• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:39
CEST 12:39
KST 19:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20263Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8443 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 187

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 185 186 187 188 189 273 Next
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 02 2011 07:39 GMT
#3721
Ken's meta is pretty important to take into account-- he ALWAYS spams the thread with short, useless posts. I've been in a few games with him, and the only weird thing about his behavior this time around is that he made an attempt to put up a formal analysis post. Is that him trying to play better or scumbuddies pushing him to contribute more to town?
:3
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 02 2011 07:42 GMT
#3722
On April 02 2011 16:33 Kavdragon wrote:
Eii by Meapak
Scum: Unconfirmed
Insanious by Kavdragon Scum: 90% sure it's Incorrect

Heh, claiming village idiot and then getting thrown in a subgame gets insanious 90% green but after I get confirmed by a blue I'm still 'unconfirmed'?

also three 'i's!
:3
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 02 2011 07:43 GMT
#3723
On April 02 2011 16:39 Eiii wrote:
Ken's meta is pretty important to take into account-- he ALWAYS spams the thread with short, useless posts. I've been in a few games with him, and the only weird thing about his behavior this time around is that he made an attempt to put up a formal analysis post. Is that him trying to play better or scumbuddies pushing him to contribute more to town?


Hmm. This is a good point. I don't remember playing with him, so if there's a meta history that I'm missing, please let me know.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 02 2011 07:44 GMT
#3724
Mkay thanks for the explanations Lanaia. I went back over the thread and I'm feeling better about you. And it's ironic that GGQ would call you black because GGQ is actually on my black radar atm. In terms of death I agree that Kenpachi needs to go. To the person who has the gun: it would be nice if Kenpachi died tonight and we wouldn't have to waste a lynch on him.

On a selfish note I'm soo pissed Eii turned out to be town because he was my strongest scum read lol. Although at least I won't get him lynched now
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 02 2011 07:45 GMT
#3725
On April 02 2011 16:42 Eiii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2011 16:33 Kavdragon wrote:
Eii by Meapak
Scum: Unconfirmed
Insanious by Kavdragon Scum: 90% sure it's Incorrect

Heh, claiming village idiot and then getting thrown in a subgame gets insanious 90% green but after I get confirmed by a blue I'm still 'unconfirmed'?

also three 'i's!


Heh. Fail. I was only confirming those that died, then I decided to throw in insanious. I missed you. I'll update that for the next time I post it. I'll take the blues word as at least a 90% confirm. (Cause it's INSANE, i'm not getting higher than 90% till death.)
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 02 2011 07:47 GMT
#3726
Kav I also did an analysis of Beneather (although you're excused for missing it, it was minuscule lol)
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 02 2011 07:51 GMT
#3727
Many people have pointed out Amberlight, and I think that it wouldn't be a bad idea to get him voted into the arena.

Oh snap. I just realized what i was suggesting earlier: If pandain is actually scum, and we vote in another scum, the will be able to kill the townie. I mean, it would give them up, but still...That's a dangerous think to do. I think that given possible meta explinations, we should kill amber and vote kenpachi into the ring.

Hmm. The more I think about two scum in the arena, the more I'm wondering what they could do...

LSB, If we lynch someone in the arena, and kill another with the fight, does the last man vote in two people?
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 02 2011 07:53 GMT
#3728
On April 02 2011 16:47 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Kav I also did an analysis of Beneather (although you're excused for missing it, it was minuscule lol)


Link please?

Anyone else who points out an analysis, please give me a link so I can add it to my list. =D thanks.

Also, I'd suggest going over the analysis done on those who we are talking about. Amber by Meapak is something worth looking at. I agree with it's judgment.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 02 2011 07:57 GMT
#3729
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=200702&currentpage=163#3243

Here. He was playing like a bot anyway.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 02 2011 09:11 GMT
#3730
Part of me wishes I had run for mayor. It might have been fun/neat.

Anyhow, I'll be back after a nice long sleep.
I hate how slow the thread has gotten.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 02 2011 13:49 GMT
#3731
On April 02 2011 16:43 Kavdragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2011 16:39 Eiii wrote:
Ken's meta is pretty important to take into account-- he ALWAYS spams the thread with short, useless posts. I've been in a few games with him, and the only weird thing about his behavior this time around is that he made an attempt to put up a formal analysis post. Is that him trying to play better or scumbuddies pushing him to contribute more to town?


Hmm. This is a good point. I don't remember playing with him, so if there's a meta history that I'm missing, please let me know.

If he's referring to Kevconsim his play has been similar to XXXVII. That was his first game so this should be his second. The biggest difference is he actually offered some analysis in this game:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 27 2011 15:42 kevconsim wrote:
im going to make a read.


On March 27 2011 15:42 kevconsim wrote:
I think Annul is/was town. Because he said gl town as he is dieng


I have no idea whether he is scum or not. I guess all I'm saying is I wouldn't base it upon his limited number of posts. His activity level never really increased in XXXVII even though he was in the final 3 with GM and decon. I do know that he was online a fair amount in that game because he responded to all of my PMs in a timely manner. He just didn't post.
Life can only kill you once.
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
April 02 2011 14:51 GMT
#3732
On April 02 2011 22:49 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2011 16:43 Kavdragon wrote:
On April 02 2011 16:39 Eiii wrote:
Ken's meta is pretty important to take into account-- he ALWAYS spams the thread with short, useless posts. I've been in a few games with him, and the only weird thing about his behavior this time around is that he made an attempt to put up a formal analysis post. Is that him trying to play better or scumbuddies pushing him to contribute more to town?


Hmm. This is a good point. I don't remember playing with him, so if there's a meta history that I'm missing, please let me know.

If he's referring to Kevconsim his play has been similar to XXXVII. That was his first game so this should be his second. The biggest difference is he actually offered some analysis in this game:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 27 2011 15:42 kevconsim wrote:
im going to make a read.


On March 27 2011 15:42 kevconsim wrote:
I think Annul is/was town. Because he said gl town as he is dieng


I have no idea whether he is scum or not. I guess all I'm saying is I wouldn't base it upon his limited number of posts. His activity level never really increased in XXXVII even though he was in the final 3 with GM and decon. I do know that he was online a fair amount in that game because he responded to all of my PMs in a timely manner. He just didn't post.



I think he is replying to kenpachi. I dont have much to say because i am still trying to understand the game better. This game is a lot different than the last game with there being an item game. Then LSB added the fight game with 3 people. I am just trying to make sure i dont miss anything.
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
April 02 2011 14:53 GMT
#3733
EBWOP
I think thats right^

I think he is refering to kenpachi
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-02 14:56:48
April 02 2011 14:55 GMT
#3734
On April 02 2011 16:51 Kavdragon wrote:
LSB, If we lynch someone in the arena, and kill another with the fight, does the last man vote in two people?

Yes

On April 02 2011 16:25 Lanaia wrote:
@LSB When a player is modkilled and replaced with a bot, do we no longer have to worry about them or are we capable of lynching/killing them? Will the bot speak?

You are capable of lynching/killing them if needed. There will be clues to help determine the bot's alignment
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 02 2011 15:13 GMT
#3735
Can Coag and I continue to PM each other?
Life can only kill you once.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 02 2011 15:23 GMT
#3736
On April 02 2011 16:39 Eiii wrote:
Ken's meta is pretty important to take into account-- he ALWAYS spams the thread with short, useless posts. I've been in a few games with him, and the only weird thing about his behavior this time around is that he made an attempt to put up a formal analysis post. Is that him trying to play better or scumbuddies pushing him to contribute more to town?

Notice how i only did it in the beginning.. thats because there wasnt 180 pages (plus this week was hell..)
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 02 2011 15:32 GMT
#3737
also, Kav.. how could you not remember me we played a game together (XXXVI)
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 02 2011 15:36 GMT
#3738
Well, orgolove is on several scumlists, should we kill him? or perhaps amber? We get pandain killed in the arena, and lynch one of those two. That's my plan.

Sending my orders in now. Blues, do you have any preferences on what should happen tonight, or should I just cause mayhem for the scum?
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
April 02 2011 16:00 GMT
#3739
On April 03 2011 00:13 Jackal58 wrote:
Can Coag and I continue to PM each other?

You may not PM each other anymore.

In addition, you may not steal/defend any items.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
April 02 2011 16:43 GMT
#3740
Oh yeah I'm probably dieing tonight. I guess I should post an in depth analysis.

tnk, pick one on my confirmed list and switch with one of three candidates that you say publicly. This is important because I have a present during the night.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Prev 1 185 186 187 188 189 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings30
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 204
Lowko104
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35864
Calm 2648
Shuttle 866
Bisu 760
Hyuk 436
Rush 323
Stork 256
actioN 238
Soma 185
Zeus 163
[ Show more ]
Mong 159
EffOrt 95
Pusan 87
Last 78
ZerO 53
Shinee 50
ToSsGirL 46
NotJumperer 44
Bale 42
Free 41
Dewaltoss 39
Barracks 39
Soulkey 38
Light 34
Yoon 32
Shine 31
Killer 25
Noble 25
Sharp 25
sorry 21
hero 18
HiyA 18
yabsab 14
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc4071
League of Legends
JimRising 338
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1247
shoxiejesuss1044
edward53
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Other Games
gofns40851
summit1g6730
singsing1510
ceh9569
crisheroes223
DeMusliM123
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick542
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• LUISG 27
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV240
• lizZardDota2121
League of Legends
• Stunt313
Other Games
• Shiphtur960
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
22m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2h 22m
OSC
11h 37m
Replay Cast
12h 22m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.