• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:11
CEST 23:11
KST 06:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8021 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 243

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 241 242 243 244 245 273 Next
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 19:01 GMT
#4841
@ ilovejonn - please move your bombs to Wiggles, if you agree with my plan

@ Everyone else (especially Lanaia/Eiii/Kavdragon) - I need to know you're with me on this. If you have questions/misunderstandings, please speak now. Because you're in for the entire ride if I got my reads right.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 06 2011 19:09 GMT
#4842
I'll get back to you later today after I've looked over everything some more-- after all, we have another day to decide on what to do, no reason to rush.
:3
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 19:28 GMT
#4843
No, we're actually speeding up the time.
Check the voting thread, if 6 votes tally-up, day ends tonight.

And I really need you to be ok with the plan, Eiii, since, well, you know.
You're one of the confirmed townies.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 06 2011 19:29 GMT
#4844
Umm... We're actually trying to shorten the day by 24hrs. It's usually a better idea to make the game last longer, but I don't see any problems with Cubedin's plans, and XXXVIII is starting soon.

Yeah, cubedin. The plan looks good to me.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 06 2011 19:32 GMT
#4845
Oh, I didn't know the day-shortening was going though :S

Everything looks good, but since we're going to win or lose off of this I'm going to look stuff over tonight. I'll switch my vote now just in case.
:3
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 19:50 GMT
#4846
Well as long as you guys are online we're all good. But I can't do this alone.

[image loading]
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 06 2011 19:52 GMT
#4847
On April 07 2011 02:22 Lanaia wrote:
I can't get over how nice Coag's shots were. He hit the Godfather and the person who stepped into the GF's position after the GF died.




[spectral voice] Anyone missing a rake? [/spectral voice]
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 06 2011 19:55 GMT
#4848
You're starting to freak me out, howl Cubedin. The way you are talking reminds me of someone who is leaving suiciding into the enemy...

Please don't go. =(
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 06 2011 20:05 GMT
#4849
On April 07 2011 02:42 Kavdragon wrote:
I'm confused about something, Decon:
Show nested quote +
Original Message From kitaman27:
You are the Veteran! You have one extra night life! By one extra night life I mean if you die you get ressed as a zombie


Where does it say that you kill the person who kills you?


+ Show Spoiler +

Original Message From LSB:
Yes

Show nested quote +
Original Message From deconduo:
Oh damn, thats not half as cool as I thought it was

Does the hit go through bulletproof vests? Its not a bullet ^_^

Original Message From LSB:
Black players will be informed

Zombie is similar to Amber's role in Insane 1. If you get killed you will crawl out of your grave and hit the person that killed you.

Original Message From deconduo:
Do black players get informed if they are hit?

What does coming back aas a zombie do?




On April 07 2011 02:57 CubEdIn wrote:
But you shouldn't worry much about it, it's most likely a fake claim.


*sigh*
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 06 2011 20:09 GMT
#4850
Lanaia
ILJ
Cubed
Eiii
Deconduo
Mr.Wiggles
Kavdragon
Amber

Cubed, Lanaia, Amber will die during the night, leaving:


ILJ
Eiii
Deconduo
Mr.Wiggles
Kavdragon

Leaving 3 town, 2 blacks. If you are throwing suspicion on me now, its over.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 06 2011 20:26 GMT
#4851
Bomb1: Mr. Wiggles
Bomb2: Mr. Wiggles


Sorry I was out yesterday. Just woke up.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 20:31 GMT
#4852
I couldn't suicide even if I wanted to.
If I die, it's 100% scum's bidding.

And I'm not trying to scare anyone, I'm just trying to breadcrumb to make sure that everyone understands my plan and will do what is needed during the night. But I'm not getting any feedback here.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 20:34 GMT
#4853
Ok so it seems that we have 6 votes for quick-day-end.

Eiii, make sure you ##unvote first, just to make sure we have all possible votes on one person.

The night action I need only activates if we lynch scum.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 06 2011 20:34 GMT
#4854
@Cubed: Who do you think is lying? Kav/decon? I feel Wiggles is black for sure.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 06 2011 20:37 GMT
#4855
oh btw, it wasn't me who got roleblocked. I did not receive any PM's about me getting roleblocked. Besides, why would they RB me and keep me alive.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 20:44 GMT
#4856
Honestly, I'll vote in favor of decon lying. But I'm not 100% sure yet. Here's why:

1. Role PMs: Kav's looks more authentic. Decon's looks very wishy-washy, but just might be true.
Wiggles's is the worst. That's gotta be one super weak power, plus that it has huge holes in it.
Like:
- i get the role of who i check = who does that?!
- even so, his role-checks come back red, he flips black
- the role itself would be super weak, and he can't prove anything from what he posted.

2. Defenses: you'll have to admit they're all weak, but deconduo's seems reasonably fair - he claimed early, nobody counter-claimed. He couldn't have had known there were no other vets BUT, he could have simply claimed that there are more than one if cc-ed, so no biggie there. Plus, he claimed he kills whoever visits him, and that's not in the PM.
Kav's is quite strong. What managed to push me off his case was the fact he said "LSB, I told you this role was broken". That just sounded very pro-town to me. Plus, the fact that he was one of the first to reply to my "post words 5/10/15/20" of your PM tells me that if this was a plan, it's a fking brilliant one.

So yeah, if I had to pick between the two, I'd pick deconduo to be the scum. But there's still time, no worries.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 20:49 GMT
#4857
On April 07 2011 05:37 ilovejonn wrote:
oh btw, it wasn't me who got roleblocked. I did not receive any PM's about me getting roleblocked. Besides, why would they RB me and keep me alive.


This is uncool.
I just realized that we're missing a KP.

1. I got shot (there's mentioning of an explosion in the distance, so that must've been it) - assume RPG
2. Coagulation - RPG
3. Jackal - RPG
4. Tnked - normal hit
5. Kevinconsim - Coag's hit.

So we're missing a normal hit. Either the reds hit someone the blacks also did, or the blacks saved an RPG? I don't know. But I don't like it.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 06 2011 20:51 GMT
#4858
On April 07 2011 05:44 CubEdIn wrote:
Honestly, I'll vote in favor of decon lying. But I'm not 100% sure yet. Here's why:

1. Role PMs: Kav's looks more authentic. Decon's looks very wishy-washy, but just might be true.
Wiggles's is the worst. That's gotta be one super weak power, plus that it has huge holes in it.
Like:
- i get the role of who i check = who does that?!
- even so, his role-checks come back red, he flips black
- the role itself would be super weak, and he can't prove anything from what he posted.

2. Defenses: you'll have to admit they're all weak, but deconduo's seems reasonably fair - he claimed early, nobody counter-claimed. He couldn't have had known there were no other vets BUT, he could have simply claimed that there are more than one if cc-ed, so no biggie there. Plus, he claimed he kills whoever visits him, and that's not in the PM.
Kav's is quite strong. What managed to push me off his case was the fact he said "LSB, I told you this role was broken". That just sounded very pro-town to me. Plus, the fact that he was one of the first to reply to my "post words 5/10/15/20" of your PM tells me that if this was a plan, it's a fking brilliant one.

So yeah, if I had to pick between the two, I'd pick deconduo to be the scum. But there's still time, no worries.


My PM: You are THE veteran. Not a veteran, THE veteran.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 06 2011 20:53 GMT
#4859
so it means black/red have an extra KP the coming night?
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 06 2011 20:53 GMT
#4860
On April 07 2011 05:49 CubEdIn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2011 05:37 ilovejonn wrote:
oh btw, it wasn't me who got roleblocked. I did not receive any PM's about me getting roleblocked. Besides, why would they RB me and keep me alive.


This is uncool.
I just realized that we're missing a KP.

1. I got shot (there's mentioning of an explosion in the distance, so that must've been it) - assume RPG
2. Coagulation - RPG
3. Jackal - RPG
4. Tnked - normal hit
5. Kevinconsim - Coag's hit.

So we're missing a normal hit. Either the reds hit someone the blacks also did, or the blacks saved an RPG? I don't know. But I don't like it.


"Someone was about to go outside to kill someone but he was wrapped in duct tape"

So one of the black hits was RBd, Tnkted must have been the mafia kill.
Prev 1 241 242 243 244 245 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 605
ProTech135
UpATreeSC 88
Nina 63
NeuroSwarm 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14927
910 71
soO 37
NaDa 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever210
canceldota89
League of Legends
Doublelift2436
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4203
Other Games
summit1g2685
fl0m1366
FrodaN851
olofmeister818
Liquid`Hasu330
C9.Mang0218
Livibee190
ToD75
PPMD22
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 20
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 21
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 67
• FirePhoenix7
• Michael_bg 4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21291
• WagamamaTV514
League of Legends
• Scarra715
Other Games
• imaqtpie1012
• Shiphtur682
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 49m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 49m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 49m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.