• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:42
CEST 00:42
KST 07:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War355.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7913 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 241

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 239 240 241 242 243 273 Next
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 03:09 GMT
#4801
So you did collect info on the Black Weapons Dealer? And who is he?
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 06 2011 03:17 GMT
#4802
Just got the information in PM.

(Night 1) Coagulation Town
(Night 2) Amber[LighT] Mafia
(Night 3) GGQ Town
(Night 4) deconduo Mafia


you gotta dance
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 03:23 GMT
#4803
Umm, how can deconduo be mafia if orgolove and amber practically both claimed in the thread, and there are only two left?
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 06 2011 03:24 GMT
#4804
I don't know, he got framed, I'm guessing.
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 06 2011 03:24 GMT
#4805
One of them, Amber or decon, are the Arms Dealer
you gotta dance
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 03:26 GMT
#4806
So you're saying they both got red in return, and that one of them is the arms dealer, and that the arms dealer is a red role?
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 03:28 GMT
#4807
Because the black market thread says otherwise.

So you're saying that you got the identity of the one that has been framed, yet the ones that have been "framed" returned red to you, and you come up as black to me.

Back to the drawing board imo.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 03:29 GMT
#4808
I'll go sleep.

I suggest you rest as well.

[image loading]
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 06 2011 03:30 GMT
#4809
Actually, looking at what you got returned for arms dealer:


You are the Third Party Arms Dealer.You have access to the black market. Your mission is to take control of the black market through any means possible. If you kill the Police Commissioner and Undercover, the black market will be closed and all remaining weapons and money will go to the third party. As an experienced arms dealer, you may frame one person a night by planting illegal weapons. (Frame- Causes a person to show up as Mafia to a DT check). The Third Party has 10,000,000 unlaundered Kronos


Do you think that they might have framed themselves? I'm guessing that Amber is red, cause I've thought he's been red for a while, and this just helps confirm that. I think last night, Deconduo might have framed himself because he's one of the last "unconfirmed", so he could use that to claim town.
you gotta dance
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 06 2011 04:04 GMT
#4810
On April 06 2011 12:24 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
One of them, Amber or decon, are the Arms Dealer


Isn't it more likely that the result given off of you was given off the person you got on last night?


Anyhow, this brings additional confusion into the game.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 06 2011 04:05 GMT
#4811
On April 06 2011 12:30 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Actually, looking at what you got returned for arms dealer:

Show nested quote +

You are the Third Party Arms Dealer.You have access to the black market. Your mission is to take control of the black market through any means possible. If you kill the Police Commissioner and Undercover, the black market will be closed and all remaining weapons and money will go to the third party. As an experienced arms dealer, you may frame one person a night by planting illegal weapons. (Frame- Causes a person to show up as Mafia to a DT check). The Third Party has 10,000,000 unlaundered Kronos


Do you think that they might have framed themselves? I'm guessing that Amber is red, cause I've thought he's been red for a while, and this just helps confirm that. I think last night, Deconduo might have framed himself because he's one of the last "unconfirmed", so he could use that to claim town.


Why would they frame themselves?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 06 2011 04:15 GMT
#4812
On April 06 2011 13:05 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 12:30 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Actually, looking at what you got returned for arms dealer:


You are the Third Party Arms Dealer.You have access to the black market. Your mission is to take control of the black market through any means possible. If you kill the Police Commissioner and Undercover, the black market will be closed and all remaining weapons and money will go to the third party. As an experienced arms dealer, you may frame one person a night by planting illegal weapons. (Frame- Causes a person to show up as Mafia to a DT check). The Third Party has 10,000,000 unlaundered Kronos


Do you think that they might have framed themselves? I'm guessing that Amber is red, cause I've thought he's been red for a while, and this just helps confirm that. I think last night, Deconduo might have framed himself because he's one of the last "unconfirmed", so he could use that to claim town.


Why would they frame themselves?


I'm guessing that he knew that he was one of the last "unconfirmed" towns, and so was likely to be checked. Think of it from a black point of view. If you get checked and come back black, you are pretty much a dead man. However, if you get checked and come back as red, when there's already two "confirmed" reds, you can very easily claim that you were framed by mafia, and at the very least, the check is inconclusive. If I were black, why wouldn't I frame myself to exactly avoid a situation like this, where I knew that I was probably going to be checked?

Also, looking back through Deconduo's posts, he claimed "Zombie vet", where if someone tries to kill him, he dies, comes back as a zombie, and kills them instead. If you ask me, that's the perfect cover for a black, where he threatens that if he's hit, the person hitting him will die. Reds would never touch him for fear of being killed, and so would never find out he's black.
you gotta dance
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 06 2011 05:12 GMT
#4813
Should I use my second vote on orgo or no?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 06 2011 05:30 GMT
#4814
On April 06 2011 12:28 CubEdIn wrote:
Because the black market thread says otherwise.

So you're saying that you got the identity of the one that has been framed, yet the ones that have been "framed" returned red to you, and you come up as black to me.

Back to the drawing board imo.


You are the Hacker! You are a master at collecting and analyzing sensitive information! Each night, you may PM me the name of one player, receiving information about their alignment. However, this information will not be revealed to you until you analyze your data by posting in thread ##Analyze, after which you can collect no new information. Due to the shady nature of your work, checks on you have a random chance to return the role of one of the players you have collected information on.


It doesn't say I return what I collected, just one of their roles. I didn't even know what I had collected until I posted in thread and got the information sent to me, I just knew I wasn't the arms dealer.
you gotta dance
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 06 2011 09:30 GMT
#4815
In order for me to safely claim what I did I would need to know:

-There are no veterans in the game
-There are no zombies in the game

I claimed day 2. Do you really think I would put myself out there so early and so exposed? And that whole thing with Tack, is that really something a black would do?

Nice roleclaim wiggles, but you dun goofed, you needed to have me come back as black. GG.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 06 2011 09:38 GMT
#4816
Orgolove, Amber mafia
Wiggles, kav black.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 11:33 GMT
#4817
@ Lanaia: yes, who is black is not as important at this point. We're getting rid of reds first.

@ Wiggles: how convenient.

@ deconduo: yes, wouldn't you like to know that!

As I said, it doesn't really matter.
We need to:

1. Lynch orgolove
2. Keep bombs on Mr.Wiggles

That's all that has to be done today.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 06 2011 11:56 GMT
#4818
On April 06 2011 20:33 CubEdIn wrote:
@ deconduo: yes, wouldn't you like to know that!


I was saying thats what I would need to know 100% beforehand if my roleclaim was fake, which I couldn't.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 12:03 GMT
#4819
On April 06 2011 20:56 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 20:33 CubEdIn wrote:
@ deconduo: yes, wouldn't you like to know that!


I was saying thats what I would need to know 100% beforehand if my roleclaim was fake, which I couldn't.


I understand, but it's irrelevant at this point. We are getting rid of reds first anyway, and then most likely 2 more people will die.

Let's worry about that tomorrow.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 06 2011 14:31 GMT
#4820
Hey CubEdIn, you SK?
you gotta dance
Prev 1 239 240 241 242 243 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 175
ProTech141
ViBE93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12750
910 80
NaDa 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever351
canceldota126
League of Legends
Doublelift4421
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4365
Other Games
summit1g5132
C9.Mang0316
Liquid`Hasu265
JimRising 257
ToD196
JuggernautJason23
PPMD23
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 84
• poizon28 40
• musti20045 28
• RyuSc2 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21769
League of Legends
• Scarra978
Other Games
• imaqtpie1042
• Shiphtur603
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
OSC
18m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 18m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.