• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:59
CEST 20:59
KST 03:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9376 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 240

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 238 239 240 241 242 273 Next
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 06 2011 02:36 GMT
#4781
On April 06 2011 11:35 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 11:22 CubEdIn wrote:
[image loading]

Come here wiggles.

SQUEEL! SQUEEL!


You're going to rape me? O.o

I also know you won't believe it, but I'm not Black.


He got your ROLE.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 06 2011 02:37 GMT
#4782
On April 06 2011 11:36 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 11:35 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On April 06 2011 11:22 CubEdIn wrote:
[image loading]

Come here wiggles.

SQUEEL! SQUEEL!


You're going to rape me? O.o

I also know you won't believe it, but I'm not Black.


He got your ROLE.


It's wrong. I can tell you why.
you gotta dance
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 02:39 GMT
#4783
ENDGAME


Ok town, here's the sit. rep.:

We got the following players still alive:
1. deconduo - ?
2. Kavdragon - probably town/bulletproof
3. orgolove
4. Mr. Wiggles
5. CubEdIn
6. ilovejonn - hatter
7. Amber[LighT]
8. Lanaia - (+1 vote)
9. Eiii - secret role of secretness which is useless at this point but he has a vote!

Plan
[image loading]

1. We lynch orgolove. This can be done, there are 6 votes for town at this point (even not including kav, it will be 5v4).
If blacks can buy votes as well then we just wait for LSB outside his house and rape him.

2. We keep bombs stacked on wiggles. This means that we have one player protected for the night, and two more will die. Tally: 3 town alive, 2 black, 0 reds (AT WORST).
I will use my trusted weapon to kill the second red during the night!

3. We lynch black, black kills someone, game will end in 2v1.

QUESTIONS?!



Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 06 2011 02:39 GMT
#4784
On April 06 2011 11:37 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 11:36 Lanaia wrote:
On April 06 2011 11:35 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On April 06 2011 11:22 CubEdIn wrote:
[image loading]

Come here wiggles.

SQUEEL! SQUEEL!


You're going to rape me? O.o

I also know you won't believe it, but I'm not Black.


He got your ROLE.


It's wrong. I can tell you why.


Then tell us why.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 02:41 GMT
#4785
Wiggles, you can try and get yourself out of this one, but it doesn't matter. We are getting rid of both scum via lynch and night hit. Which will turn into a 3-2 -> 3-1 -> 2-1 scenario.

You won't be able to kill ALL confirmed townies because of jonn the hatter.

Smile. Town wins.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 06 2011 02:41 GMT
#4786
question

where does amber die in that situation
:3
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 06 2011 02:41 GMT
#4787
##Analyze
you gotta dance
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 06 2011 02:42 GMT
#4788
On April 06 2011 11:41 Eiii wrote:
question

where does amber die in that situation


He goes explody.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 02:43 GMT
#4789
During the night, Eiii.
If we lynch orgolove, he'll flip red.
Then, a power is activated which allows town to use night hit.

I will say no more than that. This time, you WILL have to trust me. I'm winning this for town!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 06 2011 02:48 GMT
#4790
hmm. I'm not 100% onboard with getting rid of reds before the blacks are gone, but I guess that one kp per night is really going to hurt, eh?
I trust you!
:3
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 02:49 GMT
#4791
On April 06 2011 11:48 Eiii wrote:
hmm. I'm not 100% onboard with getting rid of reds before the blacks are gone, but I guess that one kp per night is really going to hurt, eh?
I trust you!


It only activates if we lynch a red.
This way, we kill both reds in one cycle without losing jonn, and thus drop the KP for the next night to 1.

I tried it the other way around (lynch blacks first), but scum can get to a 2-2 situation, at which point the win. I'm not risking that.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 02:50 GMT
#4792
Also I love how wiggles is cooking up an explanation for how he's not scum.

Good luck with that babe.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 06 2011 02:52 GMT
#4793
On April 06 2011 11:50 CubEdIn wrote:
Also I love how wiggles is cooking up an explanation for how he's not scum.

Good luck with that babe.


I'm not Black, I'm green. I can explain your role-check. I just need to wait for my information first.
you gotta dance
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 02:54 GMT
#4794
Why not just roleclaim then? Explain afterwards.

Post your role PM.

Now.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 02:58 GMT
#4795
*crickets*
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
April 06 2011 03:02 GMT
#4796
Oh yeah, another thing we'll have to discuss after the end of the game - what was the point of allowing posting entire role PMs and breadcrumbing/insinuating mod PMs? *SIGH*
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 06 2011 03:03 GMT
#4797
On April 06 2011 11:18 orgolove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 11:14 LSB wrote:
Coagulation survived the RPG blast long enough only to see that he had been blown into the air and was flying towards a woodshed where a 6 foot long metal rake proceeded to impale him up the ass.


A fitting end.


Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 06 2011 03:04 GMT
#4798
On April 06 2011 11:42 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 11:41 Eiii wrote:
question

where does amber die in that situation


He goes explody.

Never mind, I'm an idiot.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 06 2011 03:05 GMT
#4799
On April 06 2011 12:02 orgolove wrote:
Oh yeah, another thing we'll have to discuss after the end of the game - what was the point of allowing posting entire role PMs and breadcrumbing/insinuating mod PMs? *SIGH*



I didn't like it, cause, well, I didn't have the same alignment PM as ANYONE.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 06 2011 03:08 GMT
#4800
You are the Hacker! You are a master at collecting and analyzing sensitive information! Each night, you may PM me the name of one player, receiving information about their alignment. However, this information will not be revealed to you until you analyze your data by posting in thread ##Analyze, after which you can collect no new information. Due to the shady nature of your work, checks on you have a random chance to return the role of one of the players you have collected information on.


Look at my posts, I'm not scum. Waiting on LSB to give me the alignments.
you gotta dance
Prev 1 238 239 240 241 242 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 275
BRAT_OK 97
JuggernautJason72
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 901
Shuttle 699
Zeus 82
soO 44
Hyun 43
ToSsGirL 32
scan(afreeca) 23
Sacsri 9
ZZZero.O 0
Dota 2
qojqva2403
420jenkins622
canceldota14
Counter-Strike
fl0m5104
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3414
Liquid`Hasu595
Other Games
FrodaN939
KnowMe223
Pyrionflax169
Livibee163
QueenE64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick632
StarCraft 2
angryscii 28
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 95
• 3DClanTV 58
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach97
• 80smullet 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1757
Other Games
• imaqtpie667
• Shiphtur665
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 1m
Patches Events
20h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.