• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:45
CEST 00:45
KST 07:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8936 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 244

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 242 243 244 245 246 273 Next
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 06 2011 20:53 GMT
#4861
@Mafia

Who did you roleblock, they are confirmed black.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 20:55 GMT
#4862
Oh, well it doesn't matter then.

I was just worried that there would be 3 night hits instead of 2.

If there's still two, we got this.

Deconduo, don't worry, if you're not black, you're not gonna die.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 06 2011 20:57 GMT
#4863
On April 07 2011 05:55 CubEdIn wrote:
Oh, well it doesn't matter then.

I was just worried that there would be 3 night hits instead of 2.

If there's still two, we got this.

Deconduo, don't worry, if you're not black, you're not gonna die.


Not tonight, mafia/blacks would be mad to kill me. I'm worried about townies lynching me at lylo.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 21:01 GMT
#4864
Well, the way I see it, it's pretty easy.

Worst case scenario is that three people will be left: Kav, you, and jonn.
So you three will have to figure it out, if it comes to that.

Right now though, we have to get to that point.
If tonight goes the way I planned, town wins. Period. But I admit, a lot of sh*t could go wrong.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 21:02 GMT
#4865
And anyway, if jonn and a black are left, TECHNICALLY it's a draw, since black can't kill jonn if both bombs are on the black. :D
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 06 2011 21:04 GMT
#4866
In case anyone is interested, this game has had unparalleled "activity". The only game larger than this was Mafia II, which was 349 pages. But it had 132 people, and it took 4.5 months.

Come to think of it, I'm pretty OK with this game being second in size. That's a freaking LONG game.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 06 2011 21:06 GMT
#4867
Insane mafia holds a close third place at about 4.2k posts I think
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 06 2011 21:06 GMT
#4868
On April 07 2011 06:04 Kavdragon wrote:
In case anyone is interested, this game has had unparalleled "activity". The only game larger than this was Mafia II, which was 349 pages. But it had 132 people, and it took 4.5 months.

Come to think of it, I'm pretty OK with this game being second in size. That's a freaking LONG game.


First 80 pages was me trying to get people to not lynch Tack
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 21:06 GMT
#4869
Also, anoter triple post:

Mafia, you're not winning this. We can't make any kind of deal with you to give us the name of whoever you RBed last night, because that can end in you winning the game.
My plan should work even if the worst of things happen to town. I'll reveal more tomorrow, before dawn.
The only thing I can't prevent is vote buying, but nobody can so... yeah.

So, mafia have a choice:
- get back at blacks for the whole black market fiasco, tell us who is the confirmed one
- hit ilovejonn tonight, risk having blacks win if we're wrong (though, I'm 95% sure we're right about wiggles)
- hit a townie, and make us sweat for it.

It depends on who is your choice for the win, at this point, blacks or town.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 21:07 GMT
#4870
On April 07 2011 06:06 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2011 06:04 Kavdragon wrote:
In case anyone is interested, this game has had unparalleled "activity". The only game larger than this was Mafia II, which was 349 pages. But it had 132 people, and it took 4.5 months.

Come to think of it, I'm pretty OK with this game being second in size. That's a freaking LONG game.


First 80 pages was me trying to get people to not lynch Tack


I know, that's the only thing that's keeping my doubt alive about you.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 06 2011 21:16 GMT
#4871
On April 07 2011 05:44 CubEdIn wrote:
Honestly, I'll vote in favor of decon lying. But I'm not 100% sure yet. Here's why:

1. Role PMs: Kav's looks more authentic. Decon's looks very wishy-washy, but just might be true.
Wiggles's is the worst. That's gotta be one super weak power, plus that it has huge holes in it.
Like:
- i get the role of who i check = who does that?!
- even so, his role-checks come back red, he flips black
- the role itself would be super weak, and he can't prove anything from what he posted.


Look at these role PMs:

You are the Bodyguard. You have the thankless job of being a meatshield for the king. However, the king promises to reward you if you manage to kill the assassin. I wonder what he will teach you...


You are the Police Tough Guy. Once per night you can request the alignment of one person


Hi you are the Village Idiot! You hate REDACTED, you hate him very much. In order to win you have to lynch REDACTED. Remember, lynch, not kill.


You are the Ninja Apparant! You can activate it so that on one night all KP directed twoards the ninja will instead go back to the person who issued the KP


How is mine more wishy washy than them?
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 06 2011 21:31 GMT
#4872
You'll also notice that all of those PM's are pretty clear about what abilities the person was given. There wasn't anything to suggest that you would kill your killer in your role PM. The amount of information missing is really suspicious.

The ability that you have described has almost the exact same effect as the Ninja Apparant, except that you don't have to activate your role, and it goes through BP. The fact that it's so similar, and that much stronger than the Ninja Apperant is really suspicious.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 21:31 GMT
#4873
Not more wishy washy than theirs, but more wishy washy than the other two guys.

Look, there is very, very little 100% fool-proof information in this game. So, assuming all three of you are lying (Kav/Wiggles/Decon), then we can say for sure that Kav is the best liar of the three. His story holds water, especially since he had the PM pre-checked 3 days before claiming it.

Again, I didn't say you're 100% black. If I had to choose right NOW I would choose Kav as town over you two. But there are 2 more nights and one more day before we get to that point (unless unexpected stuff happens, which is very likely). So it doesn't matter much.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 06 2011 21:48 GMT
#4874
Hey reds, you should help screw with town. Lie about everything. :p
you gotta dance
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 06 2011 21:56 GMT
#4875
On April 07 2011 06:31 CubEdIn wrote:
Not more wishy washy than theirs, but more wishy washy than the other two guys.

Look, there is very, very little 100% fool-proof information in this game. So, assuming all three of you are lying (Kav/Wiggles/Decon), then we can say for sure that Kav is the best liar of the three. His story holds water, especially since he had the PM pre-checked 3 days before claiming it.

Again, I didn't say you're 100% black. If I had to choose right NOW I would choose Kav as town over you two. But there are 2 more nights and one more day before we get to that point (unless unexpected stuff happens, which is very likely). So it doesn't matter much.


I already explained why Kav would have come up with a fake PM on day 2. Also he's the best player in the game so of course he came up with a good PM.
aidnai
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1159 Posts
April 06 2011 22:02 GMT
#4876
On April 07 2011 06:56 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2011 06:31 CubEdIn wrote:
Not more wishy washy than theirs, but more wishy washy than the other two guys.

Look, there is very, very little 100% fool-proof information in this game. So, assuming all three of you are lying (Kav/Wiggles/Decon), then we can say for sure that Kav is the best liar of the three. His story holds water, especially since he had the PM pre-checked 3 days before claiming it.

Again, I didn't say you're 100% black. If I had to choose right NOW I would choose Kav as town over you two. But there are 2 more nights and one more day before we get to that point (unless unexpected stuff happens, which is very likely). So it doesn't matter much.


I already explained why Kav would have come up with a fake PM on day 2. Also he's the best player in the game so of course he came up with a good PM.


wut -_-
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
April 06 2011 22:03 GMT
#4877
On April 07 2011 05:53 deconduo wrote:
@Mafia

Who did you roleblock, they are confirmed black.


Role blocker isn't red.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 22:16 GMT
#4878
/facepalm /retard

Sorry, I keep mixing them up. Reds had the puppeteer.

Yes, it makes sense. Blacks RBed a red. They probably know something we don't, since they got their roles.
So blacks killed tnked with their regular kp, and mafia didn't get to shoot, because the one player with a gun was RBed. Which means that kevin was RBed?
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
April 06 2011 22:18 GMT
#4879
On April 07 2011 07:16 CubEdIn wrote:
/facepalm /retard

Sorry, I keep mixing them up. Reds had the puppeteer.

Yes, it makes sense. Blacks RBed a red. They probably know something we don't, since they got their roles.
So blacks killed tnked with their regular kp, and mafia didn't get to shoot, because the one player with a gun was RBed. Which means that kevin was RBed?


That would make the most sense based upon the kills from last night.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 06 2011 22:19 GMT
#4880
And the fact that you didn't get a PM telling you you were RBed, and neither did orgolove.

Right? Right?! Come on, help a copper out!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Prev 1 242 243 244 245 246 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta16
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech167
Nina 142
ViBE100
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15003
Artosis 487
PianO 20
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever339
NeuroSwarm101
canceldota100
League of Legends
Doublelift3445
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1142
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
PPMD44
Other Games
summit1g6744
FrodaN1083
shahzam534
C9.Mang0356
RotterdaM81
Mew2King27
fpsfer 2
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• RyuSc2 26
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1092
• Shiphtur598
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
16m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.