• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:29
CEST 14:29
KST 21:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8470 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 185

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 183 184 185 186 187 273 Next
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
April 02 2011 02:25 GMT
#3681
Beneather is now replaced by a bot, LSB banking

On a related note. I'm looking for replacements!
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 02 2011 02:25 GMT
#3682
On April 02 2011 11:21 GGQ wrote:
Which items did you guys each get?

I don't think putting that info out at this point in time would be prudent. I will say I have easier choices to make than coag.
Life can only kill you once.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 02 2011 02:28 GMT
#3683
I need massive med protect plz.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 02 2011 02:34 GMT
#3684
Can I still PM Coag?

Is the vest still in play?
Life can only kill you once.
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 02 2011 02:52 GMT
#3685
On April 02 2011 11:25 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2011 11:21 GGQ wrote:
Which items did you guys each get?

I don't think putting that info out at this point in time would be prudent. I will say I have easier choices to make than coag.


Alright, I wouldn't have asked if you weren't both obvious targets anyway, but I guess we'll find out over time.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 02 2011 03:02 GMT
#3686
Brownbear is still listed as alive in the OP. He is dead, right?
:3
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 02 2011 03:04 GMT
#3687
bleh. Posting from my phone.

I'm really sad we killed tackster. And that eiii and insaneous were town. Now we have fewer leads. Ins is surely town because he claimed vi and his pm is identical to bb's. So we only need to look @ rol/pandain.

Also, good that we have items now, but, again, be very scared of the black team. They are well informed and bulletproof.

I'll post more in 10h or so. Need my beauty sleep.

P.S.: police-reinforced lyches made: 2 for 2. If we die tonight, please believe we tried our best.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
April 02 2011 03:07 GMT
#3688
Bye guys, hope you all have fun, but still hope my guys pull out a win

I'll be watching from the dead guy bleachers
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 02 2011 03:17 GMT
#3689
On April 02 2011 12:07 Lemonwalrus wrote:
Bye guys, hope you all have fun, but still hope my guys pull out a win

I'll be watching from the dead guy bleachers


well played. I underestimated your ability to manipulate the shit out of me.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 02 2011 03:19 GMT
#3690
spent an hour asking me questions about what its like to be scum
LOL
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 02 2011 03:48 GMT
#3691
Oh shit, i forgot to vote before time went up, I'm not modkilled am i? Also, its night again yes? I should be sending my actions in?

Great. So, now what? We've just gotten one kill, bringing our grand total of kills to two. Who are we going to kill first?

Everyone should make a list of the top 5 people they think are most likely mafia/scum.

My list:

1. Meapak_Ziphh
2. orgolove
3. OriginalName
4. Kenpachi
5. Amber[LighT]
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
April 02 2011 03:59 GMT
#3692
Well thank god for that. Well played lemonwalrus, I'll definitely share some responsibility for tacksters death.

And what the shit I thought the arena thing was taken out? Like insanious should have been the easy pick there. God did anyone fill pandain in?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 02 2011 04:04 GMT
#3693
1. RebirthOfLeGenD
2. Jackal58
3. OriginalName
4. Kenpachi
5. deconduo
6. Kavdragon
7.darmousseh
8. bumatlarge
9. GMarshal
10. Coagulation
11. orgolove
12. chaoser
13. Meapak_Ziphh
14. annul
15. kevconsim
16. Mr. Wiggles
17. CubEdIn
18. GGQ
19. ilovejonn
20. Amber[LighT]
21. BrownBear
22. Lemonwalrus
23. Rean
24. tnkted
25. Tackster
26. Lanaia
27. iGrok
28. Beneather
29. Insanious
30. Eiii
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 02 2011 04:07 GMT
#3694
On April 02 2011 13:04 Coagulation wrote:
1. RebirthOfLeGenD
2. Jackal58
3. OriginalName
4. Kenpachi
5. deconduo
6. Kavdragon
7.darmousseh
8. bumatlarge
9. GMarshal
10. Coagulation
11. orgolove
12. chaoser
13. Meapak_Ziphh
14. annul
15. kevconsim
16. Mr. Wiggles
17. CubEdIn
18. GGQ
19. ilovejonn
20. Amber[LighT]
21. BrownBear
22. Lemonwalrus
23. Rean
24. tnkted
25. Tackster
26. Lanaia
27. iGrok
28. Beneather
29. Insanious
30. Eiii


lolwut tackster is dead, and green
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 02 2011 04:08 GMT
#3695
copy pasted my list posted on day 1
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
April 02 2011 04:09 GMT
#3696
Well, I got last-minute buttfucked.

Thanks, Pandain :'( I thought we were closer than this...
SUNSFANNED
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 02 2011 04:12 GMT
#3697
Sorry, I couldn't decide whom to make an analysis on and all my dice rolls on the topic didn't appear to work that well (ie EVERY SINGLE TIME I HIT A DEAD PERSON).

My top 5 Mafia/Third Party reads are as follows (in no particular order, but top 5 for sure):

i. Amber[Light]
ii. orgolove
iii. beneather's slot (now a bot?)
iv. kevconsim
v. kenpachi
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
April 02 2011 04:14 GMT
#3698
Any explanation for orgohate? I know I called him scum day 1 but has he done more scummy stuff?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 02 2011 04:16 GMT
#3699
hes lurking hardcore
when hes town he usually actively fights with people.

just my general read on orgah
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 02 2011 04:19 GMT
#3700
For me, it's really more of a gutread on orgolove. I'm sorry that's all I've got for you guys. The lurking is probably part of it.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Prev 1 183 184 185 186 187 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1240
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 280
Rex 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55009
Calm 3926
Shuttle 3078
Bisu 1381
FanTaSy 1243
firebathero 386
Stork 277
Hyuk 262
Zeus 244
Mini 239
[ Show more ]
Soma 237
actioN 219
EffOrt 213
Rush 212
Soulkey 167
Last 144
Light 132
ZerO 119
Snow 103
Mong 75
PianO 68
Dewaltoss 66
Pusan 58
Killer 45
Barracks 44
JYJ 43
hero 38
Free 37
Shinee 36
ToSsGirL 32
NotJumperer 32
Bale 31
Aegong 23
Shine 22
Sharp 22
yabsab 20
Sacsri 19
HiyA 18
Noble 18
sorry 17
Dota 2
Gorgc6679
Dendi543
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1441
kRYSTAL_137
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko380
Other Games
gofns32869
singsing2000
B2W.Neo705
crisheroes260
DeMusliM231
hiko182
Livibee107
byalli47
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
31m
OSC
9h 46m
Replay Cast
10h 31m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.