothing else makes sense.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 16:01 GMT
#4827
Oh right. Rofl.

I totally forgot about our hatter. ^__^
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 06 2011 16:22 GMT
#4828
What other items did the blacks get apart from the 3 RPGs?
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 06 2011 16:41 GMT
#4829
On April 06 2011 11:18 LSB wrote:
Oh yeah I should add to the night post


Someone was about to go outside to kill someone but he was wrapped in duct tape. Another person drove around a bus, but it didn't matter. And there was a loud explosion in the distance


The person who was RB'd was going to use a KP.

The people who had KP were Coag (accounted for) Reds (Unaccounted for) and Blacks (RPG's Accounted for)


Since reds were the ones who had the RB'r, and they wouldn't RB themselves, there must be someone else with KP.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 16:53 GMT
#4830
Hmmm, could it be that ILJ is the "assassin" we were looking for on the last page and he got RBed?
I mean, why would he put himself up for lynch then?

And it doesn't make sense for Mafia to RB anyone else...
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 06 2011 17:02 GMT
#4831
I'm just wondering, how did Jackal protect you, when he posted this:

On April 06 2011 11:05 Jackal58 wrote:
I checked Wiggles. Well know in moments if I'm alive to share.


Why would he lie after the deadline for actions? That doesn't make much sense, it's not like he could get role blocked or something at that time.

So how did you survive the hit? You're assuming that Jackal protected you, he said otherwise. Are you bullet proof, do you have a vest?

Also, how are you getting hold of a KP? From the Black Market, and process of elimination, you're the Police Chief. So how does the Police Chief suddenly get a killing power this late into the game? You mind sharing your role PM? I think you're probably the only person who hasn't claimed yet.

Also, you're posting pictures of Dexter everywhere. That's probably what's putting me ill-at-ease. It looks like you're taunting everyone.
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 06 2011 17:15 GMT
#4832
Also, Amber/Orgo, which of you are the drug runner and which is the treasurer?

What does the drug runner do? Is he just a framer? Or is he a role blocker? I'm trying to figure out what happened last night.
you gotta dance
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 06 2011 17:18 GMT
#4833
I never technically shared my role PM!

Also, I was thinking about that too... I was confused as to why he was apparently protected.


Anyhow, I'll be back in a couple hours. I'm trying to get a job today. :D
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 06 2011 17:22 GMT
#4834
I can't get over how nice Coag's shots were. He hit the Godfather and the person who stepped into the GF's position after the GF died.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 17:25 GMT
#4835
Maybe Jackal lied.

I don't know why I was protected, but I am confirmed blue.
And I'm posting Dexter because he's a COP that KILLS BAD GUYS. So yeah, that's why.

The KP, sufficient to say it exists. You shall have your proof after tonight.
For now, there should be no argument against lynching the confirmed reds. If you have a better plan, please do share.
It feels to me like you're trying to shift blame and fish for roles.

I don't need to post my role PM if I've been confirmed by bum AND LSB since day 2.
LSB said there are no traitors. So just deal with the fact that I'm blue.

I will say that I do NOT have an alternate win condition. I'm just gonna kill the reds and then hang the blacks!

P.S.: Now I get it, you think I have a vest because I pretended to buy one from iGrok (or Rean?) in the Black Market thread. That's why you guys didn't hit me before, lol.
Well that was a bluff, there were no vests to begin with. If they were, blues would still be alive.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 17:36 GMT
#4836
Sounds like you're frustrated that one of your RPGs failed imo!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 06 2011 17:42 GMT
#4837
I'm confused about something, Decon:
Original Message From kitaman27:
You are the Veteran! You have one extra night life! By one extra night life I mean if you die you get ressed as a zombie


Where does it say that you kill the person who kills you?
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 06 2011 17:44 GMT
#4838
Also, what does it mean to get "ressed"? Unless you weren't so careful with your PM editing... Did you mean to say "Dressed"?

Funny how that letter got cut out of the middle of the sentence.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 17:57 GMT
#4839
I think it's short for "resurrected".
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 17:57 GMT
#4840
But you shouldn't worry much about it, it's most likely a fake claim.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Prev 1 240 241 242 243 244 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings95
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 135
Sharp 54
Bale 32
Dota 2
monkeys_forever558
NeuroSwarm209
League of Legends
Doublelift4022
Counter-Strike
taco 510
Other Games
summit1g7172
JimRising 497
C9.Mang0351
ViBE169
ToD84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick681
BasetradeTV172
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 138
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP90
• poizon28 41
• davetesta27
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra871
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 28m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
10h 28m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.